960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-04-08 204744 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240408-182844_Brave (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408-180037_Brave (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1712612981603 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,610 posts in this topic. You are on page 435 of 1,513.
#21701 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

He can’t possibly need the money.

No question, his wife is worth more than he is for shits sake.

#21702 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Cowboys are , have been signing players all around Prescott which makes me wonder how highly they regard him as the future considering they tagged him.
Where did Brady go? I've not seen any articles as of yet.

He hasn’t signed anywhere, but says he’s not coming back to the patriots and is looking forward to continuing his career.

#21703 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

He hasn’t signed anywhere, but says he’s not coming back to the patriots and is looking forward to continuing his career.

I wish the best for him but like most of us I think he's making a mistake he should just retire IMHO.

#21704 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I wish the best for him but like most of us I think he's making a mistake he should just retire IMHO.

A week ago I would have bet my house they wouldnt have canceled the NCAA tournament, etc. So for that reason I am calling it now, the Bengals have signed Brady to a 2 year deal to train Joe Burrow.

#21705 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

A week ago I would have bet my house they wouldnt have canceled the NCAA tournament, etc. So for that reason I am calling it now, the Bengals have signed Brady to a 2 year deal to train Joe Burrow.

Please tell me you are kidding? That would be a huge asinine move even for the Bengals, no way in hell we want this to happen, no winners in that scenario!

#21706 4 years ago

Yeah Tom Brady isn’t going to “train” anybody. If anything he’d refuse to sign with the bengals if they were also drafting burrow.

#21707 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

WTF...horrible. Hopkins is just sick, and Johnson had a decent year once? Insane.
Austin Hooper was a good pick up for Cleveland...Case Keenum will get him the ball a ton.
Diggs to buffalo...another spot were WR go to die.

Keenum won't see the field. I'm sure even he realises he is a 3rd stringer.. maybe a back up at best! (Barring injuries)

#21708 4 years ago

Keenan is straight up trash.

Shouldn’t even be in the nfl. Trust me on this.

#21709 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Please tell me you are kidding? That would be a huge asinine move even for the Bengals, no way in hell we want this to happen, no winners in that scenario!

Totally kidding , the only point is after the past week or so NOTHING would surprise me!

#21710 4 years ago

I am a New England fan. Tom is now gone. It does not bother me in the least. I wish him well wherever he goes, and I wish that team luck in the upcoming season. Definitely looking forward to football next year. Can't wait to see how things play out.

#21711 4 years ago

End of an era in New England. BB and Kraft both wrote their goodbye to TB announcements today. Time to let my Season Tickets expire and move on. May stop here from time to time but I'm definitely done following the shenanigans of the NFL for awhile.

Have fun all you maniacs!

#21712 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

End of an era in New England. BB and Kraft both wrote their goodbye to TB announcements today. Time to let my Season Tickets expire and move on. May stop here from time to time but I'm definitely done following the shenanigans of the NFL for awhile.

"I can't be bothered to watch my team when they aren't good anymore"

#21713 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Perfect illustration of a bandwagon fan. I'm a football fan so I'll be watching no matter how well my team does period.

#21714 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Perfect illustration of a bandwagon fan. I'm a football fan so I'll be watching no matter how well my team does period.

Been a diehard since the 70's and a season ticket holder for 14 years. I've done my time.

Now, with concussions and all the resulting lifelong injuries (and how they treat the players after their playing days are over), I'm pretty much over watching this sport. Big hits used to be entertaining. Now that I am educated as to the effects of those hits, I get less and less enjoyment out of it. Couple that with the sheer amount of money and what's happened to College football, I'm done caring. I've said many times in this thread that when TB/BB are done, so am I, and have given my reasoning over and over again.

#21715 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Been a diehard since the 70's and a season ticket holder for 14 years. I've done my time.

All the more reason to stay. Obviously you like the game and you should have (given your teams track record) confidence they'll get back to being competitive in short order. That's assuming they really fall off badly which may not be the case at all, hang in there!!!

#21716 4 years ago

I look at things this way concerning Tom Brady leaving the Patriots. There were times when players left the Celtics, Red Sox and Bruins. I was not happy about it. I wanted them to stay in Boston. Still, it did not decrease my enjoyment of watching those teams play once they were gone. So now if someone leaves I really don't care. The teams will continue to play, and they may play well with the new changes, or they may not. It does not affect my life one bit. The games will go on, and to me it will be entertainment when I watch. Nothing more, nothing less.

#21717 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Now, with concussions and all the resulting lifelong injuries (and how they treat the players after their playing days are over), I'm pretty much over watching this sport. Big hits used to be entertaining. Now that I am educated as to the effects of those hits, I get less and less enjoyment out of it. Couple that with the sheer amount of money and what's happened to College football, I'm done caring. I've said many times in this thread that when TB/BB are done, so am I, and have given my reasoning over and over again.

Sad , as I believe NFL football is the best its ever been. Obviously just my opinion, but it seems all other sports have gotten more boring over time, whereas NFL football is the one thing that has gotten better. Bring on the 17 game seasons!

#21718 4 years ago

You cheer for the crest on the front of the jersey.. not the name on the back.. it's a business and business decisions have to be made.. I think Brady leaving just makes the afc east exciting.. dolphins made some moves and buffalo should have a good year too

#21719 4 years ago

be great to see the Patriots as bottom dwellers the next 10 years....although their saving grace is they play in a shitty division

#21720 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Keenan is straight up trash. Shouldn’t even be in the nfl. Trust me on this.

Or if you can’t trust Levi (his NFL prediction record is ... spotty), then trust ME on it. Keenum is trash.

#21721 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Diggs to buffalo...another spot were WR go to die.

When I first heard this, I was pretty disappointed. He's my son's favorite and an awesome WR. But then I listened to KFAN out of Minneapolis this morning and the locker room stories about how much of a diva the guy is started coming out. Fuck that guy. Buffalo can have him, I'll take the draft picks.

#21722 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Shouldn’t even be in the nfl.

He isn't, he's on the browns.

#21723 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Sports are shut down, but this is a dinger ladies and gentlemen.

#21724 4 years ago

Rivers signed one year deal with the Colts. O-din your general has left the building.

#21725 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

I believe NFL football is the best its ever been.

You have got to be on drugs. The NFL sucks balls compared to what it used to be!

#21726 4 years ago

Jason Witten to the Raiders on a 1yr. deal.

#21728 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Whoa!!!

#21729 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

That’s some damn funny sh!t right there...

#21730 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

That’s an odd one, Waller was one of the best TEs in the league last year.

#21731 4 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

That’s an odd one, Waller was one of the best TEs in the league last year.

Just backup in case the guy gets hurt.

And you can never have too many old slow white guys on your team.

#21732 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

And you can never have too many old slow white guys on your team.

Witten is one of the best blocking TE's in the NFL so he'll bring value to the Raiders

#21733 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Witten is one of the best blocking TE's in the NFL so he'll bring value to the Raiders

Yeah that's big.

#21734 4 years ago

I'm just happy he won't be yammering in a booth.

Bryan Bulaga (iowa) now a charger on a 3y/30m deal. That seems like a damn good deal, and I'm a little peeved we didn't make him an offer, since he seemed ready to take a discount to stay...

Some people think this moves makes it more probable that Brady is headed to SD.

#21735 4 years ago

Brady to the Bucs...Evans and Godwin and Howard will be happy

#21736 4 years ago
Quoted from 2pupPinz:

Brady to the Bucs...Evans and Godwin and Howard will be happy

Well we're gonna get to find out how much arm he has left playing for Arians.

#21737 4 years ago

Sure it’s not what he had as a Wolverine, but TB has seen everything a defense can throw at him to make good decisions, something the Bucs haven’t had since 2002

#21738 4 years ago

Bengals signed DJ Reader nose tackle of the Texans. 53 million. I'm happy about this but I'm fu@#g pissed the Bengals let Schobert get by them.

#21739 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You have got to be on drugs. The NFL sucks balls compared to what it used to be!

Maybe “right now” was an overstatement but I meant this era. I would be hard pressed to believe anyone has seen a better era of elite quarterbacks as we have seen in the past 2 decades.

#21740 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

But the xfl is good football and worth watching?

#21741 4 years ago

Happy St. Patrick’s day fellas!

CD3C043D-142B-43E7-A54B-49511C6A3E58 (resized).jpegCD3C043D-142B-43E7-A54B-49511C6A3E58 (resized).jpeg
#21742 4 years ago

Tom Brady heading to Tampa Bay. Lol

#21743 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Tom Brady heading to Tampa Bay. Lol

His "Unitas to the CHargers" or "Namath to the Rams" moment.

Come on man. Just another sucker who doesn't know when it's time to say goodbye.

ali (resized).jpgali (resized).jpg
#21744 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Come on man. Just another sucker who doesn't know when it's time to say goodbye.[quoted image]

I’m saddened , love or hate, he’s the goat. Don’t wanna see him in the nursing home because that’s not the man I remember.

#21745 4 years ago

Bucs got Brady..30milly a year ..damnnn

#21746 4 years ago

I think Brady feels he has something to prove.

#21747 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I think Brady feels he has something to prove.

God bless if he can prove it in Tampa!

#21748 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Come on man. Just another sucker who doesn't know when it's time to say goodbye.[quoted image]

I always pictured you as more of a hardwoods, tile, or concrete guy. Not so much textiles.

#21749 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

But the xfl is good football and worth watching?

I think it is. There was some very entertaining games this year.

#21750 4 years ago

Nick Foles to the Bears, not sure how I feel about it at the moment.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 18.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

There are 75,610 posts in this topic. You are on page 435 of 1,513.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/435 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.