Topic Stats

• 28,832 posts - Hot topic!
  • 408 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Daditude
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,230 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

640A8DA1-D44F-443C-BE0F-D3816F6696A9.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
200 (6).gif
4C58228E-FE43-4218-A13B-1846AA481394 (resized).jpeg
20210116_182158 (resized).jpg
20210116_191858.jpg
20210116_190844.jpg
645fbab26b0d8722fc6b72c9de9cf472.gif
Screenshot_20210114-192118_Chrome (resized).jpg
tenor.gif
9ACB5E3E-8F17-48C3-A4AA-79635A1F4269 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20210110-234440~2 (resized).png
2C01A9ED-E53D-41E2-B2C4-89F7DBBEAD53 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
tenor (34).gif
20210110_190411 (resized).jpg

There are 28832 posts in this topic. You are on page 431 of 577.
#21501 10 months ago

Burrows has ended any controversy or further speculation concerning the Bengals and has stated he will be happy to be drafted by and play for Cincinnati. Now onto hopefully shoring up the line so this poor kid does not get his career ended early. Lets get the FA period going!!!

#21502 10 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Burrows has ended any controversy or further speculation concerning the Bengals and has stated he will be happy to be drafted by and play for Cincinnati. Now onto hopefully shoring up the line so this poor kid does not get his career ended early. Lets get the FA period going!!!

Im so excited to be getting Burrow. The kid is a total class act and he will be one of the greatest Quarterbacks ever!

#21503 10 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Im so excited to be getting Burrow. The kid is a total class act

Seems like a bit of a thug to me

2cbec481bc157a43ad0e4e152f226add1a5fdf18.gif.gifScreenshot_20200225-150329_Chrome (resized).jpg
#21504 10 months ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Seems like a bit of a thug to me[quoted image][quoted image]

Nah, good kid who is very humble with tons of class. He's a total class act.

#21505 10 months ago

Since 2000, there has been only 1 QB taken as the first QB in a draft to win a super bowl, Eli, and that was with a team that didn’t draft him.

#21506 10 months ago

He was smoking Afgan-skunk so he'll be just fine.

#21507 10 months ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Since 2000, there has been only 1 QB taken as the first QB in a draft to win a super bowl, Eli, and that was with a team that didn’t draft him.

Sure sure blah blah....that's the rest of the shitty NFL, this is CINCINATTI brother!!!

#21508 10 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Sure sure blah blah....that's the rest of the shitty NFL, this is CINCINATTI brother!!!

Now you're getting the spirit, next thing you you'll be ready to cut loose Harbaugh.

#21509 10 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Glad to see you are finally starting to understand Law. Maybe there’s hope for you yet.

#21510 10 months ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Just couldn't stretch it a couple years and include Peyton?

I would say it's a little unfair. 1., teams with #1 draft tend to be fucking horrible organizations, so it's always going to be an uphill battle. I don't think anybody is shocked Kyler Murray or Baker Mayfield haven't won a Super Bowl ring yet.

and 2, plenty of teams have had a lot of success with their #1 pick Qbs, even if they didn't win a Super Bowl...it's a tough league!

What's the Barometer for success in Cincy? If capt. tiny hands can pilot the Bengals to a single playoff win, it would be parade time in Cincinnati. It's been a long time!

#21511 10 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Now you're getting the spirit, next thing you you'll be ready to cut loose Harbaugh.

Oh dude him going there woul dbe the funniest thing ever, I'd love every part of it, other than watching him keep this local team in obscurity.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

What's the Barometer for success in Cincy? If capt. tiny hands can pilot the Bengals to a single playoff win, it would be parade time in Cincinnati. It's been a long time!

1 playoff win for sure would be huge. He might even get a boost by expanding the PO.

#21512 10 months ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Seems like a bit of a thug to me[quoted image][quoted image]

It's thuggish behavior for sure, but there's something about him that just screams "not thug" to me. Can't put my finger on it though!

#21513 10 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

1 playoff win for sure would be huge.

something your shitty team isn't going to see again for a long long time!

#21514 10 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

something your shitty team isn't going to see again for a long long time!

Steelers? Doesn't matter, none of our teams will see any Playoff wins anytime soon. I'm pretty sure the new CBA will see the writing on the wall and give all the spots to the Cleveland Browns.

#21515 10 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Just couldn't stretch it a couple years and include Peyton?
I would say it's a little unfair. 1., teams with #1 draft tend to be fucking horrible organizations, so it's always going to be an uphill battle. I don't think anybody is shocked Kyler Murray or Baker Mayfield haven't won a Super Bowl ring yet.
and 2, plenty of teams have had a lot of success with their #1 pick Qbs, even if they didn't win a Super Bowl...it's a tough league!

The article I read only went back to 2000. I get the enthusiasm for winning the shittiest team in the NFL award, I’m just saying you may want to temper expectations a tad. Cin did play much better at the end of the year which is cause for excitement.

#21516 10 months ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

The article I read only went back to 2000. I get the enthusiasm for winning the shittiest team in the NFL award, I’m just saying you may want to temper expectations a tad. Cin did play much better at the end of the year which is cause for excitement.

If we could come back and win just 7-8 games this season that in my opinion would be a great start. My hopes are we are a solid playoff contender 2021 and get our first win.

#21517 10 months ago

Joe needs to get a Big Dick pinball to go with his hat.
Big Joe (resized).jpg

Joes pin (resized).jpg
#21520 10 months ago

I'm hoping the Bengals take a look at Ogletree the LB the Giants released, he's a pretty decent player. I didn't really look at what he did this year so he may have had an off year but they just got him in 2018 I think.

#21521 10 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

That is hilarious. You have no idea how happy I am that Mayfield is a bust!

Can we really say that yet? He showed progress in his first year. I think most of what we saw least year could be placed on they lousy choice of coach.

#21522 10 months ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Can we really say that yet?

Yep! I'm gonna say it even if it's not true.

#21523 10 months ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Can we really say that yet? He showed progress in his first year. I think most of what we saw least year could be placed on they lousy choice of coach.

Progress in what? Filming commercials?

#21524 10 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Progress in what? Filming commercials?

Oh yea. He got better at that too...

baker_2018 (resized).JPG
#21525 10 months ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Oh yea. He got better at that too...

How do you have progress in your first year as an NFL QB? Nothing to measure it by...well I guess 1st game vs. 16th game stats and the interim.

Bad coaching or not, he played two more games this year than last... yet his completion percentage went down by 4%, total yards only went up by 102 yards, YPG went down by 30, TD’s were 5 less, threw 7 more picks than last year.

I think he should spend less time filming commercials about bathrooms, and more time practicing.

#21526 10 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I think he should spend less time filming commercials about bathrooms, and more time practicing.

He's to busy mowing grass.

#21527 10 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

And dont forget that he had two great receivers to throw to.

#21528 10 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

had two great receivers

OBJ is looking for a new home so he may be down one start of next season.

#21529 10 months ago

It is a little hard to excuse him for his poor play considering the type of WR talent they had last year... and it's not like they didn't have a RB capable of taking off some of the pressure to throw.

That said, I think he'll be OK in the hands of the right coach. Just OK.

#21530 10 months ago

On a homer fan note, Howie Roseman was finally interviewed yesterday. Said that the team has been silent on the Clowney hit because they didn’t feel it would be beneficial to get fines and sanctioned by the NFL for commenting, losing draft picks, etc.

Then at the end of the interview, he said that it was an egregious hit, should’ve been called as a penalty and made him and Jeffrey Lurie sick. Now we’ll have to see if the NFL steps in.

Not to do anything to Clowney, but to fine the Eagles for saying something.

This league is a joke anymore. Teams can’t say anything or criticize players, refs or anything without suffering for it. Irony = the very same teams actually own the league.

I want a job where my bosses can’t criticize me without getting punished or sanctioned for it.

#21531 10 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

On a homer fan note, Howie Roseman was finally interviewed yesterday. Said that the team has been silent on the Clowney hit because they didn’t feel it would be beneficial to get fines and sanctioned by the NFL for commenting, losing draft picks, etc.
Then at the end of the interview, he said that it was an egregious hit, should’ve been called as a penalty and made him and Jeffrey Lurie sick. Now we’ll have to see if the NFL steps in.
Not to do anything to Clowney, but to fine the Eagles for saying something.
This league is a joke anymore. Teams can’t say anything or criticize players, refs or anything without suffering for it. Irony = the very same teams actually own the league.
I want a job where my bosses can’t criticize me without getting punished or sanctioned for it.

The owners have a monopoly. Pretty much shut up and play and fill our pockets with money.

I hope the players get a bit more during this collective bargaining period, but I doubt it.

#21532 10 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

How do you have progress in your first year as an NFL QB? Nothing to measure it by...well I guess 1st game vs. 16th game stats and the interim.
Bad coaching or not, he played two more games this year than last... yet his completion percentage went down by 4%, total yards only went up by 102 yards, YPG went down by 30, TD’s were 5 less, threw 7 more picks than last year.

His offensive line was crap all year. He picked up some bad throwing habits this year due to the pass rush and seemed to be rushing all his passes.

In his first year there was progress from early games to later games.

Somebody please tell me why I am defending Baker Mayfield...

#21533 10 months ago
Quoted from Jodester:

The owners have a monopoly. Pretty much shut up and play and fill our pockets with money.
I hope the players get a bit more during this collective bargaining period, but I doubt it.

I think the owners are way too generous on how much they pay their players. None of us here get paid like they do thats for sure. The players salaries has ruined the NFL imo.

