pasted_image (resized).png
nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
carmichael.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,778 posts in this topic. You are on page 423 of 1,516.
#21101 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Man I've never heard so much crying and bellyaching in my life I dont think. I'm going to tell you EXACTLY what happened. The 49rs thought that they had the game won and got all cocky and they started their super bowl celebration a little too early and Mahomes busted their asses! Gotta love it!

Yeah Terry I thought the Niner D coordinator Saleh lost his shit a bit much on that second interception that Mahomes threw behind Hill

Have a little composure man, game isn’t over at that point and then you played not To lose the rest of the way. Your D line didn’t do shit down the stretch

Mahomes had all day to get that ball to Hill for 44 yards!

#21102 4 years ago

After that 2nd interception in the 4th quarter and down 20-10 Niners got 5 yds on Mostert 1st down and then instead of running the ball again

They did play action and Chiefs D lineman got his hand on pass. Great f ing play and maybe saved the game. Then they missed again on 3 rd down. 3 and out and no time off the clock

Shanahan outsmarted himself

#21103 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

After that 2nd interception in the 4th quarter and down 20-10 Niners got 5 yds on Mostert 1st down and then instead of running the ball again
They did play action and Chiefs D lineman got his hand on pass. Great f ing play and maybe saved the game. Then they missed again on 3 rd down. 3 and out and no time off the clock
Shanahan outsmarted himself

I agree, they absolutely lost that game due to poor coaching and over confidence on the players part. Very crazy game I tell ya. Just like the old saying goes iceman, it's not over until the fat lady sings.

#21104 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Just like the old saying goes iceman, it's not over until the fat lady sings.

Come on Dey...get with the times. It’s not over until the keto lady sings.

#21105 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

Kevin Harlan and Tony Romo

Isn’t Romo working for CBS?

#21106 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Come on Dey...get with the times. It’s not over until the keto lady sings.

I bet San Fran feels pretty dumb after posing on the end zone for pics like they did.

#21107 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I bet San Fran feels pretty dumb after posing on the end zone for pics like they did.

Yeah, I think a lot of people thought the game was over at that point. Or at least it should have been before Shanahan decided to go back to passing.

I don’t mind single celebrations, or two people, but I don’t need the entire fucking team running down to the end zone to pose. But then again, it’s all about the show and the notoriety to these guys anymore...not about playing football.

#21108 4 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

They literally showed replays of SF letting the play clock expire, but the refs not calling it. Any actual examples of egregious personal fouls you want to post?

Wtf are you going on about? A play clock violation IS A PLAY CLOCK VIOLATION. It’s a stoppage of the clock and a 5 yard penalty. It’s not a judgement call. It’s not voluntary. It’s not debatable. Are you arguing that it wasn’t a play clock violation, and therefore an automatic penalty?

And with under two minutes it’s REVIEWABLE!

#21109 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Yeah, I think a lot of people thought the game was over at that point. Or at least it should have been before Shanahan decided to go back to passing.
I don’t mind single celebrations, or two people, but I don’t need the entire fucking team running down to the end zone to pose. But then again, it’s all about the show and the notoriety to these guys anymore...not about playing football.

(edited) Mahomes celebrated his TD and was posturing all game. Even talking smack on the dude that rang his bell short of the end zone. Which should have been a taunting penalty.

Are we really resorting to criticisms of celebrations now?

Snowflake princesses!

#21110 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

No, they feel dumb about losing the super bowl.

#21111 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Your moaning that a penalty didnt get called against your team... because you didnt get the free do-over on your failed play?
Thats not how this works... thats not how any of this works...

It’s not a do over. It’s NOT a fucking judgement foul. Any douchebag fool could tell the clock expired. That means PENALTY. That means you replay the down. It’s not subject to debate.

You talk out of your ass incessantly around here, but since it’s your opinion, unfortunately you’re entitled to it. But I suggest you let the big boys discuss football, because you’re ignorant on the subject.

#21112 4 years ago

C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker!!

#21113 4 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

They literally showed replays of SF letting the play clock expire, but the refs not calling it. Any actual examples of egregious personal fouls you want to post?

The helmet to helmet, the hit out of bounds. The swipe to the face and eyes. Jesus, did you even watch the game?

It’s unbecoming not acknowledging plays that happened. Come on dude, you’re better than this, aren’t you?

#21114 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This happens in EVERY SINGLE NFL game.
it's always a half second or so before the refs blow the whistle. This is accepted practice.
And besides, if they had "gotten" that call it would have been 4th and 15 and they'd just have beefed it again.
I don't think you can accuse the refs' "Bad officiating" of going against you when they MISSED a call against your team and they failed to take advantage of it.

You don’t know this. But you act like you do, per usual. It’s a game of inches. One play can’t make a difference? Bullshit.

#21115 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Ah suck my Dick guys. Mahomes celebrated his TD and was posturing all game. Even talking smack on the dude that rang his bell short of the end zone. Which should have been a taunting penalty.
Are we really resorting to criticisms of celebrations now?
Snowflake princesses!

Holy shit! You OK Nelson? You seem very angry. It’s just discussion dude.

And for what it’s worth, if you read my post I said I don’t mind one or two guys celebrating. I don’t need the whole fucking team, their fathers, mothers and siblings, grandparents, all in the fucking end zone.

Well, I guess unless it’s Thanksgiving.

#21116 4 years ago

Somebody lost some money on da Niners

#21117 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

And for what it’s worth, if you read my post I said I don’t mind one or two guys celebrating. I don’t need the whole fucking team, their fathers, mothers and siblings, grandparents, all in the fucking end zone.

Didn't Alshon Jeffery or Agholor do some bowling skit with the whole Philly offense one time? Actually probably not Agholor because drops

#21118 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This happens in EVERY SINGLE NFL game.
it's always a half second or so before the refs blow the whistle. This is accepted practice.
And besides, if they had "gotten" that call it would have been 4th and 15 and they'd just have beefed it again.
I don't think you can accuse the refs' "Bad officiating" of going against you when they MISSED a call against your team and they failed to take advantage of it.

You don’t know this. But you act like you do, per usual. It’s a game of inches. One play can’t make a difference? Bullshit.

Quoted from Deaconblooze:

The ref watches the play clock. If it hits 0, they check to see if the ball has been snapped. If not, it's a delay of game.
It works well, since when the clock hits 0 there's technically still .9 seconds left.
The only call I can remember was the one where SF was not penalized on a late snap. They got a break, except they didn't execute the play. To say they should have been penalized so the play didn't happen? Well that's getting into some quantum territory to try to explain a loss.

No. It’s a penalty. Whether they wanted one or not.

#21119 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

The No Fun League clearly let the celebrating go this year. It was a god damn weekly meme for chrissakes. And it was fun!

You’re not the person I’m criticizing here. It’s the dumb ass who decides what’s morally permissible and/or defensible or not, typically when people of color are involved.

#21120 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Didn't Alshon Jeffery or Agholor do some bowling skit with the whole Philly offense one time? Actually probably not Agholor because drops

Probably not Alshon either, he’s more fragile than FamArcade after his team loses

#21121 4 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Probably not Alshon either, he’s more fragile than FamArcade after his team loses

I made one point, that the Niners were owed one more play on 4th down. Conflate all you want. I congratulate the Chiefs, and I like Andy Reid. I’m just sick of seemingly rationale people excusing horseshit.

I guess you’re not rationale.

#21122 4 years ago

Jimmy G and the coaching staff lost this game, not the refs. It really is that simple.

#21123 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Isn’t Romo working for CBS?

Yes.

His three-year contract with CBS expires this spring.

#21124 4 years ago

Probably not, but I’m lucid enough to know the better team won

#21125 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Jimmy G and the coaching staff lost this game, not the refs. It really is that simple.

Jimmy G outplayed Mahomes for much of the game. Don’t pin this on Jimmy G.

#21126 4 years ago

“Posing like idiots in the end zone and whatnot...
Not on my watch.”
950DA363-9FA5-4C96-BCA1-F4072EE96853 (resized).jpeg950DA363-9FA5-4C96-BCA1-F4072EE96853 (resized).jpeg

Oh well.

#21127 4 years ago

I was gone for a few hours, and what the heck happened in here?

I see spilled milk, an empty cookie plate, and a bunch of kids playing outside with balloons, and I hear someone crying in the closet...

I want answers.

#21128 4 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I guess you’re not rationale.
Probably not, but I’m lucid enough to know the better team won

You’re probably right. Was I arguing that point? Mr Lucidity?

#21129 4 years ago

You’re probably right. Was I arguing that point? Mr Lucidity?

It’s Mr Silent Lucidity to you pal!

#21130 4 years ago

Fuck you Flynnadouche. It’s not a do over. It’s NOT a fucking judgement foul. Any douchebag cock sucking fool could tell the clock expired. That means PENALTY. That means you replay the down. It’s not subject to debate.
You talk out of your ass incessantly around here, but since it’s usually your dumb ass, ill informed opinion, unfortunately you’re entitled to it. But I suggest you let the big boys discuss football, because you’re an ignorant ass on the subject.

Wow you act like you just caught your wife in bed with another guy or something. It's only a football game, not life or death.

#21131 4 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Fair enough. Shhhhhhhhh.

#21132 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Oh I’m not being partial to other teams. I don’t like it when the Eagles do that shit either.

#21133 4 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Good tune. Queensryche had a few.

#21134 4 years ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#21135 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I agree, they absolutely lost that game due to poor coaching and over confidence on the players part. Very crazy game I tell ya. Just like the old saying goes iceman, it's not over until the fat lady sings.

There’s no need for body shaming!

#21136 4 years ago

It’s not a do over. It’s NOT a fucking judgement foul. Any douchebag fool could tell the clock expired. That means PENALTY. That means you replay the down. It’s not subject to debate.
You talk out of your ass incessantly around here, but since it’s your opinion, unfortunately you’re entitled to it. But I suggest you let the big boys discuss football, because you’re ignorant on the subject.

You need to chill out Beavis

#21137 4 years ago

I'm wondering if Family Arcade has ever watched an NFL football game before.

Teams get an extra half-second on the play clock all the time.

Yelling FUCK SHITBAG PISS DOUCHEBAG over and over again while pounding beers isn't gonna change that and I doubt it's going to sway his bookie either.

Yikes!

#21138 4 years ago

A penalty against the 49ers. The only reason you or anyone are passionate about the call is because they would have had their mistake taken away and given a do-over. It's not a call for precision -- it's a self serving wish for erasing a huge play.

It's calling a spade a spade. The penalty is only significant because the 49ers blew it in that play. Just own it.

#21139 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

A penalty against the 49ers. The only reason you or anyone are passionate about the call is because they would have had their mistake taken away and given a do-over. It's not a call for precision -- it's a self serving wish for erasing a huge play.
It's calling a spade a spade. The penalty is only significant because the 49ers blew it in that play. Just own it.

The whole "I cannot believe the refs missed a call against the team I was betting on!!!" rationale simply isn't rational. That's not how the "blown call meltdown" is supposed to work. THE REFS HATE MY TEAM BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T CALL A PENALTY ON THEM!!!

I think you'd have to be about a case deep in Schlitz and deep in debt to your bookie to get that upset about something like this.

#21140 4 years ago

If you guys were Lions fans you would have already hanged yourself over referring.

#21141 4 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

If you guys were Lions fans

We’re smarter then that.

#21142 4 years ago

Anybody else catch the ad where Brady says he's not going anywhere? If true, probably the best choice for all involved.

As far as the announcing crew, it is the entirety of Fox's coverage that sucks. Just thankful they don't get the Super Bowl every year.

#21143 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Anybody else catch the ad where Brady says he's not going anywhere? If true, probably the best choice for all involved.

It was a cutesy Hulu commercial. I don't think it's legally binding and it means pretty much nothing concerning his status with the Pats.

#21144 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I don't think it's legally binding and it means pretty much nothing concerning his status with the Pats.

No, not legaly binding. And with his pic he posted in the hallway where you were supposed to guess what he was going to do, at least he got himself some attention on a weekend he would not be playing.

#21145 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

We already knewm he wasn't retiring.

#21146 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

We already knewm he wasn't retiring.

Yeah, but I got the feeling he was saying he was staying put. Now that the SB is over, we will probably soon find how how the QB musical chairs including him and Rivers will play out.

#21147 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Yeah, but I got the feeling he was saying he was staying put.

That message was lost by the fact he was obviously not in Gilette stadium, and they went out of the way to show that.

#21148 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

best part about 49ers losing!

#21149 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

That message was lost by the fact he was obviously not in Gilette stadium, and they went out of the way to show that.

OK, I missed that detail.

#21150 4 years ago

supposedly the raiders are looking at brady now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,778 posts in this topic. You are on page 423 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/423 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.