Screenshot_20240408-180037_Brave (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1712612981603 (resized).jpg
dan-cant-see-me.gif
IMG_5213 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240407_183534931 (resized).jpg
38860405-3D86-49AB-9AE9-AE75342822BA.gif
20240406_180941 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,572 posts in this topic. You are on page 385 of 1,512.
#19201 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I wish I had a fireball...pin

I immediately thought of a twilight zone spinoff. Instead of a powerball it’s a fireball. The callout would be awesome. FIREBALL!!!!!

#19202 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Yes I own the sign and led to a lot of rough Saturdays this last summer

If you want to sell it once you’re on the 11th step, let me know.

#19203 4 years ago
Quoted from JayDee:

I immediately thought of a twilight zone spinoff. Instead of a powerball it’s a fireball. The callout would be awesome. FIREBALL!!!!!

5E03949C-2E08-41CB-9502-3FC7F368A639 (resized).jpeg5E03949C-2E08-41CB-9502-3FC7F368A639 (resized).jpeg
#19204 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

And a little shout out to you IL guys with the Revolution coaster. Was out there last year. Place is a blast. Great pretzels with beer cheese app.

Revolution has been my go to brew lately. They’ve really put out some good ones. Hit me up next time you're in town

#19205 4 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

Not pass interference, atleast offensive. Terrible defense, he needed to turn around actually defend.

You're not allowed to push the defender away like that so yeah it is offensive pass interference.

#19206 4 years ago

Come on old man winter!!

#19207 4 years ago

4th and 7. Play of the game.
Get the fireball ready.

#19208 4 years ago

SEA... HAWKS!

#19210 4 years ago

I wonder if the "experts" still want to say the Browns missed on Carson Wentz. Dude is fragile.

#19211 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I wonder if the "experts" still want to say the Browns missed on Carson Wentz. Dude is fragile.

I'd take him over the POS that you guys have right now that's for sure.

#19212 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Yeah, it’s a real shame when somebody targets your helmet and puts you out of the game. That’s totally Carson’s fault. I think I found your street...
9711223F-CE4F-49BB-B81C-93758C9C5B09 (resized).png9711223F-CE4F-49BB-B81C-93758C9C5B09 (resized).png

#19213 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Yeah, it’s a real shame when somebody targets your helmet and put you out of the game. That’s totally Carson’s fault. I think I found your street...[quoted image]

Quoted from Colsond3:

Yeah, it’s a real shame when somebody targets your helmet and puts you out of the game. That’s totally Carson’s fault. I think I found your street...
[quoted image]

"Fra-Gee-Lay. Must be Italian"

#19214 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I'd take him over the POS that you guys have right now that's for sure.

Christ. Don't you have a plate of paint chips you should be eating?

#19215 4 years ago

The NFL has turned into Days of our Lives with all the BS ref calls keeping games close...

#19216 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

No one targeted his helmet and Wentz is fine, but he went into concussion protocol. I'm sure Wentz wanted to get back in there and play.

#19217 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

[quoted image]

https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/Article/Carson-Wentz-Philadelphia-Eagles-injury-history-stunning-deal--132750747/

So Clowney has been knocking him around since 2015?

Interesting.

#19218 4 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

Tuff guy talk from a skinny nerd gets old.

Not a big fan of Collinsworth,but we he was playing he was a tough sob!The guys like 6’5” tall and when he first started playing he was 185# Ive seen highlights from his playing days he took a beating and would pop back up!

#19219 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

[quoted image]

The guy has been made of glass... this is not a 'one hit' thing. You can't be a great QB from the inactive list.

#19220 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You're not allowed to push the defender away like that so yeah it is offensive pass interference.

The defender also can't hold the recievers hands. There was nothing there to call, just hand stuff.

#19221 4 years ago

Well I whiffed on my picks this weekend but the games were fun. Hope for more of the same next week

#19222 4 years ago

Honestly, I can't think of a more favorable Wild Card round. My local team the Seahawks won pretty easily with no injuries to major players and both the Patriots and Saints were knocked out. We are playing Green Bay next, who I know we can beat and we've been fantastic on the road this season, then likely the 49ers, who we've beaten once this year and had a very close second game loss too. I could totally see my early prediction of a Ravens vs. Seahawks Superbowl happening.

#19223 4 years ago

Alright, let's go hawks! Very much looking forward to the game next week...

#19224 4 years ago
Screenshot_20200105-194632~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200105-194632~2 (resized).png
#19225 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Alright, let's go hawks! Very much looking forward to the game next week...

Will Clowney be trying to kill the opposing QB in this one as well?

#19226 4 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Honestly, I can't think of a more favorable Wild Card round. My local team the Seahawks won pretty easily with no injuries to major players and both the Patriots and Saints were knocked out. We are playing Green Bay next, who I know we can beat and we've been fantastic on the road this season, then likely the 49ers, who we've beaten once this year and had a very close second game loss too. I could totally see my early prediction of a Ravens vs. Seahawks Superbowl happening.

As a 49er fan I can definitely see round 3 coming! But I was unimpressed with the Hawks performance today but maybe it was just a case of doing just enough to get it done.

#19227 4 years ago

Niners opening as 7 point favorites.

#19228 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I think you need some cheese with your whine. Clowney beats offensive lines and sacks quarterbacks. Sorry Wentz is made of glass and has been so prone to injuries his entire career, Wilson has played through all his injuries and started every game.

#19229 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

As a 49er fan I can definitely see round 3 coming! But I was unimpressed with the Hawks performance today but maybe it was just a case of doing just enough to get it done.

Seahawks have been getting it done that way all year....they've won a bunch of close games. Wilson is a stud, and their very well coached. If the Niners D can get healthy they'll be tough to beat in the play offs....getting 3 starters back on D is a big deal.

#19230 4 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I think you need some cheese with your whine. Clowney beats offensive lines and sacks quarterbacks. Sorry Wentz is made of glass and has been so prone to injuries his entire career, Wilson has played through all his injuries and started every game.

Didn't look like a dirty play to me.....I'd love to see a SeaHawks / Niners NFC championship game

#19231 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Didn't look like a dirty play to me.....I'd love to see a SeaHawks / Niners NFC championship game

I want the easier road and I think that is Green Bay.

#19232 4 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

"we"?

What position do you play?

#19233 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Or we could just talk about the fact the Eagles had a 40 year old QB in there who had never taken a postseason snap before. Might be a good starting point.

#19234 4 years ago

Someone down in the dirty dirty please check in on Pinball-is-great

#19235 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Or we could just talk about the fact the Eagles had a 40 year old QB in there who had never taken a postseason snap before. Might be a good starting point.

My point exactly. Hawks should have won bu 20. But I guess they were playing it safe. It worked so can’t complain.

#19236 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I thought he did great! Similarly, I thought Lynch did great after taking a year off on the couch. Both those guys stepped up for their teams in the wake of pretty big injuries.

#19237 4 years ago

I can't say I blame people for wanting to face up against GB. I like Aaron Rodgers to be really good and pissed off come playoff time. A giant sized chip on his shoulder from getting no respect being the 2 seed should just about do it.

I'm personally glad the Saints are out. That was a team I didn't think we matched up with very well. The Seahawks I feel pretty good about. That OL is porous, and we have some really good talent in that front 7 that will be really tough for them to deal with.

#19238 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I can't say I blame people for wanting to face up against GB. I like Aaron Rodgers to be really good and pissed off come playoff time. A giant sized chip on his shoulder from getting no respect being the 2 seed should just about do it.
I'm personally glad the Saints are out. That was a team I didn't think we matched up with very well. The Seahawks I feel pretty good about. That OL is porous, and we have some really good talent in that front 7 that will be really tough for them to deal with.

I'd rather see Green Bay than Seattle....mobile QB's give the Niners fits....even though could have easily beat Seattle twice, and Baltimore (in Baltimore)

#19239 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Yes because that is his job...DUH!!

If I had a defensive lineman on my team and he DIDN'T want to kill the QB then I would replace him with one that did.

#19241 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yes because that is his job...DUH!!
If I had a defensive lineman on my team and he DIDN'T want to kill the QB then I would replace him with one that did.

This story just continues to write itself, doesn't it?

#19242 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

This story just continues to write itself, doesn't it?

I guess it does if you say so. That was also not a dirty hit on Wentz. If a QB wants to turn himself into a running back and run the ball then guess what your gonna get knocked the F out eventually. If players arent allowed to punish a QB that wants to run all the time then the quarterbacks will be running on every dam play. If you're a defensive player you gotta let that QB know that if he runs you are going to make him pay. That's part of the game PERIOD!!

#19243 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I guess it does if you say so. That was also not a dirty hit on Wentz. If a QB wants to turn himself into a running back and run the ball then guess what your gonna get knocked the F out eventually. If players arent allowed to punish a QB that wants to run all the time then the quarterbacks will be running on every dam play. If you're a defensive player you gotta let that QB know that if he runs you are going to make him pay. That's part of the game PERIOD!!

Getting serious now. I got an all caps PERIOD!

#19244 4 years ago

"Referee Shawn Smith told a designated pool reporter after the game that the helmet-to-helmet contact on the play was incidental. [Wentz] was a runner and he did not give himself up," Smith said. "We saw incidental helmet contact, and in our judgment, we didn't rule that to be a foul."

"I was just rushing the passer. It was a bang-bang play. I didn't intentionally try to hurt nobody. I just play this game with a lot of enthusiasm and effort," Clowney told ESPN's Josina Anderson after the game. "It was just a bang-bang play. I hope he's OK and that everything will be OK with him." -ESPN

#19245 4 years ago

Does anyone else ever want to chime in once Who-Dey gets going? Or have we all just come to the conclusion that he is the resident Simple Jack?

H578pfO_d (resized).jpgH578pfO_d (resized).jpg
#19246 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I hope so, Rodgers is my least favorite player in the league

#19247 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Does anyone else ever want to chime in once Who-Dey gets going? Or have we all just come to the conclusion that he is the resident Simple Jack?[quoted image]

Well its guys like you that want to turn football into a pussy sport that's ruining the game. Football is a rough sport so when a guy gets hammered he shouldn't be crying about it. That hit right there was nothing compared to hits quarterbacks took 15 times a game back in the old days when football was real.

#19248 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

A bit ahead of the game but I am interested why you think Green Bay matches up well against the Niners after the game earlier this year?

That was one of the most dominate performances I have seen. Why do you think the result will be different? I am not hating, obviously you follow Green Bay way closer than I do and why were they dominated in that game but won’t be next time?

#19249 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Well its guys like you that want to turn football into a pussy sport that's ruining the game. Football is a rough sport so when a guy gets hammered he shouldn't be crying about it. That hit right there was nothing compared to hits quarterbacks took 15 times a game back in the old days when football was real.

Oh, dear Lord. We've reached the "old days" portion of the ride!! Give me a minute. I gotta go get some popcorn. Should give you enough time to pack your pipe and get a good, roaring fire started.

#19250 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Football is a rough sport so when a guy gets hammered he shouldn't be crying about it.

You better hope your golden boy Joe Burrow never gets hurt...

"Get up, you damn PUSSY!"

- Who-Dey

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 75,572 posts in this topic. You are on page 385 of 1,512.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/385 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.