pasted_image (resized).png
giggle-laugh.gif
tempFileForShare_20240418-181612 (resized).jpg
dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,686 posts in this topic. You are on page 382 of 1,514.
#19051 4 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

His career isn’t over. His career with The Patriots is over.

Brady goes to Denver. Eli goes to the Patriots.

#19052 4 years ago

Thanks, Miami!!

#19053 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Brady goes to Denver. Eli goes to the Patriots.

I think the ultimate heal-turn would be Brady to The Cowboys.

They already dumped Garret, and they’re not resigning Dak. Jerry Jones signs Brady and hires McDaniels and makes the ultimate villainous franchise.

In reality, Brady will end up a Charger next year if I had to guess.

#19054 4 years ago

That was a great pair of games today. I hope the two games tomorrow are just as exciting.

#19055 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm taking the Titans and the points. May place another wager that they win outright.

Titans are going to have a tough time in Baltimore next week if they can barely beat these chumps.

#yourdynastyisover.com

#19056 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

#yourdynastyisover.com

I thought The Pats would get past Tennessee, but I don’t think anyone thought they’d be able to do much beyond that. If they can’t beat Miami at home, they’re definitely not beating KC on the road.

#19057 4 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

I thought The Pats would get past Tennessee, but I don’t think anyone thought they’d be able to do much beyond that.

I thought the Dolphins would beat them last week and knew Tennessee would tonight. I just don't bet on the Dolphins.

#19058 4 years ago

Titans running the clock with false starts was genius.

Not going down and taking a knee instead of scoring on that last interception could have cost them.

#19059 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Titans running the clock with false starts was genius.
Not going down and taking a knee instead of scoring on that last interception could have cost them.

I blame coaches for that. Isn't that their job? Make sure the players understand the situation and all turnovers get downed?

#19060 4 years ago

I'm running it in if that ball's coming my way. lol.

Wasn't this the first team with a winning record the Titans beat all year?

Brady shouldn't feel so bad. A pick six and six statues isn't as bad as the way Marino went out at the hands of the Jaguars.

#19061 4 years ago

Great win but Tennessee was fortunate Chung got rocked early. If he sneezes in a dogpile the entire Titans offense tests positive.

#19062 4 years ago
Screenshot_20200104-232447~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200104-232447~2 (resized).png
#19063 4 years ago

Man, what a bad beat. Needed both games to finish within 3pts and the under in the pats/titans. Paid $250. Fukn pick six blew that up. FAAAACK

#19064 4 years ago

I am so glad the Pats are out. I hate coach Billicheat, and I do not like Tom Brady. But I do like Robert Kraft, so when they have done well in the past I was like ok, at least the owner is having a good night.

As far as the Falcons, I liked them long ago when Rankin Smith owned the franchise, but after he sold I hate Arthur Blank, I hate Matt Ryan, but I do like their coach Dan Quinn.

My team has always been the Broncos though, and the only thing I hate about them is sometimes it seems they just try to be average on purpose.

Personally this year I hope for a GB vs KC superbowl, with a KC win, but I would be fine with a GB win also.

I was pulling for the Bills, but I do not hate the Texans, so it was ok and very entertaining.

A few years ago when it was Pats vs Falcons, I was pulling for the Pats, and funny as hell when they had the biggest come from behind win ever in a Superbowl. Matt Ryan can put up a lot of #'s when it does not matter, but when it matters he chokes.

Quoted from Colsond3:

Brady goes to Denver

And HELL NO I hope that does not happen.

#19065 4 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

And HELL NO I hope that does not happen.

I can’t see Brady landing in Denver, we’ve got the new guy and Brady’s be looking for a place that’s primed to land him back in the playoffs (and a solid o-line that can protect his ancient ass, which has not been a strong suit for the Broncos of late). I’d be fine with him stepping in for Rivers though.

#19066 4 years ago

I am so glad the Pats are out. I hate coach Billicheat, and I do not like Tom Brady. But I do like Robert Kraft, so when they have done well in the past I was like ok, at least the owner is having a good night.

OK, I'll bite. What makes you like Robert Kraft?

#19067 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

The macaroni.

#19068 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

He donates to causes I agree with.

#19069 4 years ago

He donates to causes I agree with.

Brothels?

JK, that's just as good of a reason as any.

#19070 4 years ago

More of how he goes against the grain with others that live in that area. PM me if you want to know.

Anyway, I am pulling for the Vikings and the Eagles next. I do not like them, but I like the other teams less.

I despise the entire NFC South, so not just picking on Saints.

#19071 4 years ago
b75fb1118f8419a52e1449ade7a9be34 (resized).jpgb75fb1118f8419a52e1449ade7a9be34 (resized).jpg
#19072 4 years ago

Lmao

I finally understand how pats fans get so annoyed, Despite their unparalleled success.

When they lose people act like it’s like a national holiday!

#19073 4 years ago

Damn only made it to half time on the second game and from reading the post I missed the best part of the game! Oh well at least the Titans won for me I had Buffalo the first game. Can't wait for the games today and am hoping they are as good!

#19074 4 years ago

Brady has had a career that no one will ever match but the truth is he is going to start declining so i dont see any teams that are going to be willing to make him the highest paid QB in the NFL. Maybe I’m wrong but i just don’t see it and if he can be had for good money but maybe not the highest in the league then why wouldn’t the Patriots just keep him? Have they lost faith in him or is there bad blood between him and the ownership? Im a little confused about why everyone thinks this it for him and the Patriots?

#19075 4 years ago

There is ZERO chance Kraft will let Brady play for another team. Bill might want to move on but not like that have a Jimmy G on the roster currently. The lack of weapons really showed the past couple of weeks. It will be interesting when free agency begins to see if they spend on a wide receiver or tight end. Will go a long ways to seeing if Brady will be back.

#19076 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Patriots are horrible against big, powerful running backs, Tennessee doesn't have anyone like that, do they?
If Derrick Henry doesn't have 200 yards I'd be surprised.
This isn't the same team that went to the last 3 Super Bowls. If anything this game should be a "pick em". I'll still be there rooting hard for the Pats but I'm not sure they have another big run in them.

I'd say I nailed it.

Patriots weren't going anywhere this year. We lost too many good players to free agency and retirement (how much better would we have been with Gronk in the red zone?). We tried to experiment at WR and that failed and our running game is only good when the passing game is on. Sony Michel probably wouldn't even start on most nfl teams. TN is not a very good team but they had the exact mix that cause all sorts of issues for how the Patriots are built. Truth is we would have never sniffed the SB even if we beat Tennessee. A quick exit is much preferable to a 30 point drubbing to KC or Baltimore. Good luck to everyone who still has teams alive.

Peace out.

#19077 4 years ago

I have to go with the Saints and the Seahawks today. I know there's a lot of talk on the sports shows and all that Philly can win this one but, I just can't see it happening. Philly is just not capable of winning this one. They certainly can't win a shootout scenario with the Hawks and the defense has not been stellar to say the least.

#19078 4 years ago

We're very familiar with your prognostications. Looks like the NFL might disagree with you on this one.

#19079 4 years ago

Lets say that the Patriots were willing to let Brady walk, where do you think he'd go? I think he'd want to go somewhere that at least has the pieces to contend next season and of those, are any really in need of a QB? Broncos, Bears, Tampa Bay, and do I dare include Miami. I didn't include the Giants as I think they will continue with Jones and to be honest he has shown some promise.

#19080 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Lets say that the Patriots were willing to let Brady walk, where do you think he'd go? I think he'd want to go somewhere that at least has the pieces to contend next season and of those, are any really in need of a QB? Broncos, Bears, Tampa Bay, and do I dare include Miami. I didn't include the Giants as I think they will continue with Jones and to be honest he has shown some promise.

He’s going to San Diego. It’s the perfect choice. They’ve got a billion dollars in cap space and a stadium that needs to be filled. Brady heads home to California and rides off into the sunset. They can go 8-8 and no one will complain. Use that cap money to bring in some additional weapons, and who knows how it plays out?

#19081 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

We're very familiar with your prognostications. Looks like the NFL might disagree with you on this one.

If you were cheering for a better team I'd bet you wouldn't cling to this hate you project on to the Patriots or their fans. There's a reason most fans of Baltimore, KC, Saints, 49ers, (good teams) don't seem to be bothered by this. They have things to be happy/excited about. Dumpster fire team fans need something to root for or against and they transfer that passion towards irrational hatred. It's a well known psychological condition called transference. You will never know peace until you confront it so..I wish you luck.

Peace out.

#19082 4 years ago

Brady lost that game on purpose to unite America and attempt to stop WWIII. That's the official story!

#19083 4 years ago

I wish both the Vikings and Saints could win today. I also wish both the Eagles and Seahawks could lose.

#19084 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

If you were cheering for a better team I'd bet you wouldn't cling to this hate you project on to the Patriots or their fans. There's a reason most fans of Baltimore, KC, Saints, 49ers, (good teams) don't seem to be bothered by this. They have things to be happy/excited about. Dumpster fire team fans need something to root for or against and they transfer that passion towards irrational hatred. It's a well known psychological condition called transference. You will never know peace until you confront it so..I wish you luck.
Peace out.

Why wouldn't cincy fans have something to cheer for? we now have the future goat, Joe Burrow on our side. Cincy fans everywhere have reason to smile.

This said, I personally love Tom Brady and what he has done for the game. Nothing but respect. Im lucky enough to have grown up watching Brady, Manning, Favre, Rodgers, Brees, etc. all in their prime! We should be thankful for this, as fans of NFL football.

#19085 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Peace out.

Or maybe we just don't like cheaters because they make it that much harder for our "dumpster fire" teams to win?

Just a thought. Peace out...until the next time I speak.

#19086 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Peace out...until the next time I speak.

Thank god I don’t have to hear you speak seeing it typed out is bad enough.

#19087 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Peace out.

You are rich brother......the king of deflection. Till next time you speak.

#19088 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Thank god I don’t have to hear you speak seeing it typed out is bad enough.

Lol 'bout made me spit my coffee out.

#19089 4 years ago

Do you really think Joe Burrow is the real deal? A transfer that landed on a great LSU team? I'd be surprised if he was the number one pick. I don't think any of this year's qb prospects are the truth. Tua from Bama is injury prone. Randy Pink Floyd from Oregon has the size and arm but the league seems to be changing to drafting mobile qbs with rocket arms (Mahomes, Allen, Jackson, Murray) The days of the 6'5" 235lbs pocket passer are dying. And there's a dozen free agent qbs to hold the fort.

Maybe the Bengals will draft the Ohio State stud Chase Young and grab a QB in free agency? The Niners are in a way better position drafting Nick Bosa and Young is even a better prospect.

#19090 4 years ago

I’d be shocked if the bengals don’t draft burrows.

You can’t just get guys like that off the street. Who they gonna sign, Eli? Prescott?

Chase young going to the redskins.

#19091 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Do you really think Joe Burrow is the real deal? A transfer that landed on a great LSU team? I'd be surprised if he was the number one pick. I don't think any of this year's qb prospects are the truth. Tua from Bama is injury prone. Randy Pink Floyd from Oregon has the size and arm but the league seems to be changing to drafting mobile qbs with rocket arms (Mahomes, Allen, Jackson, Murray) The days of the 6'5" 235lbs pocket passer are dying. And there's a dozen free agent qbs to hold the fort.
Maybe the Bengals will draft the Ohio State stud Chase Young and grab a QB in free agency? The Niners are in a way better position drafting Nick Bosa and Young is even a better prospect.

I think there is a 0.0 percent chance Burrow isnt the #1 pick. He had a great team at LSU for sure, but so did a lot of teams. His passes are laser guided and he makes good decisions. Chase Young is a stud, but at the end of the day he isnt a QB. The Bengals are cutting ties with Andy Dalton and moving on, and Joe Burrow is the future.

#19092 4 years ago

Does it really matter anyways who the Bengals draft? In four years they'll be in the same position anyways.

It's the same four or five poorly run teams routinely at the top of the draft. The league needs bottom feeders.

#19093 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Does it really matter anyways who the Bengals draft? In four years they'll be in the same position anyways.
It's the same four or five poorly run teams routinely at the top of the draft. The league needs bottom feeders.

i think it matters. we havent witnessed such talent enter the NFL since the GOAT graced the field.

elKVIQu (resized).jpgelKVIQu (resized).jpg
#19094 4 years ago

Brady to the bears!

#19095 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Brady to the bears!

That would definitely end his career. Our O line would make sure of it. He would finally experience what it’s like to get tackled and pummeled on the reg

#19096 4 years ago
Quoted from JayDee:

That would definitely end his career. Our O line would make sure of it. He would finally experience what it’s like to get tackled and pummeled on the reg

Just trying to find a team with a good defense and horrible quarterback.

#19097 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

I'm with ya Jorge it's hard to figure where he would land. He may not leave NE who knows, if he does Bellicheats days are numbered.

#19098 4 years ago

I have Saints this AM by atleast two TD’s
and unfortunately the Seahawks by 8.

#19099 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

I agree but the best QB of the century wouldn’t last here with the shit o-line we have. We have to get rid of the ball immediately or get punished. It makes me sick watching Brady have time to take a selfie and autograph the ball before making a pass. If everyone else had that luxury they’d have great stats too, most likely.

#19100 4 years ago

You guys ready for some more football!Just fired up the Weber to make some freshly made jalapeño and cheese bratworst

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Boards
PinSound

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 18.95
There are 75,686 posts in this topic. You are on page 382 of 1,514.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/382 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.