Topic Stats

• 28,799 posts - Hot topic!
  • 408 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 minute ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,229 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png
200 (6).gif
4C58228E-FE43-4218-A13B-1846AA481394 (resized).jpeg
20210116_182158 (resized).jpg
20210116_191858.jpg
20210116_190844.jpg
645fbab26b0d8722fc6b72c9de9cf472.gif
Screenshot_20210114-192118_Chrome (resized).jpg
tenor.gif
9ACB5E3E-8F17-48C3-A4AA-79635A1F4269 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20210110-234440~2 (resized).png
2C01A9ED-E53D-41E2-B2C4-89F7DBBEAD53 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
tenor (34).gif
20210110_190411 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

There are 28799 posts in this topic. You are on page 427 of 576.
#21301 11 months ago

It's all brand new and everyone is nervous trying to make things go smoothly. Give them time and give it a chance. Rome wasn't built in a day. Every NFL game isnt exciting either and every NFL team isnt great. This league will be fun if people get behind it and support it.

#21302 11 months ago

Go battlehawks!

#21303 11 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Looks like another woman may be hired as a full-time assistant NFL coach.
Just interested in Hearing how much you guys hate this and why:
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28661698/sources-redskins-working-hire-jennifer-king-nfl-first-african-american-female-full-assistant-coach

No issue with it, just dont see why anyone cares. I mean it isnt like women were not permitted to coach before. The media loves to feed us these stories to make it seem like its some sort of break through. A qualified woman applied for a job and got it, am I supposed to cry tears of joy and pretend this couldnt have happened 10 years ago if the same qualified woman applied back then?

Same shit when Michael Sam got drafted. They crammed that shit down our throats. In reality, 99 percent of football fans dont give a shit, we just hate made up theatrics. If a gay black Muslim woman in a wheelchair can get my team to the super bowl, thats all I care about. Enough of the side stories, they are unnecessary and create drama that doesn't exist.

#21304 11 months ago

I mostly watched in passing this weekend, but I had fun with what I did see. I found the replays excruciating, though. I'd rather watch commercials than some guy with an xbox controller guess as to what a "football move" is.

#21305 11 months ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

No issue with it, just dont see why anyone cares. I mean it isnt like women were not permitted to coach before. The media loves to feed us these stories to make it seem like its some sort of break through. A qualified woman applied for a job and got it, am I supposed to cry tears of joy

Imagine if no white guys from Kentucky had never broken through in pro football. And suddenly, one did, because finally, after all these years, there was a white guy from Kentucky who was "qualified" enough to make it! You'd probably take some interest in it, no? You might even break down sobbing tears of joy!

#21306 11 months ago

Levi thought of you when I saw this.
D3A6F375-D0E0-46BC-A17D-BDA5530F9107 (resized).png

#21307 11 months ago

Sweet!!

That would go well with the Redskins helmet tape dispenser I have at work. A friend sent it to me a few years back.

#21308 11 months ago

Jeez why is XFL using that weird "+6" points graphic just like SB? Must be a fox thang.
Game I watched was just under 3 hours so i don;t know how much savings you get there. Bonus time clock stopping thing is dumb.

#21309 11 months ago

Well, I watched the LA wildcats get their ass handed to them. So, I’m out. It would have taken an undefeated season to get me to watch this league. I hope the league survives. The NFL could use a minor league. Hopefully a few of these players make it big in the NFL after being given a second chance. That’s how Kurt Warner made it.

#21310 11 months ago

They could knock off the interviewing every player after every play for gods sake

#21311 11 months ago

With so many qbs becoming free agents, it’s gonna get interesting...

DDE0535E-F5B1-4FBA-BD7C-E3EBD07494E4 (resized).jpeg
#21312 11 months ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

With so many qbs becoming free agents, it’s gonna get interesting...[quoted image]

How many kids is he up to now? June’s da O/U on his wife being knocked up in 2020.

#21313 11 months ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

How many kids is he up to now? June’s da O/U on his wife being knocked up in 2020.

9 kids is what they said on the radio this morning.

#21314 11 months ago
Quoted from henrydwh:

9 kids is what they said on the radio this morning.

Anything over 4 is objectively too many.

#21315 11 months ago

Manziel bad mouthing the XFL after having not been given a shot to play, saying they will fold so he didn't want to play for them anyway...……..I see his recent conflict with the XFL more like he was wanting the XFL to "show him the money" but instead they "showed him the door".

here's Johnny (resized).jpg
#21316 11 months ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Anything over 4 is objectively too many.

Since this is the NFL thread, I have always referred to having more than two children as "Outkicking our coverage". This world wasn't designed for families of 5 or more.

#21317 11 months ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Since this is the NFL thread, I have always referred to having more than two children as "Outkicking our coverage". This world wasn't designed for families of 5 or more.

The !960's was the last decade for overly large families in the US. Todays society supports 2 at most.

#21318 11 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Manziel bad mouthing the XFL after having not been given a shot to play, saying they will fold so he didn't want to play for them anyway...……..I see his recent conflict with the XFL more like he was wanting the XFL to "show him the money" but instead they "showed him the door".[quoted image]

I think Cleveland for whatever reason turns players into douche bags. Seems like it happens to every player that goes there.

#21319 11 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I think Cleveland for whatever reason turns players into douche bags. Seems like it happens to every player that goes there.

Nah.... they are DBs long before Cleveland gets them..... LOL

#21320 11 months ago

Yeah I’m pretty sure Manziel was a douche from birth

#21321 11 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

The signs were clear as day, before he even got drafted by the browns.

#21323 11 months ago

All true about Manzell. He sure did make a lot of money for doing absolutely NOTHING though. That's why I wish there were incentive based contracts in the NFL.

#21324 11 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

All true about Manzell. He sure did make a lot of money for doing absolutely NOTHING though. That's why I wish there were incentive based contracts in the NFL.

It wouldn't have worked in his case anyway - his family had oil money.

#21325 11 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

All true about Manzell. He sure did make a lot of money for doing absolutely NOTHING though.

He did insanely well at his job interview, years of college football & the highest award, so a team signed a contract with him. Not that diff'rent from many high profile billion dollar industries

#21326 11 months ago

Johnny had a great college career but I think once he got to the NFL he couldn't adjust to the speed of the game both mentally and physically.

#21327 11 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Johnny had a great college career but I think once he got to the NFL he couldn't adjust to the speed of the game both mentally and physically.

He’s an immature moron and a drunk and everybody but the Browns had this figured out. If something I can’t quite put my finger on was different about Johnny, some may even call him a “thug.”

Even the cowboys passed. Supposedly Jerry Jones’ son had to physically restrain Jerry from making this idiotic pick.

#21328 11 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

He’s an immature moron and a drunk and everybody but the Browns had this figured out.
Even the cowboys passed. Supposedly Jerry Jones’ son had to physically restrain Jerry from making this idiotic pick

You're absolutely right in everything thing you've said, my point is that regardless drunk, immature moron aside he simply was not NFL quality had he been sober.

#21329 11 months ago

Yet somehow a better pick than Brady quinn.

#21330 11 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

He’s an immature moron and a drunk and everybody but the Browns had this figured out. If something I can’t quite put my finger on was different about Johnny, some may even call him a “thug.”
Even the cowboys passed. Supposedly Jerry Jones’ son had to physically restrain Jerry from making this idiotic pick.

How do really feel?! He couldn’t even last in the CFL!

#21331 11 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yet somehow a better pick than Brady quinn.

Damn I'd forgotten about ND's saviour. He didn't last long did he, Cleveland has had really bad luck in QB's.

#21332 11 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Cleveland has had really bad luck in QB's.

Hold my beer

B99B5C2F-5BB8-4C44-9F42-24666E9C47B8 (resized).jpeg
#21333 11 months ago
Quoted from JayDee:

Hold my beer

Yeah you're gonna need something a little stronger.

#21334 11 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Yeah you're gonna need something a little stronger.

I don’t need anything anymore. I’ve been so used to this over the years I’m numb from it.

#21335 11 months ago

I'm praying the Bengals draft Burrows and we can start fresh, I mean we can only go up.

#21336 11 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

I'm praying the Bengals draft Burrows and we can start fresh, I mean we can only go up.

It's in the bag Russ. Dont even worry about it. They aren't thinking about trading that pic I dont care what anyone says. I know Mike Brown.

#21337 11 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

I could cheer for the Bengals every week except if they play the Colts.
Good luck with Burrows!How’s your offensive line? Don’t do what Indy did to Luck!

#21338 11 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

How’s your offensive line? Don’t do what Indy did to Luck!

30th out of 32.

#21339 11 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

30th out of 32.

You better start working on that right now,you see what happened to Andrew,so much talent It’s a shame he had to retire

#21340 11 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

You better start working on that right now,you see what happened to Andrew,so much talent It’s a shame he had to retire

They got a 1st round stud that they drafted last year that got hurt that is coming back this year and they will probably draft another one and theres free agency also. It's not as doom and gloom as it may seem.

#21341 11 months ago

If it's so easy you think they would have done it by now.

#21342 11 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

They got a 1st round stud that they drafted last year that got hurt that is coming back this year and they will probably draft another one and theres free agency also. It's not as doom and gloom as it may seem.

Cover blind side first,if Joe is right hand get that left tackle.Is Mixon still your running back?

#21343 11 months ago

The colts always had a shitty line and made luck throw 70 times a game to boot. It was never a recipe for a long career.

#21344 11 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Cover blind side first,if Joe is right hand get that left tackle.Is Mixon still your running back?

Yes Mixon still RB.

#21345 11 months ago

I hope the XFL lasts this time. The games have been very entertaining, and having a 7 month gap in pro football definitely leaves many (myself included) wanting more.

#21346 11 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Man if just half of the players I'm hearing about actually become available through free agency it's going to be good, real good. Some will be expensive to sign such as Washington's OL guard Brandon Scherff, Detroit's OL Graham Glasgow, and NE OL Joe Thuney but they are proven especially the Redskins Scherff.

They have already signed two OL from the waiver wire and they will have Glen back unless they trade him. I also know that they are actively monitoring the 3 players status above from their podcast interviews. I don't think they'll risk Burrow unless they think we have a front line that will protect him. The tell on that will be the trading of Andy Dalton.

#21347 11 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

I don't think they'll risk Burrow unless they think we have a front line that will protect him.

Yep, keep Dalton to take the brunt of it whilst o line improves

#21348 11 months ago

Well I just read two articles that say the Bengals are going to try to trade Dalton and give him say where that may be. I don't doubt they trade him and I think that trade for an OL or second rd. pick. Don't know that this will work unless they get it done before the flood gates open and Rivers, Cam, and Brady all spill out. After that the market options definitely shrink.

All I know is I hope someone in Bengaldom knows wtf they're doing

#21349 11 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Well I just read two articles that say the Bengals are going to try to trade Dalton and give him say where that may be. I don't doubt they trade him and I think that trade for an OL or second rd. pick. Don't know that this will work unless they get it done before the flood gates open and Rivers, Cam, and Brady all spill out. After that the market options definitely shrink.
All I know is I hope someone in Bengaldom knows wtf they're doing

2nd round pick is pretty optimistic

#21350 11 months ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

2nd round pick is pretty optimistic

Nah I think they can get a later rd. pick say #45-50. He still has a lot of positives.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Machine - For Sale
New York, NY
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Boards
PinSound
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 21.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
€ 9.10
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 199.95
Cabinet - Toppers
COINTAKER.COM
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 47.95
Lighting - Interactive
MicksPinball
$ 689.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 2.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
There are 28799 posts in this topic. You are on page 427 of 576.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside