Topic Stats

• 21,463 posts
  • 364 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 minutes ago by Rondogg
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,722 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

graters (resized).jpg
giphy (3).gif
1A3C8A58-F3F9-461A-9901-44E9A0E0DB9A (resized).jpeg
B99B5C2F-5BB8-4C44-9F42-24666E9C47B8 (resized).jpeg
here's Johnny (resized).jpg
DDE0535E-F5B1-4FBA-BD7C-E3EBD07494E4 (resized).jpeg
D3A6F375-D0E0-46BC-A17D-BDA5530F9107 (resized).png
download_20200207_213253 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
kansas (resized).png
C162AA67-8E8F-4244-9A05-A49E057B29CE (resized).jpeg
shut up (resized).jpg
vlcsnap-2019-07-18-22h31m42s331 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
950DA363-9FA5-4C96-BCA1-F4072EE96853 (resized).jpeg
0ap3000000795730 (resized).jpg

There are 21463 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 430.
#1701 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

And that hot chick is sitting on a beach in Texas somewhere most likely

No way , That is the beautiful shore of Lake Michigan .

#1702 6 years ago

On a side note:

Go gamecocks.......SEC baby! Toughest conference in college football.

#1703 6 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

SEC baby! Toughest conference in college football.

They do have the highest paid players, no doubt about that.

#1704 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

They do have the highest paid players, no doubt about that.

What is the salary cap these days the college football? (;

#1705 6 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

What is the salary cap these days the college football? (;

I dont think sec abides by the salary cap, just ask Jetzxi about his Volunteers...

#1706 6 years ago

I hear you can get some snazzy shoes if your a college football player up there in WI.

#1707 6 years ago

I see the haters cant answer any Q's and avoid all truths! LOL!

#1708 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

TRIVIA QUESTION!-
Who was the last player on a Super Bowl winning team to say "I'm going to Disneyland!".

brees?

#1709 6 years ago

I live near the land, and all I can ever remember were two. Phil Simms said it the first time and one more recent, and the other times they all said "I'm going to Disney World". But I just did more research, and the the two that said Disneyland also did World spots too. So I give you Aaron Rodgers-

#1710 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I live near the land, and all I can ever remember were two. Phil Simms said it the first time and one more recent, and the other times they all said "I'm going to Disney World". But I just did more research, and the the two that said Disneyland also did World spots too. So I give you Aaron Rodgers-
» YouTube video

Jetzxi and Whysnow now despise disneyland, way to go Odin!

#1711 6 years ago

nice! I was curious if they said -land or -world depending on where the team is located. Guess not!

#1712 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I dont think sec abides by the salary cap, just ask Jetzxi about his Volunteers...

The way I hear it they enforced a hard cap after Fulmer was canned, hence the record since

#1713 6 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I was curious if they said -land or -world depending on where the team is located.

X2- So which is it Rodgers?

#1714 6 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

I hope they paid her good to wear them ugly ass colors!

Really? Who cares about the color she is wearing , that's the last thing you would notice in this picture ....

#1715 6 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

I hope they paid her good to wear them ugly ass colors!

She wears them well!!!!!!!~!!

#1716 6 years ago

Texan`s have a new coach.

#1717 6 years ago

The Buc`s too.

#1718 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Why isn't anybody buying tix to the game?

Playoff ticket packages were sent out during the abysmal part of season a few weeks ago when it looked like we had no shot at making the playoffs.

I expect a run at the box office today, if not, I may be going to Lambeau this weekend!!!

#1719 6 years ago

Da Bears are sticking w/ Cutler for QB -- signed a 7-yr contract.
News article on ESPN website.

Comments?

#1720 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Da Bears are sticking w/ Cutler for QB -- signed a 7-yr contract.
News article on ESPN website.

Just read it. I can't say I blame the Bears for the move since there really aren't better options in free agency. Stability at QB with a guy who has a strong arm, good football IQ, and whom his new offense line and WRs love has a lot of common sense to it. McCown could have been a band aid for two years while you groom a younger QB. Problem is, we need a defense overhaul not wasting a top 3 round draft pick on a QB who may be. Hard position with many misses - Cutler is a tad better than average so why not. Draft will be all D anyway.

Now, the nutty part is Peyton only makes $1.5M more per year than Cutler.

#1721 6 years ago

So the Green Bay playoff game *still* isn't sold out.

Who can blame them? Who the hell wants to go sit in those stands when the temp. is going to be something like 8 below zero?!

Meanwhile, back in SoCal, it was in the low 80's here yesterday, and more of the same today.

#1722 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Who can blame them? Who the hell wants to go sit in those stands when the temp. is going to be something like 8 below zero?!

I love the history of Lambeau and all, but put a freaking retractable roof or something on it, anything so they can moderate the temps.

-8 is brutal! They are almost sold out, ~1000~ tix left last I read....

#1723 6 years ago

Well I did my part to all this blackout nonsense and bought some tickets to the Colts-Chiefs game. I haven't been to a Colts playoff game since the AFC Championship in 2009, and am looking forward to seeing all the festivities that go along with playoff football!

#1724 6 years ago

There were a number of reasons why this happened:

1. The season ticket holders had to decide whether they wanted to pony up for playoff tickets after watching the pack get bent over on Thanksgiving.

2. The policy on refunds was different this year. If the pack didn't make it, that money was put towards next years season tickets (I think that money is usually due around march or april).

3. We added 8k seats in the off season. Whether that was a good idea or not, it's hard to say it doesn't factor in.

4. It's frackin cold!!!

I'm not a ticket holder, and I never thought I'd have the opportunity to go to the game at a reasonable price. I just wen to the game in Chicago last week, as much fun as I had, I love watching the game in my recliner, with cheap beer, no worries about driving, traffic, parking, missing the early game, taking off monday, etc etc etc. Watching the game at home is just SO good now. If I had more notice I may have considered it.

#1725 6 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

It's frackin cold!!!

Let's see what it's like in NY for this years Super Bowl. We need a frickin blizzard!

#1726 6 years ago

Saints over eagles.....
Chiefs over colts....
Chargers over bengals......
49ers over packers but really want the packers to win ....

#1727 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Let's see what it's like in NY for this years Super Bowl. We need a frickin blizzard!

The upside in this story is one of the two team that will be in the superbowl knows how to win in the snow ......
GO PATRIOTS !!!!!!

#1728 6 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

The upside in this story is one of the two team that will be in the superbowl knows how to win in the snow ......

Unless their air show gets grounded.
th-1-258.jpeg

#1729 6 years ago

So....if Stoops goes to Cleveland and they take Manziel, who is coming with me to Browns fandom?

#1730 6 years ago

Hi Gambit!

#1731 6 years ago

Hi.

#1732 6 years ago

Where ya been?

#1733 6 years ago

Oh, here and there.

#1734 6 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Oh, here and there.

Welcome back buddy!!!!!

#1735 6 years ago

There you are. Why don't you buy a ticket for that Pack game? What's wrong with you guys up there?

#1736 6 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

There you are. Why don't you buy a ticket for that Pack game? What's wrong with you guys up there?

Sorry man, blew all my cash on AC/DC Luci.....plus Hobbit payments, Im strapped!

#1737 6 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Why don't you buy a ticket for that Pack game? What's wrong with you guys up there?

Really!
th-2-317.jpeg

#1738 6 years ago

GB Tickets are sold out, no blackout.

#1739 6 years ago

And Gambit is back just in time for the play-offs.
That was way longer than a tv time-out.
Happy New Year!

#1740 6 years ago

Yeah, that was not a 30 second timeout.

#1741 6 years ago

Monarca,
Are u sure about those picks?
You've got the away team picked in all 4 games.
Don't get me wrong. I hope the Saints win, but they are more of an indoor team, and they sorta sucked on the road this year.
Go Saints!

#1742 6 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

GB Tickets are sold out, no blackout.

Damn, we just broke the bear fans hearts again, oops

#1743 6 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

So....if Stoops goes to Cleveland and they take Manziel, who is coming with me to Browns fandom?

Nobody.

They're *still* the Browns.

#1744 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Damn, we just broke the bear fans hearts again, oops

More importantly the Colts sold out as well!

#1745 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Monarca,
Are u sure about those picks?
You've got the away team picked in all 4 games.
Don't get me wrong. I hope the Saints win, but they are more of an indoor team, and they sorta sucked on the road this year.
Go Saints!

I feel confident on those picks ....but anything could happen ......I think saint will beat eagles ....eagles bearly made it ......

#1746 6 years ago

Saints are not good away from the SuperDome. In fact, they have been bad. Philly has been one of the best teams in football over the last half of season. I am not sure who wins, but neither team winning would surprise me in the least.

#1747 6 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Saints are not good away from the SuperDome. In fact, they have been bad. Philly has been one of the best teams in football over the last half of season. I am not sure who wins, but neither team winning would surprise me in the least.

Hey gambit do you think patriots will make it to Super Bowl?

#1748 6 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Chargers over bengals

You Pat fans are praying for that, Pat's worst nightmare is facing that defense again, can't say I blame you but we will see you next.........

#1749 6 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Hey gambit do you think patriots will make it to Super Bowl?

They have a good shot. I would guess that they get Cincy in the Divisional round, and then on to Denver. I don't trust Cincy or Dalton to do anything other than be Cincy and Dalton. Pats beat Denver once, and Manning is just not himself in super cold weather - regardless of what he says or did once.

#1750 6 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

They have a good shot. I would guess that they get Cincy in the Divisional round, and then on to Denver. I don't trust Cincy or Dalton to do anything other than be Cincy and Dalton. Pats beat Denver once, and Manning is just not himself in super cold weather - regardless of what he says or did once.

I Agree.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 21.00
Boards
PinSound
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pasadena, MD
$ 16.00
Tools
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 269.00
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 129.00
Displays
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
£ 99.00
$ 400.00
Boards
Great American Pinball
$ 78.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
There are 21463 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 430.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside