pasted_image (resized).png
giggle-laugh.gif
tempFileForShare_20240418-181612 (resized).jpg
dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rwh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

3,168 posts in this topic match your search for posts by rwh. You are on page 3 of 13.
#15756 4 years ago

Who-Dey That's hilarious!

LMAO (resized).jpgLMAO (resized).jpg
#15758 4 years ago

Yeah the more I watch it, the more positive I am Pouncy will be hit with no less than a 2 game suspension but may be 3-4. He swings at Garrett over and over then kicks him in the head when he is down.

#15773 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

He will probably appeal it down to 1 or 2.

I think Garrett will miss the first 3 games next season before being reinstated. Agreed on Pouncy but, he deserved the suspension, you can't kick a guy in the head.

#15786 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yep, bunch of dirtbags!

You got that right!

#15788 4 years ago

Yep they suck, I'm a fan but, we weren't talking fans really, were we?

#15791 4 years ago

I know most wouldn't agree but, I still think that rookie QB will work out for them.

#15808 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

If there is a god up in heaven, please make this come to pass.

Never happen. Bengals have a 3rd string QB that's as good as Kap had ever been on the roster now.

#15811 4 years ago

He simply has nothing to offer a team....he's mediocre at best and even that may be more praise than his talents warrant.

#15813 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

He had one good year

He took over after an injury that year and it was the reasonable year he's had. There's no incentive for either a losing team or winning team to pick him up. I mean if you have no shot at the playoffs, wildcard or otherwise, you're not likely pick him up, for what? He's certainly not a QB any team would be looking to the future with...….and the teams that are winning stand a better chance with their current backup.

#15821 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Let's deal with the facts here, not hypotheticals.

Truth (resized).jpgTruth (resized).jpg
#15832 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

clearly better than most backup QB's in the NFL

Going to be hard to make that assessment based on someone throwing a football for 40 minutes uncontested as the basis for talent. I'm sure there are a few thousand Tom Brady's tossing in the backyard too.

#15834 4 years ago

That's an unbelievable crowd for a High School game.

#15844 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Isn’t that how most backups off the street get jobs?

Quoted from TheLaw:

Its actually exactly the way they do it in the NFL.

Shows how little you two actually know about the game. I have been to several workouts at PB stadium and "no it is not "how" or "exactly" how an Actual NFL workout is done; it is far more involved then the dog and pony show conducted here.

#15850 4 years ago

Damn I thought the Ravens vs Texans was going to be interesting but Baltimore is just dominating on both sides of the ball.

#15872 4 years ago

Snowflakes seen in NY and LA this week I've been told. They said there were an unusually large ones in the port area of LA.

#15874 4 years ago

Wow unemployment is low but, is it low enough even Kaepernick can get a job????????

#15884 4 years ago

Sorry to hear that, I figured something was up when you weren't picking up new games!

#15888 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Cincy looks like the worst team in the league to me. They don't have anything that resembles a QB, so I'd guess they'll take Burrow if they're given the opportunity.

Yeah unfortunately I don't think Cincy will relinquish the first round pick. They just need so much I guess it would make sense for them to find the QB first then build around him.

#15891 4 years ago

They said his surgery went very well and they expect full recovery but, I don't think anyone will know for sure till he plays a few games. I think he'll go late 1st round. Depends on how likely this type of injury's possibility of reoccurrence.

#15896 4 years ago

Well, who likes Dallas and who like the Pats?

I like the Pats by 10.

#15899 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

wow that's the line? I think Dallas is pretty well rounded and I would take them in that case.

No not the line just what I think.

#15906 4 years ago

Miami waived RB Mark Walton, didn't really elaborate other than said it was a police matter. He got let go in Cincy because he got busted for pot and I think a firearm and the team parted ways with him. I hope this isn't just over pot, the NFL needs to wake up and stop suspending players for it. I'm sure another article will be up shortly with the full story.

#15908 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

He hit a pregnant woman.

Yeah I just read a new article that said he hit her 3 times.....WTF is wrong with these guys????????? He should get the max (whatever that might be) for it if he's found guilty. Forget the NFL, there's no room in society for people like that!

#15911 4 years ago

Sports illustrated says he pushed her against a wall and punched her in the face several times. She was carrying his child. He got arrested 3 times in the off season before this occurred, all involved firearms.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

They have CTE. Even the young ones.

You could very well be correct, it has happened a lot over the last five years all over the league.

#15922 4 years ago

Have you considered they just may be trying to push him to retire rather than just release or trade him. He's been in the league a long while so they might be looking for the long-term future instead of the near future. Just a thought, I don't know shit about the Chargers org..

#15947 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Pittsburgh Pirates

That is true today for Pitt. and Cincy. Your team like the Reds had there greatest seasons in the 70's. Small markets are what hurt both teams.

#15949 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I though in Pitt's case the problem was ownership doesn't really give a shit. They make enough monies each year to stay in business and have some firework nights and then sell off the good players.
At least that's what the cabbies tell me.

Could be true, it's no different than football, all about the money.

#15953 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

And the plot thickens...

Won't change the outcome for Garrett either way.

#16025 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Why do I have a feeling the guys who downvote in a thread dedicated to talking about football are the ones who, when attending a live NFL game run to the ushers to complain that people around them are swearing too much? Bunch of beta soyboys if you ask me.
"Uhh, um, excuse me. Mr. Hotdog Man, are those hotdogs gluten free?"

Why do I get moderated every time I talk about you??????? Cause your pansy ass keeps turning me in.....REAL MAN

Laughing (resized).jpgLaughing (resized).jpg
#16218 4 years ago

Shit almost forgot, got Dirtbag66 the perfect shirt at Pincinnati to wear while watching the Browns. I bet he'll wear this weekly it's so fitting for him, enjoy Dirtbag66
dirtbag (resized).pngdirtbag (resized).png

#16220 4 years ago

The Cowboys looked totally lost the first half.

#16225 4 years ago

Dallas is being Buffaloed.

#16228 4 years ago

I have to tell ya I'm really looking forward to the Ravens and 49s game this week. I think it has the potential to be the best game we may see this season, could even be the prelim to the superbowl.

#16229 4 years ago

Besides the game mentioned above I'll also watch my team get beat by the Jets unless Dalton has a really good day.

#16231 4 years ago

How does the Ref miss that call from ten feet away???? The guys second foot came down a foot out of bounds!

#16236 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Should be a good game, though the real superbowl prelim is week 17... Seahawks vs Niners

No disrespect but I don't think Seattle will make it to the superbowl

#16261 4 years ago

Hey dirtbagg I saw the picture of your brothers ring, he lets your son wear it but never you right? I mean talented people like to be around their own and as you know little brother your the loser of the family.

#16262 4 years ago

Hey there is a upside to this, I mean if you wear your new tee shirt to the game maybe Mayfield will notice you.

#16264 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

He should, but he hasn't. I see a problem with that.

You mean like He's a man. Don't you wish you could be like him, then you'd not have to report people on here...……..

#16299 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

If I was a Browns fan I would be angry to....arguably the worst franchise in all of professional sports.

I don't know, my Bengals haven't been exactly stellar, I damn sure know how it feels to be a fan when things go south for years at a time.

#16311 4 years ago

I really can't see any scenario where the 49er's do not end in the superbowl. IMHO they are the most well rounded team in the league and we may be witnessing the preview of the superbowl tomorrow. Ravens and 49er's are clearly the two best teams on the field this season.

#16314 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

My bet is he won't be playing in 2 years due to all his running

Saddest part of that is it is very likely they will not go to any great lengths to stop him from doing it as winning is all the owners care about.

#16317 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Kitchens seen wearing a "Pittsburgh started it" t shirt....what a fucking loser....by far the worst coach in the league.

This will be his last season as head coach I think, he's pathetic to put it mildly.

#16320 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Kitchens seen wearing a "Pittsburgh started it" t shirt....what a fucking loser....by far the worst coach in the league.

Wicky Wacky summed up the leagues thoughts about Cleveland long ago and hasn't much changed since.

whodey (resized).jpgwhodey (resized).jpg
#16328 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Show me on the doll

Here you go buddy, you really need to deal with all those butt hurt emotions over Chicago shit canning your bro. Enjoy

punching bag (resized).jpgpunching bag (resized).jpg
#16330 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

That's not a doll.
Are you an idiot?

Laughing (resized).jpgLaughing (resized).jpg
#16332 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I love that you continue to defend Garret and the Browns organization as a whole....its priceless and very entertaining

Yeah, at least he is a true fan without waiver however ridiculous he goes about it eh.

#16362 4 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Bengals will win their 1st game!

I'd love it but at this point it may be a pipe dream.

#16363 4 years ago

sonofab#*! I can't get that game (49er's/Ravens) in this area, gonna have to try to stream it.

#16371 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

You are missing a great one

Rub it in will ya! lol I got it streaming but it keeps F#^&*! up on me!

#16382 4 years ago

Wow what a finish! Ravens are on their way.

#16385 4 years ago

WHOOOOOOOO DEEEEEEEEY! Ah finally got a damn win!

#16387 4 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

It’s a day for the cellar dwellers.

Yes it is but what a wonderful day!

#16398 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Browns got Bitch slapped by the Steelers! Wheres Dirtbag at?

I think he is out shopping with Mayfield for pantyhose, for Bakers upcoming commercial with Joe Namath.

#16400 4 years ago

Poor Colson his Eagles have left him speechless I guess.

#16402 4 years ago

Dirtbagg66 might be in Chicago...……….

#16403 4 years ago

Hard to believe but Levi's Redskins just may win the division which will result in a lot of suicides in Dallas this year.lol

#16404 4 years ago

NE is taking an ass whoopin'.

#16416 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I wish! We dont even have electricity where I live.

classic, lol

#16417 4 years ago

@ The Law

I'm pretty sure Harbaugh with this latest beatdown by OSU has sealed his fate and will be looking for a job next year. One thing is absolute in Michigan, you MUST beat OSU or parish, no matter how many other games you win. He has never beaten OSU since his coming to the big house and Michigan's fan base would rather have their balls dragged through broken glass than endure that. The sad thing is Cincy won't get him, they'll stay the coarse with the loser they hired and some other team will land a great coach.

#16419 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

They hold the record for the world's largest tire fire, and also the the world's largest concentration of registered sex offenders.
Sounds like a fun place to visit! *Bronx cheer*

Come on Dirtbagg that is simply tasteless, man you really have issues buddy. I'm beginning to think you may be Frank from RPG.

#16420 4 years ago

Carlisle is famous for it's UFO houses which were the first built in Ohio I think. Can't remember the road but they're located on the outskirts.

#16422 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

You gonna tattle on me...again?

Unlike you and your wingman Vic, my balls are real, I don't need to tattle, don't you wish you were man enough todo the same.

#16423 4 years ago

I'd love to one day meet you at one of the shows but, that'll never happen, cowards never wander far from their blankets do they Lynus.

#16425 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Why would you want to meet me?

Always nice to put a face to a name.

#16434 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Its a tough one, but I don't think they'll fire him.

I don't know Law, he has not won at home or in Columbus and Both Michigan and Ohio State are really fanatical about the rivalry but you may be right. I've heard from some of my friends up there though that the Alumni are applying a lot of pressure for change and they add up to a lot of donation monies for the university. Without doubt it would be their loss and some NFL teams Merry xmas as he is as I said before a great coach, he's just been snake-bit when it comes to OSU.

#16435 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Tonight's Vikings-seahawks game should be very good.

Might be good or might not. Minnesota is so up and down I just don't know. I'll be watching regardless though.

#16437 4 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

If they could get Thielen healthy again, Cousins would have a lot easier time making throws..

I'll be honest I don't know what the hell to think about Cousins, he's been up and down his whole career. I know Zimmer is a good coach though and he see's something in him.

#16439 4 years ago

Interesting I never really thought about his replacement but you are correct, they're just not going to hire anyone. Whomever they get must be a high profile coach and there isn't anyone now that comes to mind.

#16453 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Bernie Kosar and Vinny Testaverde

I can agree with that assessment as both of these two QB's were quality players of the time.

#16465 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Can you imagine how this thread would be without a couple guys from Ohio and a guy that lives vicariously through his brother?

You mean the guys that call you out for what you are????? Do we go there???? Up to you prince. Keep trolling my friend.

#16467 4 years ago

Levi, I hope the skins win at least one more game just in case the Bengals get lucky and win one or two more games, at this point we can't afford to lose the draft pick!

#16468 4 years ago

Is it unanimous Seattle wins tonight???????

#16484 4 years ago

Damn did Levi and The Law call it????????

#16487 4 years ago

It better start turning soon then it is not going well lol

#16490 4 years ago

Things are heating up, a lot of people going down.

#16494 4 years ago

The wheels just came off for the Vikes.

#16506 4 years ago

Yeah adds a little class to the event.

#16511 4 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Defense still has not given up yet though.

With Zimmer they damn sure won't!

#16515 4 years ago

You know I was for Seattle but that was a BS call. He caught and lost it that was a fumble.

#16518 4 years ago

This has turned into a game again!

#16533 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

This is about what I would expect from you three. Slandering someone because you have so little intelligence that you can’t insult someone with any kind of wit or humor.

Trollin' again Vic
internet troll (resized).jpginternet troll (resized).jpg

#16535 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Yes I agree with this statement. Nice of you to at least admit that much.

You should you spend most of your day trollin'.

#16536 4 years ago

Well it's time to ask; will the Cowboys lose to Chicago Thursday night? I think there's a 50/50 shot they will do just that.

#16538 4 years ago

The Bengals have the worst announcers on TV!!!!! I always turn the sound down and listen to it on the radio as they have much better announcers.

#16539 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

The Bengals have the worst announcers on TV!!!!!

Well now that I think about I guess it's fitting as they are the worst team in the NFL too

#16544 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Racism is bad news when it’s used as weapon to ruin somebody’s life

I wish some on here realized that. Common practice here is to accuse someone of being racist because they have a different point of view, that's not aligned with their own.

#16545 4 years ago

I'm sorry Dirtbag66 but Garrett was 100% wrong in what he did and to excuse that behavior over an alleged remark is why we have the situation we have now in the NFL and the world at large. I did it because, no own it, apologise or whatever needs to be done and move on. I honestly think Garrett is in all likely hood an okay guy, he made a mistake in the heat of battle so to speak and we are all guilty of that at some point in our lives.

#16547 4 years ago

Thug is not a racially charged word, it is a type of behavior not so dissimilar to bullying, that is how I use the term.

#16548 4 years ago

Regardless we can just agree to disagree on it's meaning.

#16549 4 years ago

It's not the word black, gay, or cracker that carries racial overtones, it's "how" it's used that makes it different.

#16551 4 years ago

Okay I'll just let it go, not worth the effort to argue.

#16554 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Good game but I went to sleep at the end of the 3rd quarter. Still suffering bus lag.

LOL me and you both! I fell asleep during the damn commercials right at the end of the game, missed the last 3-4 minutes which looks like were some of the best moments!

#16556 4 years ago

So lets have it Dallas or Chicago??

#16559 4 years ago

What about the Eagles they could spoil that as well and to be honest they should easily win against the G-men this week.

#16561 4 years ago

I'd pray to God for another Bengals win this coming week but, I think even he has lost faith!

#16562 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

What say you Bengals fans? You want to win another couple games this season, giving some young guys some confidence while losing the #1 pick to the Dolphins or Giants?

I'd like to win just to as you say, to restore some self-confidence, in the Bengals case we need sooooooo much I'm not sure the #1 pick makes much difference.

#16565 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I want the Bengals to win two more games and that is against the Browns. That would make a 3-13 season totally awesome! I cant stand Baker Mayfield and Beckham.

I hate the whole damn AFC North except the Bengals lol

#16568 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The Eagles, clearly, can lose to anybody!

Colsond will never forgive you!

#16570 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Maybe next year.

Hey no commandeering of the Bengals mantra!

#16580 4 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

I bet anyone a dozen Boston cream doughnuts I’ll be going to Brady’s last game in a Pats uniform

Crispy Kremes???? You might get a taker with those lol.

#16582 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

It's gotta be Dunkin', guy.

Dunkin here where I live has killer breakfast sandwiches but, I like Krispy Kreme doughnuts better.

#16585 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Maybe so, but you're asking a Masshole to settle a bet with southern donuts? New England is and always will be Dunkin' country.

Okay didn't know.

#16588 4 years ago

Starbucks sucks it's bitter, Bruegger's is much better and much less bitter. I drink mine straight black.

#16625 4 years ago

Newton is prime example of how easy it is to go from Hero to Zero in the NFL over night! His whole career has been slightly controversial and it finally gave way under him. He'll be back, to big of a talent not to, question is for how long?

#16652 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

It would be smart if they shit canned Kitchens and signed Rivera

I honestly think Rivera will end up with the Giants in NY. I don't believe he will want to start his new job having to keep so many "Hey look at me" personalities in check all the while trying to build a winner. The Browns have a lot of very good players, problem is the majority are showboats incapable of seeing past themselves.

#16655 4 years ago

Come on Law, Baker, Garrett, OBJr., will be difficult personalities for any NFL coach to deal with. Rivera will go elsewhere.

#16657 4 years ago

Don't get me wrong the Browns have an enormous amount of talent but it's going to be very difficult to get them to completely buy in. Cincinnati had the same damn problem during the Chad Johnson era, it doesn't work, they'll always be the brides maid so to speak.

#16661 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

OBJUnhappy just like in NY has stated that to media, don't know what you're watching.

Garret....I don't know.>

Up and coming starish ability

I alluded to the very same thing about him in another post, that's he very talented, very young, and might come a round. I could be off on that one but we won't know till next year, for now he's a loose cannon.

#16662 4 years ago

Hey it cut off half of my comment, wtf? OBJ has stated publicly he's unhappy, not targeted enough, just like NY

#16663 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Not sure what the rest of his comment was since I thankfully made the decision to ignore him

Thank you!

#16668 4 years ago

Look in the Cleveland papers.

#16670 4 years ago

Cowboys -vs- Bears

I like the Bears. I think the Cowboys are a better team but, I think there's to much pressure on them to win out and secure their division.

#16671 4 years ago

Boy did anyone see the article about the 49er's announcer being let go for remarks he made about Lamar Jackson? He said "Jackson has an advantage in faking hand-off's due to his dark skin color against the dark color of the ball". That was an idiot statement to make let a lone a very racist one to say the least!

#16673 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

So if there was snow out and I robbed a bank I would have an advantage of not being caught due to my white skin against the white snow. Hhhhhmmmmm....

I know, it was a very racist thing and even stupider to say on air!!!!

Article is on Yahoo sports, which says they only suspended him now.....wow really......WTF are they thinking.

#16676 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

About as awful as coming on a pinball forum and referring to African American athletes as "thugs". But that's none of my business.

Wow Dbag you amaze me, man you have problems brother, serious problems.

#16678 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The cops just followed his footprints in the snow and arrested him.

I can't believe that one is not on that show about the dumbest criminals capers! lol

#16680 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Little harsh if you ask me; just kids out havin fun.

Did they rob you at gun point or break into machines? Good thing you didn't get hurt either way, sorry, I don't call that having fun.

#16685 4 years ago

Wow you are so lucky man I'm sorry that happened to you two but, got to give you props, sounds like you were aware of your surroundings and it just may have saved your and your friends lives.

#16687 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Deflection.
Classic move.

Thug. Definition: a violent person, especially as it pertains to criminal acts. Nice to know this before you use it in a sentence.

#16689 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Don't get Odin started on all the magical times he got robbed in the 70s....

You're not right Levi...lol

#16692 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That doesn't explain why everybody here was calling Antonio Brown a "thug" until he was actually accused of doing something violent - then it was just boys bein' boys and gold diggers afoot!

Used then to describe a type of behavior, similar to bullying or bad behavior.

#16696 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

What's wrong with "douchebag?

Okay, not worth arguing for me.

#16708 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

saw you're from Indiana

?

#16715 4 years ago

I said earlier I'm going with the Bears even though I feel the Cowboys are a better team. Cowboys are under tremendous pressure to win, team and coach. I thought I read where Jerry Jones has said already Garrett will be coaching next season anyway so maybe that relieves some of the pressure.

#16718 4 years ago

49ers-vs-Saints is the game this week, should be decent.

#16721 4 years ago

Pats and KC might be really good too!

#16723 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Trubisky is horrible.

He's up and down so much I don't know what to think about him. He could come out and play like Steve Young or come out and play like crap.

#16729 4 years ago

I'm hoping Trubisky plays just well enough for the remainder that Chicago re-signs him.

I'm supposing that you might be a GB fan?

#16731 4 years ago

My Sunday probably won't be fun. We play the Browns but man the Bengals are just so lost this season, I don't have a clue in the world how we won against the Jets. I'm just praying we can win at least one more in our last 4.

#16733 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

No, that should be fun actually.

Law I'm a fan but, I admit I've lost faith the Bengals can overcome themselves.

#16736 4 years ago

Hope you're right. I have watched the Browns and I'll just say this; they've got one of the most talent filled teams in the NFL, they just need a real coach.

#16738 4 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Is Mayfield going to be able to play a full game with his hand messed up?

Still up in the air last report I saw, probably be Sat. before it's definite though.

#16743 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Sounds familiar lol

Yeah said it before reminds me of the Bengals during the Ocho era.

#16745 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Dorsey would have to fire Kitchens immediately, possibly before he even makes it to the podium for his post-game press conference.

Considering how long they hung onto H. Jackson that may not happen but it should regardless at the end of this season.

#16758 4 years ago

Levi how 'bout those Redskins? Dallas goes down and they could with this new receiver, make a move.

#16769 4 years ago

Cowboys Woods arrested on possession of over 2 oz's. Okay so maybe where he is it's not ticketed offense. Suspension likely but the NFL needs to stop the pot suspension shit.

#16771 4 years ago

You can have 200 gram's over a quarter lb. here in Norwood and it is only a ticket. Now downtown Cincy you can only have 100gram.. Sorry left out zeros had to correct.
Damn I better leave the pipe a lone lol

#16773 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

No big penalty here. Chargers must all be on dope.

I'd just like to see the NFL change or at least lesson how they discipline concerning personal use quantities.

#16775 4 years ago

Hate to say it but I believe it to be true. Pot legalization may be the only thing my generation and millennials agree on.

#16777 4 years ago

This just in: CHICAGO 31 DALLAS 27 Trubisky 287 yds 3 TD 0 INT 66yds RUSHING

more to come

#16779 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

NOT playing the Lions or the Skins so don't bet on it.

Ain't it the truth.

#16784 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Trying to tell them how it used to be is like watching them try to use an old school dial phone.

Seen it many times

1562268200135 (resized).jpg1562268200135 (resized).jpg
#16813 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

This just in: CHICAGO 31 DALLAS 27 Trubisky 287 yds 3 TD 0 INT 66yds RUSHING
more to come

Looks like I was not to far off! Damn fell asleep in the first quarter last night and missed it.

#16815 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Watching Dallas makes me feel a little better about being a Bengals fan.

Lol, I'm not sure anything can make me feel better.....well except winning in Cleveland!

#16816 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

NOT playing the Lions or the Skins so don't bet on it.

You sure???? looked pretty sad.

#16817 4 years ago

Oh I see the late night lurkers are down voting me instead of posting ...such typical snowflake behavior.

#16819 4 years ago

Parts were spoken for so no longer available.

apronbar (resized).pngapronbar (resized).pngextras (resized).pngextras (resized).png

#16830 4 years ago

Wow so they hired "The Cats Meow", might be the best move yet.

Quoted from fosaisu:

Always gotta downvote any bitching about downvotes. Law of the pack.

OHHHHH the inhumanity of it all

#16838 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

You ever see some of the game rooms on this site? I’m pretty sure a good handful if not more people on here are millionaires.

lol yeah some of them make me feel embarrassed to show my little game room.

#16855 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I’m thinking Mahomes is going to pounce into Foxborough and show Brady what it’s like to be a young QB again. Maybe Tom will try to match him and throw a pass beyond 10 yards.

I want to believe that but, Brady doesn't seem to give rats ass about what I believe. Seems like the Patriots have a history of playing big after a loss, and everybody has lost faith in them, it's the end of an era, and then Brady pisses us all off.

#16858 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I'd hate to have to play aginast the 49s next year

49er's/Ravens superbowl.

#16879 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

The problem is I don;t know if I trust Jimmy G in a big game situation, yet.

I think both teams share a common problem, neither really has a competent backup QB. I don't think either has one capable of winning enough to sustain them more than one at best two games. Should either go down in the playoffs, I think it's going to end their season then and there. I know SF had and has weathered some with their backup but not enough.

#16880 4 years ago

I've said it several times; the Browns have a shit load of talent that can't be denied, what they need is a real coach to get them playing as a team. Freddy simply can't deal with all those strong personalities together. Once someone (like maybe Harbaugh out of Michigan) gets "the hey look at me guys" in line that team will start to kick ass and take names. I say that f**king hating the Browns (for obvious reasons) but it's the truth, no different than my hatred for Brady, even though he's the man. The right coach and the Browns become very dangerous.

#16882 4 years ago

I agree they have big personalities and that's why I say they need a coach who can bring those elements together. I mean they may have to get rid of some players and plug in others but they are immensely talent filled. You know Who Dey I'm a Bengals fan through and through but just like the Ravens in our division if we don't recognize the talent we're facing we can't hope to win. Personally I think the Browns will end up having to move on from Beckham Jr. as although the guy is a phenomenal talent he just doesn't seem capable of being content regardless of who he's playing for; if he's not the absolute center of the universe he can't function, simply put a media whore. Make no mistake as the Bengals move forward they had best evaluate the talent within our division and build accordingly.

Browns made the mistake Cincy did and let Kevin Zeitler move on and they're paying for it. We let two go and as a result we have the worst front line in the NFL

#16883 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Seattle always has a chance with Wilson, and in a rematch I would pick them over 49ers...no way Sqwuaks would lose 2 at home to them. Vikings can't do it with Cousins, and that's all 5 teams

Quoted from RWH:

49er's/Ravens superbowl.

I don't mean to disregard the Seahawks or the Rams for that matter, more so the Hawks than Rams. Rams are a good team but for some reason (many blame Goff but I think it's more than that) they just aren't gelling like last season and I haven't watched them enough to have any good idea why. Seahawks are great I agree, I just don't think they are well rounded enough to beat SF. SF is rising to the test above their opponents, where the Hawks seem to be merely playing up to the level of opponents....winning but not overly out playing them which is where I think SF is at, out playing teams they face by a good bit.

#16892 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Ohio Ohio above all

Greatest State in the Union.

#16893 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Ohio Ohio above all
Above all in the world
When for protection and defense
It always stands brotherly together
From the Meuse to the Memel
From the Adige to the belt
Ohio Ohio above all
Above all in the world
Ohio women Ohio loyalty
Ohio wine Ohio song

Wow that song makes me cry...wonder where I've heard that before.....oh yeah another statement

#16895 4 years ago

OBJ is as I said before is a phenomenal talent but, he has the tendency to throw his team mates and coaches ( I agree with him about coaches but air it internally) under the bus when he feels he not getting enough attention. He has publicly stated he's unhappy in Cleveland and feels under utilized with Kitchens at the helm. Makes it hard on all his other team mates is all I'm saying. The right coach, right players and Cleveland can win big IMHO. So far as the shoes, watches etc.. it just distracts from what the team is trying to accomplish. I'd be more than happy to see the Browns beat Pitt and Baltimore, sick of them dominating our division so long as they at least split with the Bengals...lol sorry I'm a fan.

#16898 4 years ago

I saw and heard him say that in an interview following a game earlier this year. Again I'm not downing his abilities, just his demeaner.

#16900 4 years ago

All I can say Dirtbag, is he said it, I saw and heard it, don't you wonder why others are asking him about it???? Not here to argue it just stating my opinion. Maybe he's just down playing it I don't know.

#16901 4 years ago

Hey guys, hoping all of you and your families have a great Christmas this year, and that all of our teams make the playoffs (Bengals winning 1 or 2 more games will have to do for me)

#16903 4 years ago

He wouldn't be tweeting about it if it weren't brought to his attention correct? I'm not going to call him a liar because the media can makes things sound however they want by just editing and what I saw was not live, it was on Sports center.

#16904 4 years ago

Hey is anyone else having problems attaching pics? Lately everything I want to attach won't work and it says it's to big WTF?

#16906 4 years ago

Cincy hates cleveland, and cleveland hates cincy

Sorry but I fail to see your point, does SF love Seattle, Pitt love Dallas, just join in and introduce another team.

#16919 4 years ago

I had a lot more expectations for the Giants rookie QB when he started this year. I was hoping they'd sit Eli and play him, I still believe he'll be a solid QB before it's over.

#16921 4 years ago

Dont get me wrong, I'm happy to discuss a bad team here or there, but when two laughing stocks are ragging on eachother relentlessly over who's the bigger joke, or less classy, or whatever, it wears thin.

I'm not sure what "you" read but I don't think I mentioned the Bengals much, and I certainly didn't "lump" them in with good teams. I'm more inclined to believe your comprehension is a little askew or you're intentionally trolling? BTW say anything you like about Cincy at this point in their season, hell, I'm bullet proof, they've won one game. I'd be happy if they could end the season with a win just for confidence sake next season.

#16923 4 years ago

Cincy has won 3 out of the last 4 against GB.

#16925 4 years ago

Are you going to watch the Ohio State game? Should be decent but, I do think State will dominate. Memphis and UC going at it now 10-7 Memphis, whomever wins this goes to the Cotton bowl I think.

#16928 4 years ago

49ers/Saints and Chiefs/Pats are the feature games this week, I like the 49ers and the Pats. 49ers are the most well rounded team in the NFC and I can't see the Saints, a team not playing it's best winning this one. I like the Pats because the Pat's have a history of coming out and winning big after a loss especially when everyone starts to panic, Brady gets it done.

#16931 4 years ago

No one wants to be a winless team. And you'll probably still be able to land Joe Burrow. Win-win...sorta?

We need so much it's hard to imagine them significantly better next year. Young out of Ohio State will factor as well.

#16942 4 years ago

Sorry DB66 but there's another article about OBJ on the internet, an NBC article about his unhappiness and whether he'll be in a Browns uniform next season.

I'm beginning to think the same with AJ Green. I know they claim he's hurt still but, they still have not signed a new contract with him. This makes me think he might be opting out and will be a free agent next year.

#16944 4 years ago

fosaisu I still think D. Jones will work out for the Giants. I'd had higher hopes for his debut but now he's hurt. Next season under a new coach I think he'll flourish.

#16945 4 years ago

@ Who Dey He's a detriment to morale at times that's for sure. He's immensely talented but he just needs to mature in attitude.

#16946 4 years ago

Tom Brady, Tom Brady, Tom Brady, just calling him like Beetlejuice to come kick some KC ass today! Lol I figure I better embrace the bastard as I know he's going to shatter all the experts opinions and win this game.

#16947 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

My best friend in elementary school moved up to VT from NJ, got me into the Giants and Mets (LT/Daryl Strawberry era)

Good story, seen a lot of Astro's games with my best friend growing up and like you became a fan over the years because of him. Primary team is still the Reds but I'll cheer for the Astro's too. Shame that it appears they may have cheated and could cost them their title(s).

#16948 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

How did you end up being a giants fan?

Have you told the story of how you came to be a skins fan? Lets hear it, interesting how many people are fans of teams other than their local franchises.

#16951 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

49ers/Saints and Chiefs/Pats are the feature games this week, I like the 49ers and the Pats. 49ers are the most well rounded team in the NFC and I can't see the Saints, a team not playing it's best winning this one. I like the Pats because the Pat's have a history of coming out and winning big after a loss especially when everyone starts to panic, Brady gets it done.

Quoted from jorge5240:

Enough of this BS. Huge game today between two teams that actually matter. Go Niners!!
Niners 27-17!

You're late Jorge I've made my picks already. I can't see it going any other way.

#16953 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Huge Rams fan tonight as well!

I have to disagree with you on this one. I don't think the Rams can beat Seattle. Seattle is playing pretty good ball right now and unfortunately I can't say the same for the Rams but, it should still be a good game.

#16955 4 years ago

That call in the Bengals/Browns game might be the worst call I've ever seen and it benefited my team. They actually called that a fumble/recovery! The receiver was down period the Browns got hosed.

#16957 4 years ago

Word is Brady may leave NE after this season.

#16960 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I couldnt have imagined a more enjoyable start to Denver/Houston!

Denver has opened the can of whoopass on Houston

#16967 4 years ago

I'm impressed with the play of the Saints.

#16969 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Shocked by this Niners performance. If someone told me the Niners would give up 27 first half points, I thought they would be down atleast two TDs.

I had no second thoughts when I picked them to win.

#16970 4 years ago

Wow this new HC Cincy has is an idiot to put it mildly. I've seen better play calls at the high school level.

#16976 4 years ago

Wow what a finish SF wins!

#16977 4 years ago

Mad at the stupid ass calls our coaches made but, other than that, no we had many chances so no crying.

#16981 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

The refs f*cked us also dont forget that. That pass play near the goal line on 3rd and inches though was unreal. I would fire zach Taylor over that one..what a f'ing idiot.

That was a bad officiated game on both sides of the ball but, I can't excuse the Bengals. We were inside the red zone six times, three times inside the 10 and simply made bad play calls. On the 3rd and inches you mention we made it on 4th down and was on the 2yd line and threw the ball all three downs; all the while we have a RB with 100 yds rushing. Even with all that we had every opportunity to win and we Blozo the clown it.

#16982 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Seriously though, who is the female announcer and why is she there?

I don't know but man she sounded like she was dragging ass tired The guy was not any better he was terrible too. The NFL really doesn't have any great announcers now. Monday Night football is about the best they have to offer.

#16983 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

That play by Kittle was maybe one of the most impressive physical feats ever. The way he dragged those guys as they were grabbing his face mask was simply amazing.

He's damn lucky he didn't get a serious neck injury but dude he was fighting back and gained ten yds. with them yanking his head around!

#16991 4 years ago

I have no problem with criticizing her, she was just a bad announcer, the guy was just as bad but, that's not what it's about, it's commentary critique.

#16996 4 years ago

Wow I think Tom Terrific is gonna let me down. I already went through a squeaker with SF

#17017 4 years ago

Yeah looks I got this one wrong.

#17036 4 years ago

Holy cow this KC/Pats game is coming down to the wire, this after the SF/Saints game!

#17042 4 years ago

KC pulled it out! That was a damn good game, that's two today can we go for three in Rams/Seahawks?

#17058 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

And he’s certainly more fun to watch than Flacco!

Didn't think I'd be saying this, I thought it was just the system he was in but, Flacco may never start another game. I really think there is a good chance he'll be a backup somewhere for the rest if any of his career.

#17059 4 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

I got to watch tonight’s Pats game in Belichick’s family box! It would have been great if The Pats pulled it off, but it was still an unreal experience. I’m accustomed to nosebleed seats. Tonight, I say next to Debbie Belichick. Definitely a different experience.

Once in a life time experience, I'd be pumped as hell too!

#17060 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Huge Rams fan tonight as well!

Quoted from RWH:

I have to disagree with you on this one. I don't think the Rams can beat Seattle. Seattle is playing pretty good ball right now and unfortunately I can't say the same for the Rams but, it should still be a good game.

Looking more and more like I should've been agreeing with you jorge5240 lol

#17063 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

One time I parked next to Albert Haynesworth's F-650

Should of got a ride

#17075 4 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

It was a once in a lifetime thing for me, but just another day at the office for most everyone else.

Dude that is once in a lifetime for everyone I know too!

#17076 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Another good homegrown player the redskins let leave in favor of bringing in high priced free agents

Don't feel bad seems like every player the Bengals let go end up playing like pro-bowlers elsewhere.

#17080 4 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Not Vontaze Burfict

Well that's true but, he also didn't leave on his own either the organization sent him packing.

#17083 4 years ago

I'm sure there are more but the only player that comes to mind that was a pro bowler who remained a pro bowler after leaving Cincy was Corey Dillon and well maybe Carson Palmer?

#17090 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

My prediction for tonight. Eagles 3, Giants 0.

Lol that's hilarious Colson

#17126 4 years ago

Jesus I just saw a couple articles where the NFL is investigating the Patriots for taping of sidelines during the Browns/Bengals game to steal signs.....Yeah, ha ha the Patriots would have to be beyond desperate, who the hell would have to tape the Browns and Bengals to gain an edge. We are 12-1 for gods sake how much more of an edge could you need. As Moss would say COME ON MAN!

#17127 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Need a Giants win tonight so the Bengals can stay on the Joe Burrows train!

I don't think there's much chance of us getting off that train...…..we out played a team yesterday and still lost the game.

#17130 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

What happens if two teams have the same record? How would they determine who picks first?

That is a great question to which I have no answer. I would assume it would be similar to division tie breaker system I suppose. Have to Google it.

#17135 4 years ago

I think we have a chance to beat Cleveland and maybe, a big maybe the fins. I think realistically 1 more win.

#17166 4 years ago

Damn it is true, Pats admit to filming Bengals sidelines during Browns game. If you feel you need an edge to beat the Bengals you've got problems.

#17189 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Rush would have been canned before halftime of his first game for pulling a Jimmy the Greek I'm sure.

That is unless he nodded out from the pain pills first.

#17190 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Big distortion of the situation...

What distortion? You don't think it's suspicious considering it was the week before they play the Bengals? NE admitted it was done and the NFL has the tapes. The thing that floored me was it was against the Bengals, you felt the need to tape a 12-1 team,...... like I said earlier Come On Man!

#17196 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Doesn't pass the sniff test.

No disrespect but it smells exactly like the "shit" NE pulls.

#17199 4 years ago

Okay whatever you think but, reports say NE admitted to filming the Bengals sideline so why else would you do that? I hardly think it was their colorful uniforms.

#17200 4 years ago

if they needed footage, why not just reach out for some direct to the Bengals?

Why not just get a clip from one of the previous 11 games played, it would be public property I would think after being aired nationally.

#17202 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm looking forward to The Bengals playing their A game, whatever that is.

You're going to be waiting for A while then, 'cause we don't have one. I'm hopeful next season play we better but if they continue the type play calling they are doing now....I won't hold my breath. I'm a life-long Bengals fan so I'll be there every game though no matter what.

#17205 4 years ago

Hey I'm a fan but man we are terrible this year and there's just no way to defend it, our only hope is next season and whatever the draft and free agency brings.

#17225 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm looking forward to The Bengals playing their A game, whatever that is.

It may be the one that beats the Pats...…. or the freezer bowl pounding we gave the Chargers when we played our "A" game

#17228 4 years ago

I just hope the damn Bengals don't do something stupid like win 2 more games instead of 1, it would be just like them to f@*k that up.

#17230 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

The NFC East is the cream of the crap this year.

No offense Colson but the NFC East has been one of the softest divisions in football for a while, second only to the cakewalk NE has enjoyed for the last decade.

#17232 4 years ago

Damn another shoot out, 6 dead including one cop in NJ.

#17233 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I think they could have their cake (beating the Pats) and eat it too (keep the #1). That would be sick!

I like how you think, German chocolate cake, sweet!

#17239 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

If you can’t trust him, who can you trust?

You mean he didn't know "they were scouting".

#17260 4 years ago

Sounds like a bhaaaad deal

#17263 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

cheating to beat some of the worst teams in football!

Now ,Now, Levi ain't no need for name calling, after all they were just scouting

#17264 4 years ago

flynnibus, by the way, Zac Taylor does indeed call the plays during the game. He's been getting his ass handed to him over it in the local papers and news reports and rightly so! He's apologizing profusely but you know fans, we don't want to hear it!

#17266 4 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

I do understand why your hyper-politicized self wants him hung from the highest tree. C’mon. Be honest for once.

Love the hat

#17289 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

It's like Pitt's "hard nosed," LA's "we don't care aboot sports," or Cincinatti's "toothless heyseed" fans aura.

You are one miserable s.o.b. but I guess I shouldn't expect much from a Michiganian. You and DB66 should move in together, peas in a pod as they say.

#17291 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Boy, what in THE hell is the matter with you?

Might be your asinine comments, you think?

#17298 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

What do you know aboot Michigan, you've never been this far north physically or culturally you filthy Kutuckian

I know how to spell "about".

#17300 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Well, you easily glossed over the majority of my post (and downvoted)

They down vote anything that doesn't conform with the way they think others should think, typical left-wing behavior.

#17304 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I don't need to rank Vick's brutally murdering of dogs against anything else,

I'm not a Vick fan and I don't think he should be a spokesman for anyone, especially the NFL. I signed the petition to try to stop the honoring of him.

#17305 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah when I think Colson, I think left wing liberal.

It's not that Levi, for some reason Law feels he needs to piss on everyone if they differ from him and it's simply a crock of shit period.

#17309 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Hey it's Wednesday give him a break! Sunday is just around the corner...

I hate it when you are right, HATE IT but, okay

#17321 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

ou should check out www.yourteamcheats.com and educate yourself.

Dude let it go man...….Sunday, well you know you've earned this ass whipping right.

#17324 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Where did I say I was suffering?

You will be come Sunday you're in the Jungle Baby!

#17336 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I'm a Steelers fan so there's a lot for Cincy to get shit on.

Okay if you're a Steelers fan I understand as you know my sentiments about Pitt, well, and the rest of the AFC North too.

Hey, Who-Dey is a very decent guy, if you met him you would like him. He's truly like the old saying, "the salt of the earth" type guy. I know he doesn't exactly state things in words very poetically, but he honestly would give you the shirt off his back if you were in need.

1475491111785 (resized).jpg1475491111785 (resized).jpg
#17339 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

So the Bengals are going to beat the Patriots? Are you ready to put some cash up or are you too busy trolling?

No not trolling I'm a Bengal fan but, that's really magnanimous of you to offer to bet against them at 1-12. lol

See you Sunday and hey, don't forget our play book, after all it would be a shame to waste it after all that scouting you did just to get it.
cover (resized).jpgcover (resized).jpg

#17343 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Gotcha, no bet. You're just another loser who talks a big game but can't back it up with $.

Ouch, hurts almost as much as that fine your gonna get, Whats the spread now 21 points? You're willing of coarse to meet the spread right? Lets see where it's at Sat. and I may give you that bet.

#17349 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I send my money to who-dey and RWH, $20 should go pretty far at a Cincinnati strip club.

Hey, hey I don't go to strip clubs, I will spend it on Skyline though. Saddle up Who Dey we're going for Chili Sunday night!

#17350 4 years ago

Isn't that the NFL gospel as told by Pastor Belicheat.

#17353 4 years ago

The problem is the fines don't really seem to hurt at all. I think Kraft and BB got 500k and 250k respectively. I don't think financials is where you hit them... I think you need to suspend BB, and force Kraft to wear a shirt with a matching collar.

They should be banned from the playoffs this year and next. I really can't even argue they should have to surrender the rings and trophy for the seasons they got caught cheating in.

#17354 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Sorry, you already said (bragged really) the Bengals were going to win. This is a money line not odds. Put up or gtfo.

Just like your coach, scared, sacred to death unless you have some way to cheat and get an edge.

#17355 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

bragged really

Honest teams can do that, brag you know about playing the game

#17361 4 years ago

Damn those crickets are loud.

#17367 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

This was very timely given the discussion earlier

Articles here in Cincy said they harassed his wife and family members throughout the entire game. Classy just like the team, really an insult to all America they're called the Patriots.

#17372 4 years ago

Hold it right there... Let's not give them any sort of reason to call themselves "America's team", or anything parallel.

Fair enough, we wouldn't want that would we. lol

#17381 4 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Bengals are a total trainwreck this year, but aside from playoff futility, they've been halfway decent over the past decade or so. New rookie coach, horrible playcalling, injuries and a braindead front office all joined up to deliver the shitshow we're seeing now. BUT, one thing about the Bengals shitshow is that its contagious. I'll say at least a 25% chance the Pats get infected and find a way to faceplant this Sunday. Hopefully will be an entertaining game either way!

I like your thinking!

#17383 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Fair game in a border war such as ours.

I come to your state 2 times a year to fish but aside from that nothing.

#17386 4 years ago

Do you think Levi-sponsored chili will taste sweet or salty?

Would you eat Chili Levi got you?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
PinSound

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
3,168 posts in this topic match your search for posts by rwh. You are on page 3 of 13.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rwh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/3?tu=rwh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.