nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
carmichael.gif
giggle-laugh.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 365 of 1,516.
#18201 4 years ago

So many legit teams this year. Each with there own style and path to the Super Bowl. Why it’s the best gift a football fan could get...
Except if you’re a Cowboys fan, then it feels like tax day

#18202 4 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Except if you’re a Cowboys fan, then it feels like tax day

Nonsense, it's tax return time for Dallas fans, they're getting a new coach!

#18203 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Yeah I'm not really convinced that's such a great move. Didn't see much out of him the last season he played but hell hope it works out! Could just make the playoffs that much more exciting in the NFC west!

He averages 4.2 yards per carry. I think it will work out fine.
Got any better ideas when you lose 2 of your starting running backs late in the season?

#18204 4 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Got any better ideas when you lose 2 of your starting running backs late in the season?

Yeah I think it gives the team a little boost and a needed RB. Don't expect him to light the world on fire but not a bad mood.

#18205 4 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

He averages 4.2 yards per carry.

You mean he did average 4.2 and I'm not saying it won't be great for you. I just think it's a big risk is all.

#18206 4 years ago

He will give them a hammer when inside the five because he is strong and large.

#18207 4 years ago

Lynch signing is act of desperation. Might work but basically their hand is forced to
do it.

I like my Niner’s position much better than with a healthy Carsen.

Lynch might come out and go crazy but playing the percentages that is not going to happen.

#18208 4 years ago

Happy holidays to everyone I've pissed off in here.

Go Browns.

#18209 4 years ago

Lamar is appreciating his front linemen and got them all Rolexes, no biggie his super bowl appearance bonus will cover it.

#18210 4 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

He averages 4.2 yards per carry. I think it will work out fine.

Its shocking to me that they don't have a few running backs on their practice squad.....who knows how he'll perform as he hasn't strap em up in years....he might be just fine....Niners haven't won up there is 7 years so they better bring their A game or their gonna get their ass kicked even though they are a far superior team.

==-
-

#18212 4 years ago

Good one Rondogg.
The comments to the article are quite funny, hammering the Pats and Pats fans, etc.

Merry Christmas to all.

Go Saints!

#18213 4 years ago

Merry Christmas Dirtbag!

P.s.: I'm 58, and this is the first time I've ever said Merry Christmas and dirtbag in the same sentence. Feels pretty good actually.

#18214 4 years ago

Maybe Seahawks promised M.L. that they would give him the ball on some 1st and goal, 2nd and goal, 3rd and goal situations, and let him score some td's during playoff games to help make amends for past screwups of years ago when they didn't give him the ball.

#18215 4 years ago

Merry Christmas to all my fellow NFL fans/friends on here!

Screenshot_20191224-225534~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20191224-225534~2 (resized).png
#18216 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Happy holidays to everyone I've pissed off in here.
Go Browns.

Let’s all agree, we’re all passionate fans and have our teams..but I do wish a merry x mas to all filled with love and happiness..and..

936C4FE9-5B4C-4F78-9D49-D210F2F30F13 (resized).jpeg936C4FE9-5B4C-4F78-9D49-D210F2F30F13 (resized).jpeg
#18217 4 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Let’s all agree, we’re all passionate fans and have our teams..but I do wish a merry x mas to all filled with love and happiness..and..[quoted image]

I'd love to see a Chiefs / Niners Super Bowl.....

#18218 4 years ago

Let's all wish for a Saints - Chiefs Super Bowl,
-or- a Saints - Bills Super Bowl.
20191207_101442 (resized).jpg20191207_101442 (resized).jpg
Bust thru that D line for a rushing touchdown.

#18219 4 years ago

Ravens -vs- 49ers Super bowl coming to your TV soon!

#18220 4 years ago

Merry Christmas to all of you here

NFL Christmas (resized).jpgNFL Christmas (resized).jpg
#18221 4 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Let’s all agree, we’re all passionate fans and have our teams..but I do wish a merry x mas to all filled with love and happiness..and..[quoted image]

You’re from Canada, the land of many trees, and you blaspheme with a fake tree? No super bowl for you.

C5E6C653-FC5E-4126-B703-5F16BA8A14A8 (resized).jpegC5E6C653-FC5E-4126-B703-5F16BA8A14A8 (resized).jpeg
#18222 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Merry Christmas to all of you here

Love the topper.

#18223 4 years ago

I noticed the Bengals, Broncos, Browns, & Bears are at the bottom there too.

#18224 4 years ago
nfl2 (resized).jpgnfl2 (resized).jpg
#18225 4 years ago

We are coming Seattle!

D5792443-1C28-48F1-821C-969E077F4AB9 (resized).jpegD5792443-1C28-48F1-821C-969E077F4AB9 (resized).jpeg
#18226 4 years ago

Just saw this on YouTube. Do you guys remember this? Crazy!

#18227 4 years ago

Only one day of football this coming week. No Thursday, no Saturday, no Monday.
Sunday only.

#18228 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Only one day of football this coming week. No Thursday, no Saturday, no Monday.
Sunday only.

I'm ready for the playoffs. Alot of teams will be playing their scrubs the rest of the year probably

#18229 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I'm ready for the playoffs. Alot of teams will be playing their scrubs the rest of the year probably

This will not be true for Seahawks vs 49ers. The return of Marshawn is going to blow the roof off the place. Metaphorically speaking, as the Clink doesn't have a roof.

#18230 4 years ago
Quoted from FlashDaddy:

This will not be true for Seahawks vs 49ers. The return of Marshawn is going to blow the roof off the place. Metaphorically speaking, as the Clink doesn't have a roof.

It used to, but they blew it off

#18231 4 years ago

Sunday 12/29/19 games:

Browns favored by 2-1/2 to 3 points over the Bengals in Cincy.
Could be a real pride fight even though both teams out of playoffs.
Go Browns!
I may root for the Bengals to do good next year depending on who they draft/sign.

Dolphins at N.E., Pats favored by 15-1/2 points. Go Dolphins!

Chargers at K.C. Chiefs favored by 8-1/2 to 9 points. Go Chiefs!

Saints favored by 13 over Panthers at Carolina. Go Saints!
Saints trying to get a 1st round bye, and more playoff games w/ home field adv.

Steelers at Baltimore. Steelers favored by 1-1/2 to 2 points. Go Ravens!
I guess oddsmakers feel that Ravens will rest key players and might not try hard to win. Plus Steelers are in a must-win situation.

Titans at Houston. Titans favored by 3 to 3-1/2 points. Big game for Titans. Go Titans!
They need to win the game to ensure earning last AFC wildcard spot. (edited/corrected).
Best not to count on Steelers losing. Steelers will be trying hard to win

Raiders at Denver. Broncos favored by 3-1/2 points. Go Raiders!

SNF game: 49ers at Seattle, 49ers favored by 3. Go Seahawks!

#18232 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Browns favored by 2-1/2 to 3 points over the Bengals in Cincy

Bengals will whip Clevelands ass Sunday, mark my words!

#18233 4 years ago

The Steelers may get in due to Baltimore resting players as the only reason. The Steelers and many more teams for that matter are no match for Baltimore this season.

Bengals kick some ass Sunday!

#18234 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

The Steelers may get in due to Baltimore resting players as the only reason. The Steelers and many more teams for that matter are no match for Baltimore this season.
Bengals kick some ass Sunday!

What better way to end the season than kicking Clevelands ass and then drafting Joe Burrow #1? Sounds pretty good to me. See ya Andy Dalton you Ronald McDonald look MF!

#18235 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Andy Dalton you Ronald McDonald look MF!

That's no way to talk about Foghorn Leghorn. lol Really Andy did a lot of good things in Cincy, we went to the playoffs 5 times in a row which is no easy feat. I can't say anything wrong about him and wish him the best if and when he goes. I'm thinking they will keep him his last year to help mentor the new QB.

#18236 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

That's no way to talk about Foghorn Leghorn. lol Really Andy did a lot of good things in Cincy, we went to the playoffs 5 times in a row which is no easy feat. I can't say anything wrong about him and wish him the best if and when he goes. I'm thinking they will keep him his last year to help mentor the new QB.

Im just glad he's going to be gone. Ive had enough of the Andy Dalton era. I dont hate him or anything but hes just an average QB at best, i dont care what his stats say. He makes too many critical mistakes.

#18237 4 years ago

Who do you like 49ers or Seahawks this Sunday? I like the 49ers and am hoping they solve the defensive woes they've been experiencing as of late. I'm seeing them and the Ravens in the Super bowl this year.

#18238 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Bengals will whip Clevelands ass Sunday, mark my words!

What's your chili confidence level?

#18239 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Very high, lol we swear by it. I'll eat a nice 4-way of Skyline and follow that with a bowl of Gold Star. Have you ever eaten Skyline or Gold Star, not the can crap either, or frozen stuff. Neither do them any justice, you need it fresh and hot. I like Texas style chili also, eat it every time I go visit my sis in Belton.

#18240 4 years ago

Just found out real red chili doesn’t come with beans in it.

#18241 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Just found out real red chili doesn’t come with beans in it.

Beans in chili is a fucking disgrace.

#18242 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

So I’m finding out lol.

#18243 4 years ago

This my go to every time I make chili. Brown up some ground beef and toss in the crock pot with the cooking sauce and spices. It's a great base to start with and then tweak it however you want. Sometimes I will add some black or red kidney beans. Other times I'll do nothing. Sometimes I will substitute the beef broth with beer. Adding some diced tomatoes that disintegrate in the crock pot tastes good also. It all depends on how I'm feeling that day, but have never had any complaints no matter how it was done.

stubbs (resized).jpgstubbs (resized).jpg
#18244 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Lynch signing is act of desperation. Might work but basically their hand is forced to
do it.
I like my Niner’s position much better than with a healthy Carsen.
Lynch might come out and go crazy but playing the percentages that is not going to happen.

Totally agree with all of this, Carson has been great this year. Lynch was great a few years ago... but he was slowing down at Oakland and has been out of the game for a year. We just don't know how he will perform, he's a wild card. I think it's a major morale booster for a battered up team that just lost a game and two running backs, going into their most important game of the season. All we really need from Lynch and Turbin in some 3-4 yard pick ups here and there, Russell Wilson and the defense will do the rest. I do think Lynch feels like he has more to prove as a football player and he would love another Superbowl ring, so he's personally motivated and has been training for a few weeks, but he's still hella rusty.

#18245 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

They refuse to call it chili if it has beans in the Texas town where my sis lives. lol

#18246 4 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Lynch feels like he has more to prove as a football player and he would love another Superbowl ring, so he's personally motivated and has been training for a few weeks, but he's still hella rusty.

As I said before I think they'll just use him as the hammer in short yardage (1-2 yds.) situations.

#18247 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Skyline chilli rocks!

#18248 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

They refuse to call it chili if it has beans in the Texas town where my sis lives. lol

You might want to check out www.yourchiliwithbeanscheats.com.

Newenglandclamchowdercheats.com is good for info too, but the posters there get upset because apparently every clam chowder does, not just those of the New England variety.

#18249 4 years ago

I’m as amused as anybody by the return of Beast Mode, but realistically he’s old, he’s probably in terrible shape, and he has a ton of miles on him.

I wouldn’t expect much.

#18250 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I’m as amused as anybody by the return of Beast Mode, but realistically he’s old, he’s probably in terrible shape, and he has a ton of miles on him.
I wouldn’t expect much.

yep a blown hamstring in the 2nd quarter after he fumbles in the first .... welcome home beast mode

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 365 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/365?hl=flashdaddy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.