nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
carmichael.gif
giggle-laugh.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 406 of 1,516.
#20251 4 years ago

Happy red Friday to all my fellow chief fans!! Can’t wait for Sunday..

6C0C2D2F-3AB8-4D99-AD5F-CD83F3B03453 (resized).jpeg6C0C2D2F-3AB8-4D99-AD5F-CD83F3B03453 (resized).jpeg
#20252 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Damn OBJ, keep your hands to yourself, get some consent! You can't just slap unwilling asses bro.
=========
New Orleans police on Thursday issued an arrest warrant for Cleveland Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. on a complaint of simple battery.

I'm wondering if the NCAA is going to try to penalize those kids for the money he handed out. I'm sure their stupid asses have a rule that covers it.

#20253 4 years ago

I hate having NFL just one day a week. Of course, pretty soon the season will be over all together...

#20254 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I'm wondering if the NCAA is going to try to penalize those kids for the money he handed out. I'm sure their stupid asses have a rule that covers it.

Joe Burrow didn't do his alma mater any favors by telling the NCAA the money was real. But hey, "he" isn't a student athlete anymore, so who cares?

#20255 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Joe Burrow didn't do his alma mater any favors by telling the NCAA the money was real

It was on camera they knew.

#20256 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

It was on camera they knew.

If they knew, then why ask Burrow if the money was real?

#20257 4 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Happy red Friday to all my fellow chief fans!! Can’t wait for Sunday.

Thumbs up for The Humpty Dance.

#20258 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

And now it's 1990.

#20259 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Lol I remember seeing that video, Humpty was one ugly dude if I recall correctly.

Quoted from dirtbag66:

Come on dude it's TV, they're in the business of asking the obvious.

#20260 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Reporters don't CONSTANTLY ask questions they already know the answer to?

#20261 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

What?!?

I seriously had to double-check that this wasn't posted by Who-Dey.

#20262 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Quoted from dirtbag66:

And now it's 1990.

Quoted from RWH:

Lol I remember seeing that video, Humpty was one ugly dude if I recall correctly.

You ever wake up and look at at forum thread...and completely forget what the topic is??

#20263 4 years ago

However you like to see it.

Quoted from dirtbag66:

I seriously had to double-check that this wasn't posted by Who-Dey.

Why thank you he's very stand up guy.

#20264 4 years ago

I can't be the only idiot here that thinks the Titans can win come Sunday right?

#20265 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I can't be the only idiot here that thinks the Titans can win come Sunday right?

Baltimore got their asses beat, ANYTHING is possible.

#20266 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

They beat the Cheatriots, and the heavily favoured Ravens..they’re doing something right..if the conditions @ arrowhead is cold, does it really make a difference/benefit either team? Mahomes played well in the snow a few weeks ago, and I feel that if the chiefs limit Henry w no turnovers, they have a good shot on advancing to Miami..Tannehill needs to be at his best to help his team, and solely can’t rely on the rb’s..

#20267 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Baltimore got their asses beat,

Oh and that had almost healed

#20268 4 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

if the chiefs limit Henry w no turnovers,

That's the rub, can they stop Henry as I feel they need to get out ahead and then run Henry down their throat for the win. I am taking them.

#20269 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I think it's possible. I think Henry is tough to stop, but they've relied on him really heavily so far. If he is successful in allowing the Titans to control the clock, Mahomes he can score quick.

I really wish this game were on last.. if the Packers are out, I'd like to see KC win it all. If not, gimme the Titans.

#20270 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I hate having NFL just one day a week. Of course, pretty soon the season will be over all together...

I hear you season almost over already

#20271 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I hear you season almost over already

XFL starts 2 weeks after the Superbowl. How do you feel about that league?

#20272 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I really wish this game were on last.. if the Packers are out, I'd like to see KC win it all. If not, gimme the Titans.

... but if not KC or Titans, then I'll take the 49ers.

*phew*

Covered all the bases!

#20273 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

XFL starts 2 weeks after the Superbowl. How do you feel about that league?

Not sure maybe take a look see?

#20275 4 years ago

Niners are the more complete team left, but that doesn't mean their going to win....its the play offs and all these teams can win....if KC and the Niners turn the ball over more than the other team than they won't make the Superbowl....if both teams play their games then it will be Niners vs KC in the Super Bowl. If that turns out to be true Vegas spreads might be a pick em....

#20276 4 years ago

Packers Chiefs Super Bowl. You heard it here.

#20277 4 years ago

49ers/Titans SB.

Titans are on a roll and I have a gut feeling that the Chiefs will have a letdown after last week's big win.

49ers because, well, fuck the Packers.

#20278 4 years ago

I'll let everyone know my picks from this Sunday's games on Monday.

#20279 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I'll let everyone know my picks from this Sunday's games on Monday.

Double facepalm!

That doesn’t make any sense because that’s after the games already happen!!!!!!

#20280 4 years ago

Hard to see a way for upsets to happen this weekend but I have been wrong on picks once or twice

#20281 4 years ago

I put down a few hundred on 49ers over Packers at -7.5 points.
It’s my hedge because I really don’t want niners to win the Super Bowl. Chiefs and Titans is tough to call, but I think Mahomes and Kansas City are the only ones that can beat the niners. Mobile qbs are Niners weakness and Rodgers mobility has been lost to age and injuries. He is not very good anymore when defenses get pressure on him.
Any packers fans want to bet me $50 bucks at 7.5 points, I am open to taking your money.

#20282 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Man, you better hope this dude produces from week one on. You seem to be putting all your eggs in the "Burrow basket". If he shits the bed, you're going to get crucified in here. And don't give us any of that "he's just a rookie" nonsense. You have built this dude up like he's going to be the next Marino, Montana and Brady combined.
Guess we'll see what happens...

Everyone has bad games dirtbag, even Tom Brady. Burrow will be a great QB though. How does it feel knowing that Mayfield will be the worst QB in the AFC North?

#20283 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

It’s my hedge because I really don’t want niners to win the Super Bowl. Chiefs and Titans is tough to call, but I think Mahomes and Kansas City are the only ones that can beat the niners. Mobile qbs are Niners weakness and Rodgers mobility has been lost to age and injuries. He is not very good anymore when defenses get pressure on him.
Any packers fans want to bet me $50 bucks at 7.5 points, I am open to taking your money.

If you're giving me packers at +7.5, I'll take it.

#20284 4 years ago

Giants hired Garrett for OC position. I hope it works out for them, he will be conservative in play calling.

Quoted from vicjw66:

It’s my hedge because I really don’t want niners to win the Super Bowl. Chiefs and Titans is tough to call, but I think Mahomes and Kansas City are the only ones that can beat the niners.

I don't think anyone can beat SF right now. They've got the defensive pieces back in place and once again are ready to take it all.

I'm taking the Titans over KC, just hoping the run game takes KC out of their comfort zone and the Titans can keep Mahomes off the field.

#20285 4 years ago

Dolphins GM says they're all in on QB Tua. Looks like Miami is done trying to get Burrows from the Bengals and are now shooting for Tua as their pick. Hopefully if it comes to fruition and he's the answer for them.

#20286 4 years ago

More out of Miami that should intertest you @Levi. The Dolphins have given up negotiations with the Bengals and have now opened talks with Washington for the #2 pick so they can take Tua. True?, who the hell knows, I was skeptical that they had contacted Cincy at first.

Think that article was YB (Yardbarker) Sportsnaut .

#20287 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

How does it feel knowing that Mayfield will be the worst QB in the AFC North?

Mason Rudolph
Devlin Hodges
Paxton Lynch(!)
RG3
Trace McSorley(who?!?)
Andy Dalton
Ryan Finley
Jake Dolegala(this is getting ridiculous)

You think Mayfield is worse than that list of scrubs? Get help.

#20288 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Mason Rudolph
Devlin Hodges
Paxton Lynch(!)
RG3
Trace McSorley(who?!?)
Andy Dalton
Ryan Finley
Jake Dolegala(this is getting ridiculous)
You think Mayfield is worse than that list of scrubs? Get help.

Starting Quarterbacks numbnuts.....duh!

#20289 4 years ago

If I had to pick an upset it would be the Titans beating KC....KC is terrible against the run, and the Titans are obviously great at running the ball and controlling the clock. The only chance GB has against the Niners is if the Niners beat themselves.....

#20290 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

The only chance GB has against the Niners is if the Niners beat themselves.....

Yeah, how on earth else could the number 2 seed have a chance against the number 1 seed?

#20291 4 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Yeah, how on earth else could the number 2 seed have a chance against the number 1 seed?

Didn't say they didn't have a chance....clearly they do, but theres really no argument on whose a better team.....Its NFL football, and anyone can win on any given day...especially if u have Aaron Rogers

#20292 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

If you're giving me packers at +7.5, I'll take it.

It’s a bet.

#20294 4 years ago

Definitely dumb to put your hands on a cop but not surprising that Beckham did it because pretty much everything he does is dumb.

#20295 4 years ago

I didn’t really have a problem with OBJ until his antics Monday. Besides the locker room crap, giving out money to players with cameras all around was really a dick move. He had to know it could only do harm to the school and the players involved. Jeopardizing their eligibility just so he could grab the spotlight.

I don’t blame Burrow for admitting it was real cash. Why should he lie and put his reputation on the line when the truth was going to get out anyway. The players involved should not be punished if they give the money back. They probably only accepted the money in the first place, so as not to be rude. They were put in a tough spot.

#20296 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I didn’t really have a problem with OBJ until his antics Monday. Besides the locker room crap, giving out money to players with cameras all around was really a dick move. He had to know it could only do harm to the school and the players involved. Jeopardizing their eligibility just so he could grab the spotlight.
I don’t blame Burrow for admitting it was real cash. Why should he lie and put his reputation on the line when the truth was going to get out anyway. The players involved should not be punished if they give the money back. They probably only accepted the money in the first place, so as not to be rude. They were put in a tough spot.

College football just grosses me out. Get rid of the dumb facade, pay them and stop forcing these guys to go to class. They don’t want to be there, nobody wants them there. When I went to clemson players in our classes were dead weight and distractions. Everyone would have been better off if they weren’t there.

#20297 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

College football just grosses me out. Get rid of the dumb facade, pay them and stop forcing these guys to go to class. They don’t want to be there, nobody wants them there. When I went to clemson players in our classes were dead weight and distractions. Everyone would have been better off if they weren’t there.

Is this all college players or just Clemson players?

#20298 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Is this all college players or just Clemson players?

I don’t know dude I only went to one college.

You really think the joke that is “student athletes” in big time college programs is doing anybody any good? These guys aren’t there for school, they are there for football, and the stupid game of pretending otherwise insults Everybody involved.

#20299 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I don’t know dude I only went to one college.
You really think the joke that is “student athletes” in big time college programs is doing anybody any good? These guys aren’t there for school, they are there for football, and the stupid game of pretending otherwise insults Everybody involved.

I would say a small percentage of them are there for football only....95%+ have zero chance at a future in the game

#20300 4 years ago

Dish and fox are feuding so no gb game here tmrw

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 18.95
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
There are 75,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 406 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/406?hl=phat_jay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.