Screenshot_20240408-180037_Brave (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1712612981603 (resized).jpg
dan-cant-see-me.gif
IMG_5213 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240407_183534931 (resized).jpg
38860405-3D86-49AB-9AE9-AE75342822BA.gif
20240406_180941 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,572 posts in this topic. You are on page 430 of 1,512.
#21452 4 years ago

Only the fucking browns. Whom in the shit goes to Mexico to get weed in 2020?!?!

#21453 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Only the fucking browns. Whom in the shit goes to Mexico to get weed in 2020?!?!

Lil early for 420...u can take the boy outta da hood, but u can’t take the hood outta da boy..what a fn idiot..

#21454 4 years ago

I'm sure it was just for personal use. Or maybe he was planning a small get together among close friends this weekend?

#21455 4 years ago

Ohio just declined medical marijuana for Bengals and Browns fans... maybe he was just taking matters into his own hands?

#21456 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Cleveland Browns player Gregory Robinson arrested for allegedly possessing 157 pounds of marijuana in a rental car.
But but but......it’s just pot.

When u choose 30yrs in prison over playing for the Browns!

#21457 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

But but but.....I thought he hated Cincinnati??

You missed out Who-Dey, Burrows signing new jerseys at Graters downtown yesterday!
graters (resized).jpggraters (resized).jpg

#21458 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

You missed out Who-Dey, Burrows signing new jerseys at Graters downtown yesterday!
[quoted image]

I wish I would have been there. Hes already knows that hes going to be a Bengal. I'm sure that they have already had talks with him

#21459 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Ohio just declined medical marijuana for Bengals and Browns fans.

Yeah and that sucks we need it!

Seems a lot of the rank and file players are really pissed over this upcoming CBA contract the NFL is promoting. I've not heard a lot about it other than they want to add playoff teams.

#21460 4 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Lil early for 420

It's 4:20 somewhere!

#21461 4 years ago

Where's Vjj? No snarkey comments wow, the world is evolving.

#21462 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

He will be back Saturday.

#21463 4 years ago

Usually a fanbase doesn't start getting annoying until they have a bit of success. Usually.

#21464 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Usually a fanbase doesn't start getting annoying until they have a bit of success. Usually.

I hear there's a lot going on in NE right now between the Brady escapade and the NFL getting ready to release the penalty for the last cheat attempts. I think Brady will stay and the Pats win 8 games this upcoming season. So don't get annoyed Ron they'll come through with a new QB.

#21465 4 years ago

You sound pretty knowledgeable. Are you still getting your info from Bengals.com? Have they told you who they are going to draft yet?

#21466 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

LOL you are awfully proud of yourself eh?

Gloating is unseemly!

#21467 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

LOL you are awfully proud of yourself eh?
Gloating is unseemly!

What the hell are you talking about?

Quoted from Rondogg:

You sound pretty knowledgeable. Are you still getting your info from Bengals.com? Have they told you who they are going to draft yet?

Burrows

#21468 4 years ago

Burrow is definitely coming here, but I dont think I am stating anything controversial saying the Bengals are a HORRIBLY run team. They had all the opportunity in the world to make some moves this season for draft picks and they did jack shit.

Super excited to see Burrow, but moves need to be made at some point. You cant just let players slip away to free agency all the time. Make a trade every once in a while, it wont kill you. Sign a damn free agent, do something.

That said, they have had success in recent years, so it isnt all doom and gloom. Will be an interesting off season, to say the least. I just hope they put in 10 percent of the effort our beloved Reds have in their offseason. For a small market team to make so many moves is very exciting.

#21469 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Super excited to see Burrow, but moves need to be made at some point. You cant just let players slip away to free agency all the time. Make a trade every once in a while, it wont kill you. Sign a damn free agent, do something.

They have signed players already this off season. I expect them to sign FA players as soon as they become/if available. They have their eye on Washington OL Guard and one from the Patriots as their first choices but there will be more than a few to go after.

#21470 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

They have signed players already this off season. I expect them to sign FA players as soon as they become/if available. They have their eye on Washington OL Guard and one from the Patriots as their first choices but there will be more than a few to go after.

I want it to happen, bad.

#21471 4 years ago

Generally, I don't think trades and FA are a good way to build a team. Most of the best franchises have had sustained success through successful drafts.

While I do think the draft should be the primary means to load the roster with talent, at times it becomes necessary to dip into FA to supplement at those positions that were unable to be filled through the draft.

I just don't think it makes sense to even bother with FA if you aren't going to be competitive. If you need more than a couple of pieces, you're probably too far away to bother going after any. The value of FAs is inflated, so you're getting much less for your money than drafting and extending contracts.

They don't seem to be as active recently, but the Redskins were notorious for bringing in FA talent. At its best, it wasn't sustainable, and at its worst, it blew up in their faces (haynesworth).

#21472 4 years ago

They don't seem to be as active recently, but the Redskins were notorious for bringing in FA talent. At its best, it wasn't sustainable, and at its worst, it blew up in their faces (haynesworth).

It's been a very long time really since all of those horrible FA signings. Over 10 years.

If anything, Bruce Allen was way too cheap and was always bargain basement shopping. But a rep like that is hard to shake.

Deion, Hayensworth, Bruce Smith, Jeff George etc. etc.

Regardless, seems like a pipe dream to suddenly expect the Bengals to become huge players in FA.

#21473 4 years ago

Didn't you guys sign Big Daddy when Cincy sent him packing? He was a 1st rounder for us that just never developed, I don't think you guys kept him but a couple seasons.

#21474 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Didn't you guys sign Big Daddy when Cincy sent him packing? He was a 1st rounder for us that just never developed, I don't think you guys kept him but a couple seasons.

Yes, that happened.

I don't remember him being particularly bad.

#21475 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I don't remember him being particularly bad.

No he was average I'd say but that's really not what you want from the #1 pic when you pull the trigger. Bengals did the same with Cunt-jana Carter, he sucked and was another waste of a #1 pic.. Burrow I'm hoping will pan out and we can begin to move forward again.

#21476 4 years ago

I saw where MLB says it's going to test out Robot Umpires behind the plate in the upcoming season. MLB may be very interesting to watch this year! I can see many, many arguments with coaches and players being ejected.

#21477 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I saw where MLB says it's going to test out Robot Umpires behind the plate in the upcoming season. MLB may be very interesting to watch this year! I can see many, many arguments with coaches and players being ejected.

If you're saying robot umpires will have the power to eject players and managers, should make for a good show.

#21478 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

If you're saying robot umpires will have the power to eject players and managers, should make for a good show.

I don't know about being tossed by a robot but either way it should be entertaining.

Just read an article where Dez Bryant is planning and working on a comeback this season. He has been working out with Mahomes and has contacted Jerry Jones with interest in playing in Dallas again. Jones did not rule it out but damn Dez has been gone for 2 seasons and on top of that has been recovering from an achilles blow out so it will not be an easy road for him.

#21479 4 years ago

Don't know that this actually will happen but the Bengals are considering offering Tennessee their #33 2nd rd. and #129 5th rd. picks in return for Tennessee's 29th 1st rd. pick. This really doesn't make sense to me if you consider they are only moving up 4 places. Granted I know it's from the 2nd rd. to the 1st rd. but the Bengals are in a great spot at #33 if you ask me, that late in the 1st rd. (29th) is there that much of a difference between 1st and 2nd players? The way I see it is the Bengals have the #1 pick in rounds #1 and #2 and I can't see where trading up benefits them that much.

#21480 4 years ago

They must be targeting someone they perceive GB, SF or KC to be interested in. There's a value assigned to each draft pick. I dont know that GMs use this particular scale, but I'm sure they have some sort of similar system when evaluating trades.

Screenshot_20200222-124947_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200222-124947_Chrome (resized).jpg
#21481 4 years ago

They must be targeting someone they perceive GB, SF or KC to be interested in.

I get that but I'm not convinced that there exist such a big difference in player ability between a 29th 1st and a #33 2nd that it's worth 2 picks.

#21482 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I get that but I'm not convinced that there exist such a big difference in player ability between a 29th 1st and a #33 2nd that it's worth 2 picks.

First round picks are under team control for 5 years, second-seventh round picks only 4 years.

#21483 4 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

First round picks are under team control for 5 years, second-seventh round picks only 4 years.

I don't think that really applies in a situation where a team moves up. I think teams move up to 1st rd. is to acquire impact players, players that can come in and contribute immediately so a 1 yr. difference in contract I can't see as being a big factor. That is the rub for me, once again can that player taken late (29th) be that much more of an impact player than a player selected #33 four picks later. This would mean losing your 2nd rd. and 5th rd. picks, there's no logic in that scenario.

#21486 4 years ago

He has little baby hands!!!

I don't know Who Dey nation. This has all the markings of an impending disaster!

#21487 4 years ago

Hard not to get political when you hear baby hands!

#21488 4 years ago

Little tiny baby hands always plays well in Ohio.

#21489 4 years ago

Your guys jealousy is really showing bad..

#21491 4 years ago

I'm looking forward to shaking those small hands. Someone should've told Joe before he threw 60 TDs so he could've handed it off more....

#21492 4 years ago
IMG_20200224_180640 (resized).jpgIMG_20200224_180640 (resized).jpg
#21493 4 years ago

Holy shit; your guys' dic#% are gonna look so HUGE in those tiny hands!

#21494 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Someone should've told Joe before he threw 60 TDs so he could've handed it off more....

Obviously he can throw the ball fine, it's a matter of holding on to the ball when getting hit. Dante Culpepper had small hands and he fumbled the ball constantly when he got hit. If Burrows has a good O-line, it hopefully won't be a problem.

#21495 4 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

...If Burrows has a good O-line, it hopefully won't be a problem.

OK so aboot that.....

#21496 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

your guys' dic#% are gonna look so HUGE in those tiny hands!

They looked big in yours eh.

#21497 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

They looked big in yours eh.

Ew, he's from ohio!

#21498 4 years ago

Wait, is this the NFL Thread or the Tiny Handjob Thread? Asking for a friend.

#21499 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Wait, is this the NFL Thread or the Tiny Handjob Thread? Asking for a friend.

I ask your friend - why can't it be both?

#21500 4 years ago
20200225_040417 (resized).jpg20200225_040417 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 18.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 75,572 posts in this topic. You are on page 430 of 1,512.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/430 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.