carmichael.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
giggle-laugh.gif
tempFileForShare_20240418-181612 (resized).jpg
dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 364 of 1,515.
#18151 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I thought you meant the Bengals played a great game and still lost

They did play a good game and did lose. Hey I'm proud they made it to the SB, there are still a few teams that have never even been there. We played well in both games and unfortunately lost, 9ers happened to play a little better, both were low scoring games.

#18152 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

We wouldn't even remember Belicheats name if it were not for Brady, or have you forgot his masterful past....just ask the Browns.

Christ now you've done it.

www.went11-5andmissedplayoffswithcassell.com

I too can't wait for the genius coach to suddenly become a wash up overnight when Brady hangs em up.

#18153 4 years ago

Tonight is a tough pick if you ask me. Rivalry, possible control of playoff locations but I'm just going to go with my gut and take the Vikings. I watched 2 miracles occur yesterday (Steelers loss and Cardinals win) so I think the quota for miracles has been met and we'll have no surprises tonight.

#18154 4 years ago

I don't know how you yourself into thinking the Steelers game was a lock and "no one said they could lose" but it's some belicheck level shit.
They were favored by 3 points.

#18155 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I too can't wait for the genius coach to suddenly become a wash up overnight when Brady hangs em up.

Truthfully I think he's no idiot and if Brady retires or leaves Belicheat will retire then and there rather than risk ridicule.

#18156 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I don't know how you yourself into thinking the Steelers game was a lock and "no one said they could lose" but it's some belicheck level shit.

I took the Jets, why? you know why, I hate the Steelers plain and simple. Now did I really think they'd lose?, hell no, I thought they'd thrash the Jets but it went south, I won't complain.

#18157 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I think u drank too much over the weekend. Its no coincidence that the Patriots are the only NFL franchise to be accused of cheating almost annually...

I don't drink.

Garbage teams can't figure out how the Patriots keep winning so they make up puffs of air and phantom hidden cameras.

Most people have no idea just how benign Spygate really was. If the camera was 20 more feet up in the stands it would have been legal. Educate yourself: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spygate_(NFL) or sound like every other blind hater (edited).

#18158 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

I don't drink.... or sound like every other blind hater with sand in their vajjj.

Maybe not, but you’ve got a stuck “j” on your keyboard. Or maybe your kids fucked with the autocorrect on your phone.

#18159 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

I don't drink.
Garbage teams can't figure out how the Patriots keep winning so they make up puffs of air and phantom hidden cameras.
Most people have no idea just how benign Spygate really was. If the camera was 20 more feet up in the stands it would have been legal. Educate yourself: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spygate_(NFL) or sound like every other blind hater with sand in their vajjj.

My point is its always the Patriots who are accused of cheating....clearly its no coincidence...deflate gate was far more serious than anything else...deflating balls 2 psi is a big deal....

#18160 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

We wouldn't even remember Belicheats name if it were not for Brady

Ahhh the old one-two dance of denial:
1) Belichick’s worthless without Brady.
2) Brady’s worthless without Belichick.

I expected keener insight from people who can read schematics...

#18161 4 years ago

I genuinely don't understand how this shit gets under Pats fans' skin so much.

Guilty conscience?

#18162 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Guilty conscience?

now thats funny

#18163 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

My point is its always the Patriots who are accused of cheating....clearly its no coincidence...deflate gate was far more serious than anything else...deflating balls 2 psi is a big deal....

A big deal? After the Deflategate punishment forced Brady to play with properly inflated balls all he has done is go to 3 consecutive Super Bowls, winning two of them and set Super Bowl records for the biggest comeback and yards in a game. He also won another NFL MVP. Yeah, it sounds like 2psi was a real big deal...smh...

#18164 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Guilty conscience?

www.yourteamcheats.com

#18165 4 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Brady’s worthless without Belichick

No not a one-two as you call it as Brady would be a great QB anywhere, Belicheat would be mediocre at best with out Tom.

#18166 4 years ago

So....back to actual football, I’m going with Vikings.

#18167 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

So....back to actual football, I’m going with Vikings.

I can't go Vikings without Dalvin Cook; but I'll be routing for them.

#18168 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I can't go Vikings without Dalvin Cook; but I'll be routing for them.

I'm sure that makes them feel better.

#18169 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

I don't drink.
Most people have no idea just how benign Spygate really was. If the camera was 20 more feet up in the stands it would have been legal. Educate yourself: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spygate_(NFL) or sound like every other blind hater with sand in their vajjj.

I guess my team needs to start cheating, lol!
It's better than getting beat up on a weekly basis.

#18170 4 years ago

I said earlier I'm going with the Vikings too.

#18171 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

The firings are coming, but after the redskins game.

Good! Bring it on, I’m tired of Garrett I’ve watched him make some of the dumbest coaching decisions over the years.

#18172 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

A big deal? After the Deflategate punishment forced Brady to play with properly inflated balls all he has done is go to 3 consecutive Super Bowls, winning two of them and set Super Bowl records for the biggest comeback and yards in a game. He also won another NFL MVP. Yeah, it sounds like 2psi was a real big deal...smh...

Nobody is doubting the greatness of Brady, but u still seem to ignore the fact that the Patriots cheated and seem to be the ONLY NFL team in the news for cheating (seems to happen annually)...The good news is the Patriots immortal NFL run is over....

#18173 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

The good news is the Patriots immortal NFL run is over....

Not yet.

#18174 4 years ago

Its over....the good news is they play in the shittiest division in football so they should still compete for the playoffs every year...next year 8-8 might win it

#18175 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

...the good news is they play in the shittiest division in football

Don't forget about the NFC (l)east

Screenshot_20191223-165559 (resized).pngScreenshot_20191223-165559 (resized).png
#18176 4 years ago

At least we can all agree that it would be nice to see the Patriots in the AFC Championship game for the 9th season in a row. Go Pats, ammirite?

#18177 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Don't forget about the NFC (l)east

A wooden stake through Colsond heart.

#18178 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

At least we can all agree that it would be nice to see the Patriots in the AFC Championship game for the 9th season in a row.

I won't begrudge them, they've earned their shot. The truth is they're only in it until they meet KC.

#18179 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

or have you forgot his masterful past....just ask the Browns.

They were a team favored to make the big dance the final year until the move news happened. They were 11-5 the year before. They were a team on the rise under his leadership. And the ravens won the superbowl just 4 years later with much of the staff he setup.

What youd hear from the browns fans is “what should have been...” - not how awful bill was.

#18180 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Mine too. I'm a Cowboy fan. This season has hurt.

#18181 4 years ago

Poor Case Keenum. Cousins is not an improvement.

#18184 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Poor Case Keenum. Cousins is not an improvement.

Case is really, really bad.

#18185 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

2 fumbles for the pack already.

Make that 3...plus 1 INT

#18186 4 years ago

Kirk is playing like case Keemun right now.

#18187 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Kirk is playing like case Keemun right now.

I rest my case.

#18188 4 years ago

Looks to me like its not on Cousins....Minnesota's offensive line is getting dominated tonight....

#18189 4 years ago
tenor (5).giftenor (5).gif
#18190 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

8D0020DC-372D-4F55-B1F5-F29BD2617A6F.gif8D0020DC-372D-4F55-B1F5-F29BD2617A6F.gif
#18191 4 years ago

After losing 3 running backs to injuries, the Seahawks decided to go old school and sign Marshawn Lynch and his old back-up Robert Turbin to one year contracts. I have to think this is a move to boost team morale and hype up the home town with the dudes that brought us to the Superbowl twice. Neither played last year, so it will be interesting to see where they are at, but I'm all about the sentiment. Here comes BEASTMODE!

#18192 4 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

After losing 3 running backs to injuries, the Seahawks decided to go old school and sign Marshawn Lynch and his old back-up Robert Turbin to one year contracts. I have to think this is a move to boost team morale and hype up the home town with the dudes that brought us to the Superbowl twice. Neither played last year, so it will be interesting to see where they are at, but I'm all about the sentiment. Here comes BEASTMODE!

This will be interesting for the "ever-wacky" week 17 fantasy football finals.

#18193 4 years ago

32b7b45 (resized).jpg32b7b45 (resized).jpg

#18194 4 years ago

GO HAWKS! BEAST MODE!

#18195 4 years ago

Damn I don't even know what to say, the Vikings looked horrible and really GB looked just as bad.

#18196 4 years ago

Stoked!

CCDD3655-CED1-4DD9-AC6C-9A6CBD827BEB (resized).jpegCCDD3655-CED1-4DD9-AC6C-9A6CBD827BEB (resized).jpeg
#18197 4 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Stoked![quoted image]

I love it.....hasn't played in two years...was last seen taking tequila shots in the parking lot at the Raiders game

#18198 4 years ago

Yeah I'm not really convinced that's such a great move. Didn't see much out of him the last season he played but hell hope it works out! Could just make the playoffs that much more exciting in the NFC west!

#18199 4 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Stoked![quoted image]

As a niner fan I am all for this move. Father Time is undefeated and there is a reason these guys haven’t played in years.

#18200 4 years ago

Both our RB’s broke bones last game, so can’t do any worse. At the bare minimum, Lynch is brining huge excitement and teams will have to account for him. Was never the fastest runner, but he ain’t afraid to run through your face over and over and over again...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

There are 75,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 364 of 1,515.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/364 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.