Topic Stats

• 21,971 posts
  • 367 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 54 minutes ago by Daditude
  • Topic is favorited by 27 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,755 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20200330-020637~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20200327-085234_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200326-152800 (resized).png
New Rams Logo (resized).jpg
89B375F2-5D3D-4865-BC08-C014D846646F (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20200325-000007~2 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20200324-225203~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20200324-114832~2 (resized).png
nintchdbpict000000921046.jpg
545CABD5-F383-49DE-8577-D2AD59A8B820 (resized).jpeg
FCC41464-7E13-42E1-91A7-BFAFC0287A4B (resized).jpeg
14191969_10209001124602970_3719358956761661603_n (resized).jpg
bengal (resized).jpg
14191969_10209001124602970_3719358956761661603_n (resized).jpg
ali (resized).jpg

There are 21971 posts in this topic. You are on page 369 of 440.
#18401 3 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Who cares, just enjoy

I have to wonder if Rodgers is going to pull one of his patented comebacks.

#18402 3 months ago

How you like that rookie slamming Beckhams ass to the ground RW? Gotta love seeing Beckham and Mayfield getting bitch slapped!

#18403 3 months ago

All the AFC North games get physical but yeah good to see us pumped for once!

#18404 3 months ago

Dolphins, Lions, and Bears are in the game baby!

#18405 3 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I have to wonder if Rodgers is going to pull one of his patented comebacks.

Probably but you just gotta love watching them sweat getting there.

#18406 3 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Man what a stinking shitpile the 1pm games are today!
I’m going back to sleep!

Well so much for that theory, todays games have turned out to be pretty damn entertaining.

#18407 3 months ago

Go Lions!! Ready to watch the typical 2nd half disappointment.

#18408 3 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Well so much for that theory, todays games have turned out to be pretty damn entertaining.

Agreed.

All football is good. Whenever I forget that, I just try to remember the 7 month gap when there are absolutely NO GAMES.

#18409 3 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

is anyone streaming the Chicago game??? Where? I want to see it.

No, you don't, trust me. The Vikings are playing their scrubs and it's ugly.

#18410 3 months ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

No, you don't, trust me. The Vikings are playing their scrubs and it's ugly.

Finally got a good link.

#18411 3 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

And I’m awake baby!

Bouncing between pats dolphins illegal stream and packers game on tv. Rogers looks terrible!

#18412 3 months ago

Still not a fan of Payton. Pretty dumb to keep starters in the game up 35-3 in the 3rd.

#18413 3 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Rogers looks terrible!

Yeah ain't it great!

#18414 3 months ago

Where's Dirtbag? Anyone seen Dirtbag?? He seems to be missing.

#18415 3 months ago

Damn pats screw the pooch against one of the worst teams is football.

No bye week for them.

History says no super bowl either.

Awesome game!

Yourteambeefsathometofish.com

#18416 3 months ago

Baker Mayfield sucks and is overrated. Hes also a POS as a person. Good win for the Bengals, even though they should have won by more than they did because the Bengals dominated them the entire game. Dirtbag will probably take some time away I would imagine. He's probably pretty embarrassed right now.

#18417 3 months ago

Who Dey!!!!!!! Great week for Cincinnati. LSU and now bengals.

#18418 3 months ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Who Dey!!!!!!! Great week for Cincinnati. LSU and now bengals.

2-14 and feelin’ mean!!!

Hey gotta be nice to get the #1 pick and a win.

#18419 3 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Damn pats screw the pooch against one of the worst teams is football.
No bye week for them.
History says no super bowl either.
Awesome game!

Good I love it, now get ready for the Cowboys to kick some Redskin ass!That’s me feigning excitement for my loser Cowboys

#18420 3 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Good I love it, now get ready for the Cowboys to kick some Redskin ass!That’s me feigning excitement for my loser Cowboys

Dude I’m rooting for you too!

Let’s go skins. Get us some
chase Young!!!

#18421 3 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Baker Mayfield sucks and is overrated. Hes also a POS as a person. Good win for the Bengals, even though they should have won by more than they did because the Bengals dominated them the entire game. Dirtbag will probably take some time away I would imagine. He's probably pretty embarrassed right now.

I'm actually pretty happy. We are most likely getting a new coach, which means we will be tougher to beat next season. Kitchens was their biggest obstacle this season (literally, he's fat).

#18422 3 months ago

Dolphins over Pats? What?

#18423 3 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Dude I’m rooting for you too!
Let’s go skins. Get us some
chase Young!!!

Chase is going to the Lions - Go skins!

#18424 3 months ago

GB kicked the game winning field goal as time expired. I called that!

#18425 3 months ago

Just once I'd like to watch a game that The Refs don't make blown calls that assist a team. In this case Green Bay. That roughing the passer call was a joke! They didn't even touch Roger's Helmut . Green Bay win because of a blown call!

#18426 3 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Dolphins over Pats? What?

And can't even use the partying in Miami excuse

#18427 3 months ago

GO PACK GO!  GO PACK GO!  GO PACK GO!

We can do no worse than the 2 seed. Go Hawks!

#18428 3 months ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Just once I'd like to watch a game that The Refs don't make blown calls that assist a team. In this case Green Bay. That roughing the passer call was a joke! They didn't even touch Roger's Helmut . Green Bay win because of a blown call!

That was a bullshit call.

#18429 3 months ago

Yes! Vintage case Keemun pick setting you Dallas in great field position.

Which is good because Dallas appears to be awful and needs all the help they can get.

#18430 3 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

That was a bullshit call.

Nothing new against the Lions.

#18431 3 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I'm actually pretty happy. We are most likely getting a new coach, which means we will be tougher to beat next season. Kitchens was their biggest obstacle this season (literally, he's fat).

That’s not kind,you shouldn’t fat shame him like that!

#18432 3 months ago

For all the bad stuff I said about the Giants over the past decades. I take it back!

#18433 3 months ago

Freakin patriots, wtf... couldn’t they get some mini drones into the Miami training facility or locker rooms? What’s wrong with them, they just aren’t trying hard enough anymore

#18434 3 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Cleveland needs fire everyone involved in football operations and hire a new crew. Kitchens is terrible, but the GM who hired him is worse.

#18435 3 months ago

There’s the nastiest vibe here in Patriot Place. The day started out like we were entitled to winning just by showing up. Gilmore had his worst game and Fitzmagic moved the ball at will. Ugly

90088E8F-DBAD-4534-8F80-01DD5E47D853 (resized).jpeg
#18436 3 months ago

Do the Cowboy owners pay their receivers or they volunteers?

#18438 3 months ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

There’s the nastiest vibe here in Patriot Place. The day started out like we were entitled to winning just by showing up. Gilmore had his worst game and Fitzmagic moved the ball at will. Ugly[quoted image]

They allow people to bring guns into Gillette?!

So how restless are the natives in the parking lot? People
Drunk and ornery?

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE?!

Come on cowboys. Please. For the love of god stop sucking so much ass!

#18439 3 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Kitchens isn't a good coach that's for sure but he isnt your biggest problem. Your biggest problem is the inmates are running the asylum. When you have people like Mayfield and Beckham on your team you will never be successful because they are cancer and they kill team chemistry. Until the Browns get rid of those two clowns there they aren't going anywhere.

#18440 3 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

They allow people to bring guns into Gillette?!

They’re being passed around for mercy killing

#18441 3 months ago

You can’t blame all of this on Garrett this Cowboy team has no heart or pride!

#18442 3 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I’m not asking for heart or pride just a team that’s playing like they’ve met each other.

These guys are playing like a practice squad all Star team!!!!

booom! Cooper and dak finally make a damn play!

#18443 3 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

They overpaid Prescott and Elliot and destroyed the team, especially when they allowed Elliott to demand his contract be restructured. They should have just told him to stay at home.

#18444 3 months ago

Prescott didn’t sign a new contract earlier,he was winning early in season and hoped if it continued the numbers would get bigger.But they started losing and I haven’t heard any more talk of the 35 mil I heard he was hoping for,that’s not going to happen now.As for as Elliot when Dallas signed him he was deserving of it by today’s standards.Prescott is not the Cowboys future,they should start looking now!

#18445 3 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Prescott didn’t sign a new contract earlier,he was winning early in season and hoped if it continued the numbers would get bigger.But they started losing and I haven’t heard any more talk of the 35 mil I heard he was hoping for,that’s not going to happen now.As for as Elliot when Dallas signed him he was deserving of it by today’s standards.Prescott is not the Cowboys future,they should start looking now!

QBs are hard to find and Prescott is playing hurt.

I except him to sign a long term deal with the cowboys unless their new coach refuses to keep him. And jerry ain’t hiring a coach with that kind it clout.

Lol ok it’s 20-3.

Look if the skins need to be blown out to get the 2 pick in fine with it but at this point I think they can maybe stop sucking so much!

#18446 3 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

QBs are hard to find and Prescott is playing hurt.
I except him to sign a long term deal with the cowboys unless their new coach refuses to keep him. And jerry ain’t hiring a coach with that kind it clout.

Your probaly right about Prescott,but I’m right about his contract not being what it could’ve been earlier in season.You know yourself it’s hard to accept these mediocre QB’s when you’ve had Aikman,Staubach and even the unlucky Romo

#18447 3 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Uhh... coaches are supposed to be held accountable for those. Garrett needs to be replaced and Dallas have a coach who is more than a sidelined hand clapper.

#18448 3 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Your probaly right about Prescott,but I’m right about his contract not being what it could’ve been earlier in season.You know yourself it’s hard to accept these mediocre QB’s when you’ve had Aikman,Staubach and even the unlucky Romo

Hey sometimes you just gotta settle for Danny white.

#18449 3 months ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

I had to listen on the radio, so havent seen it... but I heard he started the slide and the defender hit him. Cant do that. Touching the helmet doesnt have anything to do with it.

#18450 3 months ago

If Jerry Jones decides to keep Garrett which I could see him doing, after 4 decades as a fan, I refuse to watch Dallas next year. I'll still wish Dallas well, but the Jerry Jones-Jason Garrett era continuing is more than I can stand to watch.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 21.00
Boards
PinSound
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pasadena, MD
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 218.00
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 21971 posts in this topic. You are on page 369 of 440.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside