Topic Stats

• 28,932 posts - Hot topic!
  • 409 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 minutes ago by BigalzPinz
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,232 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

images (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20210117-164724_Firefox.jpg
640A8DA1-D44F-443C-BE0F-D3816F6696A9.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
200 (6).gif
4C58228E-FE43-4218-A13B-1846AA481394 (resized).jpeg
20210116_182158 (resized).jpg
20210116_191858.jpg
20210116_190844.jpg
645fbab26b0d8722fc6b72c9de9cf472.gif
Screenshot_20210114-192118_Chrome (resized).jpg
tenor.gif
9ACB5E3E-8F17-48C3-A4AA-79635A1F4269 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20210110-234440~2 (resized).png
2C01A9ED-E53D-41E2-B2C4-89F7DBBEAD53 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg

There are 28932 posts in this topic. You are on page 415 of 579.
#20701 11 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Heeeee's back

awesome!

#20702 11 months ago

He started his own NFL thread, lmao

#20703 11 months ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

57500D1A-727D-42C2-9F67-9C723800EB36 (resized).png
#20704 11 months ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Unless I'm missing something, that's Dirtbag's thread. Which is kind of sad but also very funny. Actually super funny.

#20705 11 months ago

Wow just heard Coby Bryant died in helicopter crash!

#20706 11 months ago

I hate basketball, and never liked Kobe.

#20707 11 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I hate basketball, and never likes Kobe.

ok that’s not nice at all the guy was a great player

#20708 11 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

ok that’s not nice at all the guy was a great player

I didn't say anything negative aboot him, I was more of a Shaq man myself.

#20709 11 months ago

Back to the NFL!

#20710 11 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Back to the NFL!

What's the over under on title changes coming today?

#20711 11 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Back to the NFL!

Yeah your right I was just shocked to hear it just now.

#20712 11 months ago

lol well it's still football.

#20713 11 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

lol well it's still football.

The basement needs an official lingerie bowl thread

#20714 11 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Wow just heard Coby Bryant died in helicopter crash!

TMZ somehow always gets the first death scoop of all Hollyweird and sports people.

#20715 11 months ago

Official Coby [sic] Thread

#20716 11 months ago

Man the pro bowl is freakin lame!

#20717 11 months ago

I watched about 2 minutes of the NFL Pro Bowl, just enough to watch Brees throw a td pass to Saints receiver Thomas.
Could not get into it at all.

Not sure if I should post that here, or in the Confessional thread?

#20718 11 months ago

Pretty crazy that Shaq Barrett had an underwhelming career then he goes to Tampa and instantly 19.5 sacks.

#20719 11 months ago

I drafted OchoCinco with my first pick in my XFL fantasy draft, thoughts?

#20720 11 months ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

His nfl thread is doing even worse than Colsond’s “patriot free” nfl thread.

xFl ads starting to pop up in NYC subway stations, featuring nfl superstar Matt McGloin!

I can’t believe they are going through with this. McMahon must be going senile.

It’s not too late to pull the plug Vince! I’m sure you’ll lose way less money if you do it tomorrow.

#20721 11 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

His nfl thread is doing even worse than Colsond’s “patriot free” nfl thread.
xFl ads starting to pop up in NYC subway stations, featuring nfl superstar Matt McGloin!
I can’t believe they are going through with this. McMahon must be going senile.
It’s not too late to pull the plug Vince! I’m sure you’ll lose way less money if you do it tomorrow.

I missed a lot while I was away from pin side for a couple of years, same people complaining about NIB issues then, are still buying NIB and complaining about NIB issues now, priceless! Now let’s go DC Defenders!

#20722 11 months ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Now let’s go DC Defenders!

Thats funny you said that, I was just looking up the teams and wondered who should I root for. St. Louis since it’s the closest? Tampa cause the coach used to coach bears? Why are you going DC?

#20723 11 months ago
Quoted from JayDee:

Thats funny you said that, I was just looking up the teams and wondered who should I root for. St. Louis since it’s the closest? Tampa cause the coach used to coach bears? Why are you going DC?

It’s the only name I remembered for some reason, now it’s my xfl team for life! Or maybe just the 1/2 season they exist

#20724 11 months ago

STL for me. Relatively close, I'm a Blues fan, and they got screwed out of an NFL team.

I'll try to watch, but I assume this league will suffer the same fate as last years.

#20725 11 months ago

Maybe He Hate Me can make a comeback.

#20726 11 months ago

I don't know why people are so stupid that they wont watch the XFL and at least give it a chance. The level of talent may not be as good but it's still pretty good and they have incentive based contracts which makes them play harder. What's not to like about that?

#20727 11 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

What's not to like about that?

The less talent part. But then I don’t watch the CFL either, so maybe I’m just stupid all-around.

#20728 11 months ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

The less talent part. But then I also don’t watch the CFL either, so maybe I’m just stupid all-around.

Well for me I just love football so I'm at least willing to give it a chance. Wouldnt it be great to have football year around? Why not give it a chance at least?

#20729 11 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Maybe He Hate Me can make a comeback.

They should bring him out to do the anthem

#20730 11 months ago

Browns hired Andrew Berry away from the Eagles for their new GM. Don't know much about him but maybe Colson will fill us in.

#20731 11 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Well for me I just love football so I'm at least willing to give it a chance. Wouldnt it be great to have football year around? Why not give it a chance at least?

To me it's like minor league hockey. Fun to watch live, play can get pretty sloppy but it's super cheap and you get to sit close to the action. It also serves the purposes of providing local sports teams for smaller cities and a certain amount of player development for the NHL.

But none of that means I want to watch minor league hockey on TV.

#20732 11 months ago

I'm going to watch the XFL, it won't be football on an NFL level and I'm good with that. I like college football and watch a lot of it even though it's not on par with pro football. I like the game so it matters little to me, what time is kick off?

#20733 11 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Browns hired Andrew Berry away from the Eagles for their new GM. Don't know much about him but maybe Colson will fill us in.

Seems like a good hire to me. Eagles always competitive and let’s face it they made it to and won a super bowl they had no business being within 5 states of.

If only we had a browns fan here who could give us an opinion on the matter.

#20734 11 months ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

STL for me. Relatively close, I'm a Blues fan, and they got screwed out of an NFL team.
I'll try to watch, but I assume this league will suffer the same fate as last years.

Unlike the last one, Vince has plenty of money to burn and a huge ego so I don’t see this one folding mid-season which is about as humiliating a defeat as a league can suffer.

I’d highly doubt we see a year two though.

#20735 11 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

What's the over under on title changes coming today?

I hope you took the over.

#20736 11 months ago

OT official cricket thread

Screenshot_20200128-003527~2 (resized).png
#20737 11 months ago

Go Chiefs!
Take a break at half-time.
SuperBowl-1-smokebreak-halftime (resized).jpg

#20738 11 months ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Go Chiefs!
Take a break at half-time.

I believe that's actually o-din gearing up for the third quarter in his flag football league.

#20739 11 months ago

I’ve been traveling and haven’t checked in in a while.
Dirtbag is banned?
Threads got a new title that reminds me of Bally’s Frontier.
Next your gonna tell me the Pats aren’t in the Super Bowl.

#20740 11 months ago

Crickets are high in protein and low in sugar.

F849A801-BAED-47F7-BED6-857CFBAC643E (resized).jpeg
#20741 11 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Why not? Because they're a bunch of couldofbeens and not even NFL practice roster calibre of players. Johnny Manziel couldn't cut it up here in the cfl and had to quit to keep his stock value high.. i imagine he will be a starter for the Boise Benchwarmers when their season starts.

#20742 11 months ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Crickets are high in protein and low in sugar.

Good to see they use only house crickets. Those field crickets are a little gamey.

#20743 11 months ago

I didn’t realize Dirtbag was considered such an herpacious lesion around here and in need of removal.
I’ll miss his vitriol and invective and general joie de vivre.

#20745 11 months ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Why not? Because they're a bunch of couldofbeens and not even NFL practice roster calibre of players. Johnny Manziel couldn't cut it up here in the cfl and had to quit to keep his stock value high.. i imagine he will be a starter for the Boise Benchwarmers when their season starts.

I bet Manzell is still as good as some NFL Quarterbacks but even if he isnt the XFL can still be worth watching. The level of talent will be between the pro and college level so that's not too shabby.

#20746 11 months ago

Cricket thread? I miss a few days here, and it’s crickets?! Don’t know much bout cricket..I won’t miss douchebag err d bag, he was to negative..5 more days to go till a new champ is crowned!

#20747 11 months ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Why not? Because they're a bunch of couldofbeens and not even NFL practice roster calibre of players

So you only watch the pro's play, okay nothing wrong with that. I like the game so I'll watch them. I see them the same as I do NFL practice squads or MLB's minor league teams. Yeah not playing at the same level but the difference in truth is minimal at best. No standout stars but I get to see guys playing hard in hopes they get called up. If you truly like the game skill level is secondary to just watching the game for the games sake.

#20748 11 months ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

I didn’t realize Dirtbag was considered such an herpacious lesion around here and in need of removal.
I’ll miss his vitriol and invective and general joie de vivre.

Ah Dirtbag ain’t so bad he’s just surly and opinionated. And dull. And not funny. And super cranky. Regardless there’s three nfl threads now and I can’t imagine he’ll get banned from all of them, so just like he famously said about his 6-10 browns, “you’ll just have to get used to him being around for a while.”

#20749 11 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

So you only watch the pro's play, okay nothing wrong with that. I like the game so I'll watch them. I see them the same as I do NFL practice squads or MLB's minor league teams. Yeah not playing at the same level but the difference in truth is minimal at best. No standout stars but I get to see guys playing hard in hopes they get called up. If you truly like the game skill level is secondary to just watching the game for the games sake.

Yes.. prob not that bad of talent.. i wonder if Vince McMahon will have some goofy rules to fuck the honor of the game somehow!! I also don't watch much college football (except for bowl-games) and there's talent there too.. just too many fukkin teams!

#20750 11 months ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Yes.. prob not that bad of talent..I wouldn't say people are stupid to not watch tho.. i wonder if Vince McMahon will have some goofy rules to fuck the honor of the game somehow!! I also don't watch much college football (except for bowl-games) and there's talent there too.. just too many fukkin teams!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
New York, NY
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 21.00
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
Lighting - Interactive
TheDudeMods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
There are 28932 posts in this topic. You are on page 415 of 579.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside