tempFileForShare_20240418-181612 (resized).jpg
dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
436537586_10224867727456020_9063380137916814163_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,679 posts in this topic. You are on page 372 of 1,514.
#18551 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Wow, dumpster fire team fans are the most depressing fan bases. Trolling fans of better teams, arguing about who has the less crappy team? Pathetic...
www.thedraftisoursuperbowl.com

Almost as pathetic as losing to a team built to lose.

Go Dolphins.

#18552 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Almost as pathetic as losing to a team built to lose.
Go Dolphins.

And they do it every December! It’s a beautiful thing.

#18553 4 years ago

Rondogg why do you run???? You talk a lot of shit but run when confronted, just look over your post and others responses.

#18554 4 years ago

Now, how about some Wild Card picks? I like:
- Bills
- Titans
- Saints
- Seahawks

#18555 4 years ago

I don’t know if anyone mentioned it yet but what was up with delay of game with 20 seconds left. Seriously that might have been the biggest play of in the game. How did they let that happen? I am glad they did but from first and goal at the half yard line to at the five was probably the difference in the gam
Obviously I am biased as a 49er fan and I agree with P-Town the PI on the Niners and the personal foul call were horrible calls as well!

For Seahawks result is not the end of the world, for Niners result is absolutely huge. Difference between 1 and 5 seed is a big deal.

#18556 4 years ago

@ fosaisu just don't mention betting to Rondogg as his confidence in his "superior" team is just a bit lacking and he will slither and run for the tall grass. lol

New England sites this morning

Jumper (resized).jpgJumper (resized).jpg
#18557 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

I don’t know if anyone mentioned it yet but what was up with delay of game with 20 seconds left. Seriously that might have been the biggest play of in the game. How did they let that happen? I am glad they did but from first and goal at the half yard line to at the five was probably the difference in the gam
Obviously I am biased as a 49er fan and I agree with P-Town the PI on the Niners and the personal foul call were horrible calls as well!
For Seahawks result is not the end of the world, for Niners result is absolutely huge. Difference between 1 and 5 seed is a big deal.

Damnit Jorge I waited all day to watch and then fell asleep and missed the best part of the game, the second half!!!

#18558 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

I think they did it on purpose so they didn't have to rush Beast mode from the 1.

#18559 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Now, how about some Wild Card picks? I like:
- Bills
- Titans
- Saints
- Seahawks

I'm with you on those picks, lets hope they hold true!

#18560 4 years ago

Probably going to see the hawks again in two weeks. Hopefully Ford and Tart heal up and the D doesn’t gas out again!!!

Maybe even get Alexander back

#18561 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Shaun?!? Dude is 42 years old.

#18562 4 years ago

I don't run from anyone, i just don't respond to troll bait, unlike dumpster fire fans. I act like I've been there before because i have, 6 times.

#18563 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Shaun?!? Dude is 42 years old.

Kwan. He is an all pro line backer for the Niners that tore a pec in week 8.

#18564 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Probably going to see the hawks again in two weeks. Hopefully Ford and Tart heal up and the D doesn’t gas out again!!!

Niners D was close to Elite prior to all the injuries. Now I would say their average at best. They couldn't get off the field in the second half mainly due to the defensive back play. I love Dee Ford, but the guy is always hurt and rarely gets on the field. If the guy doesn't show up for the play offs I would get rid of him and allocate the money somewhere else. 49ers 3rd down defense last night was terrible.

#18565 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Niners D was close to Elite prior to all the injuries. Now I would say their average at best. They couldn't get off the field in the second half mainly due to the defensive back play. I love Dee Ford, but the guy is always hurt and rarely gets on the field. If the guy doesn't show up for the play offs I would get rid of him and allocate the money somewhere else. 49ers 3rd down defense last night was terrible.

Ford is great when he plays but the losses of DJ Jones and Ronald Blair have been just as big.
Bosa is still playing amazing, he is just getting doubled or chip on every play. His speed pursuing Wilson from behind is pretty much unmatched by a D lineman. Just need to get the man some help. Armstead and Buckner have really tailed off.

#18566 4 years ago

Thinking more about that game, I still can’t believe the Seahawks didn’t kick the field goal towards the end of the first half. The risk vs reward seemed crazy at that point. They were at the 30 and even if they make it, there is no guarantee they are getting a TD. It would have changed the whole dynamic of the game.

#18567 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Thinking more about that game, I still can’t believe the Seahawks didn’t kick the field goal towards the end of the first half. The risk vs reward seemed crazy at that point. They were at the 30 and even if they make it, there is no guarantee they are getting a TD. It would have changed the whole dynamic of the game.

DJ Jones, Blair, Ford, Alexander, and Tart are 5 key guys on defense that are no longer on the field. You can clearly see the impact its having on the defensive back play. That being said everyone everyone is riddled with injuries this time of year. Hopefully they get Ford, Tart, and possibly Alexander back for the play offs. If those guys don't step up its gonna be hard to win out. Home field advantage isn't that big a deal for the Niners (2 out of their 3 loses came at home).

#18568 4 years ago

The bye was more important for the Niners to heal up. Also forcing any possible matchup with the Saints at home is good.

Saints road is now pretty difficult. One home game, than trip to Lambo and possible trip to Santa Clara, opposed to all those games in the dome.

#18569 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

The bye was more important for the Niners to heal up. Also forcing any possible matchup with the Saints at home is good.
Saints road is now pretty difficult. One home game, than trip to Lambo and possible trip to Santa Clara, opposed to all those games in the dome.

Yep....Saints are tough at home...having to play on the road (especially in Lambo) is gonna be tough on the Saints. Brees is tough in a heated dome with zero wind.

#18570 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

...having to play on the road (especially in Lambo) is gonna be tough on the Saints.

Horrible for them for sure. But that's what you get for finishing only 13-3

#18571 4 years ago

I watched Josh Allen play his entire college career at UW. If the Bills get the "A" Allen they have a shot to go to the super bowl. If they get the over throwing "C" Allen they will probably lose in the first round. I hope he comes through and puts some points on the board, otherwise the Bills D will have to win the game(s) for them.

#18572 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

I watched Josh Allen play his entire college career at UW. If the Bills get the "A" Allen they have a shot to go to the super bowl. If they get the over throwing "C" Allen they will probably lose in the first round. I hope he comes through and puts some points on the board, otherwise the Bills D will have to win the game(s) for them.

The Bills only chance is to pressure Watson into turnovers like the Broncos game

#18573 4 years ago

Which version of Josh Allen is this?

IMG_20191230_115421 (resized).jpgIMG_20191230_115421 (resized).jpg
#18574 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Which version of Josh Allen is this?

The troubled teenager version i'd guess.

#18575 4 years ago

The troubled teenager version i'd guess.

Well, at least he hasn't done a bunch of commercials or shown too much confidence. Then he would be a REAL POS, right Who-Dey?

#18576 4 years ago

Jesus Christ it’s beefy in here. Black Monday got you guys down? Some serious midweek behavior going on here today!!

Not me! Redskins GM Bruce Allen fired after 10 horrendous years.

Waiting to see who replaces him, and if Ron Rivera signs up to guide this shitshow riverboat down country.

I like Ron. Could do a lot worse.

Still chuckling a little over the Patriots coughing up their bye to the dumpster fire dolphins. Embarrassing!

New York post article today suggesting a Bellicheck return to the Giants. Are they completely delusional?

#18577 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Horrible for them for sure. But that's what you get for finishing only 13-3

The NFC was pretty loaded with good teams this year.....pretty tough pill to swallow being 13-3 and being the 3 seed. Any of those 4 teams have a chance to make the Super Bowl....

#18578 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

New York post article today suggesting a Bellicheck return to the Giants. Are they completely delusional?

They're as believable as other people that had Miek McCarthy going to Pittsburgh & Tomlin heading to D.C.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I like Ron. Could do a lot worse.

Is gambling legal in DC? Because if you hadn't heard before, Ron 's a bit of a gambler.

#18579 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Yep, it's really too late for Miami with their win at any cost attitude. Looking forward to seeing their last stop at Foxburrow this season.

1190729258.jpg.0 (resized).jpg1190729258.jpg.0 (resized).jpg

Eric-Rowe (resized).jpgEric-Rowe (resized).jpgpreview (resized).jpgpreview (resized).jpgweb1_124151558-7ff84731e08248b4829fcd06afdca574 (resized).jpgweb1_124151558-7ff84731e08248b4829fcd06afdca574 (resized).jpg

#18580 4 years ago

Glad my chiefs took care of business yesterday, and handed another loss to Phyllis Rivers & the bolts. Was nice to see the fish come back n beat the cheatriots at Foxboro n make them play next weekend in the wild card..my team is playing well, and I’d say they’re a sexy pick moving on, already beat the Ravens n Pats this year during the season..go chiefs!!!

CA450B9F-60BF-43D8-9707-68406A69A8B9 (resized).jpegCA450B9F-60BF-43D8-9707-68406A69A8B9 (resized).jpeg
#18581 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

I don't run from anyone, i just don't respond to troll bait, unlike dumpster fire fans. I act like I've been there before because i have, 6 times.

Well looks like you responded to me, maybe you just need to go there one more time eh, to throw up over the fins lol

#18582 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Some well-deserved Gloatin’ from Odin!

#18583 4 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Glad my chiefs took care of business yesterday, and handed another loss to Phyllis Rivers & the bolts. Was nice to see the fish come back n beat the cheatriots at Foxboro n make them play next weekend in the wild card..my team is playing well, and I’d say they’re a sexy pick moving on, already beat the Ravens n Pats this year during the season..go chiefs!!![quoted image]

It’s funny cause you turned Phillip into Phyllis which is a girl’s name!! The implication being Phillip plays like a girl!

Awesome dude!

#18584 4 years ago

It was an exciting day for sure. We lost power with 5 minutes to go in the Miami game, but managed to get coverage on the radio. Power came back on just as the Dolphins scored that final touchdown. We were that close to going to Home Depot to buy a generator.

#18585 4 years ago

Jason Garrett fired!

#18586 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Jason Garrett fired!

Cowboy fans rejoice!

#18587 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Cowboy fans rejoice!

Hang on,listening to NFL network and it’s not official yet.Google page story from Jennifer Withers whoever the fuck that is claimed he was fired!

#18588 4 years ago

Dolphins let go of Schumer, damn even beating the Pats couldn't heal the wounds.

#18589 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Jason Garrett fired!

Freddie Kitchens is available...

#18590 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Freddie Kitchens is available...

Ouch that was just wrong!

#18591 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Jason Garrett fired!

really? I haven't heard any news on the firing

#18592 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

really? I haven't heard any news on the firing

Looks like it could be just speculation at this point....

#18593 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Just saw on NFL network he’s been telling his coaches and staff that it’s coming.

#18594 4 years ago

i sat through that soggy mess in Buffalo yesterday. I wish the starters would have played. Josh Allen is young and needs all the experience he can get. You would think there would be a desire to win every game.

#18595 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

He's not under contract anymore so firing isn't necessary. He just won't give him a new contract.

#18596 4 years ago

He’s gone.who's coaching Dallas next?

#18597 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

He’s gone.who's coaching Dallas next?

Urban Meyer gotta be the favorite.

Jerry loves his college coaches.

#18598 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Urban Meyer gotta be the favorite.

whoever it is .... good luck....Jerry Jones is the problem...

#18599 4 years ago
Screenshot_20191230-144216~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20191230-144216~2 (resized).png
#18600 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

whoever it is .... good luck....Jerry Jones is the problem...

So true!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 75,679 posts in this topic. You are on page 372 of 1,514.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/372 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.