Topic Stats

• 28,928 posts - Hot topic!
  • 409 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 minute ago by mof
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,232 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

images (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20210117-164724_Firefox.jpg
640A8DA1-D44F-443C-BE0F-D3816F6696A9.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
200 (6).gif
4C58228E-FE43-4218-A13B-1846AA481394 (resized).jpeg
20210116_182158 (resized).jpg
20210116_191858.jpg
20210116_190844.jpg
645fbab26b0d8722fc6b72c9de9cf472.gif
Screenshot_20210114-192118_Chrome (resized).jpg
tenor.gif
9ACB5E3E-8F17-48C3-A4AA-79635A1F4269 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20210110-234440~2 (resized).png
2C01A9ED-E53D-41E2-B2C4-89F7DBBEAD53 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg

There are 28928 posts in this topic. You are on page 416 of 579.
#20751 11 months ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Yes.. prob not that bad of talent.. i wonder if Vince McMahon will have some goofy rules to fuck the honor of the game somehow!! I also don't watch much college football (except for bowl-games) and there's talent there too.. just too many fukkin teams!

There will be some different rules than the NFL from what I've heard but mostly it will be the same.

#20752 11 months ago

Im on a "safety break" at work and just quoted myself! Haha. Meant to edit & add a lil more! Time to get back on this roof!

#20753 11 months ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Im on a "safety break" at work and just quoted myself! Haha. Meant to edit & add a lil more! Time to get back on this roof!

What is a safety break? I'm gonna have to see if I can get my company to start giving me some of those. One can never have enough breaks.

#20754 11 months ago

I'm a construction contractor.. so it usually involves a short drive & a left handed jazz cigarette... (if you're smoking what im selling compadre! )

#20755 11 months ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I'm a construction contractor.. so it usually involves a short drive & a left handed jazz cigarette... (if you're smoking what im selling compadre! )

Gotcha lol

#20756 11 months ago

I'm going to the Colson thread until the name of this thread changes. It was funny for about a second.

#20757 11 months ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

I'm going to the Colson thread until the name of this thread changes. It was funny for about a second.

This is getting serious!

#20758 11 months ago

GO NINERS ! whats up with the stupid title? change it back please

#20759 11 months ago

Sometimes England gets my hopes up, then they find themselves in a sticky wicket and drop a lolly or stroke a perhapser. Then typically India bowls a jaffa or deceptive doosra.

#20760 11 months ago
Quoted from Erik:

Sometimes England gets my hopes up, then they find themselves in a sticky wicket and drop a lolly or stroke a perhapser. Then typically India bowls a jaffa or deceptive doosra.

Wow!
We need a football game!
4 more days.............

#20761 11 months ago

Damn, I was hoping this would be the football thread that survives. Finally got rid of D-bag and his constant trolling. Who knew guys would scare off so easily over a name change?

#20762 11 months ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Damn, I was hoping this would be the football thread that survives. Finally got rid of D-bag and his constant trolling. Who knew guys would scare off so easily over a name change?

Better off starting afresh, even for D-bag, he's trying give him that much lol

#20763 11 months ago

Cricket anyone?

56393FB6-19B7-4B80-92B4-DAA14E90C342 (resized).jpeg
#20764 11 months ago

I’d rather have some tea n biscuits..or better yet, attend a dart tourney, just to hear the announcer say ‘180!’..

#20765 11 months ago

sounds like the OP is pissed off his Packers got their ass kicked twice by the Niners....

#20766 11 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

sounds like the OP is pissed off his Packers got their ass kicked twice by the Niners....

I never thought it would be Rodgers team half assing a championship game that would bring him back!

#20767 11 months ago

Looking to put some money down on the Niners if anyone is interested?

#20768 11 months ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Sure

#20769 11 months ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

If you don't blow your limit with TheLaw, I'd put $20 on the Chiefs to win.

#20770 11 months ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

If you don't blow your limit with TheLaw,...

You know me better than this, please sir show me the respect I've earned.
...."Blow your load with TheLaw." .....

#20771 11 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

...."Blow your load with TheLaw." .....

Best $20 he'll ever spend.

#20772 11 months ago

I think this thread is officially dead...someone needs to start another NFL thread

#20773 11 months ago

Which TE will have a better game sunday?!

#20774 11 months ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I think Kelce is going to have a killer game.

#20775 11 months ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

#1- 2 TEs in football, Kelce will probably have the better game “fantasy wise” just by the disparity in passing volume, Kittle is the much better run blocker though

#20776 11 months ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Quoted from fosaisu:

If you don't blow your limit with TheLaw, I'd put $20 on the Chiefs to win.

I don't bet at all... but what other prop bets you guys got some action on?! Heads or tales ?! Or maybe seeing some shakira titty?! ..(yes, i wish it was sunday!)

#20777 11 months ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I don't bet at all... but what other prop bets you guys got some action on?! Heads or tales ?! Or maybe seeing some shakira titty?! ..(yes, i wish it was sunday!)

He said tittle uh huh uh huh

#20778 11 months ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I don't bet at all...

I respect that. Not a big gambler myself, just like to have a few bucks (and I mean that literally, $20 is as far as I go) riding on a game like this, especially when I don’t care much about either of the teams. Helps me remember who I should be rooting for!

#20779 11 months ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I respect that. Not a big gambler myself, just like to have a few bucks (and I mean that literally, $20 is as far as I go) riding on a game like this, especially when I don’t care much about either of the teams. Helps me remember who I should be rooting for!

I usually only play some squares, $5-$20, gives me something to root for, I’m usually pretty indifferent to the winner/loser

#20780 11 months ago

If SF gonna be able to run the ball like they have? They may not need Kittle

#20781 11 months ago

We need to look up some good prop bets

#20782 11 months ago

O/U on da anthem is 2 minutes, it’s Demi so I put a c note on da over

#20783 11 months ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I’m the same..I have a few small bets w friends, 1 who wears both hawks/9rs gear..wtf is with that? But I’m gonna be a good boy for the game, bringing just a few beers..I wanna watch and remember every play from this game and suck it all in..

#20784 11 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

If SF gonna be able to run the ball like they have? They may not need Kittle

They are so effective at running the ball due to Kittle.....

#20785 11 months ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

I’m the same..I have a few small bets w friends, 1 who wears both hawks/9rs gear..wtf is with that? But I’m gonna be a good boy for the game, bringing just a few beers..I wanna watch and remember every play from this game and suck it all in..[quoted image]

Nice! But consider redacting the code and bar code on that photo. Not sure how easy those slips are to fake, but would suck to have someone swipe your winnings.

Also, good call on the beer rationing. I was hammered right out of the gate for the Giants in 2008 (mostly remember the creeping gloom coming over the lone Pats fan at the party, though that’s a fine memory just on its own) and had to rewatch later. Kept it sober for the rematch in 2012.

#20786 11 months ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Nice! But consider redacting the code and bar code on that photo. Not sure how easy those slips are to fake, but would suck to have someone swipe your winnings.

Too late

#20787 11 months ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Also, good call on the beer rationing. I was hammered right out of the gate for the Giants in 2008 (mostly remember the creeping gloom coming over the lone Pats fan at the party, though that’s a fine memory just on its own) and had to rewatch later. Kept it sober for the rematch in 2012.

That's me for almost every home game for my CFL team! Art Mann presents did an episode a while back on sask roughriders home games! We have a brand new stadium now! & it's still a gooood time!

#20788 11 months ago

Minnesota is a 12-14 hour drive and the closest NFL to me.. i been checking when they play Dallas again... but vegas to see the cowboys in a few years would be deadly too!

#20789 11 months ago

This feels like found money to me:

Will the broadcast show the video of Andy Reid doing the punt, pass, and kick competition as a child?
The odds: Yes—a $1 bet wins $2.50. No—a $1 bet wins $0.25.

That clip is golden. Never gets old

#20790 11 months ago
Quoted from Erik:

Will the broadcast show the video of Andy Reid doing the punt, pass, and kick competition as a child?

Anybody here ever bet on the coin toss?

#20791 11 months ago

I thought we got rid of the Cleveland guy?

#20792 11 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Anybody here ever bet on the coin toss?

No. What are the odds?

Instead of letting last bet ride on 49ers I put $200 on the over at 54.5 points. So $100 on Niners straight up and $200 on over.

#20793 11 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Instead of letting last bet ride on 49ers I put $200 on the over at 54.5 points. So $100 on Niners straight up and $200 on over.

What will be your return on your over/under?

#20794 11 months ago
Quoted from Erik:

You must have those odds reversed.

#20795 11 months ago

Garoppolo states that 50% of his questions this week involve Tom Brady. Proof that people in this thread are also at the Super Bowl.

https://twitter.com/jenniferleechan/status/1222997168925048832?s=09

#20796 11 months ago

So we really have to pick an NFL thread. I guess we stick with this one? Is the OP done with his cute name changes?

FYI apparently all NFL threads are dirtbag free now. Kind of a shame we really need all the people we can get in the NFL threads and love him or hate him he was a regular and reliable contributor and I agreed with him on a lot of the stuff he had to say about the league as a whole even if he was in complete denial about how the Browns remain a terrible organization. Shame he let himself get used to do Kaneda's trolling for him in absentia with the TPN stuff:
DB (resized).jpg

#20797 11 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

So we really have to pick an NFL thread. I guess we stick with this one? Is the OP done with his cute name changes?

Dirtbag was kicked out of there too? After it was moved out of the basement? It will be there in case we need it again, or for that poor bastard if he wasn’t ejected permanently.

I prefer this thread just for the Patriots’ extensive history in here.

#20798 11 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Dirtbag was kicked out of there too? After it was moved out of the basement? It will be there in case we need it again, or for that poor bastard if he wasn’t ejected permanently.
I prefer this thread just for the Patriots’ extensive history in here.

Your trusty backup thread is ready to come off the bench, like Josh McCown or any number of terrible old white QBs from now until the end of time!

#20799 11 months ago

Coin toss is a standard bet, I usually like to go first player to score though. Tough, but nice payouts. Haven't looked at them yet.

#20800 11 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

FYI apparently all NFL threads are dirtbag free now

I checked his profile and it doesn't list him as banned or anything.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
New York, NY
$ 21.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Boards
PinSound
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 1.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Ice Cream Cone - LED Out of stock
UpKick Pinball
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
There are 28928 posts in this topic. You are on page 416 of 579.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside