24ae2301d4aa96956b7002b622b63a1e.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240411-182346_Brave (resized).jpg
IMG_3029 (resized).png
20240411_133523 (resized).jpg
960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,619 posts in this topic. You are on page 402 of 1,513.
#20051 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Theres only two people that understands what im feeling right now and thats Jandrea and RWH!

I’m happy for you man, but you talking SB already?! Might be a lil premature w that, but #15 did turn the ship pretty quickly in KC..don’t know who’s the OC in Cinccy, but I’d imagine he’s gotta be excited too..

#20052 4 years ago

Welcome to your new home Joe Burrow!

#20053 4 years ago
Screenshot_20200114-000800~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200114-000800~2 (resized).png
#20055 4 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

I’m happy for you man, but you talking SB already?! Might be a lil premature w that, but #15 did turn the ship pretty quickly in KC..don’t know who’s the OC in Cinccy, but I’d imagine he’s gotta be excited too..

You ever just have a feeling about something? Well i got that feeling right now!

#20056 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You ever just have a feeling about something? Well i got that feeling right now!

i-got-caught-watching-one-episode-of-breaking-bad-never-seen-it-before-47624 (resized).jpgi-got-caught-watching-one-episode-of-breaking-bad-never-seen-it-before-47624 (resized).jpg
#20057 4 years ago

If you're Cincy, and Miami offers you all 3 of their first round picks (1.5, 1.18, 1.26) for 1.1, do you take it?

#20058 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

If you're Cincy, and Miami offers you all 3 of their first round picks (1.5, 1.18, 1.26) for 1.1, do you take it?

Hell no! Miami is in the Chase for someone else.

#20059 4 years ago

Nope!

#20060 4 years ago

My vote goes to Mike Vrabel as coach of the year.

#20061 4 years ago

I’ve got to say, Lynch surprised in the interview after the loss yesterday. Man is a philosopher, some solid advice here despite the somewhat cryptic delivery. Take care of those chickens, you feel me!
https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2020/01/13/seahawks-packers-marshawn-lynch-press-conference-video

#20062 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

BOOOO daditude

Just having little fun. Cincy has the bare bones of a good team (Joe mixon, aj green, Tyler boyd, geno atkins, Brandon Wilson, etc)...they just have a horrible O-line.
Once they get that fixed, things could look a LOT different.

#20063 4 years ago

Cincy needs a right tackle and guard, the left side will be good with the rookie next year.

#20064 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Welcome to your new home Joe Burrow!

Having your morning cup o Joe has a different ring to it in Cincy this morning!! Who Dey!!!

cover (resized).jpgcover (resized).jpg
#20065 4 years ago
Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

I’ve got to say, Lynch surprised in the interview after the loss yesterday. Man is a philosopher, some solid advice here despite the somewhat cryptic delivery. Take care of those chickens, you feel me!
https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2020/01/13/seahawks-packers-marshawn-lynch-press-conference-video

love this guy, lol

#20066 4 years ago

Tempting, but yet, absolutely not. Joe Burrows accuracy, and even more importantly, his leadership, are non negotiable. The fact this dude can walk down the field 95 yards like its nothing, and 5 seconds later have a headset on going over what went right and wrong just gives me that special feeling inside.

The thing that scares me more than anything is the fact this team is still run by inept people. We had the chance to trade for some decent pics which would have beefed up the line, and we sat on our hands.

#20067 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

The thing that scares me more than anything is the fact this team is still run by inept people. We had the chance to trade for some decent pics which would have beefed up the line, and we sat on our hands.

They have made a few pickups thus far that will go a long way to filling our depth chart. OL and LB will be Cincy's priority before we look for replacement corners.

#20068 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

They have made a few pickups thus far that will go a long way to filling our depth chart. OL and LB will be Cincy's priority before we look for replacement corners.

absolutely, damn injuries havent helped either. one thing is certain in my mine, and that is picking Joe Burrow #1

#20069 4 years ago

OT Official Bengals Thread

#20070 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

OT Official Bengals Thread

You have some other team you'd like to discuss have at it but don't complain about us talking football about our team, it's what the thread is for.

#20071 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Does it require more cowbell?

#20072 4 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

That was a great SNL skit, that one and the "tight pants" skit were a couple of their best lol.

#20073 4 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

I need more cowbell baby!

#20074 4 years ago
imageproxy (1).jpegimageproxy (1).jpeg
#20075 4 years ago

You know never thought I say this but Titans could win this AFC Championship if they get Henry going early.

#20076 4 years ago

Food for thought. Joe burrow could pull
an Eli manning and tell the Bengals he won't
sign/play for them and force a trade/deal
on draft day.

#20077 4 years ago
Quoted from lowbeau67:

on draft day.

That’s what I would do. I can’t imagine him wanting to play for the dregs of Southern Ohio.

#20078 4 years ago
Quoted from lowbeau67:

on draft day.

Not going to happen he has already said he'd love to come to Cincy. This is an Ohio boy so it's not the Bengals worry, more like the other 32 teams worry!

#20079 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

That’s what I would do. I can’t imagine him wanting to play for the dregs of Southern Ohio.

He could come out there to Cali but I don't think he'd fit in with the twinkies.

#20080 4 years ago

Hey was looking to buy a few new pinball related shirts and found these on Amazon, what do you guys think? 'm going to order all 3.

Flicka (resized).jpgFlicka (resized).jpgPeace (resized).jpgPeace (resized).jpgPinball (resized).jpgPinball (resized).jpg
#20081 4 years ago

I get it now, Twinkytown is upset with the Bengals cause they've won 3 of the last 4 games against the Rams, while also owning the most wins (8) in the series as well.

#20082 4 years ago

Doesn't matter who the bungles draft. They're a terribly run franchise that will never get free agents. The best thing going for them is that the brownies suck worse but are a more public team to take the heat off of them. The Bengals were last good before free agency when you basically drafted your team and have sucked since.

hi-res-c09e2c6bcec4e190572e17edfad479f5_crop_north.jpghi-res-c09e2c6bcec4e190572e17edfad479f5_crop_north.jpg
#20083 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Doesn't matter who the bungles draft. They're a terribly run franchise that will never get free agents. The best thing going for them is that the brownies suck worse but are a more public team to take the heat off of them

They've picked up plenty of players through free agency already this off season with more in the pipeline.

#20084 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Any cheeseheads care to wager on next week game?
Loser makes a small donation to pinside on others behalf?

I'm glad they don't bring back ineffective players hoping to gain an edge in the playoffs lol, how'd it work out, looks to me like they were Lynched!

#20085 4 years ago
Quoted from lowbeau67:

on draft day.

He wants to play in Cincinnati. He's from Ohio and his girlfriend lives just a few minutes away from the stadium so that's going to be real handy for his and her family to come and watch him play.

#20086 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Cincinnati is a great town unlike where you live where there are tent cities with people shooting up and pooping on the sidewalks and in stores.

There are many athletes that come to play for the Bengals and Reds that end up making their homes in Cincinnati for life after their careers are over. Some of them from LA even.

#20087 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Cincinnati is a great town unlike where you live where there are tent cities with people shooting up and pooping on the sidewalks and in stores.
There are many athletes that come to play for the Bengals and Reds that end up making their homes in Cincinnati for life after their careers are over. Some of them from LA even.

Didn’t they use to call Cincinnati the Queen City back in the day?
I wish you guys the best with the exception of when you play the Colts!

#20088 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Didn’t they use to call Cincinnati the Queen City back in the day?
I wish you guys the best with the exception of when you play the Colts!

Still is called the Queen City by many. We may have to change that to Burrow's City now.

#20089 4 years ago

Queen City comes from way back when Cincy was the pork capital of the states. The old Kahns meat packing and it's processing yards were a big thing in the past. When I was a kid I'd help my grandpa take his cattle down to sell and man a lot of money exchanged hands during those times. We brought them all the way from Russell Springs Ky every year.

#20090 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Some of them from LA even.

We sent them one of the greatest OL to ever play the game, Max Montoya. Man did Cincinnati make a mistake then, just the same as they did over Pete Rose when he went to Philly all over $410,000 and he ended up getting a million. Don't have to tell you how much money that was back in the day!

#20091 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Queen City comes from way back when Cincy was the pork capital of the states. The old Kahns meat packing and it's processing yards were a big thing in the past. When I was a kid I'd help my grandpa take his cattle down to sell and man a lot of money exchanged hands during those times. We brought them all the way from Russell Springs Ky every year.

Well Queen City is a lot better then Porkopolis.Both names go back to 1890’s

#20092 4 years ago

There must be 100 Queen Cities. Denver is Queen City of the Plains.

#20093 4 years ago

Regina Saskatchewan is a queen city

images.jpgimages.jpg
#20094 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Hey was looking to buy a few new pinball related shirts and found these on Amazon, what do you guys think? 'm going to order all 3.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great!!

#20095 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Regina Saskatchewan is a queen city[quoted image]

Ya we are!! We are queeeeeens!. Wait, what?!

#20096 4 years ago

AFC Championship Game, Tenn Titans at Ks City Chiefs, Sun 1/19/2020, 2 pm ct.
Chiefs are favored by 7-1/2 points.
Go Chiefs!

NFC Championship Game, Green Bay Packers at San Fran 49ers, Sun 1/19/2020, 5:30 pm ct.
49ers are favored by 7-1/2 points.
Go Packers!

#20097 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Go Chiefs!
NFC Championship Game, Green Bay Packers at San Fran 49ers, Sun 1/19/2020, 5:30 pm ct.
Go Packers!

Go Niners!

#20098 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Go Chiefs!
Go Packers!

Yellow weasel, yellow weasel!

25C1183B-9740-42D6-A50F-42506AD868F8 (resized).jpeg25C1183B-9740-42D6-A50F-42506AD868F8 (resized).jpeg
#20099 4 years ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#20100 4 years ago

According to that chart Lamar Jackson is the most well rounded QB thru this season.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,619 posts in this topic. You are on page 402 of 1,513.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/402?hl=phat_jay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.