Topic Stats

• 23,209 posts
  • 371 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Erik
  • Topic is favorited by 26 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,839 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20200523-122414~3 (resized).png
CNWY3IVEPII6RAOLA4BXWMMOGA (resized).jpg
F0E5A9E1-B629-4F4F-A091-C29B00F96E28 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20200522-005216~2 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
istockphoto-855011334-612x612 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200518-223042~2 (resized).png
6418F898-2071-4657-99FE-97689B201C59 (resized).jpeg
86271820-7524-4F3E-B97F-C48640D2FE6F.gif
A69A8968-9EE6-4CEB-BEA6-003B84EDB6F0 (resized).png
Screenshot_20200515-221116_Chrome (resized).jpg
Broken Clock (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200514-223630~2 (resized).png
Small Hands Joe2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20200514-141317~3 (resized).png

There are 23209 posts in this topic. You are on page 371 of 465.
#18501 4 months ago

Welcome back Marshawn Lynch!

#18502 4 months ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Now...why didn't they just do that in the Superbowl???

#18503 4 months ago

It was awesome watching Lynch launch himself up and over the goal line for a short yardage td.

Seahawks org is trying to get good karma and good mojo on their side, ...and win games.

Close game w/ 3-1/2 minutes left in 4th Q, 49ers 26, Seahawks 21.
Go Seahawks!
Help those Saints!

#18504 4 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Now...why didn't they just do that in the Superbowl???

Lynch got stopped plenty of times on those red zone runs as a Seahawk, there were no guarantees he'd make it in that game.

#18505 4 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

No they didnt because they still have two cancers on the team that they need to get rid of, mayfield and Beckham. Look here at Mayfield how classless he is.
https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0Nhm6xpV?s=a99&pd=036lRQ6C

Yeah, that is pretty classless. He probably should have just punched a woman in the head instead.

#18506 4 months ago

Wow, it looks like we will get a replay of history.

#18507 4 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I agree, they are just a terrible organization from top to bottom.

Coming from a fan of a 2-14 team, that...stings?

#18508 4 months ago

I think the ball crossed the line.

#18509 4 months ago

That PI should have at least been reviewed.

#18510 4 months ago

That ball did not cross the line. He was short.

#18511 4 months ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Def didn't cross, not close.

Once again you have a major major call to make on the almost final play of the game.
Better review it on my 10" Microsoft surface!!!

#18512 4 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Def didn't cross, not close.
Once again you have a major major call to make on the almost final play of the game.
Better review it on my 10" Microsoft surface!!!

Or 65" 4K TV, you know what they say when you assume.

#18513 4 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

They really need to get rid of Dorsey....he's terrible

You can pin the hiring of Kitchens and the trade of Zeitler on Dorsey. Kitchens is gone, so ownership has admitted they let Dorsey make a huge mistake. His seat just got 4000 degrees hotter, but the good news is they are going to have a coaching change with a roster that is the most talented since they came back in '99. This isn't the same as asking a veteran coach to come in and help rebuild a team.

Oh, wait. Forget everything I said above. Baker Mayfield yelled at a Bengals fan who was heckling him.

The Browns are totally screwed.

#18514 4 months ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Or 65" 4K TV, you know what they say when you assume.

I'm talking aboot the ref on the field not you.

#18515 4 months ago

He was short, but god damn that previous play was the definition of PI

#18516 4 months ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

That PI should have at least been reviewed.

What a joke the NFL is! That pass interference should have been reviewed. Niners hold on and win because of amateur reffing. What a travesty!

#18517 4 months ago

They won't overturn 98% of PIs challenged by coaches that are obvious PI, I wouldnt think they are gonna call it up themselves

#18518 4 months ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

What a joke the NFL is! That pass interference should have been reviewed. Niners hold on and win because of amateur reffing. What a travesty!

Don't over react. There are 22 players on the field at all times...EVERY play can't be reviewed.
I do believe it was interference, but it is a slippery slope to blame the refs for everything.

#18519 4 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Oh, wait. Forget everything I said above. Baker Mayfield yelled at a Bengals fan who was heckling him.

Since becoming a professional football player Mixon has been great on and off the field both. Baker Mayfield on the other hand doesn't understand that he's not the boss and he is only an employee so you just need to shut up and do what the boss tells you. He also needs to learn how to conduct himself like a professional and understand that you can't challenge heckling fans to a fist fight.

He is constantly saying things that he shouldn't say, just like when he criticized the team doctors. Cleveland has the best doctors in the world, I'm sure that they know what they're doing more than Baker Mayfield does..

#18520 4 months ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

yea right .....what about the BS call on the last 49ers drive....or the PI they called on the 49ers, which was terrible or the holding on the seahawks offensive line on almost every play.....the better team won....The SeaHawks reign in the west in over

#18521 4 months ago

Some bad calls but the hawks ultimately have themselves to blame. I love Lynch but trying to put him in with so little time killed thier momentum, lost them yards and a couple critical downs at the 2.

Thought it was good game over all though. Well fought by both sides.

#18522 4 months ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

He looked fat and slow....the rookie actually looked good

#18523 4 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Cleveland has the best doctors in the world

Just gonna leave this right here for everyone to peruse.

Reading your posts is exhausting. I don't know if I've ever come across anyone as ridiculously idiotic as you on the internet. I'm off to bed.

#18524 4 months ago
Quoted from WolfManCat:

Some bad calls but the hawks ultimately have themselves to blame. I love Lynch but trying to put him in with so little time killed thier momentum, lost them yards and a couple critical downs at the 2.
Thought it was good game over all though. Well fought by both sides.

There were bad calls on both sides of the ball....its called football.....both games they played this year came down to the last play....great entertainment

#18525 4 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

yea right .....what about the BS call on the last 49ers drive....or the PI they called on the 49ers, which was terrible or the holding on the seahawks offensive line on almost every play.....the better team won....The SeaHawks reign in the west in over

Agree, 9rs are definitely the better team PTown and another thing, if you have to bring in a fat out of shape retired running back to help your team then you got major problems.

#18526 4 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Just gonna leave this right here for everyone to peruse.
Reading your posts is exhausting. I don't know if I've ever come across anyone as ridiculously idiotic as you on the internet. I'm off to bed.

Go to bed and cry yourself to sleep over that devastating loss today. I know it must be embarrassing for you Dirtbag.

#18527 4 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

You can pin the hiring of Kitchens and the trade of Zeitler on Dorsey. Kitchens is gone, so ownership has admitted they let Dorsey make a huge mistake. His seat just got 4000 degrees hotter, but the good news is they are going to have a coaching change with a roster that is the most talented since they came back in '99. This isn't the same as asking a veteran coach to come in and help rebuild a team.
The Browns are totally screwed.

Its gonna be challenging for the Browns to recruit a top notch head coach with that front office....

#18528 4 months ago

That non call pass interference is supposed to be reviewed by the BOOTH when it's in the last 2 minutes. NFL doesn't understand their own rules they make. Very bush league!

#18529 4 months ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

It’s probably better for Seattle that it didn’t cross the line. If they won, they play a rested Vikings team at home next week where they are 4-4. Instead they get to play an injury riddled Eagles team on the road where they are 7-1. If they beat the Eagles, they most likely play the 49ers on the road where 49ers have not looked that good lately. I like Seattle’s chances much better at San Fran than in New Orleans or Lambeau.

#18530 4 months ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

That non call pass interference is supposed to be reviewed by the BOOTH when it's in the last 2 minutes. NFL doesn't understand their own rules they make. Very bush league!

You want to focus on one play, which they would never overturn anyways .... what about all the other bad calls? That 15 yard penalty against the Niners on their last possession was terrible, and so was the pass interference call on the Niners.....it is what it is....theres always tough calls in tight football games.

#18531 4 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

It’s probably better for Seattle that it didn’t cross the line. If they won, they play a rested Vikings team at home next week where they are 4-4. Instead they get to play an injury riddled Eagles team on the road where they are 7-1. If they beat the Eagles, they most likely play the 49ers on the road where 49ers have not looked that good lately. I like Seattle’s chances much better at San Fran than in New Orleans or Lambeau.

we know one thing it will be a good game...the NFC west was by far the best division in football....The Niners went through the gauntlet in regards to schedule this year, and came out pretty good

#18532 4 months ago

It was a good regular season this year, and we have some great match-ups coming up in the play-offs.
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/standings/playoffrace

Congrats to the Eagles and Titans on making it into the play-offs.
I'm glad the Titans got in instead of the Steelers.

I like the Saints to win at home over the Vikings. Go Saints!

The Seahawks should be able to get past the Eagles in Philly.

Let's all pull for the Titans to beat the Pats.

Bills vs Texans in Hou can definitely go either way. My guess is the point spread will be rather small.

#18533 4 months ago

Congrats to the losers for earning top draft picks coming up on Apr 23rd.
Bengals, Redskins, Lions, Giants, Dolphins, Chargers, Panthers, Cardinals, Jags, Browns, Jets, Raiders, Colts, Bucs, Broncos, Falcons, Cowboys, …
https://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2020/story/_/id/28374747/2020-nfl-draft-order-first-round-picks-1-32-date-location

Bengals played it well all the way to last game of the reg season.
* earned top draft choice
* finished 2 and 14, and by winning 2 games they avoided being one of the worst teams in NFL history.
* avoided total humiliation by splitting the 2 games vs the Browns (Browns won at home, and Bengals won at home).

#18534 4 months ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Congrats to the losers for earning top draft picks coming up on Apr 23rd.
Bengals, Redskins, Lions, Giants, Dolphins, Chargers, Panthers, Cardinals, Jags, Browns, Jets, Raiders, Colts, Bucs, Broncos, Falcons, Cowboys, …
https://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2020/story/_/id/28374747/2020-nfl-draft-order-first-round-picks-1-32-date-location
Bengals played it well all the way to last game of the reg season.
* earned top draft choice
* finished 2 and 14, and by winning 2 games they avoided being one of the worst teams in NFL history.
* avoided total humiliation by splitting the 2 games vs the Browns (Browns won at home, and Bengals won at home).

We just had to make sure that we got Ohio Joe because we gotta put this Ronald McDonald era to an end. Next year we come out guns a blazin!

#18535 4 months ago

Dolphins did pretty good for themselves with a big win and still the 5th pick.

But they were tanking hard for 1! You never know what’s gonna happen.

#18536 4 months ago

We're less than 1 week from one of the two best weekends of football. Here's the schedule:

#18537 4 months ago

Congrats to the Bills for making it into the play-offs again. 2nd time in 3 yrs.

Bills had a massive drought from the play-offs from yr 2000 thru 2016.
From 1996 to 1999 seasons, Bills were one & done in wildcard round of play-offs 3 out of 4 yrs, plus missed play-offs in 97.

The highs were high and the lows were crushing for the Bills in the early/mid 1990's, losing 4 Super Bowls in a row, then missing play-offs, followed by the 95 Bills winning a wildcard game, then losing in div play-off round.

So the last time the Bills won a play-off game was in late Dec 1995. That's about a 24 year span.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Buffalo_Bills_seasons

That said, and nothing against the Texans, but, Go Bills!

#18538 4 months ago

Damn it, Damn it, fell asleep at halftime and it appears I missed an exciting finish full of controversy! I just can not stay awake on these late games and Monday night games. Pumped up all day to watch and then miss the most exciting part of the game, f@*k I'm going back to bed.

#18539 4 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

We just had to make sure that we got Ohio Joe because we gotta put this Ronald McDonald era to an end. Next year we come out guns a blazin!

You just better hope Burrows doesn't do any commercials. Or open his mouth and say something confident. Then he'll become a real POS, right?

Oh, and he better turn that franchise around in his first season or else he'll be a bust. Good luck!

#18540 4 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

You just better hope Burrows doesn't do any commercials. Or open his mouth and say something confident. Then he'll become a real POS, right?
Oh, and he better turn that franchise around in his first season or else he'll be a bust. Good luck!

He will be 10X the person and QB that Mayfield ever thought about being trust me. Hes a good guy and he isnt cocky and full of himself. He's a very humble person.

#18541 4 months ago

Damn guys are you still at it, we both have teams that are in need of improvement so lets just leave it there and see what next year brings us. Time for the playoffs and the excitement that goes along!

#18542 4 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Damn guys are you still at it, we both have teams that are in need of improvement so lets just leave it there and see what next year brings us. Time for the playoffs and the excitement that goes along!

Hes just salty RWH. Getting pushed around by a 1-14 team like they did yesterday will do that to you.

#18543 4 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

5,109 yards, 33 TDs, 30 INTs

don't sell him short. he had 5 lost fumbles too.

#18544 4 months ago

Bills! Bills! Bills!

#18545 4 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Hes just salty RWH. Getting pushed around by a 1-14 team like they did yesterday will do that to you.

You didn't just call ME salty, did you? You are the very definition of salty. The Browns draft a guy #1 and he turns out to be the best QB they've had in 20 years, but because you have now deemed him a POS, he must be a POS. Your logic is flawed to say the least. You still haven't given me a concrete reason why you think he's a POS. Is it because he grabbed his crotch in a taunting manner at Oklahoma? Was it the planting of the flag at midfield after his win against Ohio State? How about the nerve of him wanting to make money by doing commercials? His confidence?

I just don't get it.

As for getting pushed around by a 1-14 team yesterday, you do realize that the entire city of Cleveland is much happier today, right? The team gave up on their coach and we are better for it. Yesterday was a huge win for the Browns organization.

#18546 4 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

He will be 10X the person and QB that Mayfield ever thought about being trust me. Hes a good guy and he isnt cocky and full of himself. He's a very humble person.

"I heard Joe Burrows will be 10x better than Baker Mayfield next season"

"Who told you that?"

"Who-Dey"

"Who the fuck is 'Who-Dey'?!?"

"He's a guy who posts on Pinside"

"What the fuck is 'Pinside'?!?!?"

Yeah, that should be a fun conversation. But you keep prognosticating over there, all-knowing one.

#18547 4 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Yesterday was a huge win for the Browns organization.

Yesterday was a huge day for us as well, not as good as you getting a new coach but, for us it was a small bit of confidence building going into the new year and draft day. Wishing both teams success next year as we try for a solid season.

#18548 4 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

"I heard Joe Burrows will be 10x better than Baker Mayfield next season"
"Who told you that?"

He's just fired up about new QB prospects same as you are for a new coach! Guys it's over we both got what we need and wanted, it is a win win.

#18549 4 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Yesterday was a huge day for us as well, not as good as you getting a new coach but, for us it was a small bit of confidence building going into the new year and draft day. Wishing both teams success next year as we try for a solid season.

See, you and I can't have a reasonable conversation around these parts. We need to say things like "Joe Burrows is a POS LOSER! lol" and "The Browns are big doo-doo heads who lost to my ultra-mega awesomest team yesterday! Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a plate of paint chips calling my name over there"

NFL fans, in general, are pretty low on the totem pole of humanity.

#18550 4 months ago

Wow, dumpster fire team fans are the most depressing fan bases. Trolling fans of better teams, arguing about who has the less crappy team? Pathetic...

www.thedraftisoursuperbowl.com

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Suffield, CT
$ 21.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 218.00
$ 20.00
Various Novelties
GC Pinball
$ 8,000.00
There are 23209 posts in this topic. You are on page 371 of 465.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside