Topic Stats

• 28,890 posts - Hot topic!
  • 408 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 minute ago by Slugmeister
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,232 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

images (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20210117-164724_Firefox.jpg
640A8DA1-D44F-443C-BE0F-D3816F6696A9.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
200 (6).gif
4C58228E-FE43-4218-A13B-1846AA481394 (resized).jpeg
20210116_182158 (resized).jpg
20210116_191858.jpg
20210116_190844.jpg
645fbab26b0d8722fc6b72c9de9cf472.gif
Screenshot_20210114-192118_Chrome (resized).jpg
tenor.gif
9ACB5E3E-8F17-48C3-A4AA-79635A1F4269 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20210110-234440~2 (resized).png
2C01A9ED-E53D-41E2-B2C4-89F7DBBEAD53 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg

There are 28890 posts in this topic. You are on page 429 of 578.
#21401 11 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Lol good league name! My son does the fantasy thing, I don't really see it but hey each to his own.

I’m just poking fun, my team pisses me off equally as much

#21402 11 months ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Going to be interesting to see how the joe burrow story plays out! You know you're a loser bottom feeder franchise when you suck so bad to get the #1 pick and an Ohio native doesn't even want to play on the team! Ironically, bengals probably still pick him and get 3-4 future 1st rounders who also won't want to play for them!

Do not believe the media bullshit because it's not true. He has already said that he will play for whoever drafts him and that he feels honored to be a high draft pick. His girlfriend also lives close to the stadium and her family could attend the games very easily. Playing in Cincinnati also makes it easier for his family to come to the games. Joe Burrow will be a Bengals and he will be happy about it.

#21403 11 months ago

I still think Burrows ends up in Cincy, but it has to be worrisome that he’s working with a Palmer, who despises the organization.

#21404 11 months ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I still think Burrows ends up in Cincy, but it has to be worrisome that he’s working with a Palmer, who despises the organization.

Why is he working with Jordan Palmer anyways? Jordan Palmer aint worth a f*ck and the ONLY reason the Bengals gave him a job was to please Carson. Thats another reason that Carson Palmer should be grateful to Cincinnati. I have no respect for Carson Palmer anymore because the Bengals treated him very very good. He has no reason to have any hatred towards the Bengals. Just another spoiled brat mega millionaire that doesn’t deserve the life that he has. Too bad he didn’t have to get a real job and have to work 30 or 40 years barely making ends meet.

#21405 11 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Why is he working with Jordan Palmer anyways? Jordan Palmer aint worth a f*ck and the ONLY reason the Bengals gave him a job was to please Carson. Thats another reason that Carson Palmer should be grateful to Cincinnati. I have no respect for Carson Palmer anymore because the Bengals treated him very very good. He has no reason to have any hatred towards the Bengals. Just another spoiled brat mega millionaire that doesn’t deserve the life that he has. Too bad he didn’t have to get a real job and have to work 30 or 40 years barely making ends meet.

I found it odd as well, they say he’s working with Burrows to get ready for the draft, which doesn’t make a lot of sense since he’s a lock to be first QB taken

#21406 11 months ago

I don't know how effective Jordan is but that's what he does now. He helps train guys entering the NFL and makes them aware of the demands they will be expected to meet, diet etc...… Bengals are not the only NFL team he is working with apparently. I was never aware of any animosity between Jordan and the Bengals, Carson somewhat but even with him it is not a hate thing with either.

#21407 11 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

I don't know how effective Jordan is but that's what he does now. He helps train guys entering the NFL and makes them aware of the demands they will be expected to meet, diet etc...… Bengals are not the only NFL team he is working with apparently. I was never aware of any animosity between Jordan and the Bengals, Carson somewhat but even with him it is not a hate thing with either.

Everyone in this thread has seen what kind of grudge someone can hold when his brother gets cut from a team..

#21408 11 months ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Everyone in this thread has seen what kind of grudge someone can hold when his brother gets cut from a team..

Ha! Nice.

#21409 11 months ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

He’s having lunch with OchoCinco so that should help

Hey say what you but it will only highlight your ignorance about Chad Johnson. He is great human being and truly helps people on a regular basis. He has paid strangers rent for 6 months at a time all because they wrote and needed help. I can't even remember the number of organizations he is involved in that help those in need. This guy for all his outlandish behavior during his career is a true champion to those less fortunate by actually offering help that matters and is just not lip service.

#21410 11 months ago

Poor 'ole DB66 sure had a lot to say and I can't believe I'm saying it but I kinda miss him. I know he could be aggravating but he also brought some good points of discussion to the thread when he wanted too.

#21411 11 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Hey say what you but it will only highlight your ignorance about Chad Johnson. He is great human being and truly helps people on a regular basis. He has paid strangers rent for 6 months at a time all because they wrote and needed help. I can't even remember the number of organizations he is involved in that help those in need. This guy for all his outlandish behavior during his career is a true champion to those less fortunate by actually offering help that matters and is just not lip service.

You are missing the point, which isn't whether or not Chad is a "thug." I'm sure he's a wonderful man who walks old ladies across the street and volunteers at soup kitchens. The problem here for Cincy fans is that Burrows is surrounding himself with people who LOATHE the Bengals organization and have first or second hand experience with how awful it is.

This doesn't bode well.

Neither does Joe saying "If they draft me, they draft me."

WTF is that?!

I also think CIncy is the one organization stubborn enough to draft Joe regardless of what he says. They've shown it before; this is a team that refused to trade Chad for two first round picks, and was prepared to let Carson Palmer retire rather than trade him.

It's small comfort for me at least that there may be an organization or two that is worse than the Redskins, and both are in Ohio.

#21412 11 months ago

He's spending an awful lot of time in Cincy for someone who has no interest so are you sure it's not you who are missing the story? Those stories and that's a good choice of words to describe them are on par with National Enquirer stories.

#21413 11 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You are missing the point, which isn't whether or not Chad is a "thug." I'm sure he's a wonderful man who walks old ladies across the street and volunteers at soup kitchens. The problem here for Cincy fans is that Burrows is hiring and lunching with people who LOATHE the Bengals organization and have first-hand experience with how awful it is.
This doesn't bode well.
Neither does Joe saying "If they draft me, they draft me."
WTF is that?!
It's small comfort for me at least that there may be an organization or two that is worse than the Redskins, and both are in Ohio.

If Burrow wants to get out of playing for the Bengals he should just come out as a staunch supporter of the BlackLivesMatter and LGBTQ movements. That would alienate him from 95% of the local fan base.

#21414 11 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

If Burrow wants to get out of playing for the Bengals he should just come out as a staunch supporter of the BlackLivesMatter and LGBTQ movements. That would alienate him from 95% of the local fan base.

Not sure I've seen a more purely racial statement on this thread, time you should go permanently.

#21415 11 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

He's spending an awful lot of time in Cincy for someone who has no interest so are you sure it's not you who are missing the story?

So you aren't at all worried that he's got Carson Palmer's brother whispering in his ear?!

Here's what carson had to say about the Bengals this week:

"That's why I wanted out," Palmer said. "I never felt like the organization was really trying to win a Super Bowl, and really chasing the Super Bowl. Because that's what today's day and age is. The game today is you can't just hope you draft well and not go after free agents and you just end up in the Super Bowl. You gotta go get it."

former Bengals player Solomon Wilcots had this to say:

“Absolutely…I watched as it sucked the life out of him. I watched fans in Cincinnati dump garbage on his home, on his lawn. I watched as others advocated, tried to force the leadership on to him when he wasn’t given support…Palmer was a guy who was strong-willed, talented but needed more around him…the love for the game left him.”

This is surely stuff a young QB wants to hear about the team that is likely to select him.

And let's round it out from Burrows himself. This really sounds like a guy who is excited about joining the Bengals!

"Look, this is a long process, right?" he said when asked if he wants the Bengals to select him with the No. 1 pick, per Mac Engel of the Star-Telegram. "They have their process that they have to go through, and so I am blessed to be in the position I'm in. If they select me, they select me,

#21416 11 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Not sure I've seen a more purely racial statement on this thread, time you should go permanently.

It's a little inflammatory, but I wouldn't say racial. It's also true as fuck!

Problem is, it would also alienate him from most of the other teams, and he wouldn't be getting any endorsements. I don't think you'll see Joe pull this "nuclear option" just to avoid Cincy.

#21418 11 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Wrong it is/was racial and was intended as such.

#21419 11 months ago

The best part is everyone here knows the place is the 2nd worst team to play for, but when you talk aboot players that leave they hate them. Look up whenever I mention Carl Pickens & Corey Dillon the Cincy downvotes come out, after giving too much if their careers to that sad franchise

#21420 11 months ago

What is Joe Burrow's answer to the question of whether or not he wants to be drafted by Cincy, Alex?

#21421 11 months ago

And History shows that it rarely works well for the team that takes the first QB in a draft, this years playoffs had a grand total of zero leading their team, trust me I know I’m a Bears fan

#21422 11 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Wrong it is/was racial and was intended as such.

Liberals have different rules then we do!

#21423 11 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Problem is, it would also alienate him from most of the other teams, and he wouldn't be getting any endorsements. I don't think you'll see Joe pull this "nuclear option" just to avoid Cincy.

It was only inflammatory to the snowflakes who can dish it out but can’t take it. I don’t see how it was racial, as I also mentioned LGBTQ in the same sentence. I made a true statement based on what I have seen from the average NFL fan, let alone from Bengals fans. They have made their absolute disdain for the two groups I mentioned perfectly clear, so I’m not sure what their problem is. Are you saying you support BlackLivesMatter and LGTBQ rights? Are you contesting the fact that it would alienate Bengals fans? If so I apologize.

Burrows support would absolutely get him out of playing for an owner who has no intention of seriously establishing a winning franchise. Mike Brown is the Donald Sterling of the NFL. Bengals fans can only hope he gets old and senile and pulls a Donald Sterling and is forced to sell the team to a tech billionaire.

#21424 11 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Are you saying you support BlackLivesMatter and LGTBQ rights? If so I apologize.

You don't?

#21426 11 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Wow this statement is just unbelievable! This is racism and hate at its finest here folks!

#21427 11 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Burrows support would absolutely get him out of playing for an owner who has no intention of seriously establishing a winning franchise. Mike Brown is the Donald Sterling of the NFL. Bengals fans can only hope he gets old and senile and pulls a Donald Sterling and is forced to sell the team to a tech billionaire.

Mike Brown no longer runs day to day operations and hasn't for 2-3 yrs now. You need to research before you run your mouth.

#21429 11 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

It was only inflammatory to the snowflakes who can dish it out but can’t take it. I don’t see how it was racial, as I also mentioned LGBTQ in the same sentence. I made a true statement based on what I have seen from the average NFL fan, let alone from Bengals fans. They have made their absolute disdain for the two groups I mentioned perfectly clear, so I’m not sure what their problem is. Are you saying you support BlackLivesMatter and LGTBQ rights? Are you contesting the fact that it would alienate Bengals fans? If so I apologize.

Drunk at 11am are you there Vic?

#21430 11 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Mike Brown no longer runs day to day operations and hasn't for 2-3 yrs now.

And what a turn around!

#21431 11 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Drunk at 11am are you there Vic?

No, you know what he does when he's drunk, he told us all...……….gets well shall we say slap happy

#21432 11 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

And what a turn around!

That's what were hoping for but it'll take couple more seasons.

#21433 11 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

He is far worse than dirtbag ever thought about being and thats a fact.

#21434 11 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

He is far worse than dirtbag ever thought about being and thats a fact.

His past haunts him to the point it spills over into every day life.

#21435 11 months ago

I couldn't remember if it was Burrow or not, and sort of assumed my memory was off since I didn't hear anyone talking about it anymore. But this was Burrow at Texas, waving at the fans.

It might not be the most egregious thing, but if you know you're under the microscope as a top draft prospect and you STILL do this? Pretty dumb.

giphy (3).gif
#21436 11 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

His past haunts him to the point it spills over into every day life.

I truly believe that. He's a very unhappy person sounds like. Anyway how bout them Bengals getting Joe Burrow! Who Dey!!

#21437 11 months ago

I couldn't remember if it was Burrow or not, and sort of assumed my memory was off since I didn't hear anyone talking about it anymore. But this was Burrow at Texas, waving at the fans.
It might not be the most egregious thing, but if you know you're under the microscope as a top draft prospect and you STILL do this? Pretty dumb.[quoted image]

It doesn't appear to be hurting his draft stock much!

#21438 11 months ago

It might not be the most egregious thing, but if you know you're under the microscope as a top draft prospect and you STILL do this? Pretty dumb.

They were heckling him I think, it's been a minute since I read the article but he did it to piss them off and he was effective.

#21439 11 months ago

Actually it looks sorta strange the way is hand is waving lol

#21440 11 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Actually it looks sorta strange the way is hand is waving lol

I don’t know I thought all pageant queens wave like that.

#21441 11 months ago

It's a princess/queen wave, that won;t go over well down there

EDIT: Or maybe he's waving to the queen city?

#21442 11 months ago

It is very odd looking that's for certain lol

#21443 11 months ago

As long as he throws a lot of touchdowns I dont care how he waves

#21444 11 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

As long as he throws a lot of touchdowns I dont care how he waves

I hear ya lol

#21445 11 months ago

Burrows at Graters downtown today and signing autographs.

#21446 11 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

EDIT: Or maybe he's waving to the queen city?

Hello, or goodbye?

#21447 11 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Burrows at Graters downtown today and signing autographs.

But but but.....I thought he hated Cincinnati??

#21448 11 months ago

Cleveland Browns player Gregory Robinson arrested for allegedly possessing 157 pounds of marijuana in a rental car.

But but but......it’s just pot.

#21449 11 months ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Cleveland Browns player Gregory Robinson arrested for allegedly possessing 157 pounds of marijuana in a rental car.
But but but......it’s just pot.

I saw that, trying to cross into the US from Mexico, they had it in duffel bags just laying on the back seat, WTF

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 21.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
New York, NY
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Boards
PinSound
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.00
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Texas Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 28890 posts in this topic. You are on page 429 of 578.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside