Topic Stats

• 20,607 posts
  • 351 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,647 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20200121-215840_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200120-165011~2 (resized).png
hot-take (resized).jpg
53AB8FDA-CB2E-40D4-BAB2-0F4624C9324C (resized).jpeg
giphy (16).gif
2760A7B2-7A38-4DB4-BB2B-5CCB8A85075C (resized).jpeg
90B2BFB6-7DA5-4943-9BE8-E49B0F8E3668 (resized).jpeg
image0000007 (resized).jpg
image000000 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200119-191003~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20200119-175104~2 (resized).png
Done (resized).jpg
image.png.806d8deb27e09ed3da72c942ebbe5a3d.png
Screenshot_20200117-132517 (resized).png
6C0C2D2F-3AB8-4D99-AD5F-CD83F3B03453 (resized).jpeg
3B190141-0330-4BFA-A7F1-0D6FABC42DB7 (resized).jpeg

There are 20607 posts in this topic. You are on page 342 of 413.
#17051 46 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Amen! I think the Rams might surprise a fee people tonight. I'm taking them since they're at home!

I hope the Rams do well, but I never count the Seahawks out. Hoping for a really good, competitive game.

#17052 46 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

It's the term that is used for a redneck or someone who commits crimes.

Oh...my...God.

#17053 46 days ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Come on guys? Let’s focus on the games.

59E77A8C-8DF1-47DC-91A1-F281CDD12DB6 (resized).jpeg
#17054 46 days ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I hope the Rams do well, but I never count the Seahawks out. Hoping for a really good, competitive game.

Well the Rams are at home and they need a win bad. Their offense could explode at any time also and tonight is the night that needs to happen for them. Rams also got some good talent on defense but tonight they need to step up and make some plays against Wilson.

#17055 46 days ago
Quoted from Erik:

I couldnt have imagined a more enjoyable start to Denver/Houston!

Quoted from RWH:

Denver has opened the can of whoopass on Houston

Finally caught up on DVR and that was a fun one! It’s a little alarming when the QB that’s meant to be the face of the franchise is lost in his wrist-band playbook and the announcers keep remarking that they’ve never seen anything like it. Denver tried the dumbo route with Tebow and Paxton Lynch, I really hope Lock isn’t terminally stupid. But he made some clutch throws, was generally quick to get the ball out, and didn’t get spooked with a bit of pressure, all good signs. And he’s certainly more fun to watch than Flacco!

#17056 46 days ago

I got to watch tonight’s Pats game in Belichick’s family box! It would have been great if The Pats pulled it off, but it was still an unreal experience. I’m accustomed to nosebleed seats. Tonight, I say next to Debbie Belichick. Definitely a different experience.

#17057 46 days ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

I got to watch tonight’s Pats game in Belichick’s family box! It would have been great if The Pats pulled it off, but it was still an unreal experience. I’m accustomed to nosebleed seats. Tonight, I say next to Debbie Belichick. Definitely a different experience.

Wow, that's awesome!

#17058 46 days ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

And he’s certainly more fun to watch than Flacco!

Didn't think I'd be saying this, I thought it was just the system he was in but, Flacco may never start another game. I really think there is a good chance he'll be a backup somewhere for the rest if any of his career.

#17059 46 days ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Once in a life time experience, I'd be pumped as hell too!

#17060 46 days ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Huge Rams fan tonight as well!

Quoted from RWH:

I have to disagree with you on this one. I don't think the Rams can beat Seattle. Seattle is playing pretty good ball right now and unfortunately I can't say the same for the Rams but, it should still be a good game.

Looking more and more like I should've been agreeing with you jorge5240 lol

#17061 46 days ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

About as cool as partying with the Cowboys (and their cheerleaders) after Super Bowl XXX.

#17062 46 days ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

About as cool as partying with the Cowboys (and their cheerleaders) after Super Bowl XXX.

I think I got both you guys. One time I parked next to Albert Haynesworth's F-650.

#17063 46 days ago
Quoted from Erik:

One time I parked next to Albert Haynesworth's F-650

Should of got a ride

#17064 46 days ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

How'd that happen? Would love to hear more

#17065 46 days ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

How'd that happen? Would love to hear more

My brother and I are boxing coaches (sorry to bring it up again Levi), and every year we volunteer to coach fighters for a charity called “Haymakers for Hope.” The charity pits non-boxers against one another in a one night, winner takes all event. The participants are placed in a local boxing club and are given four month to prepare for the fight. My brother and I have trained something like nine boxers over the years for the event, and our boxers alone have raised hundreds of thousands of dollars to benefit cancer research.

Once the event is over, it’s a tradition that the fighters treat the coaches to something fun. Typically is like a nice steak dinner or something comparable.

For this past event, one of our boxers happened to be the Goddaughter of Bill Belichick. She asked if we’d like to go to a game as our gift. I told her that we were big fans and that I always try and go to a few games a year, to which she replied “Yeah, but you’ve never been to one with me.” She was right. Everything from dining, to parking, to viewing, and comfort, were on a totally different level than what I’ve ever experienced. It was a once in a lifetime thing for me, but just another day at the office for most everyone else.

#17067 46 days ago

I saw some crazy stat today that the Jags have been outscored by 17+ in 5 straight games and that hasn't happened since the 86 Bucs

#17068 46 days ago

Hawks getting embarrassed like it’s the Magical 70s.

#17069 46 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You are old. And nope, this team is nothing like the early franchise I watched as a kid in the Kingdome. No team wins every game, there are always off nights. The Rams have had tons of off games this year.

#17070 46 days ago

That stiff arm on national TV was very 70s.

#17071 46 days ago

Ah, that's what you were talkin' about.

#17072 46 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah...and my Cowboys have to play the rams next week

#17073 46 days ago

I'm just glad the Broncos had a great day.

#17074 46 days ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I'm just glad the Broncos had a great day.

That and the Pats losing at home, really gets the week off on a good note.

#17075 46 days ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

It was a once in a lifetime thing for me, but just another day at the office for most everyone else.

Dude that is once in a lifetime for everyone I know too!

#17076 45 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Another good homegrown player the redskins let leave in favor of bringing in high priced free agents

Don't feel bad seems like every player the Bengals let go end up playing like pro-bowlers elsewhere.

#17077 45 days ago

It’s a harsh Monday morning for Mr & Mrs Embryonjohn. My Georgia alumna wife is dealing with the Bulldogs losing BIG & I’m stewing over the Pats.
Even the coffee tastes like shit.
But just knowing the Browns are on track to finish 8-8 makes it all right again

#17078 45 days ago

The best part of the Pat's losing is not having to listen to all whiny bitches excuses it was the refs they cheated waa waa waa

#17079 45 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

Don't feel bad seems like every player the Bengals let go end up playing like pro-bowlers elsewhere.

Not Vontaze Burfict

#17080 45 days ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Not Vontaze Burfict

Well that's true but, he also didn't leave on his own either the organization sent him packing.

#17081 45 days ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Not Vontaze Burfict

Just wow...don’t know where to begin with him

#17082 45 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Yeah...and my Cowboys have to play the rams next week

I’ll be honest with you,I’ve giving up on them!I’m trying to adopt my hometown Colts but their not making it easy

#17083 45 days ago

I'm sure there are more but the only player that comes to mind that was a pro bowler who remained a pro bowler after leaving Cincy was Corey Dillon and well maybe Carson Palmer?

#17084 45 days ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I’ll be honest with you,I’ve giving up on them!I’m trying to adopt my hometown Colts but their not making it easy

I will never give up on my team or switch to another team. I was there for our 1-15 season and through three 5-11 seasons in a row...im not bailing on them now.

I feel that this season is largely lost, but I do still have a glimmer of hope that they can right the ship. I am not unrealistic, though. They will most likely cough up the lead in the NFC east or get blown out by whatever wild card team they would face in the playoffs.

I will say that times like these help me to enjoy good football from other teams even more. I'm not adopting another team, but I certainly appreciate their efforts. I just live watching awesome football (I loved the 49ers-saints game!)

#17085 45 days ago

It's all about getting to the tournament, then anything can happen.

#17086 45 days ago
Quoted from JY64:

The best part of the Pat's losing is not having to listen to all whiny bitches excuses it was the refs they cheated waa waa waa

I'm not sure where you are not having to listen to that but all the Pats fans I know won't shut the fuck up about all the shitty calls last night that cost them the win. As if that hasn't happened a million times to every other NFL team in the past.

#17087 45 days ago

My prediction for tonight. Eagles 3, Giants 0.

#17088 45 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Looks like an NHL score.

#17089 45 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

oh thats funny...u might be spot on....the good news its such a shitty game that I don't have to listen to the worst announcers in football....

#17090 45 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Lol that's hilarious Colson

#17091 45 days ago

I apparently missed some pretty good games by giving the Skins/Pack game my full attention (a snoozer that we almost pissed away). Almost makes me want to subscribe to gamepass... almost.

#17092 45 days ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I apparently missed some pretty good games by giving the Skins/Pack game my full attention (a snoozer that we almost pissed away). Almost makes me want to subscribe to gamepass... almost.

I have Sunday Ticket and the best games were national televised

#17093 45 days ago

My favorite call yesterday was the non call for PI on the saints’ fake punt. Too many teams are just lobbing up passes hoping to get a cheap PI call and I’m glad it didn’t work in this case. It kinda looked like Payton was unclear in the rule, unless he really feels holding should be called on EVERY SINGLE punt play.

Is it me or does it seem there are multiple awesome games every week this season?

#17094 45 days ago
Quoted from Eightball88:

My favorite call yesterday was the non call for PI on the saints’ fake punt. Too many teams are just lobbing up passes hoping to get a cheap PI call and I’m glad it didn’t work in this case. It kinda looked like Payton was unclear in the rule, unless he really feels holding should be called on EVERY SINGLE punt play.
Is it me or does it seem there are multiple awesome games every week this season?

There was no PI on that play.....so it was called correctly

#17095 45 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

There was no PI on that play.....so it was called correctly

Agreed. I was happy with the noncall. Perhaps that was not clear in my post?

#17096 45 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'm not sure where you are not having to listen to that but all the Pats fans I know won't shut the fuck up about all the shitty calls last night that cost them the win. As if that hasn't happened a million times to every other NFL team in the past.

I call BS not a single Pats fan bitched about the refs there was several posts of people happy of there loss of losing during the game including you once again the Pats fans have more class than others

#17097 45 days ago

I just want Jeffries and ertz to score I need fantasy points.

#17098 45 days ago
Quoted from JY64:

I call BS not a single Pats fan bitched about the refs there was several posts of people happy of there loss of losing during the game including you once again the Pats fans have more class than others

I think he meant people around him IRL.

Also, the booing would seem to contradict your "class" argument. Booing the #2 seed(?) seems unique to the entitled fans of NE.

#17099 45 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Gotta go all in rooting for Giants.

Could help the skins get the #2 pick!

#17100 45 days ago
Quoted from JY64:

once again the Pats fans have more class than others

very-classy.jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Boards
PinSound
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Machine - For Sale
Chicagoland, IL
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 21.00
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 399.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Great American Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 245.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 20607 posts in this topic. You are on page 342 of 413.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside