5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
carmichael.gif
giggle-laugh.gif
tempFileForShare_20240418-181612 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,734 posts in this topic. You are on page 367 of 1,515.
#18301 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Must cost a lot to feed a young man 6'-4" 310 lbs.

Thank God the football players get an all you can eat meal plan. He starts eating late in the morning as soon as they start setting up for lunch...6 chicken cutlets, a mountain of broccoli, an absolute trough of Caesar salad, his own half gallon of make-it-yourself fruit smoothie and so on and on.

#18302 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

It's a win/win for me. If we win, we avoid double digit losses.

You're not going to win.

#18303 4 years ago

only 1 Super Bowl victory

"only"?! Tell that to Dan Marino...

#18304 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You're not going to win.

Okay. Enjoy win #2.

#18305 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Okay. Enjoy win #2.

Oh I'm going to because I cant stand your Dickhead of a QB. I hope he gets hit so hard that his grandkids feel it.

#18306 4 years ago

When Drew Brees gets another Super Bowl ring he will move into this top 10 list of qb's. Brees has many passing records already, but only 1 Super Bowl victory.

Can't use that criteria if you agree with Otto and Sammy as neither have won a SB. I know they didn't have the SB so what do you do?

#18307 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Can't use that criteria if you agree with Otto and Sammy as neither have won a SB. I know they didn't have the SB so what do you do?

Sammy invented the goddamn forward pass!

#18308 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Sammy invented the goddamn forward pass!

I agree with both Sammy and Otto, I was merely saying you rule Brees out cause he only has one SB ring.

#18309 4 years ago

Damn looks like shots have been fired.

Quoted from Who-Dey:

You're not going to win.

Quoted from dirtbag66:

Okay. Enjoy win #2.

Quoted from Who-Dey:

Oh I'm going to because I cant stand your Dickhead of a QB. I hope he gets hit so hard that his grandkids feel it.

#18310 4 years ago

I wanna say Eagles over Giants...but I have absolutely no idea which Eagles team is showing up. It is my bday tomorrow, so maybe Miracle at the Meadowlands III?

#18311 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Damn looks like shots have been fired.

No shots fired. Just don't understand why A. He's beating his chest at the prospect of a two win season and B. What his deal is with Baker Mayfield.

Dude has been an underdog his whole life. Two time walk on who worked his ass off and got rewarded by being selected #1 in the NFL draft. Or maybe it's him being in a bunch of commercials? You do realize he's one hit away from being done in the NFL. Who are we to judge him for striking while the iron is hot? Make some money just in case?

Seriously, what is it? Are you a big Hug Jackson fan and you disagreed with Baker's conduct towards him last season?

#18312 4 years ago

I'm a Browns fan yet I can still go a full day without calling Lamar Jackson, Andy Dalton or Ben Roethlisberger "dickheads". I guess I can do this because I don't have the intellect of a four year old.

#18313 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I like to use Cheez-its in mine, the big ones. Frito's are universal dip chips in any chili mix so yeah, have at it!

I used crushed up Cheez-Its in my meatballs once when I was out of breadcrumbs. I liked the way it tasted and have used them ever since.

#18314 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I wanna say Eagles over Giants...but I have absolutely no idea which Eagles team is showing up. It is my bday tomorrow, so maybe Miracle at the Meadowlands III?

I’m picking Giants to win, but Cowboys choke and Eagles walk off with the NFC East anyway.

#18315 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I’m picking Giants to win, but Cowboys choke and Eagles walk off with the NFC East anyway.

I think the Cowboys and eagles both will win, knocking out the cowboys

#18316 4 years ago

I hope to god the cowboys win but they are so bad who knows. They may fuck it up.

But seriously, the skins REALLY don’t want to win. Every borderline starter who has a scratch is on IR now. They aren’t gonna start Haskins. The entire secondary was on the street a week ago.

I have confidence that case Keenum can do what he does and the atrocious defense will do the rest, thus securing victory (defeat) and the 2nd pick in the draft. We’ve been fighting all season for this!

Giants/Philly? Honestly I call it a toss up. Two pretty bad teams there but the eagles are really gonna want it while the giants don’t give a shit. I’d be worried if I were an eagles fan though. Daniel Jones proved last week he can absolutely carve up a bad secondary if he’s not under pressure. And Barkley running wild could doom the birds too. I think it really comes down to pressure - if the birds can get to jones they should be able to pull out a win.

I’ll be watching the skins game but checking in on giants / eagles.

#18317 4 years ago

Patriots are gonna cheat their way to a 35-14 win tomorrow.

#18318 4 years ago

So Colson,
Are u predicting Eagles 31, Giants 24 or thereabouts?

#18319 4 years ago

If I was making the top 10 qb list, I would put Brees in there above Marino.

Earlier I was trying to state that when Brees has a 2nd SB win, then there will be pretty much no reason to keep him off the list, plus all of year 2019 new records he broke will then be factored into the newest top 10 alltime qb list. Some records he just recently broke.
It makes sense to me to include the best of the best qb's of the early era on that list, which was done imho.

#18320 4 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Patriots are gonna cheat their way to a 35-14 win tomorrow.

I just hope Edelman has recovered from that nasty fake head injury he suffered in the Bills game.

#18321 4 years ago

So Colson,
Are u predicting Eagles 31, Giants 24 or thereabouts?

Actually going 24-14...Eagles.

#18322 4 years ago

31-14 cowboys!
24-14......... giants!

#18323 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Actually going 24-14...Eagles.

Quoted from Dee-Bow:

31-14 cowboys!
24-14......... giants!

I'm curious to see how much fight the Giants will have.
Barkley has been on fire lately and Daniel Jones appears to have the skills.

Both of these games could go either way.

I'm guessing 21-17 eagles and 26-17 cowboys

#18324 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I'm a Browns fan yet I can still go a full day without calling Lamar Jackson, Andy Dalton or Ben Roethlisberger "dickheads". I guess I can do this because I don't have the intellect of a four year old.

Baker Mayfield is a POS as a human being. Hes also proving to be a bust in the NFL and hes bad for team chemistry just like Odell Beckham Jr. Enjoy your ass kicking tomorrow because that's exactly what the Bengals are going to do to you clowns.

#18325 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

NFL's top 10 QBs:
QUARTERBACK (10): Sammy Baugh, Tom Brady*, John Elway, Brett Favre, Otto Graham*, Peyton Manning, Dan Marino, Joe Montana*, Roger Staubach, Johnny Unitas*.
*Denotes unanimous selection.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001091999/article/nfls-alltime-team-tom-brady-joe-montana-top-quarterbacks
At the risk of offending Packer Nation, does anyone feel Favre is superior to Brees? I cant really comment about the old timers but that one seems egregious.

First, you can't really offend me.

I don't know if he's superior to Brees or not. I think it's pretty close. The whole list seems to lean a little toward former players, which I guess is fine. Favre was exciting and could win games on ridiculous throws, but he wasn't very consistent.

I will say I think Brees may be the best of the generation, sans Manning. I think he's an incredible talent, and has elevated some players to superstar status that haven't had any success elsewhere.

People here are ragging on the list for not acknowledging Rodgers. He's been crazy good for us. At the same time, I think the bigger snub is Starr. That guy is really underrated as a QB, and if it counts for anything (it really shouldn't in this list), there's seriously no better person on the planet.

#18326 4 years ago

So does it really matter eagles or cowboys? They are both getting destroyed in the first round!

#18327 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

NFL's top 10 QBs:
QUARTERBACK (10): Sammy Baugh, Tom Brady*, John Elway, Brett Favre, Otto Graham*, Peyton Manning, Dan Marino, Joe Montana*, Roger Staubach, Johnny Unitas*.
*Denotes unanimous selection.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001091999/article/nfls-alltime-team-tom-brady-joe-montana-top-quarterbacks
At the risk of offending Packer Nation, does anyone feel Favre is superior to Brees? I cant really comment about the old timers but that one seems egregious.

It really all depends on what metrics you are basing it on: wins, QBR, super bowls, comeback ability, accuracy, leadership, etc.

Otto Graham, Johnny Unitas, Sammy Baugh...and to some extent...Roger Staubach, all played in a completely different era. It is insanely difficult to compare them in todays pass-happy NFL.

#18328 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

First, you can't really offend me.
I don't know if he's superior to Brees or not. I think it's pretty close. The whole list seems to lean a little toward former players, which I guess is fine. Favre was exciting and could win games on ridiculous throws, but he wasn't very consistent.
I will say I think Brees may be the best of the generation, sans Manning. I think he's an incredible talent, and has elevated some players to superstar status that haven't had any success elsewhere.
People here are ragging on the list for not acknowledging Rodgers. He's been crazy good for us. At the same time, I think the bigger snub is Starr. That guy is really underrated as a QB, and if it counts for anything (it really shouldn't in this list), there's seriously no better person on the planet.

Wow, didn't realize Bart Starr died in May 2019. RIP!

#18329 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

So does it really matter eagles or cowboys? They are both getting destroyed in the first round!

Considering that Dallas has pretty much led the division the entire season, with subpar records or not, yes. It does matter.

#18330 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Baker Mayfield is a POS as a human being. Hes also proving to be a bust in the NFL and hes bad for team chemistry just like Odell Beckham Jr. Enjoy your ass kicking tomorrow because that's exactly what the Bengals are going to do to you clowns.

Seriously, how old are you?

#18332 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

#18334 4 years ago

Former Bengals HC (Marvin Lewis) reports he's been contacted by Washington Redskins owners a candidate for HC job. I didn't think he'd come back but looks like I was wrong. The article states that several teams have been in contact but, that the Redskins have told him he is their top choice thus far.

#18335 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Former Bengals HC (Marvin Lewis) reports he's been contacted by Washington Redskins owners a candidate for HC job. I didn't think he'd come back but looks like I was wrong. The article states that several teams have been in contact but, that the Redskins have told him he is their top choice thus far.

I thought it was a mistake getting rid of him personally. I like Marvin.

#18336 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

...in dog years. Lol

Boy aint that the truth lol

#18337 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I thought it was a mistake getting rid of him personally. I like Marvin.

I respect Marvin immensely for what he did in Cincinnati but it was time for him to go. Marvin wasn't going to go any further in Cincy. I can also say I'm happy the Bengals are showing signs of no longer holding onto 1st round picks that are just not progressing as they thought. John Ross, Billy Price may be out next year u8nder this new staff. Now if someone will only stop hanging onto Kirkpatrick (over paid bum) and not listen to pro-football's ranking of him, he sucks!

#18338 4 years ago

I would have been ok with getting rid of Marvin had they replaced him with a proven coach but i knew Mike Brown would replace him with a guy that he “hopes” will turn out to be the next great coach. That hardly ever works out for teams.

#18339 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Now if someone will only stop hanging onto Kirkpatrick (over paid bum)

OMG, you are soooo .........

#18340 4 years ago

I am so ready for this niner game tonight! I really don’t know what to expect. On paper Niner should win pretty easily but playing in Seattle and Wilson just has way of getting it done. I really dislike him but that is because he is really good.

#18341 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Quoted from Who-Dey:

That day when trolls troll each other. Magical.

#18342 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Gets even better look a third troll joined in, oh that's you sorry.

#18343 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

yourteamtrollsothertrolls.com

#18344 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Im not trolling, Baker Mayfield is a POS for a human being and hes got a big mouth that he really shouldnt even be running because the guy hasn't done jack shit. He’s actually been pretty damn bad this year and he has zero leadership skills either.

#18345 4 years ago

The amount of talk about a 6 win team and 1 win team is comical. Let’s get their game over with so we can talk about the games that matter and you guys can start working on your draft board!

#18346 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Im not trolling, Baker Mayfield is a POS for a human being and hes got a big mouth that he really shouldnt even be running because the guy hasn't done jack shit. He’s actually been pretty damn bad this year and he has zero leadership skills either.

What makes him a POS?

#18347 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

What makes him a POS?

Because he’s a cocky asshole that don't know when to stfu.

#18348 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

The amount of talk about a 6 win team and 1 win team is comical. Let’s get their game over with so we can talk about the games that matter and you guys can start working on your draft board!

You know Jorge other people have teams they are fans of other than your 49ers. Seems you have forgotten how irrelevant your 49ers have been over the last decade, so if you feel the need to talk about other teams, then do so but, don't expect everyone else to wait with baited breath for your revelations. That would be 2013 when you lost...…...

#18349 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

You know Jorge other people have teams they are fans of other than your 49ers. Seems you have forgotten how irrelevant your 49ers have been over the last decade, so if you feel the need to talk about other teams, then do so but, don't expect everyone else to wait with baited breath for your revelations. That would be 2013 when you lost...…...

Exactly what i was thinking when he posted that. Bad teams are relevant also.

#18350 4 years ago

Now that we locked up our hero/future hall of famer/multi MVP recipient, its time to destroy the Browns!

EI-NWP8XYAEVG2H (resized).jpgEI-NWP8XYAEVG2H (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,734 posts in this topic. You are on page 367 of 1,515.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/367 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.