spongebob-done.gif
24ae2301d4aa96956b7002b622b63a1e.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240411-182346_Brave (resized).jpg
IMG_3029 (resized).png
20240411_133523 (resized).jpg
960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,620 posts in this topic. You are on page 428 of 1,513.
#21351 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Nah I think they can get a later rd. pick say #45-50. He still has a lot of positives.

Jeez I guess....he's so fucking average you'd need a real shit team to make a trade. And like you said you got better QBs circling those teams already.

I see Miles Gerrett is back pretty quick.

#21352 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Nah I think they can get a later rd. pick say #45-50. He still has a lot of positives.

Broncos gave a 4th for Flacco and that didn’t work out well

#21353 4 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Broncos got a 4th for Flacco and that didn’t work out well

That might have been a fairer trade, but sadly, Denver actually gave up a 4th round pick to get Flacco.

#21354 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

That might have been a fairer trade, but sadly, Denver actually gave up a 4th round pick to get Flacco.

And that low probably because of his paycheck...but amazingly Dalton's running aboot 17mil a season...wow. Don;t know if you're getting a 2nd rounder with that hanging out there.

#21355 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Lol, yeah I edited it after I re-read

#21356 4 years ago

I was originally thinking they were going to have to cut him, no cap hit I believe, but there’s teams desperate enough to maybe give up a 5th-6th

#21357 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Yes, he has a some positives. So does Josh McCown.

4th round at best, most likely a 5th or 6th. Teams aren't gonna just give a way a top pick because he's "Andy dalton," unless they bump their head and think it's 2014. Especially when there's plenty of FA QBs out there this offseason who are at least as "positive."

Everybody thinks their team's washups are worth primo picks but it's usually way off. There's Redskins fans who think we can get a 3rd for Josh Norman or a second for Ryan Kerrigan!

#21358 4 years ago

Even the bears think a 2nd is too high for dalton... so they're offering a 1st.

#21359 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

that this will work unless they get it done before the flood gates open and Rivers, Cam, and Brady all spill out. After that the market options definitely shrink

Talk about an old fart parade!

#21360 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Even the bears think a 2nd is too high for dalton... so they're offering a 1st.

Just saw on ESPN they are the second likeliest to land Cam, according to Vegas, UGGH!

#21361 4 years ago

Dalton basically cant be traded. He has $17.7M due this year and there's no cap hit to release. He'll be cut and get a chance to backup somewhere.

Im calling Cleveland

#21362 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Dalton basically cant be traded. He has $17.7M due this year and there's no cap hit to release. He'll be cut and get a chance to backup somewhere.
Im calling Cleveland

Hey Denver did a similar moronic deal for flacco and HIS contract, you never know.

I find it extremely unlikely, unless dalton agreed to a pay cut and sign with his new team.

Most likely he just gets cut and is a free agent like every other old QB this season. No draft pick for Cincy I would guess.

#21363 4 years ago

I cant remember the specifics, but I think osweiler got traded as basically an anchor to the rest of the deal. The new team took on osweiler as a concession to the rest of the trade. I think he was subsequently cut.

#21364 4 years ago

I cant remember the specifics, but I think osweiler got traded as basically an anchor to the rest of the deal. The new team took on osweiler as a concession to the rest of the trade. I think he was subsequently cut.

That was a crazy deal basically it was a trade so one team could dump salary in return for a couple draft picks. The actual player was almost inconsequential.

#21365 4 years ago

Broncos weren’t in on that one, that was Texans giving up draft picks to get rid of the Osweiler salary cap hit (apparently Browns couldn’t attract enough talent at that time to be in any danger of hitting the cap). Browns then promptly cut him, and he confusingly ended up as a Bronco again for a bit, playing backup at league minimum.

#21366 4 years ago

You can never predict what these NFL teams may do, 80% of the time the moves/deals they make are mindboggling. Once the draft shakes out moves will be made aplenty.

#21367 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That was a crazy deal basically it was a trade so one team could dump salary in return for a couple draft picks. The actual player was almost inconsequential.

Sounds like the Red Sox getting rid of Mookie Betts just so they could unload the David Price contract.

#21368 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Sounds like the Red Sox getting rid of Mookie Betts just so they could unload the David Price contract.

I believe Boston is covering 1/2 of Price’s salary, MLB is a different beast, all money is guaranteed

#21369 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I see Miles Gerrett is back pretty quick.

Yeah I was really surprised, I actually thought he'd get 3-4 out in the 2020 season but not so. Seems like a pretty decent guy I don't think we'll hear much about him in the future (acting up) I mean, probably hear a lot about his QB pressure and sack count.

#21370 4 years ago

Raiders say they will offer Brady 2yr. contract to come to Vegas baby.

#21372 4 years ago

Damn Manziel is at it again, comparing his situation with that of Kaepernick essentially being black listed from football as to why he isn't a QB in the XFL. I can agree with him only on the fact that even the XFL does not want either of their sorry asses. Kaepernick really doesn't even want to play football. I think he sabotaged his chance to come back on purpose, to keep his name and brand in the news. Why, because he can make more money off Niki brand and others than he ever could playing football without risking his physical health. I give Kaepernick credit for devising a way of making money off of his problems unlike Manziel who just want to find excuses while family money holds his ass up.

Okay done bitching, now for a bowl and some coffee.

#21373 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Damn Manziel is at it again, comparing his situation with that of Kaepernick essentially being black listed from football as to why he isn't a QB in the XFL. I can agree with him only on the fact that even the XFL does not want either of their sorry asses. Kaepernick really doesn't even want to play football. I think he sabotaged his chance to come back on purpose, to keep his name and brand in the news. Why, because he can make more money off Niki brand and others than he ever could playing football without risking his physical health. I give Kaepernick credit for devising a way of making money off of his problems unlike Manziel who just want to find excuses while family money holds his ass up.
Okay done bitching, now for a bowl and some coffee.

Cardell Jones looks like he could still play in the NFL. I believe someone will give him a chance to at least be a backup. The guy is pretty damn good!

#21374 4 years ago

Wow could Gloin be any better team player. The second game and the guy starts dogging the game plan and the coaches all the while he played like pure shit! The problem was him not the offensive game plan, not difficult to figure out why he's no longer in the NFL.

#21375 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Wow could Gloin be any better team player. The second game and the guy starts dogging the game plan and the coaches all the while he played like pure shit! The problem was him not the offensive game plan, not difficult to figure out why he's no longer in the NFL.

That dude sucks man. I would cut him tonight if I was the coach.

#21376 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Yeah that game was pretty brutal to watch. Gloin acted like a self entitled asshole. You're in the XFL, humble yourself. I laughed pretty good when he threw that pick six and threw a little tantrum like a child.

#21377 4 years ago

I love Jerry Glanville but he's really looking too old and fragile to coach anymore. Really liked him and his coaching style back in his younger days though.

#21378 4 years ago

I remember that dude. He used to leave tickets for Elvis.

#21379 4 years ago

I tried to watch some of a game today but the broadcast was sped up for some reason. Made it unwatchable.

#21380 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Cardell Jones looks like he could still play in the NFL. I believe someone will give him a chance to at least be a backup. The guy is pretty damn good!

This is why people who say the NFL doesn't need a 2ndary league are insane.

#21381 4 years ago

Football is the only sport I watch. I wish a good game was on every night 52 weeks a year.

#21382 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

This is why people who say the NFL doesn't need a 2ndary league are insane.

I agree but I would rather it be a league that is not associated with the NFL in any way shape or form.

#21383 4 years ago

betting the under looks like a lock in these games

#21384 4 years ago

Shaping up to be a good ending for the early game.

#21385 4 years ago

xfl reviews plays crazy fast. They must not have those Microsoft Surfaces

#21386 4 years ago

Is there a group dedicated to talking only about XFL? I've already consumed WAY too much of it. Can't get enough.

Team store on the app is sold out of a lot of merch. Wondering if this thing is here to stay...

#21387 4 years ago

Clowney looking to get paid with record deal. He wants to be the highest paid pass rusher in the NFL which means he is looking for something north of the 23.5 million per/yr. the Bears are paying Khali Mack. Do you think he'll get it? Maybe the Colts could pay that out but I don't think to many teams will be capable of giving him that kind of money. It is the NFL though and some team will likely step up and pay him, just have to wait and see.

#21388 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Clowney looking to get paid with record deal. He wants to be the highest paid pass rusher in the NFL which means he is looking for something north of the 23.5 million per/yr. the Bears are paying Khali Mack. Do you think he'll get it? Maybe the Colts could pay that out but I don't think to many teams will be capable of giving him that kind of money. It is the NFL though and some team will likely step up and pay him, just have to wait and see.

The problem is, if you pay him that much you gotta cut back in other areas to meet the salary cap number. Look at the Cowboys putting all that money into Prescott and Elliott, ow they suck. Its dumb to cave into these players demands like that. Send the MF packing I say!

#21389 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I do t even think that he’s deserving of big time $..shit, Jones of the Chiefs is younger and a better pass rusher..hopefully he stays a chief, but we’ll see..

#21390 4 years ago

Read an article today about the new CBA the NFL is currently negotiating. They said it includes a playoff expansion of seven teams per conference and only 1 "bye" per/conf. instead of 2. All the added TV revenue from the expansion is the biggest motivator I'm sure.

#21391 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Read an article today about the new CBA the NFL is currently negotiating. They said it includes a playoff expansion of seven teams per conference and only 1 "bye" per/conf. instead of 2. All the added TV revenue from the expansion is the biggest motivator I'm sure.

I like it

#21392 4 years ago

Going to be interesting to see how the joe burrow story plays out! You know you're a loser bottom feeder franchise when you suck so bad to get the #1 pick and an Ohio native doesn't even want to play on the team! Ironically, bengals probably still pick him and get 3-4 future 1st rounders who also won't want to play for them!

#21393 4 years ago

I also read today Burrows hired Carson Palmers brother Jordan, uh oh

#21394 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Going to be interesting to see how the joe burrow story plays out! You know you're a loser bottom feeder franchise when you suck so bad to get the #1 pick and an Ohio native doesn't even want to play on the team! Ironically, bengals probably still pick him and get 3-4 future 1st rounders who also won't want to play for them!

You beat me 12 seconds, great minds think alike

#21395 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

He’s having lunch with OchoCinco so that should help

#21396 4 years ago

Surely you guys are kidding? If you believe the hype, the lead up to the draft your simply idiots. Lol I heard Elvis is back too...

Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Quoted from Jaybird815:

You beat me 12 seconds, great minds think alike

#21397 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Surely you guys are kidding? If you believe the hype, the lead up to the draft your simply idiots. Lol I heard Elvis is back too...

It’s not like there’s any track record for guys hating that organization.

#21398 4 years ago

You do well in fantasy football, you should try it.

#21399 4 years ago

Oh I do

1A3C8A58-F3F9-461A-9901-44E9A0E0DB9A (resized).jpeg1A3C8A58-F3F9-461A-9901-44E9A0E0DB9A (resized).jpeg
#21400 4 years ago

Lol good league name! My son does the fantasy thing, I don't really see it but hey each to his own.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 18.95
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 75,620 posts in this topic. You are on page 428 of 1,513.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/428 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.