• maybe 8 votes
    5%
  • no but Im a complete moron 9 votes
    6%
  • give Hilton a nut punch 92 votes
    59%

(156 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,295 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

D4AD1E58-4417-45D6-8D77-6BE7142A8BD3 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
12169EB7-7FCA-4700-A3B5-1E475E3FEF1E (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20191105-224116~2 (resized).png
3C9847A0-6AB4-4137-8616-68D8DADE8E05 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20191105-224116~2 (resized).png
FB_IMG_1572925678913 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191104-204834~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191104-204244~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191103-152255~2 (resized).png
MV5BNDYxMzhhZTAtZTg0ZS00YTMzLTk1NjQtMmM3NGI5NzRmYTI5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXRodW1ibmFpbC1pbml0aWFsaXplcg@@._V1_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_ (resized).jpg
IMG_0068 (resized).jpg
BD17F9CB-FD42-4E60-8577-FC59FBDC6794 (resized).jpeg
F7BBDA19-7D4A-4936-AA27-138037387CDA (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

590 posts in this topic match your search for posts by crazylevi. You are on page 3 of 3.
#14418 49 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I don’t know what fight he was watching. Buster Douglas dominated that fight. Tyson had one good punch the entire night. I stand by my analogy.

The guy is a boxing coach. Not a boxing judge thank god.

#14442 49 days ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Out of curiosity, how would you have scored the 7th and 8th round? Seriously.
Also, the digs aren’t really necessary, right?

You are the one who brought up the bullshit about being a boxing coach to back up your nonsense about Tyson/Douglas being some kind of thrilla in manilla super battle when Tyson clearly won only ONE ROUND? I'll make digs about it!

Also how old are you? You couldn't possibly have been around in 1990, right? Cause anybody who was couldn't bring up the "long count" nor the blind Japanese judges' astonishing scorecards with a straight face to back up their quixotic quest to convince people in 2019 that it was a "competitive" fight.

Quoted from dirtbag66:

Boxing?!? Now we're experts on BOXING?

Sorry dude, Buster Douglas is my brother. When he's wronged I have to stand up for him. No grudge is too petty, no slight too far in the past!

#14444 49 days ago
Quoted from JodyG:

One bright spot for the skins seems to be that Scary Terry McLaurin is for real. And he's now on my fantasy team.

Well whoopdie fuckin doo!!!

Don't worry the Skins will fuck that up one way or another. We are getting to the point where it's pretty much impossible to keep any player there past their rookie deals as nobody wants to stay in DC. It's where careers go to die.

#14462 48 days ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Leave it to pinside to fuck up a discussion on football!

"man you guys dared to talk about stuff not directly NFL related!" followed by 24 hours of silence.

it's not like this thread is exactly booming between monday-friday so how about a little leeway!

#14464 47 days ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Eagles are at the Packers TNF........who wins this game and why....

Packers win because eagles secondary is a tire fire.

Fosasiu-

And what the hell i’m picking redskins to beat the giants. Jesus Jones throws a couple picks. No Barkley, no peace.

Please don’t mistake this prediction as me thinking the redskins are good. I figure they gotta win 3-4 games this season so this may as well be one of them.

#14488 47 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I was in court yesterday and today, so I didn’t get to play this week

Damn a shitty week in the pool AND you had to pay for parking?!

Hoping things improve for you.

#14490 47 days ago
Quoted from VectorGamer:

The best thing about the offseason was not having to watch those stupid Aaron Rodgers State Farm commercials. Does anyone actually think they're amusing?

Fine with me. I'm just thrilled we aren't seeing 18 Draft Kings ads an hour anymore.

#14494 47 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

Commercial I'm over is "Cooper, did you eat all your treats?"
I used to like the Beatles song "Help" until Google started using it.

All commercials with some shitty public-sourced smartphone video sucks balls!

I mean all commercials suck balls but christ those are irritating.

But hey it's football season. You'll be seeing that Cooper commercial for 4 months straight, 10 times a day, and there's nothing you can do about it but pray for the return of "wanna get away" Southwest ads.

#14507 47 days ago

I thought red zone was dumb till I actually watched it.

5 minutes in I was a convert. Best thing to happen to football, ever.

#14536 46 days ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Just found it.
20 posts in like 25 days...
Kinda slow.
Plus it’s lacking all the vitriol, acridity & acrimony that east coast guys use as oxygen.
How ‘bout we go over there and kick their legacy pledge asses?

Aren’t you an east coaster?

Christ, what a thug!

College football sucks. And I’m a Clemson grad.

Lol that eagles secondary.

Great game too bad I’m heading downtown to rage

#14537 46 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

No, these guys are all douchebags. Like grabbing a facemask. Every time you do it, you know you are doing it. It’s rarely accidental. You can seriously injure someone. Yet all of these asses on every team still continue to get handfuls of facemask on practically every other play.

You were talking about face masks?

#14604 45 days ago
Quoted from Erik:

He's a Denver fan.

Fins are going to get killed. Can you imagine being a season ticket holder during an overt tank season?

Season tickets are a sucker bet for ANY nfl team. I don’t understand why people do it.

You are forced to pay full price for two literally worthless preseason games, and you end up losing money most of the time on games you can’t make. For most teams, you can buy tickets at face or less with ease in the aftermarket.

#14649 44 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

The damn Sheraton hotel I’m staying at has dish network which apparently is in dispute with fox. So Rams are blacked out. Anyone know a good internet sight to watch the Rams game on?

Pretty simple google reddit stream nfl and find a stream.

#14663 43 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

Coach McVay, how do you feel about your team's execution?

I’m all for it!

Hey is jay Gruden fired yet?

#14674 43 days ago

Cowboys might be a little better than I thought they were.

Yet fair to say they still haven’t beat a good team all season. I don’t think they are a serious threat to go all the way.

#14680 43 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

That was a painful loss. It just felt like the Boys could have easily pulled it off, but they never took it.

I’m trying to figure out how they “could have easily” beaten the saints.

If they played much better and didn’t look like and average team who can beat poor teams like the skins, giants, and dolphins, but will have a lot of trouble with good teams?

Well, I guess? That doesn’t really count for much though. You can say that for almost every team who lost this week, that if they had played a lot better they could have won.

#14689 43 days ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

They lost by less than a field goal and you dont understand how they could of won?

No, I don’t understand how they “could have easily won.”

Didn’t look easy to me. Cowboys got beat by a Team with a qb who hasn’t had serious play in 4 years. And their vaunted offense got shut down by the first halfway decent defense they’ve played all year. So tell yourself what you want.

I’m thinking the redskins could have easily won yesterday if they didn’t have a horrible coaching staff, ownership, and management, and maybe some better players.

Could have been easy.

#14693 43 days ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

The Redskins need to clean house......Im just not sure who they would hire for a coach

They have an offensive coordinator they can promote. Nobody else makes sense/would take the job.

#14708 43 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

You must've just watched the highlights and not the game. Calling a fumble that clearly wasn't, poor offensive interference calls on amari cooper, and cobbs drop in the endzone all would have changed the outcome.
The playcalling certainly could have been better, but this game was as close as it gets.

Right so if half a dozen things had gone differently they could have easily won. Like every close game in nfl history.

Cowboys fans have been delusional for decades.

Since we are playing the “if game” how does that game go if Drew Brees is playing? How does the game go if some of their miscues hadn’t happened, or some of the penalties called against the saints had gone their way?

Get some perspective. The cowboys just didn’t look very good against the first good team they’ve played this season.

#14729 42 days ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am personally all for the smash and blast of the old nfl. These guys are paid millions and it is a sorely missed part of the game. Might as well make it QB flag football at this stage. That could actually be more entertainment factor than what we have now.

Nfl can’t keep players on the field for 4 games in a row with all the injuries and you want to bring back 1966?

With the size and speed of today’s players they’d be down to the 4th string by Halloween.

#14748 42 days ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

W in the week 4 column... just saying

So you are pro player injury and anti-protecting QBs because the bears won in week 4?

Makes sense.

My nephew and brother in law don’t even watch football anymore which I was shocked to find out when I visited this weekend. Used to be huge football fans.

“It’s pointless. Everybody always gets hurt.” They used to be huge ravens fans and had no idea what the team’s record was this weekend.

Totally fired up for hockey season and the MLB playoffs though.

#14751 42 days ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

To be honest, the older I get, the more I wince/cringe at the big violent hits and massive injuries. I just don't find them as entertaining, especially now that CTE and their later effects are known. Former/current players going psycho? Hof players committing suicide by stabbing themselves in the heart so that their brains can still be studied? Yeah, lotsa fun!

Yup.

Watch some 25 year old nfl yearbook, it’s horrifying.

Every single play there’s a late hit, helmet to helmet, horse collar, body slam...just business as usual.

Anybody entertained by that in 2019 is probably a sociopath. And most people I know - including family members - won’t let their kids play football. You know, cause they don’t want their kids’ brains to end up Swiss cheese. Luckily for all of you, I wasn’t very good at football and the abuse my brain took from the sport was limited to high school. If I had made it further you might not have been able to enjoy my linguistic prowess and rapier wit!

If football is going to be a thing in 20 years, they are gonna have to keep “pussifying” it, way more than they already have. For instance, why haven’t they simply gotten rid of kickoffs by now, rather than just trying as hard as they can to discourage runbacks?

#14754 42 days ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

And cheers to the Redskins for leading the way

Lol I wish.

Don’t mistake bad football for safe football. Skins love committing a good personal foul penalty, and half the team is always injured.

#14755 42 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I was thinking poor and/or uneducated. You know, heyseeds.

DAA04F67-6FD6-40D7-9A8B-78C187B678C0.gif
#14758 42 days ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

honestly no...
but I mean come on... how the hell are some of these guys supposed to make the tackle but do so gently to make sure you dont really tackle a QB.
Toss on it all that you have bad actors like Rodgers that do the whole half slide/half head first thing to work the rule.
I think there are ways to keep QBs safe but also keep the game entertaining.
If they are out of the pocket then I say drill em. QBs have been hamming shit up for years and crying about it with theatrics.
I like D fence and like to see Mack plow over a QB without having to change their tackle style or potentially hurt themselves by trying to change body position to ease up.

It’s a fair question, but I think we’ve seen progress this season. Quantifiably.

Remember last season when Clay Mathews was getting roughing the passer every week for slamming QBs to the turf with all his body weight - violating, ironically, the brand new Rodgers rule - and kept saying “what are we supposed to do, not tackle QBs?!”

Well this season, I’m seeing just as many qb sacks, but the defenders are finding it quite easy to NOT tackle them that way. They are still getting sacks without slamming QBs. They are simply rolling off. The refs can see when they make that effort and flags aren’t getting thrown.

Players can adapt to these new rules and so can fans.

#14763 42 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

He is a competitor I'll give him that. A pro like that doesn't sit on the bench whilst someone like Who-Dey takes his crown of "Worst fucking thing aboot this thread."

Come on now...we need more Bears fans here. Right Dirtbag?

#14769 41 days ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Rules favor offenses too much now-a-days. Defenses need to be allowed to do their job.
I know, I know, fans want to see lots of scoring.

I agree with you. But fans want to see lots of scoring.

Fans don't really love awesome defense. If a game ends 10-7 everybody complains it was a stinker.

#14905 36 days ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

CBS kept showing the stands full of Patriots fans who were much more numerous and louder than Skins fans. After Michel scored a TD he gave the ball to a kid in a Redskins jersey, even the home team fans were cheering for him. Announcers didn't say a peep.
Sad/bizarre situation if you're a Skins fan.

This is nothing new, it's just people are starting to notice it. For years invading fans have taken the place over. 20 years of Snyder's ownership has diminished and demoralized the fanbase, and the fact that the stadium and gameday experience there sucks has made it even worse.

Nice for that kid though! Even more surprising that Michel was able to find a kid in a Skins jersey.

I myself used to go to a game or two a year, a bit of a pain in the ass for me as I live in NY. Had some fun day trips with my brother in law and nephew but we haven't been to a game in years, I believe the 2015 playoff loss to the Packers being the last time. Until there's a better product on the field it's not going to be a consideration. Some steelers fan can take my ticket and enjoy watching their team win.

#14912 36 days ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Sooo, you'll only go support your team when they win? Good to know.

Yeah, I’ll only spend hundreds of dollars, 10 hours of travel, and 8 hours on a rotten game day experience if the team isn’t consistently embarrassing and managed horribly over the course of 2 decades.

I’m not a moron. It’s good to know.

I know you aren’t really the sharpest guy here, but are you seriously trying to fair weather fan me over the redskins? I’m one of the last ones left. But not putting another dollar into Snyder’s pocket till the team isn’t a dumpster fire.

#14914 36 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

If Snyder was smart he would shit can the entire organization and start over....

He's not and he won't.

Like most rich assholes he doesn't really have friends, he buys them. Incompetent GM Bruce Allen is probably one of his best friends in the world.

#14917 36 days ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

You, just like most Patriot haters love to disparage the team and then complain when we defend them. Whatever, at least they're better than whatever dumpster fire team you root for.

I think for me it's like...why bother?

If I were a patriots fan I wouldn't give a wet fart about what anybody thought of the team, I'd just enjoy my annual Super Bowl appearances. Another group of obnoxious entitled drunken assholes, Yankees fans, have this figured out. Just Yell "SCOREBOARD, WOOOOO!" and point to your t-shirt with 37 rings on it and get on with your life. Really no need to "defend" your beloved pats.

#14949 35 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Kirk Cousins? Really?
Eagles 34, Vikings 17.

I'm as underwhelmed by Kirk as much as the next guy...but he has had the Eagles' number.

I know it seems like ancient history but didn't he help the Skins beat the Eagles like 5 times in a row?

Game will be closer than that, much closer. Kirk/Thelin vs. Eagles' secondary = more than 17 points.

#14968 34 days ago
Quoted from newovad:

As a Vikings fan, I'd be hard pressed to put any money on Cousins doing well against a decent team. That said, I did go back and check the Eagles' previous schedule: Redskins, Falcons, Lions, Packers, Jets. Not sure if the Eagles are actually a decent team.

They are a decent team. Fantastic QB, good line, good aggressive coaching and playcalling. Their secondary is suspect. Very suspect. I think Kirk is gonna light 'em up.

#15065 29 days ago

I'm hardly ever right when it comes to NFL predictions but...

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

They are a decent team. Fantastic QB, good line, good aggressive coaching and playcalling. Their secondary is suspect. Very suspect. I think Kirk is gonna light 'em up.

#15069 28 days ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Awesome announcing at EPC this weekend Levi...

Thanks man!

I wish I’d stop beefing out early in these tournaments where I have no problem qualifying. Nancy says I should see a sports psychologist !!

#15094 28 days ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

And that's why the Lions will never win shit, the refs aways fuck us if the Lions don't fuck themselves.

Pro tip: Every single fan of every single team thinks "the refs always fuck us."

pro tip bonus: Every single fan of every single team thinks the entire sports media hates their team.

#15096 28 days ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Yeah, those Patriots are just ALWAYS getting fucked by the refs, right?

Yes. If I were a Patriots fan, this would indeed be the reality of my thinking.

Remember the Pats fans here claiming that the only reason Bob Kraft's handjob bust got any media attention was because "it's the patriots!!!"

Life is so unfair.

#15104 28 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

I saw both those penalties at the end of the game and thought the Lions got screwed.
Then I started wondering isn't it a penalty to grab onto a players shoulder anyway? Isn't that some kind of holding?

If it's past 5 yards then yes.

#15107 28 days ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

very very few need to be in control of it at all.
minor changes to these games are enough to move outcomes for almost every one of them.
You really are kind of silly IMHO if you dont see it (granted as a fan of a favored team I can see why your bias as a fan would be high and hard for you to recognize; although lots of GB fans at work today were all talking about how it was so obvious that they even lots respect for the game a little more last night)
The whole thing is big money and produced for maximizing profits. The game eroded long ago.
I watch for entertainment value in the same way that some watch WWE, granted I watch far less as spend more time watching other (non-orchestrated) sports as the years go on. NFL is just not as much fun once you become more aware of how it all works and see through it.
It can still be entertaining, but just for the production more than the sport (like it used to be)

I'm pretty sure Buffalo Wild Wings is behind all of this. They've been quite open about the lengths they'll go to sell more shitty chicken wings to drunks:

#15124 28 days ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

So in your estimation, how many people are in on the fix? Must run into the thousands when you count up all the players, coaches, refs, cameramen, etc. It certainly dwarfs any of your pinball conspiracy theories (like that time you were convinced that Levi works for Stern) in terms of scope.

No he's just convinced that I'm TRYING to get a job at Stern - cause, you know, a pay cut, losing about 7 weeks of paid time off a year, saying goodbye to one of the world's best retirement plans, and moving to Chicago are ALL top priorities in my life right now.

#15128 28 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I think the point is they do not in fact cancel each other out; which is why all the news outlets today are calling out the officiating.

Sometimes they do sometimes they don't.

It's hard to say if officiating is worse than ever. It certainly SEEMS that way but a lot of that has to do with every bad call being seen by millions more people than in the past.

#15132 28 days ago

Whysnow Presents: Unorchestrated Sports Network!

8pm: Fishing (you can't bribe a fish)
9pm: Lawn Darts (old school version - parental discretion advised)
10pm: Uno
11pm: Canasta LIVE! From Buena Vista Retirement Community

#15148 27 days ago
Quoted from usandthem:

I'm with Whysnow. I've never been a conspiracy theorist. But I think the fix is in against the Lions. There are WAY too many pieces of evidence for me to deny this any longer.

Was Matt Millen a government plant?

Perhaps it has something to do with the auto bailout. They have the goods on the Ford family for sure.

#15149 27 days ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

The only story is that despite being co-located and pulling fans from the same basic geographic areas, Jets fans are notorious assholes (sexual harassment and assaults, horrible behavior in front of kids) compared to Giants fans, such that people report a very different vibe at the stadium depending on who is playing. Strange stuff.

This is an accurate description.

It was a little weirder when it was called “giants stadium” and the entire bowl was red and blue.

Now it’s more neutral and the stadium lighting changes color depending on who’s at home.

Both teams sell out and have plenty of support.

#15154 27 days ago

The thing that gets me with the “nfl is clearly orchestrated to maximize revenue” thing:

What about all the terrible games? Should’nt they be orchestrating a “best game ever” every Sunday, Thursday, and Monday?

Also how about the uppity players kneeling, holding out, and otherwise causing various controversies that upset the NFL’s redneck fan base?

Clearly, a league that is able to discreetly orchestrate a massive conspiracy that decides the outcome of 14-16 games a week would be able to put the kibbosh on stuff like that, no?

Oh shit. I’m asking too many questions!!!

#15172 27 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

I know he's long since retired, but he was the toughest son of a bitch I ever saw play the position. Most of today's QBs wouldn't last a whole season taking the beating he did. Including several that are wearing rings.[quoted image]

He was not a very good QB and his teammates And coaches all hated him.

#15195 26 days ago

Guys no offense but it's getting a little weird around here. Yes we all want to fuck supermodels, no we aren't going to fuck supermodels, yes we all want to fuck Tom Brady (he's so dreamy) but let's move on!

#15199 26 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

How about Eagles 28, Cowboys 21.

At this point I think we can assume both of these teams are easily the best in the NFC East, and we can also assume that the NFC East is a total shitbucket and whomever emerges from it is doomed to a first-round playoff loss.

So I guess it doesn't matter who wins.

If I had to bet money on it I'd say Cowboys by 3.

#15201 26 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I’ll put up a $20 friendly bet. Straight up. I paid Vic when I lost our parlay, so he can vouch that I don’t welch.

I'm not sure if you could tell from my post but Cowboys by 3 I say with zero conviction.

In fact you may have changed my mind already with your friendly bet suggestion. Wentz is way better than Dak but the Dallas D is way better than the Eagles'.

So I guess what I'm saying is it will end in a tie.

#15208 26 days ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

This thread was in high gear for the past two days discussing whether or not football and the league was somehow fixed and shot on the same soundstage as the lunar landing...
If that’s an acceptable topic, but the gratuitous use of swimsuit model pics becomes frowned upon...then my friends...the terrorists will have won.
Next you’ll be telling me wrestling ain’t real. I guess we’ll just talk X’s and O’s from here on out, right after this last pic.[quoted image]

Quoted from Daditude:

I don't know what's wrong with picturing women....

Do I need to spell it out for you? (yes)

Nothing odd about "picturing women."

What's revealing is the obvious underlying homoerotic subtext of a bunch of guys who obviously are in love with and want to bang Tom Brady, and are using a debate over the hotness of his wife (who gets to do this on a regular basis) as a means to express their hidden, burning, and forbidden desires.

Also, wrestling is real!

#15211 26 days ago

I think we all can admit dude is hot.

But not as hot as Tom Brady.

#15215 26 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

Was there ever a QB as hot as Joe Namath?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

LMAO that fur coat.

I think he still has it. Didn't he wear one like it during a coin toss recently?

#15219 26 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Now it is getting weird.

It's about frickin' time!

#15222 26 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Clearly this group needs tonights game to start a few hours early.

Fine fine, jeez.

Ok so whats the over under on boneheaded clock management moves by Andy Reid tonight? Anybody think there's some upset potential here? I'd guess not, as nobody here has even mentioned this game and I had to look up who was playing tonight.

Also, does anybody want to bang Tammy Reid as much as I do? Hubba hubba!

tam (resized).jpg
#15229 26 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

What's perfect is Thursday night is my Friday night so it's party time when the game comes on.
But what a buzzkill 3 hours of Buck and Aikman can be...

Over under on those idiots' collectively starting sentences with "obviously?"

#15234 26 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

Those guys get so hyped up over nothing.
It's like settle down and please let us just try to enjoy this game.

Maybe this is more your speed?

#15236 26 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

That would certainly be an upgrade over tonight's clowns.

He sounds drunk.

I give him the benefit of the doubt here as he's just joking around. Like I was last weekend when I suggested possibly the pyro at EPC had caused radical changes in the physics of a nearby AFM's tilt mech.

#15245 25 days ago

He did a good bit of acting, I'm sure that's his best known role.

I remember he turned up on the old HBO series First and Ten, along with other renowned thespian OJ Simpson.

#15249 25 days ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

North Dallas Forty is in the top 3 football movies ever[quoted image]

Good movie though it does get a little bogged down in the romantic subplot. Also many of the football scenes are pretty fake looking with zero crowd. Enjoy hearing Chic's "good times" throughout the party scenes. Great cast and chemistry. I LOVE the guy who plays the evil Dallas coach, the dude from Godfather II.

My favorite football movie however is Any Given Sunday, and it ain't even close. Tons of fun, crammed with cameos like a 70s disaster movie (complete with Heston), great soundtrack...I think I saw this one twice in the theater.

Pacino hamming it up, Diaz playing the bitchy heavy, Ann Margret chewing the scenery, LT playing LT...Love me some Any Given Sunday! Footnote: Puff Daddy was fired from the lead role because Oliver Stone said "he throws like a girl."

#15270 23 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I've gotta say...im really enjoying Greg olsen as a broadcaster. He is on point. It looks like he has found his next career.

They’ll pound it out of him.

Romo was great his first season lately he seems like
Just another stiff.

#15284 22 days ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Heard lots of boos from Bears fans in the stands while watching the Saints game on tv today.
Bears fans are bummed out and frustrated with the Bears offense.
Seems like Saints coaching staff did a better job of creative play calling than the Bears.
Saints rb Murray got over 100 yards rushing today.
Kamara was out with ankle injury.
Total team effort by Saints over the past 5 games, getting wins even though Brees and other Saints players injured.

It’s the Brother of Dirtbag Curse.

They may never be good again. Until they hire him back for the front office.

#15296 22 days ago

Damn ass whipping in progress.

Bad night for eagles (they are better than this) but doesn’t look like they are in cowboys’ class.

May have to settle for being better than the giants and redskins. I don’t think that gets you a wild card this year.

#15310 22 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I did. But their schedule after traveling to Buffalo is pretty easy. They play New England at home and will be fired up for that and will expose New England, who hasn’t played anyone yet and barely beat a Buffalo team with a second string qb. The other tough game is Dallas but it’s at home and they will get their revenge.

I don’t know man. They got their ass whupped two weeks in a row. They haven’t beat a good team all season. This doesn’t look like a team that’s ready to go on a roll to me.

They need D Jax back, badly. Great receiver but he’s made of glass.

Do they dare enter the Antonio Brown fray? Might be a save the season Hail Mary.

#15315 22 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Yeah, it’s probably pointless. I try to have fun in here, but Eagles don’t get any respect outside of their own fan base no matter what. Even winning a Super Bowl in the last two years with essentially the same team minus a few players.
Admittedly they’re not having a good season, so I think I’ll duck out and spend more time on my games and restorations.

You should try being a redskins fan!

We get nothing but respect from other fans and the media.

I try to have fun but it’s tough what with all the disrespect!

#15319 22 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

You don't have to take you ball and go home, you can just tone down talking a bunch of shit like your team is good when they clearly suck balls.
Tough routing for a team in 2nd place ...wait wtf?

True. Stick around but stop predicting eagles beat everybody by double digits.

So crazy it might work?!

#15327 22 days ago

I’m pretty sure the eagles are the only team this season who managed to be losing to the redskins at halftime.

#15329 21 days ago

As nfl fans we are all cursed!!!

The media hates us

The fans hate us

The refs hate us

The state of Ohio hates us

It sucks.

#15411 17 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

Chicago Bears have inquired about the availability of Andy Dalton in a trade deal. I don't know what they are offering, players or picks but, this could actually occur, the Bengals have a rookie QB that looks very promising. I would go so far as to say this trade has a greater chance of happening then any sort of AJ trade.

You don’t have to be dirtbag’s brother to see that trubisky sucks hairy ball sack and is the latest addition to the Bears Qb Hall of Shame.

Dalton is no world beater at this stage but I see him as an upgrade.

#15443 16 days ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Pats have three takeaways on three consecutive plays.
Mayfield didn't wake up feeling dangerous. He woke up feeling retarded.

Lol!

Just checking in. Apparently redskins aren’t good. Enjoy the football.

Go Nats!

#15467 15 days ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Apparently? They are 1-7. It's very apparent! National's are now choking too & about to lose their third in a row! Haha

Me since before the season began:

“Redskins gonna suck this year.”

Moronic Canadian Cowboys fan two months later:

“See!! The redskins suck! Hahaha! Ha! Derp! Also the nats sucks Hahaha lolllll”

Derp indeed. Enjoy your 4-3 victory parade in downtown Ottawa with the other Canadian cowboys bandwagon jumpers, dummy.

#15468 15 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Most sports fans root for either the team that resides in the place where they grew up or else the team that was very good when their team sucked. True fans such as myself root for their team regardless of how good or bad they are. I am an LA Lakers, Kings, Dodgers, and Rams fan. I am a true fan and most of you are poseurs. I was born and raised in LA. Many of you suck.

“Hollywood” Vic speaks the truth!

#15474 15 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Hiw did dirtbag sign is as vic?

Hollywood Vic is Windy City Dirtbag?!

Say it ain’t so!

#15476 15 days ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Then why is it just becoming apparent to you?

It’s called “a joke” you fuckin’ hoser.

Cowboys fans are truly the dumbest motherfuckers in sports fandom.

Also not sure if you’ve noticed, but you are talking shit on behalf of a mediocre team that’s leading a shitty division at 4-3.

Do you really think the cowboys are doing anything of note this season?

#15479 15 days ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

A+ trolling using the non-word "dispersions" to defend the intelligence of Cowboys fans.

It’s a Walk off!

#15508 13 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Trent Williams Holdout over...Congrats Levi!!

Yeah, totally awesome.

But “he has no plans of playing.”

How’s that supposed to work?

Starting to think this organization possibly is clueless.

Go nats!

#15518 12 days ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

National's are now choking too & about to lose their third in a row! Haha

This post is aging about as well as jerry Jones’ latest facelift.

Gotta love cowboys fans; 4-3 means Super Bowl champs, and the World Series is only 5 games.

Well at least The rockets beat the wizards last night. VICTORY PARADE IN TORONTO!

Haha

#15541 8 days ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

With all due respect... Redskins defense is as soft as charmin.. maybe even a ton of charmin!

That doesn't make any sense.

How could a ton of Charmin be softer than just say, a pound of Charmin. You were really going somewhere with the "soft as Charmin" sick burn but you couldn't help but screw it up.

Dull

Go Dolphins! Would be hilarious if the Skins manage to get the #1 pick while management is trying really, really hard to win, and the Dolphins don't while tanking really, really hard.

#15547 8 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

It doesn’t make sense for him to try to keep bagging on the Skins either. It’s like going to the special olympics and yelling at the athletes that they suck.

It's funny because it's true.

I'm wondering if Dee Bow is a little "special" himself.

Chargers are gonna blow this game.

#15553 8 days ago

Chargers running out of time to blow this one!

#15559 8 days ago

‘72 dolphins cracking a few beers.

I don’t know what to think. Maybe pats ain’t that great? They been beating up on bad teams all season.

And yes I know the 9ers 9-0. Champagne on ice still.

#15566 8 days ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

The redskins aren’t winning many more games if any this season. They barely beat a bad dolphins team. It probably won’t matter if they pick 1st or 5th they’ll probably screw it up.

I have a haunting fear they'll manage to beat the Jets.

#15568 8 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Patriots are 0-1 in my book.

In a season that seems to have more awful teams than ever, there are plenty of teams getting fat by beating them.
In the "not very good but getting fat off scrubs" file, I'd put-

Dallas
Eagles
Bills

but there are certainly many other suspects. It will be interesting to see, when the dust settles, which of the teams with good records and weak schedules actually turn out to be any good.

#15575 8 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

That happens every year. Good teams feast on the bad.
It all comes down to what teams can rise to the challenge of coming back from behind, weathering injuries, and/or bring their A game against quality teams.

I don't remember there being so many 1-win or less teams week 9 before.

Nothing scientific there just a hunch. Could be wrong. Just seems like there's an awful lot of shitty teams and an a lot of mediocre teams feasting on them in 2019.

#15578 8 days ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

...because the Browns have elite talent at WR and RB and a decent line. Baltimore will have issues with that kind of team. Patriots do not have elite talent at either of those positions and their OL is the weakest part of their team. Sanu helps at WR and once Wynn comes back from injury (at OT) the hope is things finally click.
TBH, if Cleveland doesn't turn the ball over in 3 STRAIGHT PLAYS, they had a real good chance at beating the Patriots.
Don't get too excited/happy with the Patriots loss, they usually take a long time to find their identity. Focus on your own garbage team.

When your team is garbage you can only enjoy the misery of others.

Only Eagles, Cowboys, and Pats losses will give me any joy this season. Sorry buddy.

#15579 7 days ago

I didn't realize Djax had come back, but looks like he's pretty much finished for the season.

Great player but made of glass. Eagles have gotten three games out of his comeback and the rest of their receivers aren't producing. Doesn't bode well.

Colson, I know you are thinking what we are all thinking...

Antonio Brown time?!

#15638 1 day ago

Do the cowboys plan on beating any decent teams this year?

Do the Rams?

#15640 1 day ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Do the Redskins plan on beating any other teams at all this year?

No, obviously not. They are terrible.

Much sadder are Cowboys fans who honestly believe their 5-4 juggernaut are going to the super bowl when they can’t beat the jets. Denial can be a sad thing to witness.

#15649 1 day ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

The Rams beat the Saints. But Gurley’s knee is clearly shot. He doesn’t cut like he used to. If I were building an NFL team, I would put all my money into developing a great offensive line. Eventually teams are going to figure that out.

It’s true but even that is tough now. Even Guards are getting left tackle money.

#15651 1 day ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

So your grandmother is a wagon? Btw, YOU picked the cowboys to win the east less than two months ago. Also could go back to see what u said about amari cooper when the cowboys traded for him. Turns out you haven't known jacksh!t about nothing for quite some time! But still run them warrior fingers every nite. Last week the Redskins weren't even trying and this week you admit they suck. Your opinion is as solid as a soup sandwich.

I’m starting to wonder if you legit don’t know how to read.

Yes I picked the cowboys. That’s like saying they are the shiniest piece of corn in the turd that is the nfc east.

And I never said the redskins aren’t trying. I said they ARE which is even more pathetic.

I think you and I should just communicate in grunts from now on, Rather than the written word, may be easier for both of us. Especially you.

You got me on Cooper. That’s turned out to be a good trade, at least until it’s time to pay him. They are going to have a salary cap crunch very soon. Cowboys are obviously all-in and it’s forte. TheM 5-4 at this point which probably isn’t what they were aiming for. They are gonna start losing players to the cap awfully soon.

#15671 4 hours ago

Damn sounds like I missed a good game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Boards
PinSound
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 24.00
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 50.00
Lighting - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 20.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 149.00
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 399.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Great American Pinball
$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball
590 posts in this topic match your search for posts by crazylevi. You are on page 3 of 3.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside