Topic Stats

• 29,385 posts - Hot topic!
  • 412 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by RWH
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,256 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

06771A88-10FE-4C53-8537-9E88336E4138 (resized).jpeg
22133154-3950-4763-9BAF-09FDE13FF933 (resized).jpeg
B712464C-F333-4042-9A87-1C28F0778EEA (resized).jpeg
SerpentinePerfumedBeardeddragon-small.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
download (resized).jpeg
139662653_10158836169855659_1189152156721552495_o (resized).jpg
1CF6A61C-E20F-420C-B406-EC67C6D046B8.gif
DA53C98E-4BF5-4315-A2F4-CA3BA091540E.gif
5F83367B-3B4A-4DEB-B5F3-62AF02A8A405 (resized).png
Screenshot_20210120-010312~2 (resized).png

There are 29385 posts in this topic. You are on page 417 of 588.
#20801 11 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

I checked his profile and it doesn't list him as banned or anything.

"permanent all threads eject" doesn't sound promising.

I didn't see him do anything that would merit that kind of punishment. FREE DIRTBAG!

At the very least let his brother sign up for an account.

#20802 11 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

"permanent all threads eject" doesn't sound promising

He's on the site right now

#20803 11 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

He's on the site right now

Maybe it’s an imposter. Did we check the spelling?

#20804 11 months ago

I'm glad dirtbag was suspended. Dude was nonstop trolling. He must have gotten a million warnings. I would at least keep him on ice for a couple of months.

#20805 11 months ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Maybe it’s an imposter. Did we check the spelling?

lol no. I thought possibly they have banned him from posting but allow him to browse and not close account.?

#20806 11 months ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

I'm glad dirtbag was suspended. Dude was nonstop trolling. He must have gotten a million warnings

When you adopt Kenada as you reclamation project its usually too late.

#20807 11 months ago
Quoted from boscokid:

You must have those odds reversed.

Could be wrong but I just copied it from theringer

#20808 11 months ago

Just saw a prop whether any player gets arrested from the night before until the night after the Super Bowl. Pays 7 to 1.

#20809 11 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Just saw a prop whether any player gets arrested from the night before until the night after the Super Bowl. Pays 7 to 1.

Shit that might be a pretty good bet lol

#20810 11 months ago
Quoted from Erik:Could be wrong but I just copied it from theringer

Nope you were correct. Would definitely be betting yes on this one.

From Fansided:

Will the Broadcast Show the Video of Andy Reid Doing the Punt, Pass and Kick Competition? (Yes +300, No -500)
If you’ve ever watched a primetime game where Andy Reid has coached, inevitably you have seen the video of a 13-year old Andy Reid among several children near his age doing the punt, pass, and kick competition. The funny thing about this video is that Reid is nearly twice the size of his competitors and looks like a college football player playing in a Pee-Wee game.

For some reason, whenever the announcers are at a dull spot in the game, they love to bring out this old gem. MyBookie has the odds favored at -500 that they won’t show the video. Still, the fact that you can wager on whether the Super Bowl broadcast will take a break to show America’s Funniest Home Videos is quite bizarre.

#20811 11 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

What will be your return on your over/under?

$182.

That Andy Reid punt pass and catch bet is a sure thing. They will show it. Player getting arrested? With the Miami nightlife, that’s just about guaranteed.

#20812 11 months ago

Looking forward to a good game hopefully. I’ll take Mahomes and the Chiefs, with Mahomes getting the MVP

#20813 11 months ago

Been calorie counting this year so I'm looking forward to kicking back and eating some foods. And some nice pizza with anchovies; pumped!

I'd like KC to win but I feel like picking the offensive team is never a good idea.

#20814 11 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

"permanent all threads eject" doesn't sound promising.
I didn't see him do anything that would merit that kind of punishment. FREE DIRTBAG!
At the very least let his brother sign up for an account.

The last 100 or so of his posts in this thread were squarely in the troll column. I'll admit, I found him to be pretty civil and I appreciated his contributions to the discussion in the OTHER thread.

If he can bring that sort of talk back here I'd like to see him back.

Where else are we going to find a Browns fan?

#20815 11 months ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

The last 100 or so of his posts in this thread were squarely in the troll column. I'll admit, I found him to be pretty civil and I appreciated his contributions to the discussion in the OTHER thread.
If he can bring that sort of talk back here I'd like to see him back.
Where else are we going to find a Browns fan?

Yup..he just couldn't lay off the constant trolling, and Who Dey calling people stupid for liking certain teams and constant slander of Cleveland was getting old too! Lebron reminded us last nite it's just a game.. basketball, football, hockey....who really gives a shit that much! But college football.. y'all love that sheeet religiously ! Also, I'm starring to lean towards defense and the run game.. go niners!

#20816 11 months ago

I had a weird dream that the 49ers won easily with KC hardly ever seeing the field.

Why? I do t really care who wins or what happens. Maybe it’s my deceased gambling addict grandpa giving me a sign?!

So free hit tip for you all.

#20817 11 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I had a weird dream that the 49ers won easily with KC hardly ever seeing the field.
Why? I do t really care who wins or what happens. Maybe it’s my deceased gambling addict grandpa giving me a sign?!
So free hit tip for you all.

I could see it. Chiefs have battled back from some crazy deficits alresdy in these playoffs and have looked but mortal after all.. i dunno why everyone is crowning their ass already! They are who we thought they are!! (A helluva offense!) But definitely beatable!

#20818 11 months ago

I have been saying 49ers will come out on top. I just think their defense is over all balanced, they defend pass damn near as well as the run. Combine that with a good pass rush and I can't help but feel that will make the difference. They have to run the ball ay KC and keep Mahomes contained in the pocket as much as that's possible in order to win.

#20819 11 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Defensive teams can do it. I get an uneasy feeling from every analyst swing, " p matter what happens it's going g to be really one game."

#20820 11 months ago

SF outscored KC this season and allowed less points. The margins were close though. I think SF wins. Hoping for a nailbiter.

#20821 11 months ago

I've got to go for the 49ers. Too many Bronco connections there. Rooting for the chief's would be like rooting for the Raiders and that's never going to happen.

#20822 11 months ago

Just under 30 hours to go before kick off..but who’s counting?! GO CHIEFS!!!

#20823 11 months ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

I've got to go for the 49ers. Too many Bronco connections there. Rooting for the chief's would be like rooting for the Raiders and that's never going to happen.

I picked KC to win, but I’d be happy with a 49ers victory if Emanuel Sanders plays a significant part.

#20824 11 months ago

I've taken SF but so long as it's a good game I really don't care who wins.

#20825 11 months ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Yup..he just couldn't lay off the constant trolling, and Who Dey calling people stupid for liking certain teams and constant slander of Cleveland was getting old too! Lebron reminded us last nite it's just a game.. basketball, football, hockey....who really gives a shit that much! But college football.. y'all love that sheeet religiously ! Also, I'm starring to lean towards defense and the run game.. go niners!

Cleveland sucks and Baker Mayfield is the biggest piece of sh*t on this earth and Beckham too. If you dont like that then put me on ignore because I will never stop saying it. Get over yourself while you're at it.

You dont even live in the U.S. so you couldn't possibly understand why a guy from Cincinnati hates the Browns.

#20826 11 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You dont even live in the U.S. so you couldn't possibly understand why a guy from Cincinnati hates the Browns.

Yup no rivalries in Canada!

#20827 11 months ago

Well Andy Reid apparently brought Donovan McNabb in to give his team a prep talk yesterday. I guess a prep talk on avoiding puking during the Super Bowl.

I’d like to see Andy win the Lombardi, but San Fran’s defense is ridiculous. Defense usually wins the game. I guess we will see.

#20828 11 months ago

I went 49ers and da under parlay, I figured it’s gonna either be dat or da KC and over, not confident either way, gonna be a tight one

#20829 11 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I dont care about rivalries in Canada and I dont know anything about them, dont even f*cking want to

#20830 11 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

And by the way, Pittsburgh sucks also!

#20831 11 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I dont care about rivalries in Canada and I dont know anything about them, dont even f*cking want to

Riveting commentary as usual.

Jesus maybe we do need dirtbag back.

#20832 11 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yep, we need some balance to this.

#20833 11 months ago

Obviously I am a Niner fan but I am shocked how many people are on KC. I know Mahomes is awesome but the Niners are better in all other facets.

I guess I just don’t believe Mahomes is the second coming yet.

#20834 11 months ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Obviously I am a Niner fan but I am shocked how many people are on KC. I know Mahomes is awesome but the Niners are better in all other facets.
I guess I just don’t believe Mahomes is the second coming yet.

You’re hoping he isn’t

#20835 11 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Nobody’s Burfict

#20836 11 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I dont even know why you're a Shittsburgh fan anyways, you live in Michigan. You should be a Lions fan. That's just weird but you gotta consider who we are talking about here I guess.

#20837 11 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I dont even know why you're a Shittsburgh fan anyways, you live in Michigan. You should be a Lions fan. That's just weird but you gotta consider who we are talking about here I guess.

Who gives a fuck who likes who, focus on your shitty team, if I was a Bengals I’d be pretty angry too

#20838 11 months ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Who gives a fuck who likes who, focus on your shitty team, if I was a Bengals I’d be pretty angry too

Haha that's pretty funny coming from a Bears fan. You guys have always sucked! Only good thing about Da Bears is Walter Peyton!

#20839 11 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Jesus maybe we do need dirtbag back

88B16AF8-26FD-4CCB-93C4-EF3859A6252C.gif
#20840 11 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Haha that's pretty funny coming from a Bears fan. You guys have always sucked! Only good thing about Da Bears is Walter Peyton!

I’ve at least seen a Super Bowl champ in my lifetime, Burrow is a perfect name for your next Akili

#20841 11 months ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I’ve at least seen a Super Bowl champ in my lifetime, Burrow is a perfect name for your next Akili

One of the greatest moments in NFL history was when Charles Martin from GB picked that smartass McMahon up and body slammed that MF into the ground and f*coked his shoulder up. I never laughed so hard in my life!

#20842 11 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You should be a Lions fan.

Thanks dirtbag. I guess his legacy of stupidity does live on.
Oh by the way, the Lions are my 2nd favorite

#20843 11 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Funny thing is that Cincinnati is a lot like Elgin

#20844 11 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

You should bleed blue and grey if you live in Michigan period. I mean I know Michigan sucks but it's your hometown.......unfortunately.

#20845 11 months ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Funny thing is that Cincinnati is a lot like Elgin

Cincinnati is beautiful....its the Queen City!

#20846 11 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Cincinnati is beautiful....its the Queen City!

I actually like Cincinnati a lot, I’m down there for work quite a bit

#20847 11 months ago

Just not that shitty chili you guys eat

#20848 11 months ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I actually like Cincinnati a lot, I’m down there for work quite a bit

#20849 11 months ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Skyline. Oh and chili with beans in it sucks is what I‘ve learned.

#20850 11 months ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I cant argue with you over that. I like it but not as much as I once did. I like their chilli spaghetti pretty good though. I wont claim it to be the best, just really good.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Machine - For Sale
Bellmore, NY
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
New York, NY
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Macomb, IL
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Boards
PinSound
$ 21.00
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Machine - For Sale
Summerville, SC
There are 29385 posts in this topic. You are on page 417 of 588.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside