Topic Stats

• 20,607 posts
  • 351 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,647 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20200121-215840_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200120-165011~2 (resized).png
hot-take (resized).jpg
53AB8FDA-CB2E-40D4-BAB2-0F4624C9324C (resized).jpeg
giphy (16).gif
2760A7B2-7A38-4DB4-BB2B-5CCB8A85075C (resized).jpeg
90B2BFB6-7DA5-4943-9BE8-E49B0F8E3668 (resized).jpeg
image0000007 (resized).jpg
image000000 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200119-191003~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20200119-175104~2 (resized).png
Done (resized).jpg
image.png.806d8deb27e09ed3da72c942ebbe5a3d.png
Screenshot_20200117-132517 (resized).png
6C0C2D2F-3AB8-4D99-AD5F-CD83F3B03453 (resized).jpeg
3B190141-0330-4BFA-A7F1-0D6FABC42DB7 (resized).jpeg

There are 20607 posts in this topic. You are on page 343 of 413.
#17101 45 days ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

[quoted image]

LOL you just proved my point

#17102 45 days ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I think he meant people around him IRL.
Also, the booing would seem to contradict your "class" argument. Booing the #2 seed(?) seems unique to the entitled fans of NE.

They were booing the refs not KC as for entitled it seems to me all other fans seem to act entitled when they bash the pats for winning

#17103 45 days ago
Quoted from JY64:

They were booing the refs not KC as for entitled it seems to me all other fans seem to act entitled when they bash the pats for winning

They were booing their own team for getting schooled at home. At least that's what it looked like on my TV.

#17104 45 days ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

They were booing their own team for getting schooled at home. At least that's what it looked like on my TV.

That is the case. I read two articles earlier that said even with Brady having all those rings he still got booed when they weren’t performing.

Refs my ass. Every team has fallen victim to horrible calls, as multiple people mentioned above. But when it happens to the Pats…it’s apparently some type of travesty.

#17105 45 days ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I heard the booing but did not try and dissect each time one of the lowest was I felt on the refs on one of the many calls in the game I swear they added 20 min to the game

#17106 45 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Gotta go all in rooting for Giants. Could help the skins get the #2 pick!

Come on in, the water's cold! I should be rooting for Giants to tank and go for the #1 pick, but it I can't help hoping they poke Philly in the eye and embarrass them at home. It would be classic if the NFC East has two of the first three picks in the draft though.

#17107 45 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

That is the case. I read two articles earlier that said even with Brady having all those rings he still got booed when they weren’t performing.
Refs my ass. Every team has fallen victim to horrible calls, as multiple people mentioned above. But when it happens to the Pats…I t’s apparently some type of travesty.

I am sure there are articles outside NE they get bashed even the announcers for the game were bashing them for much of the game

#17108 45 days ago
Quoted from JY64:

At halftime they were 100 percent booing the team off the field.

#17109 45 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

At halftime they were 100 percent booing the team off the field.

I was saying “boo-urns” - Hans Moleman

Seriously though, the booing at the end of both halves sure sounded like it was expressing dissatisfaction with home team. You used to hear the same kind of booing at the Montreal forum in the 70s when the Habs dared to not dominate opponents. In those days the fans were 100% behind the team, win or tie (just don’t tie too often).

#17110 45 days ago

For those of you who may enjoy this

#17111 45 days ago

That Saints/Niner game was off the charts....by far the game of the year. Not exactly sure what happened to the Niner defense, but lets hope it was an anomaly !

The NFC is loaded this year (especially the west)

#17112 45 days ago

I’m still in a good mood after yesterday’s W over the Pats yesterday. Nobody comes in foxborough n beats ‘the goat ‘ I realize that it’s a reg. season game, and Belicheat couldn’t review a play/call, but it happens-ask Saints fan about that..and it feels good to win the afc west division..again...

#17113 45 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

My prediction for tonight. Eagles 3, Giants 0.

Right score...wrong team

#17114 45 days ago
pasted_image (resized).png
#17115 45 days ago

That wouldn't be a pretty steelers game to watch.

#17116 45 days ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Right score...wrong team

What’s up Dee Bro? And the rain is coming down hard now. It’s going to be an awesome game.

#17117 45 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I don’t know man. Hodges has been lighting it up the last couple games.

#17118 45 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I don’t know man. Hodges has been lighting it up the last couple games.

Cleveland and Zona ain't exactly Mahomes. Wait to see how bad the Ravens clock them shortly. The D is solid, but you can't hang around with those big teams without getting some points. Pats game kind of showed that.

#17119 45 days ago

The Steelers have really impressed me this year. I expected a pretty big downturn after letting loose some big (albeit, troublesome) talent. Then B-Roeth goes down, and they STILL find a way to potentially land in the playoffs.

#17120 45 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Refs my ass. Every team has fallen victim to horrible calls, as multiple people mentioned above. But when it happens to the Pats…I t’s apparently some type of travesty.

I don't see any Pats fans doing that in this thread. Obsessed much?

#17121 45 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I need Connor to come back to play...and so do they.

#17122 45 days ago

Just noticed last Thursday night game this week, then Saturday for a week? Weird

#17123 45 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Just noticed last Thursday night game this week, then Saturday for a week? Weird

No college games. Always Saturday games at this time of the season.

#17124 45 days ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

No college games. Always Saturday games at this time of the season.

Only 1 week though. No college game this weekend but no games.
I can see no game in week 17 so no team gets an advantage.

#17125 45 days ago

Need a Giants win tonight so the Bengals can stay on the Joe Burrows train!

#17126 45 days ago

Jesus I just saw a couple articles where the NFL is investigating the Patriots for taping of sidelines during the Browns/Bengals game to steal signs.....Yeah, ha ha the Patriots would have to be beyond desperate, who the hell would have to tape the Browns and Bengals to gain an edge. We are 12-1 for gods sake how much more of an edge could you need. As Moss would say COME ON MAN!

#17127 45 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Need a Giants win tonight so the Bengals can stay on the Joe Burrows train!

I don't think there's much chance of us getting off that train...…..we out played a team yesterday and still lost the game.

#17128 45 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

I don't think there's much chance of us getting off that train...…..we out played a team yesterday and still lost the game.

What happens if two teams have the same record? How would they determine who picks first?

#17129 45 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

What happens if two teams have the same record? How would they determine who picks first?

Hmmm....assume it's still a tiebreaker situation with division/conference parts eliminated? Just a guess though

#17130 45 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

That is a great question to which I have no answer. I would assume it would be similar to division tie breaker system I suppose. Have to Google it.

#17131 45 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Hmmm....assume it's still a tiebreaker situation with division/conference parts eliminated? Just a guess though

I'm hoping they just say....well the Bengals suck so f'ing bad that we are just going to give the first pick to them.

#17132 45 days ago

It's strength of schedule. Bengals just gotta stay focused and think long term. Do not fire the HC. Promote the practice squad guys to active roster. Maybe snipe some PS guys from other teams. Start the late round rookies. Make sure anyone half decent who has any sort of nagging injury (probably all of them by now) is inactive.

#17133 45 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I'm hoping they just say....well the Bengals suck so f'ing bad that we are just going to give the first pick to them.

I don;t see anyway Cincy isn;t far and away the worst record. I dont think Miami is tanking, but we'll now for sure in 2 weeks!

#17134 45 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I don;t see anyway Cincy isn;t far and away the worst record. I dont think Miami is tanking, but we'll now for sure in 2 weeks!

I think the Bengals will win another game or two. That's why I'm rooting for the Giants to win tonight and Miami of course and anyone else that is close to the Bengals. I just dont see the Bengals losing out.

#17135 45 days ago

I think we have a chance to beat Cleveland and maybe, a big maybe the fins. I think realistically 1 more win.

#17136 45 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I think the Bengals will win another game or two.

Hard to shake that Bengals blood pumping through you!

#17137 45 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Hard to shake that Bengals blood pumping through you!

I'm just trying to get things figured out for a 2021 Super Bowl run Law..

#17138 45 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Ties between teams with identical records are determined by the following tiebreakers (in order):

1) Strength of schedule, which is the combined win-loss record for all 16 of the team's opponents in the previous season (ties count as a half win and half loss). The team with the lower strength of schedule (i.e. their opponents compiled fewer wins) is granted the earlier pick in round one.
2) If the teams are in the same division, the other playoff tiebreakers will be applied in the specified order.
3) If the teams are in the same conference, the other playoff tiebreakers will be applied in the specified order.
4) Coin flip(s), which occur(s) at the pre-draft NFL Combine.

#17139 45 days ago

First drive for Giants. All three plays to Barkley. Two runs and a slant pass to the flat. Do they have anybody else?

#17140 45 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

Monday Night football is about the best they have to offer.

I hope you were being sarcastic

#17141 45 days ago

This is hard to watch. I think I’m going to see if there’s ax throwing or shuffleboard on the Ocho.

#17142 45 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

First drive for Giants. All three plays to Barkley. Two runs and a slant pass to the flat. Do they have anybody else?

NO

#17143 45 days ago

I just don’t know how they cannot get better announcers.
I know they are hurting for money but man, I think they could get some college guys that could do better.

#17144 45 days ago

Bring back Dennis Miller! He'd probably do it for scale, too.

#17145 45 days ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

I just don’t know how they cannot get better announcers.
I know they are hurting for money but man, I think they could get some college guys that could do better.

It’s pretty bad. Then again...so is the game.

#17147 45 days ago

I hear boos.

#17148 45 days ago

Holy crap, Eli is shredding the Eagles defense!

Go Giants!

Bring Joe Burrow to Cincinnati!

#17149 45 days ago

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Skins lookin good at #2 pick. Highest we’ve ever had (at least as long as I’ve been alive)

#17150 45 days ago

Pats cheating again I hear.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Chicagoland, IL
$ 21.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Boards
PinSound
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
There are 20607 posts in this topic. You are on page 343 of 413.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside