pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
giphy (1).gif
nfl films 1970 (resized).png
IMG_0255.gif
pinsidepool.gif
iblameyourflipperrubbers (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 408 of 1,507.
#20351 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I wonder if they care about him mowing his home field and calling a plumber for the stadium toilets?
I watched it and kept wondering how the hell he still has a commercial.

I’m waiting for next years commercial, when he gets the eviction notice.

#20352 4 years ago

I’m pretty fn happy right now..1 W away from the big prize!!! I like how 4 of the 5 announcers pre game picked the Titans..

#20353 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I'm glad Mahomes and Reid are getting to the big show.
Not sure who I'm rooting for in the NFC.

I heard that there’s been times over the years where they beat Dallas in some big games,of course we beat them in some critical games too

#20354 4 years ago

SF is running this show so far...

#20355 4 years ago

Maybe those screens will pay off for GB eventually but Minnesota did nothing with them last week. Perhaps they thought Aaron can somehow make them work?

#20356 4 years ago

Game is shaping up to be dull so far for those wanting a close one. Oh well.

#20357 4 years ago

Yeah pretty shit so far. How about some of that vaunted Rogers magic?

Hasn’t been a competitive quarter of playoff football since Q1 of the early game!

#20358 4 years ago

That pick might be the nail in the morale coffin. Seems like GB isn’t even into the game...team has kind of an odd/off demeanor.

#20359 4 years ago

Rogers seems overwhelmed ! I thought I was going to see a better effort than rolling over and playing dead! Very disappointed. I think Kansas City can match up well with the Niners. Go Chiefs!

#20360 4 years ago

Great game so far!

#20361 4 years ago

This is a beating...and they don't have Mahomes to rely on for a comeback...

#20362 4 years ago

Murder happening in Santa Clara...call the cops.

#20363 4 years ago

Allowing 160 yards rushing in the first half of a game! Embarrassing.

#20364 4 years ago

Seahawks and 49ers would have been the classic. Green bay didnt show up and Roger's looks well dead for lack of a better term

#20365 4 years ago

Hawks deserved to be there and at least the game would’ve been competitive :-/

#20366 4 years ago

Damn, the Packers look like the Browns out there!

#20367 4 years ago

This is worse then the first game.

#20368 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

You still awake?? I figured you would be asleep by now!

#20369 4 years ago
Screenshot_20200119-191003~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200119-191003~2 (resized).png
#20370 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I'm loving it thus far....they need to step on the gas

#20371 4 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Rogers seems overwhelmed ! I thought I was going to see a better effort than rolling over and playing dead! Very disappointed. I think Kansas City can match up well with the Niners. Go Chiefs!

And he was talking before the game that “big moments aren’t big for him”, he’s cool and composed because he’s been there. He looks like crap and nerves creeping in. Not what I expected.

I’m canceling my State Farm policy.

#20372 4 years ago

Should be fun to watch this epic comeback!

#20373 4 years ago

Daddy’s getting old! Maybe it’s over for him.

#20374 4 years ago

^^^^^^ Rodger that.

#20375 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Daddy’s getting old! Maybe it’s over for him.

That could be it looks like there’s been a big changing of the guard this year

#20376 4 years ago

This game is messing with my emotions. I’m* really disappointed that it’s not a closer battle. But I’m* super excited to see the packers getting smoked and the golden boy Rodgers getting owned by the niners d.

*bears fan

#20377 4 years ago
image000000 (resized).jpgimage000000 (resized).jpg
#20378 4 years ago

I think Vrabel is good but he needs to become more flexible on offense and permit some 1st down passing against stacked boxes.

Disappointing to see Tennessee's season end but it sure was a fun ride. Who would have thought after 2-4?

#20379 4 years ago
image0000007 (resized).jpgimage0000007 (resized).jpg
#20381 4 years ago

I feel like Lafleur and Trubisky could be related

#20382 4 years ago

Nice to see a previous bear help put the nail in the coffin.

Good as Gould

#20383 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Nice to see a previous bear help put the nail in the coffin.
Good as Gould

I miss him sending him off was a huge mistake

#20384 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

It was pretty good. Just fell a little short.

I guess there is always next year.

#20385 4 years ago

That was awesome. Hate the pack. Sorry deacon, it’s a Chicago thing. Now go chiefs! I want this for Reid otherwise I could care less about either team.

#20386 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I put down a few hundred on 49ers over Packers at -7.5 points.
It’s my hedge because I really don’t want niners to win the Super Bowl. Chiefs and Titans is tough to call, but I think Mahomes and Kansas City are the only ones that can beat the niners. Mobile qbs are Niners weakness and Rodgers mobility has been lost to age and injuries. He is not very good anymore when defenses get pressure on him.
Any packers fans want to bet me $50 bucks at 7.5 points, I am open to taking your money.

Well, the game went pretty much how I thought. Niners let up to make it look closer than it was. I would have been happy to see Niners lose, but at least they won me $250. SB should be really good. Mahomes can beat them with his scrambling. I think I will roll the $400 into the Niners to win the Super Bowl. What’s the early line look like?

#20387 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Well, the game went pretty much how I thought. Niners let up to make it look closer than it was. I would have been happy to see Niners lose, but at least they won me $250. SB should be really good. Mahomes can beat them with his scrambling. I think I will roll the $400 into the Niners to win the Super Bowl. What’s the early line look like?

Opening spread has chiefs -1.5
53 ou

#20388 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I'll take that bet

#20389 4 years ago

The only thing that could ruin a Packer blowout for me would be the 49ers doing to to them... Lets go Chiefs!

#20390 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I'll take that bet

You want to bet against your Niners?

#20391 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

You want to bet against your Niners?

No I meant to say you should take that bet.....although I'm happy to take the Niners if u want to place a wager

#20392 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

It was pretty good. Just fell a little short.
I guess there is always next year.

They had zero chance of a comeback....the Niners basically ran the ball the entire 2nd half....8 passes the entire game is ridiculous .... should be a great Super Bowl

#20393 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

No I meant to say you should take that bet.....although I'm happy to take the Niners if u want to place a wager

The whole point of me betting on the Niners is to hedge my disappointment if they win. It would doubly suck to see the Niners win and lose money on top of that.

#20394 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

The whole point of me betting on the Niners is to hedge my disappointment if they win. It would doubly suck to see the Niners win and lose money on top of that.

u must be a Rams fan....u should be rooting for a team from the NFC West

#20395 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

u must be a Rams fan....u should be rooting for a team from the NFC West

Blame Joe Montana for my hate of the Niners.

#20396 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

There was never a chance for a comeback....even with Rogers...Packers were out matched from the beginning....should be a good SuperBowl....go NINERS

#20397 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Blame Joe Montana for my hate of the Niners.

Yea there are a lot of people that hated how much he won....for myself my Dad took me to every 49er game since i was 8 years old....season ticket holder for over 40 years....that being said I was still rooting for the Rams to beat the Patriots last year (even though I hate the Rams)

#20398 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Yea there are a lot of people that hated how much he won....for myself my Dad took me to every 49er game since i was 8 years old....season ticket holder for over 40 years....that being said I was still rooting for the Rams to beat the Patriots last year (even though I hate the Rams)

Well, big difference between rooting for the Chiefs over the Niners vs Rams over the Patriots. I would root for the other NFC west teams. It was great when Richard Sherman tipped the ball away and called out Crabtree on the way to the Seahawks Super Bowl. I’ve been a fan of the Seahawks ever since.

#20399 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Well, big difference between rooting for the Chiefs over the Niners vs Rams over the Patriots. I would root for the other NFC west teams. It was great when Richard Sherman tipped the ball away and called out Crabtree on the way to the Seahawks Super Bowl. I’ve been a fan of the Seahawks ever since.

I'm sure its a tough pill to swallow being dominated by the Niners for so many years....Unfortunately for you I don't see that changing in the near future....I get it

#20400 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I'm sure its a tough pill to swallow being dominated by the Niners for so many years....Unfortunately for you I don't see that changing in the near future....I get it

90B2BFB6-7DA5-4943-9BE8-E49B0F8E3668 (resized).jpeg90B2BFB6-7DA5-4943-9BE8-E49B0F8E3668 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
There are 75,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 408 of 1,507.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/408 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.