tempFileForShare_20240418-181612 (resized).jpg
dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
436537586_10224867727456020_9063380137916814163_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,679 posts in this topic. You are on page 425 of 1,514.
#21201 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Also, I cant believe you’re wishing for physical violence in this scenario when your advice to Sandy Hook parents who were mocked on-air by Alex Jones was to just brush it off. WTF dude?)

I have never said anything like that. Show me where i said that.

#21202 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I have never said anything like that. Show me where i said that.

We PM’d about it.

#21203 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

There are many many things more important than that. Like how do they get that soft flowing caramel INSIDE a caramilk bar. (Mind blown) i can think of more if ya need!
And by pissed off patriot do you mean some white privileged drunk piece of shit who has no idea what it's like to be black and living in America? History shows they dealt with some serious shit there.. and still do. Save your stupid rant. You're not winning anyone over in this one

Weren't you the one calling people out for their arguing here in this thread and here you are doing just that, while also making asinine comments about American sentiments and politics, something you know squat about.

shut up (resized).jpgshut up (resized).jpg
#21204 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Who Dey is right,you are wrong
and your prime minister is a racist that wears black face and brown face.
This is from a Canadian who’s black population is a big 2.5% Wow so inclusive

Yup ... JT is an idiot! But so what, this is a football thread !

#21205 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Practice what you preach!

#21206 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Weren't you the one calling people out for their arguing here in this thread and here you are doing just that, while also making asinine comments about American sentiments and politics, something you know squat about.[quoted image]

I know enough to know it don't belong in here.. take your redneck views elsewhere!

#21207 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I know enough to know it don't belong in here.. take your redneck views elsewhere!

I did not bring anything here, you did, oh and I like your comment "redneck" kinda sums up your views nicely

#21208 4 years ago

I thought Beyonce and Jay-Z took a knee because they knew the 49rs were gonna be dead meat.

#21209 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I thought Beyonce and Jay-Z took a knee because they knew the 49rs were gonna be dead meat.

Ouch, that hurt lol. I really thought the 9ers were going to win that game. Guess Rondogg was right I pick 'em bad! lol

#21210 4 years ago

I guess I'll stay put in the OG thread after all. We are such a happy family here!

#21211 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I guess I'll stay put in the OG thread after all. We are such a happy family here!

Complete with the crazy uncle or two who spouts off about symbolic gestures of false patriotism while worshipping a draft dodger. What did George Carlin say about symbols again?

This thread should probably be frozen until at least the draft.

#21212 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I did not bring anything here, you did, oh and I like your comment "redneck" kinda sums up your views nicely

That’s the lib fall back,everybody who disagrees with them is an ignorant redneck living in a trailer in Indiana

#21213 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

We PM’d about it.

Well i don't know what i said, would have to go back and look but I guarantee you that i did not mean anything in a disrespectful way to the families of those kids because it was a horrible tragedy and i do not stand behind Alex Jones on this one so please stop trying to make it look like I meant anything in a disrespectful way because i didn't and you know it. I have great sympathy for those kids and their families.

#21214 4 years ago

So where are our two 49ers fans at? Jorge??? Ptown??? It's been three days now and no posts. I'm curious who the 49er faithful blame for the loss. Jimmy G? Shannahan? The defense?

I'm not looking to ridicule, just genuinely curious. I blame Shannahan personally.

#21215 4 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

I blame Shannahan personally.

I don;t know how you could blame anyone else, what a dumbass. The ol 46-0 4th Q Superbowl points can't be overlooked.

#21216 4 years ago

Losing a SB takes a while to get over, the damn Bengals lost 2 so I know their misery. They'll come back with next season retribution on their mind.

#21217 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

They'll come back with next season retribution on their mind.

Doesn't fair well for SB losers getting back.

#21218 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Losing a SB takes a while to get over

The only way to get over it is to win one. Although Jan 29 1995 does seem like a long time ago now.

#21219 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I don;t know how you could blame anyone else, what a dumbass.

I agree, he's lost 2 SB where he had a big lead and completely blew it. That 1:23 that he let run off before half time was the beginning of the end, such a BS call.

#21220 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Well i don't know what i said, would have to go back and look but I guarantee you that i did not mean anything in a disrespectful way to the families of those kids because it was a horrible tragedy and i do not stand behind Alex Jones on this one so please stop trying to make it look like I meant anything in a disrespectful way because i didn't and you know it. I have great sympathy for those kids and their families.

Maybe I misunderstood you, but you seemed more forgiving of Alex Jones and the shit he helped rain down on those Sandy Hook families while exercising his First Amendment rights than of Jay-Z (a lot of other Americans were surely goofing around during the anthem, thousands were on their phones and that video of POTUS doesn't exactly scream respectful observance either, but I assume you'd give them all the same treatment). But if you agree that Alex Jones deserves 20 pissed-off patriot beatdowns for his Sandy Hook bullshit before any of the anthem-sitters get one, I withdraw the comment.

#21221 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I thought Beyonce and Jay-Z took a knee.

I think Beyoncé took a knee and Jay-Z sat in front of her.

#21222 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Sounds all-American to me, right out of a John Cougar Mellencamp song.

#21223 4 years ago

So which former Redskins assistant loses the Super Bowl next year?

Looks like you are up, Packers!

#21224 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Maybe I misunderstood you, but you seemed more forgiving of Alex Jones and the shit he helped rain down on those Sandy Hook families while exercising his First Amendment rights than of Jay-Z (a lot of other Americans were surely goofing around during the anthem, thousands were on their phones and that video of POTUS doesn't exactly scream respectful observance either, but I assume you'd give them all the same treatment too). But if you agree that Alex Jones deserves 20 pissed-off patriot beatdowns for his Sandy Hook bullshit before any of the anthem-sitters get one, I withdraw the comment.

I'm not even going to compare the two because I don't have to. The subject was about Jay Z not standing up for the National Anthem. I do not agree with Alex Jones on the Sandy Hook shooting and it disappoints me that he even went there.

I do not like to see anyone lose their life because of some nut job, especially children so yeah you definitely misunderstood me.

#21225 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Oh now,that’s a whole different story!

#21226 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I'm not even going to compare the two because I don't have to. The subject was about Jay Z not standing up for the National Anthem. I do not agree with Alex Jones on the Sandy Hook shooting and it disappoints me that he even went there.

This is what I'm saying though. You're "disappointed" in Alex Jones for his wacko radio broadcasts re: Sandy Hook, which had the entirely predictable result of a bunch of families that lost children being badly harassed. Meanwhile Jay-Z sits on his can during the anthem and he's the biggest POS ever and deserves a beating.

Quoted from Who-Dey:

I do not like to see anyone lose their life because of some nut job, especially children so yeah you definitely misunderstood me.

I never said you are a Sandy Hook truther. I said you seem willing to let Alex Jones slide for his Sandy Hook trutherdom, which for some reason seems to bother you way less than a retired rapper failing to stand for the national anthem.

#21227 4 years ago

some football related stuff..oh to be in KC 2day...

C162AA67-8E8F-4244-9A05-A49E057B29CE (resized).jpegC162AA67-8E8F-4244-9A05-A49E057B29CE (resized).jpeg
#21228 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

This is what I'm saying though. You're "disappointed" in Alex Jones for his wacko radio broadcasts re: Sandy Hook, which had the entirely predictable result of a bunch of families that lost children being badly harassed. Meanwhile Jay-Z sits on his can during the anthem and he's the biggest POS ever and deserves a beating.

I never said you are a Sandy Hook truther. I said you seem willing to let Alex Jones slide for his Sandy Hook trutherdom, which for some reason seems to bother you way less than a retired rapper failing to stand for the national anthem.

This is a football topic that we are involved in and like it or not the kneeling and not standing up for the National Anthem is part of the NFL right now so that's why we are discussing it. The Sandy Hook shooting has nothing to do with football so thats why I dont bring it up in this thread. If you would like to start a thread about it I will gladly join in on the discussion and we wont be talking about Jay-Z in that discussion at all. You are trying to make me into a bad guy here and anyone with half a brain isn't buying it..

#21229 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

This is a football topic that we are involved in

Fair, but then you can no longer talk about service members or factory workers when we talk about NFL salaries.

Deal?

#21230 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Fair, but then you can no longer talk about service members or factory workers when we talk about NFL salaries.
Deal?

I'm not making any deals on anything, I'm just not going to play fosaisu's childish game that hes trying to play.

#21231 4 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

some football related stuff..oh to be in KC 2day...[quoted image]

I watched the whole thing on TV, It was an awesome thing to see!

#21232 4 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

some football related stuff..oh to be in KC 2day..

Looks like the whole state of Kansas showed up for the parade.

#21233 4 years ago

I wish the season wasn't over so there was football to still talk about. Or should I be posting this in the bitch thread?

XFL can't come fast enough in my opinion if it will help get this back on track

#21234 4 years ago
kansas (resized).pngkansas (resized).png
#21235 4 years ago

God Mahomes is great.

#21236 4 years ago
Quoted from JayDee:

I wish the season wasn't over so there was football to still talk about. Or should I be posting this in the bitch thread?

Won't need to wait too long. I like that they're using Saturday and Sunday:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#21237 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Doesn't fair well for SB losers getting back.

May I remind you of the Buffalo Bills, but in all seriousness it rarely does happen.

#21238 4 years ago
Quoted from JayDee:

Any former NFLers in the XFL you'll be watching out for? Haven't paid any attention to it so far and not sure how much I will going forward, but a little faded glory might draw me in for a game or two.

#21239 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Any former NFLers in the XFL you'll be watching out for? Haven't paid any attention to it so far and not sure how much I will going forward, but a little faded glory might draw me in for a game or two.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/4479956002

#21240 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I have no idea. I would love to know that as well.

#21242 4 years ago

Bunch if nobodies as far as the NFL is concerned. Interested to see big college names like cardell jones.

#21243 4 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

[quoted image]

Great Game, 1st Super Bowl I went to.

Cool thing was Chiefs partied in our hotel at the bar called LIV, after the game. I didn't go to bar as it was 1 in morning and had to leave hotel at 4:30am.

Funny thing was, when the elevator door opened the Lobby was loaded with people partying and waiting for the team to come out 4:30 am...WOW

#21244 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Interested to see big college names like cardell jones.

Didn't he play briefly for the Bills?

#21245 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Didn't he play briefly for the Bills?

If he did I don't remember it. Was in inbtween Doug Peterson throwing 6 tds a game?

#21246 4 years ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

Great Game, 1st Super Bowl I went to.
Cool thing was Chiefs partied in our hotel at the bar called LIV, after the game. I didn't go to bar as it was 1 in morning and had to leave hotel at 4:30am.
Funny thing was, when the elevator door opened the Lobby was loaded with people partying and waiting for the team to come out 4:30 am...WOW

Sounds like it was a total blast. I have never been to a SB game, would be the experience of a lifetime for me!

#21247 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

If he did I don't remember it. Was in inbtween Doug Peterson throwing 6 tds a game?

Hell I looked it up and he played for 3 teams , Bills, Seattle, and Chargers.

#21248 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Won't need to wait too long. I like that they're using Saturday and Sunday:[quoted image]

What is the over/under for this league collapsing? Week 6?

#21249 4 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

some football related stuff..oh to be in KC 2day...[quoted image]

How many of those people are on day 4 of their bender? I know I would be.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 75,679 posts in this topic. You are on page 425 of 1,514.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/425?hl=alexmogil and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.