Topic Stats

• 21,477 posts
  • 364 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by fosaisu
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,722 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

graters (resized).jpg
giphy (3).gif
1A3C8A58-F3F9-461A-9901-44E9A0E0DB9A (resized).jpeg
B99B5C2F-5BB8-4C44-9F42-24666E9C47B8 (resized).jpeg
here's Johnny (resized).jpg
DDE0535E-F5B1-4FBA-BD7C-E3EBD07494E4 (resized).jpeg
D3A6F375-D0E0-46BC-A17D-BDA5530F9107 (resized).png
download_20200207_213253 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
kansas (resized).png
C162AA67-8E8F-4244-9A05-A49E057B29CE (resized).jpeg
shut up (resized).jpg
vlcsnap-2019-07-18-22h31m42s331 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
950DA363-9FA5-4C96-BCA1-F4072EE96853 (resized).jpeg
0ap3000000795730 (resized).jpg

There are 21477 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 430.
#151 6 years ago
Quoted from Incognito:

Well, they DO dominate the Lions. Is that redeeming?

NO. Because that would infer that every team in the NFL is redeeming; which is false.

Quoted from trilogybeer:

Yeah the active role he's taken in the MAACC fund sure makes him seem like a total Ahole , I'm joking of coarse .

Roman Polanski was nice to kids too...think he's an asshole? I'm joking of course.

I never thought it was his fault. I think the position he's been in forever has just turned him into a dick to deal with the crap he's been in.

#152 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Roman Polanksi was nice to kids too...think he's an asshole?

Aaron Rodgers is not sexually attracted to the kids he helps , Not a good comparison.

#153 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Aaron Rodgers is not sexually attracted to the kids he helps , Not a good comparison.

How do you know? Wait...how old are you?

#154 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

How do you know? Wait...how old are you?

Yeah I guess I can't really say for sure , Just seems like a good guy to me and I was using the great work that he does for the maacc fund to back up my opinion . I never really got any sort of Ahole vibe from Aaron Rodgers as you have . Oh well I'll keep liking him , and you keep not liking him Only time will tell if he's a good guy or not .

#155 6 years ago

Anyone else notice all the games linked to this topic that no one has been talking about , Just came up because of the words used here are the titles of the games .

#156 6 years ago

Yeah he's your QB so you would probably see him diff'rent then me; I guess most players are like that. Well, I mean I'm a Steelers fan myself, and Rothlisburger is a complete asshole so that's a bad comparison

#157 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Anyone else notice all the games linked to this topic that no one has been talking about , Just came up because of the words used here are the titles of the games .

Pinball-IG added all those manually.

Rodgers is the greatest dude ever! I saw him rescue a bear fan from a burning building. What a guy!

#158 6 years ago

Rothlisburger

3pyl1x.jpg

#159 6 years ago
Quoted from Incognito:

THAT...is one of the hottest pics ever posted on here. Thanks, PCE

No problem, its what I do bro.

#160 6 years ago

mmmmmmmmm Rothlis-Burger!!!!

#161 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

anyone find it odd that everyone is surprised by Greg Jennings saying that Aaron Rodgers is kind of a dick? Rodgers has always given off that vibe to me.

I know people who have bumped into him in Green Bay and also California and they say he was not a real nice dude. It's hard to judge a guy because god only knows how nice you can be all the time with people interupting your personal life, ya know.

#162 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

To jump in the NFC North discussions, anyone find it odd that everyone is surprised by Greg Jennings saying that Aaron Rodgers is kind of a dick? Rodgers has always given off that vibe to me.

Who cares?

I don't pick my favorite NFL teams or players based on whether or not they are "nice guys".

#163 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Who cares?
I don't pick my favorite NFL teams or players based on whether or not they are "nice guys".

Obviously I thought it was interesting and brought it up. Your second part has nothing to do with what I was talking aboot anyway.

#164 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Obviously I thought it was interesting and brought it up. Your second part has nothing to do with what I was talking aboot anyway.

Don't worry about it TheLaw , I understand You don't like the guy that was the MVP of the superbowl in which my favorite team defeated your favorite team .

#165 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Don't worry about it TheLaw , I understand You don't like the guy that was the MVP of the superbowl in which my favorite team defeated your favorite team .

Also being a Lions fan I disliked him before that...but it didn't help

You guys beat us fair and square that year. Congrats getting to 1 Super bowl in the last 18 years.

#166 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Congrats getting to 1 Super bowl in the last 18 years.

That's 3 superbowls in the last 18 years , and the packers won 2 of those .

Quoted from TheLaw:

Also being a Lions fan I disliked him before that...but it didn't help

I went to a game in Green Bay When the Packers played the Lions had some nice Lions fans sitting next to me , Halfway through the game I bought them a beer it made their day slightly better .

#167 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

That's 3 superbowls in the last 18 years , and the packers won 2 of those .

I went to a game in Green Bay When the Packers played the Lions had some nice Lions fans sitting next to me , Halfway through the game I bought them a beer it made their day slightly better .

DAMMIT I knew I should have gone with 13 years...that's what i get for not looking it up.

Yeah poor Lions fans...been a long road of sadness for them. It's a shame...don;t know if this year is going to change anything. They got some pieces but defence is always shit. You can have all the big "names" you want but when you give up the most pass yards per attempt like they have for the past 25 years you are going to lose.
One thing aboot Lions fans...they are very respectful and curtious. If they are beating you just ask them aboot it; "Oh don;t worry we'll blow it in the end."

#168 6 years ago

The Packers have won 13 world championships, which is wayyyyyy more than any other team! You can't just count Super Bowls ... After all, even now when you win a Super Bowl, you are still also refered to as "World Champions"! That is why we are known as Titletown USA!

As far as Aaron Rodgers, not only is he the best quarterback in the NFL, but is also a very smart guy and is still a student of the game and respects the NFL and historic franchises and players, which the Packers win in these categories by a landslide also.

I personally met Rodgers and he signed items for me and my daughters and then also took the time to actually talk to us, shake are hands and ask my daughters questions about school and sports. A very classy guy in my experience in meeting him. GO PACK!!!

Post edited by DB62 : Missed spelled word

#169 6 years ago

First, I'm a huge Packers fan.

This conversation took place one hour ago... (please cue law & order music).. Dun Dun

" WTF!....

Mother#$%$%*!

BULAGA? Really?......Suck my %^$!@! Pinballs!

It'll be OK. The Packers are working out Vince Young. Word is, he'll play LT now that he's 300 pounds, and if that fails and Rodgers still gets killed, they'll move Young to QB. Sounds like a good plan to me.

Wait..... I just threw up in my mouth! "

GO PACK!

PCE

#170 6 years ago

I have a few questions about pre-season games.
If anyone would care to comment in an informative non-trolling manner, that would be nice.
Disclaimer:
Funny entertaining comments are also acceptable.
Lame comments that only you would find funny are not necessary to share with us at this time.

Is there a generally understood protocol that coaches operate under during early pre-season games? during the last pre-season game?
Like say, coaches understand that you just don't do certain things in pre-season games, such as run certain type plays that might make the other team look bad, etc. Or is it really pretty wide open, and coaches do whatever they want to get their team ready?

Do head coaches often times give the other head coach a "heads up" that I'll be playing a lot of my 2nd string players during this half of the game?

I understand that no team wants to see any of their players get hurt in a pre-season game, or any game for that matter.

#171 6 years ago

I know defensive coaches stay in their base packages and dont run any exotic blitz schemes/personnel packages. Id think its the same offensively. I cant stand the preseason personally.

#172 6 years ago

Well, the Packers season starts off a little rough with losing Bulaga. Bakhtiari has impressed, so hopefully there isn't a lot of drop off. That said, my concern is more about depth... it would be nice if Sherrod could make a return, but who knows if he'll even be any good.

Jordy had knee surgery, but they're hoping he's back for the start of the season..

We sign Vince Young to a 1-year deal. I'm guessing we're renting him to practice against the read-option.

#173 6 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

We sign Vince Young to a 1-year deal. I'm guessing we're renting him to practice against the read-option.

if you don't have a cheesecake factory nearby, open one posthaste!

#174 6 years ago
Quoted from DB62:

The Packers have won 13 world championships, which is wayyyyyy more than any other team! You can't just count Super Bowls ... After all, even now when you win a Super Bowl, you are still also refered to as "World Champions"! That is why we are known as Titletown USA!

Shame they never went un-defeated and reached perfection.

#175 6 years ago
Quoted from DB62:

The Packers have won 13 world championships, which is wayyyyyy more than any other team! You can't just count Super Bowls ...

I understand your point, only because I live in Ann Arbor and have to hear aboot how UofM has won so many National Titles. I mean, sure a lot of them were won when there were 6 teams playing each other, and they've won 1 since I've been alive +25 years....and but I guess to a fan it's just as well.

#176 6 years ago

Is there any team this 2013 NFL season that have a lot of great players with talent and likeable personality oozing out, or are they all sort of equal in that regard?

Seems to me that some of the most exciting teams to watch over the years also won one or more Super Bowls. Teams like:

* '69 Kansas City Chiefs {w/ Len Dawson at QB, and a powerful D w/ LB Willie Lanier, won SB IV}
* '72 Miami Dolphins {perfect undefeated season, won SB VII, w/ Bob Griese at QB, and many other exciting players on both offense & defense}
* '78 Steelers {w/ the steel curtain defense, won their 3rd SB in Jan '79 (SB XIII)}
* '85 Chicago Bears {too many fun/exciting players to list like Walter Payton, William Refrigerator Perry, won SB XX over NE Pats in LA Superdome, and nearly a perfect season}
* '09 New Orleans Saints {w/ Drew brees at QB, and a team that gave it all and won SB 44}

It's still hard to believe the Saints won a Super Bowl after 40-something years of trying.

#177 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I cant stand the preseason personally.

But its about to kickoff and Im soooooo starved for Football, Lets go Pack!!!!

images.jpeg

#178 6 years ago

Pre-Season game #1 for GB & AZ

Turnovers: Packers - 2, Cardinals - 0

Score: GB - 0, AZ - 17

No big deal. Just pre-season game #1. Carry on.
Gettin ready for reg season game #1, Packers at 49ers.

#179 6 years ago

I always stand alone on these types of discussions.

GO HAWKS!!!!

#180 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Pre-Season game #1 for GB & AZ

Turnovers: Packers - 2, Cardinals - 0

Score: GB - 0, AZ - 17

No big deal. Just pre-season game #1. Carry on.
Gettin ready for reg season game #1, Packers at 49ers.

Yeah not a good showing from the Packers . Only a preseason game but first shutout in preseason since "87 I think they said .

#181 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Yeah not a good showing from the Packers

Our backup QB'r are freaking terrible, I think Id rather go into the season with Vince Young at #2 and cut the rest, at least he can run with the ball if all else fails, Graham Harrell doesnt look like he physically has the tools to succeed.

#182 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Our backup QB'r are freaking terrible, I think Id rather go into the season with Vince Young at #2 and cut the rest, at least he can run with the ball if all else fails, Graham Harrell doesnt look like he physically has the tools to succeed.

I agree , Can't believe Graham Harrell was #2 last year . And did he somehow get worse than he was last year ?

#183 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

And did he somehow get worse than he was last year ?

He definitely looks like he couldnt find the weight room all offseason.

#184 6 years ago

Maybe he got into the pinball hobby in the off season .

#185 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I think Id rather go into the season with Vince Young at #2 and cut the rest, at least he can run with the ball if all else fails

#186 6 years ago

LOL! Seriously though, did you see any Harrell highlights? It was a freaking joke!

I could have honestly gone out there last night in my overweight form and performed equal to what he threw up on the hallowed grounds of Lambo!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1731638-lions-rookie-darius-slay-still-getting-hand-of-nfl-confused-lambeau-with-lambo

#187 6 years ago

Don't feel bad centerflank.

My Chargers lost to Seattle by 3 scores. And it was 7-3 at the half. And also Manti Teo may or may not have a sprained foot.

#188 6 years ago

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That's probably imaginary too......

#189 6 years ago

I assume the cheerleaders for each team are at their pre-season games practicing to get ready for the regular season just as the coaches/players/refs do? Correct?
Or would only the home team cheerleaders be present at pre-season games?

1 week later
#190 6 years ago

Just got to see some highlights of the Packer game last night, Lacy looks like a monster out there, how is your guys teams looking so far?

#191 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Just got to see some highlights of the Packer game last night, Lacy looks like a monster out there, how is your guys teams looking so far?

Totally missed it , Who won?

#192 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Totally missed it , Who won?

Packers won, I did enjoy this video from this past week.

#193 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I did enjoy this video from this past week.

HA! Sucks for him because if he says it was an accident looks like he has very bad aim . If he says he did it on purpose as a joke he looks kind of like an A-hole. I laughed though so I guess that makes me an A-hole .

#194 6 years ago

can't wait for my eagles to win it all
which sure as hell won't be anytime soon.
my guess is denver or GB

#195 6 years ago

Saints won both of their pre-season games thus far. Both were home games. First they played KC Chiefs, then Oakland Raiders this past Fri night.

However, the next two pre-season games for the Saints are: @ Hou Texans, and @ Mia Dolphins.
Will be interesting to see how well the Saints play for these next two pre-season games. Hope they don't have any turnovers.

#196 6 years ago

Pre-season is pure BS. although i do love when sanchez throws a pick, pre-season or not. Look for RGIII to go out with a knee re-injury sooner rather than later.

#197 6 years ago

Who Dey Baby! Cincy looking pretty fair so far this preseason. I think they'll push much deeper into the playoffs this year. Truth be told they are the team to beat in the AFC North. See you Texans again this year in the playoffs!

#198 6 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

Pre-season is pure BS. although i do love when sanchez throws a pick, pre-season or not. Look for RGIII to go out with a knee re-injury sooner rather than later.

Griffin won't be taking a single snap in pre-season. I also would'nt be surprised if he doesn't play week one. I hope he does but if he's not 100% then sit him until he is. As a Skins fan I'm cautiously optimistic about this season. Things are starting to look up after stinking it up for so long. Do I think they'll win the SB? No. But I do think if they stay healthy they have a legitimate shot at the NFC East. Hopefully they get a rematch with the Seahawks again. 4th times a charm right?

#199 6 years ago

Huge packers fan he...in 2009, we went to Pinball Expo and just after to Lambeau Field ! Wow, it was amazing vacations I hope repeat next year !

GO ! PACK GO !

#200 6 years ago

Packer D is giving Russel Wilson fits tonight. Cant wait for Week 1!!!!! Hopefully Gambit is back by then!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound
$ 21.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pasadena, MD
$ 9.00
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Metalhead Pinball
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 75.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Pinball Vault
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 49.95
Playfield - Plastics
MicksPinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 11.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 21477 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 430.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside