pasted_image (resized).png
nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
carmichael.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,775 posts in this topic. You are on page 345 of 1,516.
#17201 4 years ago

I'm looking forward to The Bengals playing their A game, whatever that is.

#17202 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

You're going to be waiting for A while then, 'cause we don't have one. I'm hopeful next season play we better but if they continue the type play calling they are doing now....I won't hold my breath. I'm a life-long Bengals fan so I'll be there every game though no matter what.

#17203 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

You're going to be waiting for A while then, cause we don't have one.

lol.

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg
#17204 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Ouch.

#17205 4 years ago

Hey I'm a fan but man we are terrible this year and there's just no way to defend it, our only hope is next season and whatever the draft and free agency brings.

#17206 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

- They already have the signals from every other team, but not one with a rookie HC.
- Giant brass balls?
- No way anyone linked to the pats would destroy evidence... right?
I always say if I'm going to rob a house, I'm doing it with a moving truck. It's not that far-fetched to think that they had a "reasonable" excuse for being there queued up in case they were caught.
Why would they need to tape the Bengals for their own PR video (in a game where the pats aren't even involved)? I'd bet there's probably a bit of professional courtesy between teams.. if they needed footage, why not just reach out for some direct to the Bengals? Or isn't there like a ton of footage available just from the NFL alone? I have a bunch on my DVR they could have..

You should check out www.yourteamcheats.com.

#17207 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

You already missed it. It was in 1988.

#17208 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Okay whatever you think but, reports say NE admitted to filming the Bengals sideline so why else would you do that? I hardly think it was their colorful uniforms.

Because saying the sidelines were filmed, could still mean many different things. Where they filming the field, which included the sidelines? Where they filming a person of specific interest?

Admitting they filmed the sidelines is significant because it's what is prohibited by the rules - it is not in itself significant to admitting what was done and why.

#17209 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Looks to be a really reliable source...

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#17210 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Why? What would that tell him about whether the Pats were intending to cheat when they taped the Bengals coaches this season? Either it was an innocent mistake or it wasn't (as stated above, I'm thinking mistake). But either way, a Boston fanboy website compiling other NFL teams' alleged cheating records doesn't enter into it.

#17211 4 years ago

- They already have the signals from every other team, but not one with a rookie HC.

Newsflash: The headcoach doesn't do the signals. Nor in most teams is he even part of the playbook scheme. So the Bengals having a new HC isn't really relevant.

- Giant brass balls?

Instead the narrative requires the Pats to do this against the worst team in the league.. but not others. That doesn't even make sense.

Why would they need to tape the Bengals for their own PR video (in a game where the pats aren't even involved)? I'd bet there's probably a bit of professional courtesy between teams.. if they needed footage, why not just reach out for some direct to the Bengals? Or isn't there like a ton of footage available just from the NFL alone? I have a bunch on my DVR they could have..

Because you need to listen to the subject at hand... SCOUTING. You don't scout your own team.. you scout the others. And every team sends staff to watch upcoming opponents. This isn't new or even against the rules.

#17212 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Why not just get a clip from one of the previous 11 games played, it would be public property I would think after being aired nationally.

Again.. no.

Do you not even hear that tagline played at the end of every football game where the announcer reads the statement about reuse or broadcast of any of the game or the show is prohibited without consent of the NFL?

Broadcasting it doesn't make anything public domain...

#17213 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Instead the narrative requires the Pats to do this against the worst team in the league.. but not others. That doesn't even make sense.

Yeah, it's weird they get caught every time they cheat.

#17214 4 years ago

I logged in and saw 23 new posts...and thought dirtbag was back.

#17215 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

You already missed it. It was in 1988.

We still be doing that Ickey Shuffle.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif
#17216 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

It is impressive, in a sad sort of way, that Dirtbag generates as much action in this thread as a fresh Pats taping scandal.

#17217 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

For sure. Every team does it. But apparently the other 31 just don’t get caught or don’t get media coverage about it. Hahahahahahahaha. Come on man!

#17218 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I missed the coversation about if the Eagles or the Cowboys lose then they win the division?

#17219 4 years ago

Yeah, it's weird they get caught every time they cheat.

So every team... but the browns is in on the scheme. Since no one else chimed in and said "wait a minute.. we let that guy in too..." ?

Or you think the patriots just started doing this.. in week 14... and this was the first time?

#17220 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I missed the coversation about if the Eagles or the Cowboys lose then they win the division?

It’ll come down to that final game in Philly. That’s how the NFL wants it. It’s all rigged.

#17221 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Or you think the patriots just started doing this.. in week 14... and this was the first time?

Not at all...they’ve been cheating for years.

#17222 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

It’ll come down to that final game in Philly. That’s how the NFL wants it. It’s all rigged.

Meanwhile my Chargers could end up with a better record and still miss the playoffs?

#17223 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Meanwhile my Chargers could end up with a better record and still miss the playoffs?

What can I say? The NFC East is the cream of the crap this year.

#17224 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

The NFC East is the cream of the crap this year.

Or they are so good, they can all beat each other.

#17225 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It may be the one that beats the Pats...…. or the freezer bowl pounding we gave the Chargers when we played our "A" game

#17226 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

the freezer bowl pounding we gave the Chargers when we played our "A" game

That was some change of climate the Chargers had to endure the week after the epic in Miami. All that cocaine surely didn't help either.

#17227 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Or they are so good, they can all beat each other.

Redskins will not win a Division game all season.

I hope.

Really want that #2 pick.

#17228 4 years ago

I just hope the damn Bengals don't do something stupid like win 2 more games instead of 1, it would be just like them to f@*k that up.

#17229 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Really want that #2 pick.

Yep, it's really too late for Miami with their win at any cost attitude. Looking forward to seeing their last stop at Foxburrow this season.

#17230 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

The NFC East is the cream of the crap this year.

No offense Colson but the NFC East has been one of the softest divisions in football for a while, second only to the cakewalk NE has enjoyed for the last decade.

#17231 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I just hope the damn Bengals don't do something stupid like win 2 more games instead of 1, it would be just like them to f@*k that up.

I think they could have their cake (beating the Pats) and eat it too (keep the #1). That would be sick!

#17232 4 years ago

Damn another shoot out, 6 dead including one cop in NJ.

#17233 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I think they could have their cake (beating the Pats) and eat it too (keep the #1). That would be sick!

I like how you think, German chocolate cake, sweet!

#17234 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

So every team... but the browns is in on the scheme. Since no one else chimed in and said "wait a minute.. we let that guy in too..." ?

Not sure if you've seen this but you may want to check out www.yourteamcheats.com, very informative.

#17235 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Not sure if you've seen this but you may want to check out www.yourteamcheats.com, very informative.

You may want to check out noneofusaregoingtocheckoutthatstupidfuckingwebsitesopleasestoppostingit.com.

Very informative.

#17236 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Why? What would that tell him about whether the Pats were intending to cheat when they taped the Bengals coaches this season? Either it was an innocent mistake or it wasn't (as stated above, I'm thinking mistake). But either way, a Boston fanboy website compiling other NFL teams' alleged cheating records doesn't enter into it.

#17237 4 years ago

I think they just wanted to see what shoes all the Bengals players were wearing so they could one up them this coming weekend.

#17238 4 years ago

If you can’t trust him, who can you trust?

FA39E8EE-5768-4D5A-9969-F957A334D022 (resized).jpegFA39E8EE-5768-4D5A-9969-F957A334D022 (resized).jpeg
#17239 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

If you can’t trust him, who can you trust?

You mean he didn't know "they were scouting".

#17240 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

That website is a TOTAL joke

#17241 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

No offense Colson but the NFC East has been one of the softest divisions in football for a while, second only to the cakewalk NE has enjoyed for the last decade.

No offense taken. I’ll take some defense though...specifically cornerbacks.

#17242 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

That website is a TOTAL joke

Please post what is inaccurate, thanks.

#17243 4 years ago

Isn't it nice not having to hear about the Browns and racism for a change?

#17244 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Isn't it nice not having to hear about the Browns and racism for a change?

67D1D037-FE49-4AE3-B844-8B79E02CCDFF.gif67D1D037-FE49-4AE3-B844-8B79E02CCDFF.gif
#17245 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

The whole world watching in suspense to see which NFC East team will move on to get destroyed in the first round of the playoffs.

#17246 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

The whole world watching in suspense to see which NFC East team will move on to get destroyed in the first round of the playoffs.

Was it the 7-9 Seahawks a few years back that took a shit record and beat the 11-5 Saints in the playoffs? 2011 was it?

#17247 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Was it the 7-9 Seahawks a few years back that took a shit record and beat the 11-5 Saints in the playoffs? 2011 was it?

I looked it up, 2010-11 season. I remember the uproar about a losing team making the playoffs. Beating the defending champs quieted that down a bit though. Ah, the good old days when Seattle football was still a joke!

#17248 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Ah, the good old days when Seattle football was still a joke!

They were sorta a force back in the 80s when Krieg and Largent were there.

I got to see them shut out Dan Fouts and the Chargers on a Monday night the day after I went to Anaheim and watched Montana and the 49rs shut out the Rams.

2 days, 2 games, 2 home teams, 200 miles driving= 0 points.

#17249 4 years ago

Wow! Tons of injuries this week!!

Calvin ridley, Lamar Jackson, josh Jacobs, alshon jeffrey, Patrick mahomes, devante Parker, dj chark, and more.

Next week should be interesting.

#17250 4 years ago

What is Tobs?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 75,775 posts in this topic. You are on page 345 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/345 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.