#21534 10 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I think the owners are way too generous on how much they pay their players. None of us here get paid like they do thats for sure. The players salaries has ruined the NFL imo.

I think it's a balancing act. Dont the players get 47 or 48 percent of revenue?

#21535 10 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

What's wrong with people negotiating salaries based on their value to their employer?

#21536 10 months ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

What's wrong with people negotiating salaries based on their value to their employer?

Nothing at all. Doesnt mean they should get it though. Most of us here would probably be mega rich if we got as much of a share of the pie from our companies as NFL players get from theirs. Also some of us here are making a real difference and savjng lives etc, not playing a stupid game. NFL players make more than brain surgeons or the president etc.

#21537 10 months ago

Currently 47% scheduled to rise to 48% if they pass the CBA as it now stands. The increase is said to benefit the players on the lower end of the salary range by as much as 91,000.00 which makes it hard for those players to say no.

#21538 10 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Nothing at all. Doesnt mean they should get it though. Most of us here would probably be mega rich if we got as much of a share of the pie from our companies as NFL players get from theirs.

Can you say you're one of 1,700 workers that collectively generate $16 billion a year in revenue? If your (or my) skills were as unique as the players, maybe we'd have a shot at a bigger slice of the pie.

The NFL has tried showing the players how little it thinks they're worth with lockouts and replacement players before. We all know how that went, which is why the players are paid like they are.

#21539 10 months ago

The owners almost uniformly suck, were born or married rich, have horrible politics, and are generally shitty people.

Have zero care about their interests and neither do most NFL fans. You guys really root for your team because you love the owners?

Players deserve about 80 percent of the money, as they are taking 100 percent of the brain damage.

#21540 10 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

they are taking 100 percent of the brain damage

You've forgotten Mark Davis.

#21541 10 months ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Can you say you're one of 1,700 workers that collectively generate $16 billion a year in revenue? If your (or my) skills were as unique as the players, maybe we'd have a shot at a bigger slice of the pie.

Doesn't matter, they aren't worth it. Our military personnel makes peanuts compared to athletes. The owners make it happen by building these big stadiums and stuff so they should reap most of rewards. We could argue this all day but the truth is they aren't worth what they are getting paid. I guarantee you that everyone of us on this forum have a more meaningful job than an athlete does.

#21542 10 months ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

You've forgotten Mark Davis.

LOL yes...I was being charitable.

#21543 10 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Players deserve about 80 percent of the money, as they are taking 100 percent of the brain damage.

There you go again acting like all NFL players have severe brain damage when in reality its a very very small percentage that do.

#21544 10 months ago

I'd think Bengals fans would wish nothing but poverty on their ownership, so they'd be forced to sell.

I can say I wish nothing but failure and misery for Dan Snyder, a con artist who got rich on shady phone slamming 25 years ago and has ruined my favorite team.

#21545 10 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'd think Bengals fans would wish nothing but poverty on their ownership, so they'd be forced to sell.
I can say I wish nothing but failure and misery for Dan Snyder, a con artist who got rich on shady phone slamming 25 years ago and has ruined my favorite team.

I have no ill will toward Mike Brown. He’s a shitty owner but he’s also a decent man too. I love football but the reality is its just not that important in the big scheme of life. Its just entertainment. As much as i like sports, i could live without them also.

#21546 10 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Doesn't matter, they aren't worth it. Our military personnel makes peanuts compared to athletes. The owners make it happen by building these big stadiums and stuff so they should reap most of rewards. We could argue this all day but the truth is they aren't worth what they are getting paid. I guarantee you that everyone of us on this forum have a more meaningful job than an athlete does.

So the billionaire captains of industry that own the league are too worthless and weak to negotiate effectively with their employees? There are a couple of chump owners for sure, but most of them are pretty handy with a dollar, so your premise seems flawed.

#21547 10 months ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

So the billionaire captains of industry that own the league are too worthless and weak to negotiate effectively with their employees? There are a couple of chump owners for sure, but most of them are pretty handy with a dollar, so your premise seems flawed.

Not going to argue about it. My belief is that athletes should not get paid as much as they do and they should even have to go get jobs after their playing career is over with. That would be a great life to play a game until you were thirty years old and not have to go to work until then wouldn't it?

#21548 10 months ago

I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express once.

#21549 10 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I have no ill will towards the Brown family they've done a lot for and with the city of Cincinnati for all it's residents. I didn't care for Mike Brown at the helm and am hoping his daughter and Tobin do better.

#21550 10 months ago

I stayed at a holiday inn
10K by christmas
Immammaculate

Just repeating these isn't funny but you'd never know it on Pinside!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 21.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Boards
PinSound
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Machine - For Sale
New York, NY
$ 5,899.99
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Latenight Weeknight Mods
$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
There are 28832 posts in this topic. You are on page 431 of 577.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside