Topic Stats

• 23,255 posts
  • 372 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by fosaisu
  • Topic is favorited by 26 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,844 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

EAGLES PST 2 (resized).jpg
BRONCO v2 PST (resized).jpg
VIKES 2 sm (resized).jpg
GB PST (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200528-185306~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20200523-122414~3 (resized).png
CNWY3IVEPII6RAOLA4BXWMMOGA (resized).jpg
F0E5A9E1-B629-4F4F-A091-C29B00F96E28 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20200522-005216~2 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
istockphoto-855011334-612x612 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200518-223042~2 (resized).png
6418F898-2071-4657-99FE-97689B201C59 (resized).jpeg
86271820-7524-4F3E-B97F-C48640D2FE6F.gif
A69A8968-9EE6-4CEB-BEA6-003B84EDB6F0 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

There are 23255 posts in this topic. You are on page 377 of 466.
#18801 5 months ago

I pick the Bills v. Saints in the SB.

#18802 5 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

My joke wouldn’t have worked as well with the Patriots home

Thanks for clarifying that it was a "joke". You make so many jokes like this (about accusations that the Patriots are cheating to get the success they have) it would be easy to think that it was trolling behavior.

#18804 5 months ago
Quoted from Topher5000:

Wow you are going out there on that one but allrightty then!

#18805 5 months ago
Quoted from Topher5000:

Eagles v. Patriots. I’ve already beat them with a backup quarterback, now I can beat them with a bunch of guys from the practice squad and make it even sweeter.

#18806 5 months ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Only two quarterbacks have 4 or more wins vs Tom Brady, Peyton Manning and...you guessed it, Ryan Tannehill. Tannehill also leads the NFL in QBR. Derrick Henry is unstoppable and led the NFL in rushing. The Patriots are limping into the playoffs. If there ever was a year the Patriots are vulnerable, this is the year.

Dont even try to out-reverse-jinx a Titans fan. Your years of dominance have made this aspect of your game painfully weak.

59 - 0

#18807 5 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Eagles v. Patriots. I’ve already beat them with a backup quarterback, now I can beat them with a bunch of guys from the practice squad and make it even sweeter.

You play for the Eagles?!?

#18808 5 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

He may as well he already bleeds for them.

#18809 5 months ago
Quoted from Topher5000:

Thats a bold prediction....my pick is Niners vs. KC

#18810 5 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Eagles will be lucky to get past the first round...if by some miracle they do they'll get smoked in the the next round...

#18811 5 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

my pick is Niners vs. KC

I've got SF and Ravens.

#18812 5 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

I've got SF and Ravens.

That would be my guess as well. The NFC is a little more of a toss up, but I can't imagine anyone from the AFC getting by the Ravens at this point.

#18813 5 months ago

For this weekends WC games, I’ve got the Bills beating the best team in Texas-ya, I said that..the Titans, Hawks and the Saints moving on..

#18814 5 months ago
Quoted from Topher5000:

Saints 34 v. Chiefs 14

#18815 5 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Since you're delusional, I'll play along too. Vikings/Eagles in another NFC championship.

#18816 5 months ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Since you're delusional, I'll play along too. Vikings/Eagles in another NFC championship.

I think there's a better chance if Eagles Vikings in the SB than Eagles Pats

#18817 5 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Thats a bold prediction....my pick is Niners vs. KC

As a Bills fan, it's nice to be able to admit it.
They look like they've been improving, the defense is pretty good & Allan's getting better.
Still, SF 28 v. Balt. 34

#18818 5 months ago
Quoted from Topher5000:

As a Bills fan, it's nice to be able to admit it.
They look like they've been improving, the defense is pretty good & Allan's getting better.
Still, SF 28 v. Balt. 34

The Bills are good.....they could easily beat the Texans this weekend

#18820 5 months ago

RIP You were a great coach and even better man, you will be missed.

#18821 5 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

RIP You were a great coach and even better man, you will be missed.

He was a great football coach and even a better person. Very sad indeed.

#18822 5 months ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

That would be my guess as well. The NFC is a little more of a toss up, but I can't imagine anyone from the AFC getting by the Ravens at this point.

Their only roadblock could be KC, Mahomes will have to and is capable of simply outscoring the Ravens

#18823 5 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Their only roadblock could be KC, Mahomes will have to and is capable of simply outscoring the Ravens

Im rooting for KC to go to the super bowl. I think Mahomes deserves it.

#18824 5 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Im rooting for KC to go to the super bowl. I think Mahomes deserves it.

Perhaps it would be a nailbiter and then we would get to see that awesome Andy Reid clock management that I became accustomed to when he was here in Philly.

#18825 5 months ago

It really is amazing how many NFL coaches aren't good at clock management. Seems like the most basic thing most of us can do from our sofas.

I'd say probably half the NFL head coaches fuck up clock management on the reg.

#18826 5 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Sometimes while I’m asleep...

#18827 5 months ago

Up from a nap! What did I miss?

7DEE34BA-FCE0-4543-9361-CC396EE4965B (resized).jpeg
#18828 5 months ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Up from a nap! What did I miss?[quoted image]

Colson threw for four touchdowns..one game!

#18829 5 months ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:Colson threw for four touchdowns..one game!

If there’s no video it didn’t happen.

#18830 5 months ago
636083-albundy33 (resized).jpg
#18831 5 months ago
Quoted from Topher5000:

Ha ha ha ha, good one.

#18832 5 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It really is amazing how many NFL coaches aren't good at clock management. Seems like the most basic thing most of us can do from our sofas.
I'd say probably half the NFL head coaches fuck up clock management on the reg.

Garrett was the worse,especially bad in the last minutes of games!

#18834 5 months ago

ESPN reporting Garrett's done for real this time

#18835 5 months ago

Just saw on tv on Espn that Cowboys are moving on from coach Jason G. As in not renewing contract is the way I took it.

#18836 5 months ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Just saw on tv on Espn that Cowboys are moving on from coach Jason G. As in not renewing contract is the way I took it.

About f*cking time!

#18837 5 months ago

I have to say I thought Jerry might keep him considering the 3 days of meetings. Now for a coach that's not a yes man, pipe dream I know but lets see where this goes.

#18838 5 months ago

I think the AFC championship will come down to KC/Ravens and that the NFC championship will come down to SF/Saints. The NFC could get a little muddled because of Seattle who could easily knockout either SF or the Saints. I got a feeling the playoffs are going to be better this year than they have over the last few seasons.

#18839 5 months ago

Of course I gotta go to Brady’s last game Saturday. The weather’s gonna be horrible! I’ll be sitting in the rain for 4 hours with only pockets full of Fireball to keep my alive. Here’s an excerpt from a great article this morning on Brady’s winning ways at Gillette:

Saturday will be his 152nd game (playoffs included) at Gillette. He’s 115-19 during the regular season and 14-3 during the playoffs. Not only has no other quarterback ever won so many games in a single stadium, he’s the only quarterback to even reach 100.

“Eight times he posted unbeaten regular-season records at home. Dallas, Chicago, Minnesota, Cincinnati and Browns, among others, never beat Brady there. He’s 6-0 against Pittsburgh (playoffs included). He’s 16-1 against Buffalo.”

I can see why all you jokers want him gone.

#18840 5 months ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Saturday will be his 152nd game (playoffs included) at Gillette. He’s 115-19 during the regular season and 14-3 during the playoffs. Not only has no other quarterback ever won so many games in a single stadium, he’s the only quarterback to even reach 100.

I've never had any doubts about Brady's abilities I just don't think they'll make it to the AFC championship round. Titans are peaking right now at playoff time and I don't think NE defense will be able to overcome it.

#18841 5 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

I've never had any doubts about Brady's abilities I just don't think they'll make it to the AFC championship round. Titans are peaking right now at playoff time and I don't think NE defense will be able to overcome it.

I agree with you. It’s over

#18842 5 months ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Of course I gotta go to Brady’s last game Saturday. The weather’s gonna be horrible! I’ll be sitting in the rain for 4 hours with only pockets full of Fireball to keep my alive. Here’s an excerpt from a great article this morning on Brady’s winning ways at Gillette:
“Eight times he posted unbeaten regular-season records at home. Dallas, Chicago, Minnesota, Cincinnati and Browns, among others, never beat Brady there. He’s 6-0 against Pittsburgh (playoffs included). He’s 16-1 against Buffalo.”
I can see why all you jokers want him gone.

David vs Goliath

#18843 5 months ago

I know I've said this before and have talked about it with The Law but I can't help but think it's time for Harbaugh to come back to the NFL. He's been under fire since last season and this last bowl loss for Michigan may have opened the door for an NFL team to lure him away. Dallas, Browns someone has to go after this guy, he's a great coach and the NFL in my opinion would benefit from his return as the guy is a winner plain and simple. I know he had somewhat of a god-like persona with Michigan alumni and fans during the earlier years but his stock has definitely dropped over the past 3 seasons so it's a golden opportunity for someone.

#18844 5 months ago
Quoted from Erik:

David vs Goliath

If you consider he was a 6th round draft pick then yeah, it's exactly like David vs Goliath.

pats2 (resized).jpg
#18845 5 months ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

If you consider he was a 6th round draft pick then yeah, it's exactly like David vs Goliath.[quoted image]

An unstoppable force overwhelming opponents in every area! It's going to be Globetrotters vs Generals

#18846 5 months ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

If you consider he was a 6th round draft pick then yeah, it's exactly like David vs Goliath.[quoted image]

yourteamcheats.com

#18847 5 months ago

I Have

Bills: my second favorite team. This may be my sentimental pick

Patriots: don’t like them but can’t bet against them yet

Saints: they are not losing to the Vikings in that dome and probably ever with Cousins on the other side

Seahawks: Can’t stand them but I respect them. Getting ready for the trilogy the following week.

SB: Niners vs Chiefs

#18848 5 months ago
Quoted from Erik:

An unstoppable force overwhelming opponents in every area! It's going to be Globetrotters vs Generals

Not this year, the Titans have a huge advantage in this game for reasons I've already mentioned. If Brady wins this though, it will really be an underdog performance. Don't believe the line, that's only set up to get people to bet on both sides of the wager.

#18849 5 months ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

I Have
Bills: my second favorite team. This may be my sentimental pick
Patriots: don’t like them but can’t bet against them yet
Saints: they are not losing to the Vikings in that dome and probably ever with Cousins on the other side
Seahawks: Can’t stand them but I respect them. Getting ready for the trilogy the following week.
SB: Niners vs Chiefs

We're allowed to have "second" favorite teams? What are we, 12 years old?!?

#18850 5 months ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Not this year, the Titans have a huge advantage in this game for reasons I've already mentioned. If Brady wins this though, it will really be an underdog performance. Don't believe the line, that's only set up to get people to bet on both sides of the wager.

I've always loved this mentality:

Say your favorite team is going to lose and if they do you can say, "See, I was right!"...

And if they win, well, your favorite team won and you are happy!

Stupid.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Boards
PinSound
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Knoxville, TN
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 21.00
$ 3.50
Various Other Swag
UpKick Pinball
$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
There are 23255 posts in this topic. You are on page 377 of 466.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside