Topic Stats

• 29,150 posts - Hot topic!
  • 412 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 minutes ago by vicjw66
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,242 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20210117-181303~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20210118-231825~3 (resized).png
IMG_4538 (resized).jpg
download (resized).jpeg
6e8902d7-7b2e-4a6e-a4a2-c4166cdf277f (resized).png
Screenshot_20210117-172545~2 (resized).png
C340D257-EBDE-4E9B-B25F-A3E7B880FE3A.gif
images (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20210117-164724_Firefox.jpg
640A8DA1-D44F-443C-BE0F-D3816F6696A9.gif
200 (6).gif
4C58228E-FE43-4218-A13B-1846AA481394 (resized).jpeg

There are 29150 posts in this topic. You are on page 369 of 583.
#18401 1 year ago
Quoted from RWH:

Who cares, just enjoy

I have to wonder if Rodgers is going to pull one of his patented comebacks.

#18402 1 year ago

How you like that rookie slamming Beckhams ass to the ground RW? Gotta love seeing Beckham and Mayfield getting bitch slapped!

#18403 1 year ago

All the AFC North games get physical but yeah good to see us pumped for once!

#18404 1 year ago

Dolphins, Lions, and Bears are in the game baby!

#18405 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I have to wonder if Rodgers is going to pull one of his patented comebacks.

Probably but you just gotta love watching them sweat getting there.

#18406 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Man what a stinking shitpile the 1pm games are today!
I’m going back to sleep!

Well so much for that theory, todays games have turned out to be pretty damn entertaining.

#18407 1 year ago

Go Lions!! Ready to watch the typical 2nd half disappointment.

#18408 1 year ago
Quoted from RWH:

Well so much for that theory, todays games have turned out to be pretty damn entertaining.

Agreed.

All football is good. Whenever I forget that, I just try to remember the 7 month gap when there are absolutely NO GAMES.

#18409 1 year ago
Quoted from RWH:

is anyone streaming the Chicago game??? Where? I want to see it.

No, you don't, trust me. The Vikings are playing their scrubs and it's ugly.

#18410 1 year ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

No, you don't, trust me. The Vikings are playing their scrubs and it's ugly.

Finally got a good link.

#18411 1 year ago
Quoted from RWH:

And I’m awake baby!

Bouncing between pats dolphins illegal stream and packers game on tv. Rogers looks terrible!

#18412 1 year ago

Still not a fan of Payton. Pretty dumb to keep starters in the game up 35-3 in the 3rd.

#18413 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Rogers looks terrible!

Yeah ain't it great!

#18414 1 year ago

Where's Dirtbag? Anyone seen Dirtbag?? He seems to be missing.

#18415 1 year ago

Damn pats screw the pooch against one of the worst teams is football.

No bye week for them.

History says no super bowl either.

Awesome game!

Yourteambeefsathometofish.com

#18416 1 year ago

Baker Mayfield sucks and is overrated. Hes also a POS as a person. Good win for the Bengals, even though they should have won by more than they did because the Bengals dominated them the entire game. Dirtbag will probably take some time away I would imagine. He's probably pretty embarrassed right now.

#18417 1 year ago

Who Dey!!!!!!! Great week for Cincinnati. LSU and now bengals.

#18418 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Who Dey!!!!!!! Great week for Cincinnati. LSU and now bengals.

2-14 and feelin’ mean!!!

Hey gotta be nice to get the #1 pick and a win.

#18419 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Damn pats screw the pooch against one of the worst teams is football.
No bye week for them.
History says no super bowl either.
Awesome game!

Good I love it, now get ready for the Cowboys to kick some Redskin ass!That’s me feigning excitement for my loser Cowboys

#18420 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Good I love it, now get ready for the Cowboys to kick some Redskin ass!That’s me feigning excitement for my loser Cowboys

Dude I’m rooting for you too!

Let’s go skins. Get us some
chase Young!!!

#18421 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Baker Mayfield sucks and is overrated. Hes also a POS as a person. Good win for the Bengals, even though they should have won by more than they did because the Bengals dominated them the entire game. Dirtbag will probably take some time away I would imagine. He's probably pretty embarrassed right now.

I'm actually pretty happy. We are most likely getting a new coach, which means we will be tougher to beat next season. Kitchens was their biggest obstacle this season (literally, he's fat).

#18422 1 year ago

Dolphins over Pats? What?

#18423 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Dude I’m rooting for you too!
Let’s go skins. Get us some
chase Young!!!

Chase is going to the Lions - Go skins!

#18424 1 year ago

GB kicked the game winning field goal as time expired. I called that!

#18425 1 year ago

Just once I'd like to watch a game that The Refs don't make blown calls that assist a team. In this case Green Bay. That roughing the passer call was a joke! They didn't even touch Roger's Helmut . Green Bay win because of a blown call!

#18426 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Dolphins over Pats? What?

And can't even use the partying in Miami excuse

#18427 1 year ago

GO PACK GO!  GO PACK GO!  GO PACK GO!

We can do no worse than the 2 seed. Go Hawks!

#18428 1 year ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Just once I'd like to watch a game that The Refs don't make blown calls that assist a team. In this case Green Bay. That roughing the passer call was a joke! They didn't even touch Roger's Helmut . Green Bay win because of a blown call!

That was a bullshit call.

#18429 1 year ago

Yes! Vintage case Keemun pick setting you Dallas in great field position.

Which is good because Dallas appears to be awful and needs all the help they can get.

#18430 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

That was a bullshit call.

Nothing new against the Lions.

#18431 1 year ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I'm actually pretty happy. We are most likely getting a new coach, which means we will be tougher to beat next season. Kitchens was their biggest obstacle this season (literally, he's fat).

That’s not kind,you shouldn’t fat shame him like that!

#18432 1 year ago

For all the bad stuff I said about the Giants over the past decades. I take it back!

#18433 1 year ago

Freakin patriots, wtf... couldn’t they get some mini drones into the Miami training facility or locker rooms? What’s wrong with them, they just aren’t trying hard enough anymore

#18434 1 year ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Cleveland needs fire everyone involved in football operations and hire a new crew. Kitchens is terrible, but the GM who hired him is worse.

#18435 1 year ago

There’s the nastiest vibe here in Patriot Place. The day started out like we were entitled to winning just by showing up. Gilmore had his worst game and Fitzmagic moved the ball at will. Ugly

90088E8F-DBAD-4534-8F80-01DD5E47D853 (resized).jpeg
#18436 1 year ago

Do the Cowboy owners pay their receivers or they volunteers?

#18438 1 year ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

There’s the nastiest vibe here in Patriot Place. The day started out like we were entitled to winning just by showing up. Gilmore had his worst game and Fitzmagic moved the ball at will. Ugly[quoted image]

They allow people to bring guns into Gillette?!

So how restless are the natives in the parking lot? People
Drunk and ornery?

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE?!

Come on cowboys. Please. For the love of god stop sucking so much ass!

#18439 1 year ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Kitchens isn't a good coach that's for sure but he isnt your biggest problem. Your biggest problem is the inmates are running the asylum. When you have people like Mayfield and Beckham on your team you will never be successful because they are cancer and they kill team chemistry. Until the Browns get rid of those two clowns there they aren't going anywhere.

#18440 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

They allow people to bring guns into Gillette?!

They’re being passed around for mercy killing

#18441 1 year ago

You can’t blame all of this on Garrett this Cowboy team has no heart or pride!

#18442 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I’m not asking for heart or pride just a team that’s playing like they’ve met each other.

These guys are playing like a practice squad all Star team!!!!

booom! Cooper and dak finally make a damn play!

#18443 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

They overpaid Prescott and Elliot and destroyed the team, especially when they allowed Elliott to demand his contract be restructured. They should have just told him to stay at home.

#18444 1 year ago

Prescott didn’t sign a new contract earlier,he was winning early in season and hoped if it continued the numbers would get bigger.But they started losing and I haven’t heard any more talk of the 35 mil I heard he was hoping for,that’s not going to happen now.As for as Elliot when Dallas signed him he was deserving of it by today’s standards.Prescott is not the Cowboys future,they should start looking now!

#18445 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Prescott didn’t sign a new contract earlier,he was winning early in season and hoped if it continued the numbers would get bigger.But they started losing and I haven’t heard any more talk of the 35 mil I heard he was hoping for,that’s not going to happen now.As for as Elliot when Dallas signed him he was deserving of it by today’s standards.Prescott is not the Cowboys future,they should start looking now!

QBs are hard to find and Prescott is playing hurt.

I except him to sign a long term deal with the cowboys unless their new coach refuses to keep him. And jerry ain’t hiring a coach with that kind it clout.

Lol ok it’s 20-3.

Look if the skins need to be blown out to get the 2 pick in fine with it but at this point I think they can maybe stop sucking so much!

#18446 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

QBs are hard to find and Prescott is playing hurt.
I except him to sign a long term deal with the cowboys unless their new coach refuses to keep him. And jerry ain’t hiring a coach with that kind it clout.

Your probaly right about Prescott,but I’m right about his contract not being what it could’ve been earlier in season.You know yourself it’s hard to accept these mediocre QB’s when you’ve had Aikman,Staubach and even the unlucky Romo

#18447 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Uhh... coaches are supposed to be held accountable for those. Garrett needs to be replaced and Dallas have a coach who is more than a sidelined hand clapper.

#18448 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Your probaly right about Prescott,but I’m right about his contract not being what it could’ve been earlier in season.You know yourself it’s hard to accept these mediocre QB’s when you’ve had Aikman,Staubach and even the unlucky Romo

Hey sometimes you just gotta settle for Danny white.

#18449 1 year ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

I had to listen on the radio, so havent seen it... but I heard he started the slide and the defender hit him. Cant do that. Touching the helmet doesnt have anything to do with it.

#18450 1 year ago

If Jerry Jones decides to keep Garrett which I could see him doing, after 4 decades as a fan, I refuse to watch Dallas next year. I'll still wish Dallas well, but the Jerry Jones-Jason Garrett era continuing is more than I can stand to watch.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Summerville, SC
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 21.00
Boards
PinSound
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Macomb, IL
Machine - For Sale
New York, NY
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
There are 29150 posts in this topic. You are on page 369 of 583.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside