nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
carmichael.gif
giggle-laugh.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,768 posts in this topic. You are on page 376 of 1,516.
#18751 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Eli is at this point in his career an absolute bum and needs to hang it up. But he probably will be a backup somewhere next season and then throw 3 picks at the first given opportunity.
Jack Del rio DC hire official in Washington. boooom!
He’s gonna coach up that young D and of course chase young.
The rest of the East is fucked. For real this time!

They're winning the offseason so far! Obviously did their homework prior but not wasting time and getting shit in order this early is huge for next season.. why wait around! (Fire Garret already cowboys!)

#18752 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Eli is at this point in his career an absolute bum and needs to hang it up. But he probably will be a backup somewhere next season and then throw 3 picks at the first given opportunity.
Jack Del rio DC hire official in Washington. boooom!
The rest of the East is fucked. For real this time!

Yes! Eli to the skins! He will throw 3 INTs in every game, until he faces the Cowboys...where he will throw for 500 yards.

#18753 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Eli is done. He said he won’t be a backup. What team is going to promise him a starting job.

Oh man if I had a nickle. Whenever you find yourself thinking you know what teams will do you should just stop thinking; I do it all the time too.
This is a league that paid Jay Fucking Cutler 10 million to come out of retirement for a year...anything can happen.

#18754 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh man if I had a nickle. Whenever you find yourself thinking you know what teams will do you should just stop thinking; I do it all the time too.
This is a league that paid Jay Fucking Cutler 10 million to come out of retirement for a year...anything can happen.

Eli will always be attractive to some old, dumb, white front office. Yes I went there!

He’s a bum and a wash up but he’s still a good ole boy and a Manning. Wouldn’t shock me at all to see him on a roster next year, getting paid decent coin.

#18755 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Eli will always be attractive to some old, dumb, white front office....

"He's still got a cannon arm and can throw the deep ball!"

#18756 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'm not 100 sure Levi but I thought Young has said he'll stay at OSU. Probably just hasn't made up his mind, the money is a huge lure so he probably will enter the draft. He's going to be a good one whomever gets him!

#18757 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I'm not 100 sure Levi but I thought Young has said he'll stay at OSU. Probably just hasn't made up his mind, the money is a huge lure so he probably will enter the draft. He's going to be a good one whomever gets him!

He said it. He doesn’t mean it.

Would be a moronic move. Trevor Lawrence goes #1 next year. So best case scenario, he plays another year at Ohio for free, doesn’t get injured, and STILL gets drafted #2.

Worst case, he gets hurt, or has a bad year, and his draft stick Plummets.

Really makes zero sense for him not to go pro now.

This is the smartest, best time for him to declare.

#18758 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I think giants are all In on mcdaniels.
Terrible hire. Everybody wants a patriots coach and then they fire them 3 years later.

I was delighted when Danials slinked away from the Colts deal and we got Frank Reich

#18759 4 years ago

Who do you guys think Cleveland will fill their GM spot with? I'm thinking 3 guys are possibilities. Will be a big part of any HC considerations I would think, so I think they'll fill this spot first.

1st pick Eliot Wolf who is the Browns current assistant GM

2nd Scott Pioli currently with Falcons as assistant GM.

3trd. Nick Caserio currently personnel director for NE he has ties with Ohio having grown up in Lyndhurst but he is the longest shot here I think as he is considered one of NE best.

#18760 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Who do you guys think Cleveland will fill their GM spot with?

Probably kitchens

#18761 4 years ago

I think all the faves roll this week (so bold!!) with the games being one sided

#18762 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

They may want a piece of Steeler ass but without that QB and receivers, not going to happen, the Steelers are going to pound RG3 like a railroad spike.

Ooops...

#18763 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

The Browns draft a guy #1 and he turns out to be the best QB they've had in 20 years, but because you have now deemed him a POS, he must be a POS. Your logic is flawed to say the least. You still haven't given me a concrete reason why you think he's a POS.

lol.. do you want a 'let me google that for you link'?

Mayfield's antics are plain for all to see.. we don't even need a yourplayersaredirtbags.com site to accumulate it for us.

#18764 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

I don't run from anyone, i just don't respond to troll bait, unlike dumpster fire fans. I act like I've been there before because i have, 6 times.

Well, in that case, can you remember the perfect record of not winning the SB when they weren't the first round bye.

#18765 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Waiting to see who replaces him, and if Ron Rivera signs up to guide this shitshow riverboat down country.

I like Ron. Could do a lot worse.

I get the idea of needing a veteran to establish a foundation after a shit storm... but these guys are never going to get you to the promised land. I mean, JDR again?

They need to get back to the ways of allowing players and coaches to develop... and once they are developed, really take a deep look at what their upside really is.

#18766 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I get the idea of needing a veteran to establish a foundation after a shit storm... but these guys are never going to get you to the promised land. I mean, JDR again?
They need to get back to the ways of allowing players and coaches to develop... and once they are developed, really take a deep look at what their upside really is.

Seeing what was out there, I really
Like Rivera. He’s a winner and players love him and he’s still hungry.

And JDR is a beast. He has a proven record of turning shit defenses into good ones overnight. Redskins haven’t had even a halfway good defense in 10 years since shanahan came in and brought in Jim Haslet to implement the 3-4. It’s been that long!!

Not liking other candidates. I think the biggest fools gold are anybody from the patriots and mike McCarthy.

#18767 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Who do you guys think Cleveland will fill their GM spot with? I'm thinking 3 guys are possibilities. Will be a big part of any HC considerations I would think, so I think they'll fill this spot first.
1st pick Eliot Wolf who is the Browns current assistant GM
2nd Scott Pioli currently with Falcons as assistant GM.
3trd. Nick Caserio currently personnel director for NE he has ties with Ohio having grown up in Lyndhurst but he is the longest shot here I think as he is considered one of NE best.

Elliot Wolf..reunite him with coach McCarthy and see if they can re-live the packers glory days

#18768 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Although a franchise like the Giants should be easier due to their storied past....teams like Cleveland take much longer....Cleveland should find some young stud and GM and give them 5 years to turn the ship....

The key is to have something to build upon. The Giants had their family ownership there hands on to establish the creedo of how things would be and should be. That's what Cleveland really needs... is a foundation to build it's culture and identity upon. And then hire a GM and HC to live and breathe that.. and give them the time to build that into a reality.

If they can't spell out what they want their team to be.. besides 'good'.. they are going to keep this cycle of start/stop/reboot for years to come.

#18770 4 years ago

I stand corrected.

#18771 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Elliot Wolf..reunite him with coach McCarthy and see if they can re-live the packers glory days

I don't think McCarthy can handle the personalities in Cleveland. I'm not saying he a bad coach just in my opinion not such a good choice but who knows?

#18772 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I think all the faves roll this week (so bold!!) with the games being one sided

i'd be surprised if Phii beats seattle....seattle is a far superior team

#18773 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

I'm guessing all the haters that celebrated this are crying like little girls right now.

Yeah a beat writer in the Washington Post anoints them cleansed and that's that eh? Well I'll wait for the NFL announcement and if they're cleared so be it.

#18774 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

i'd be surprised if Phii beats seattle.

I was thinking the same, they'll have to play mistake free just to entertain a win.

#18775 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

i'd be surprised if Phii beats seattle....seattle is a far superior team

My sports book has Seattle as the favorite.

06C40E80-575B-4245-BA3E-17EFD09B0E28 (resized).png06C40E80-575B-4245-BA3E-17EFD09B0E28 (resized).png
#18776 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Will Seattle use beast mode during the playoffs as the feature back or just on short yardage?

He won't be the featured back, Homer, the 4th RB will be. He actually did pretty good against the Niners. Lynch and Turbin are for morale, a little help, and depth.

#18777 4 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

My sports book has Seattle as the favorite.

Actually I can't see them only being a 1.5 favorite even given they're playing in Philly. I think they are at least a 6-7 favorite.

#18778 4 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

My sports book has Seattle as the favorite.[quoted image]

yeah Seattle started as the dog then swung to favorite

#18779 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

yeah Seattle started as the dog then swung to favorite

Makes sense. Wish I jumped on the line early in that case.

#18780 4 years ago

I can't see the Vikings coming out with a win in New Orleans. The only playoff team the Vikings have beaten is Philly.

#18781 4 years ago

They need cook to have a chance, and they need him to be in top form, which I don't think he is

#18782 4 years ago

Let’s go Titans!!!

#18783 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I don't think McCarthy can handle the personalities in Cleveland. I'm not saying he a bad coach just in my opinion not such a good choice but who knows?

Ya. We will see if they shakes shit up there.. seems like a few cancers on and off the field tho. If OBJ was telling other teams he wants out during the game.. then I'd ship his ass out ! But it starts from the top of the food chain.. the owners.. speaking of batshit crazy owners.. jerry jones has a third fukkin meeting scheduled with Garret on thurs.. hope it's to clean his office out! Haha, love the cowboys but DAYUMMM

#18784 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I can't see the Vikings coming out with a win in New Orleans. The only playoff team the Vikings have beaten is Philly.

Brees is going to light up the Vikings secondary. I also have zero faith in Cousins on the road in a big game and I'm a Vikings fan. The only advantage we have is that the game is indoors.

#18785 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

jerry jones has a third fukkin meeting scheduled with Garret on thurs.. hope it's to clean his office out! Haha, love the cowboys but DAYUMMM

Jerry may keep him just cause everyone is clamoring for his firing and given his statements in the past that he truly believes in Garrett, Jones does not like to be second guessed.

#18786 4 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

He actually did pretty good against the Niners.

Liked his launch over the line in that game!

#18787 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Let’s go Titans!!!

Confused the Titans don’t fly.

#18788 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Confused the Titans don’t fly.

Hoping they will against the Pats! I heard the Pats arrived in town early to watch a few of the Titans practices.

#18789 4 years ago

I firmly believe the Titans will take down the Pats. Tom is finally starting to lose his edge which is the beginning of the end for Billy boy.

#18790 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Hoping they will against the Pats! I heard the Pats arrived in town early to watch a few of the Titans practices.

Good point.

When you have a sec check out this site. Www.yournflteamcheats.com

#18791 4 years ago

Thanks to those who are keeping this thread on football. Off topic discussions or insults will result in moderation and /or ejection.

#18792 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Not sure if you're trolling or not but the Patriots were at home for the regular season finale and play at home on Saturday. They never left town. nfl.com has a schedule if you'd like to look it up.

Only two quarterbacks have 4 or more wins vs Tom Brady, Peyton Manning and...you guessed it, Ryan Tannehill. Tannehill also leads the NFL in QBR. Derrick Henry is unstoppable and led the NFL in rushing. The Patriots are limping into the playoffs. If there ever was a year the Patriots are vulnerable, this is the year.

#18793 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Not sure if you're trolling or not but the Patriots were at home for the regular season finale and play at home on Saturday. They never left town. nfl.com has a schedule if you'd like to look it up.
Only two quarterbacks have 4 or more wins vs Tom Brady, Peyton Manning and...you guessed it, Ryan Tannehill. Tannehill also leads the NFL in QBR. Derrick Henry is unstoppable and led the NFL in rushing. The Patriots are limping into the playoffs. If there ever was a year the Patriots are vulnerable, this is the year.

I hope teams take advantage of it. The last couple years of Butkus' career was revenge for the league, people stomping on his head in the pile etc. Metaphorically, it's time for this to happen to the Pats!

#18794 4 years ago

I wish my team cheated better then faak! And i hope your not right RWH!! but it sure seems like if Garret was getting the axe he would of been told already.. frig

#18795 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Wait...the NFL has a website? With schedules on that internet thing?

I don’t troll. It was a joke. Learn to take one instead of getting all bent.

#18796 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I wish my team cheated better then faak! And i hope your not right RWH!! but it sure seems like if Garret was getting the axe he would of been told already.. frig

Dallas fans just have to hope Jerry thinks with his business in mind rather than his personal preference. I agree that the longer this plays out the more likely Garrett will stay.

#18797 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Wait...the NFL has a website? With schedules on that internet thing?
I don’t troll. It was a joke. Learn to take one instead of getting all bent.

Where on earth did you get that I am or was acting "bent"? I couldn't be anything further. I was just correcting you when you suggested the Patriots had to "arrive to town early". I assumed you thought the Patriots were the road team this weekend and wanted to make sure you knew they were playing at home, not in TN. Some people aren't aware of where the games are, some aren't aware of who is even in the playoffs. Just helping, no harm.

#18798 4 years ago

It's insane that Garret hasn't been fired yet. I'd guess it's 50/50 at this point.

#18799 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Where on earth did you get that I am or was acting "bent"? I couldn't be anything further. I was just correcting you when you suggested the Patriots had to "arrive to town early". I assumed you thought the Patriots were the road team this weekend and wanted to make sure you knew they were playing at home

Duly noted. My joke wouldn’t have worked as well with the Patriots home, because that would mean the Titans were filming their practice. And other teams don’t cheat.

We all know the website that’s about to be thrown out there.

There is never a time when the Patriots aren't at home in the beginning of the playoffs.

#18800 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

There is never a time when the Patriots aren't at home in the beginning of the playoffs.

They won't pull this one off this time, the Titans move forward.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,768 posts in this topic. You are on page 376 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/376 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.