I love Data Analysis (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
carmichael.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,782 posts in this topic. You are on page 340 of 1,516.
#16951 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

49ers/Saints and Chiefs/Pats are the feature games this week, I like the 49ers and the Pats. 49ers are the most well rounded team in the NFC and I can't see the Saints, a team not playing it's best winning this one. I like the Pats because the Pat's have a history of coming out and winning big after a loss especially when everyone starts to panic, Brady gets it done.

Quoted from jorge5240:

Enough of this BS. Huge game today between two teams that actually matter. Go Niners!!
Niners 27-17!

You're late Jorge I've made my picks already. I can't see it going any other way.

#16952 4 years ago

Huge Rams fan tonight as well!

#16953 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Huge Rams fan tonight as well!

I have to disagree with you on this one. I don't think the Rams can beat Seattle. Seattle is playing pretty good ball right now and unfortunately I can't say the same for the Rams but, it should still be a good game.

#16954 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I have to disagree with you on this one. I don't think the Rams can beat Seattle. Seattle is playing pretty good ball right now and unfortunately I can't say the same for the Rams but, it should still be a good game.

I didn’t say that was my prediction. I was saying that was my hope. Huge Niners fan and as much as I hate the Hawks, I respect them.

#16955 4 years ago

That call in the Bengals/Browns game might be the worst call I've ever seen and it benefited my team. They actually called that a fumble/recovery! The receiver was down period the Browns got hosed.

#16956 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I'd hate to have to play aginast the 49s next year...Brady is gonna be real pissed in the gold and red

#16957 4 years ago

Word is Brady may leave NE after this season.

#16958 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Word is Brady may leave NE after this season.

I hope he and Belichick play a year or two apart, might answer some questions about who made who! (I assume he’s still be a great QB, and that Beichick would remain a genius coach. But would be fun to find out).

#16959 4 years ago

I couldnt have imagined a more enjoyable start to Denver/Houston!

#16960 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I couldnt have imagined a more enjoyable start to Denver/Houston!

Denver has opened the can of whoopass on Houston

#16961 4 years ago

https://www.forbes.com/profile/tom-brady/#1b9db45f2c2a

Ray Bourque left the Bruins after 21 year to go to the Colorado Avalanche to get the championship he never had. Brady has championships but is ranked #20 in pay for QB,s getting one big contract would be smart

#16962 4 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

https://www.forbes.com/profile/tom-brady/#1b9db45f2c2a
Ray Bourque left the Bruins after 21 year to go to the Colorado Avalanche to get the championship he never had. Brady has championships but is ranked #20 in pay for QB,s getting one big contract would be smart

I think the free agent market for Tom might be a little more tepid than expected.

He’s super old and hasn’t looked so hot this season. I’m sure he’s getting signed by someone desperate who thinks they can content next season but I doubt he’s getting any record-shattering contract.

#16963 4 years ago

I'd be willing to bet high caliber players like that have some wink deals to get some paid appearances after retirement, etc.

#16965 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

SF-NO
Awesome game!!!

Yup^

#16966 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

SF-NO
Awesome game!!!

It has a definitive playoff feel. These teams are pulling out all the stops and trick plays.

#16967 4 years ago

I'm impressed with the play of the Saints.

#16968 4 years ago

Shocked by this Niners performance. If someone told me the Niners would give up 27 first half points, I thought they would be down atleast two TDs.

Impressed by the offense but the D has been embarrassing.

I like their chances in this second half.

#16969 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Shocked by this Niners performance. If someone told me the Niners would give up 27 first half points, I thought they would be down atleast two TDs.

I had no second thoughts when I picked them to win.

#16970 4 years ago

Wow this new HC Cincy has is an idiot to put it mildly. I've seen better play calls at the high school level.

#16971 4 years ago

These BS calls is exactly why I cant watch the NFL anymore. I cannot believe the Bengals intercepted the ball and then they review the call and decide that it was pass interference on the Bengals when it in fact WASN'T pass interference, such bullshit. They shouldn't be reviewing pass interference, that is ruining the game..oh yeah and who the F is this female announcer anyways????? Good God she makes me want to kill myself. She is the worst and most annoying f'ing announcer I've ever seen in my life, worse than Dennis Miller even. Get her ass out if there!!!

#16972 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I cant wait until the Bengals stomp their ass sunday.

You were saying?

#16973 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

These BS calls is exactly why I cant watch the NFL anymore. I cannot believe the Bengals intercepted the ball and then they review the call and decide that it was pass interference on the Bengals when it in fact WASN'T pass interference, such bullshit. They shouldn't be reviewing pass interference, that is ruining the game..oh yeah and who the F is this female announcer anyways????? Good God she makes me want to kill myself. She is the worst and most annoying f'ing announcer I've ever seen in my life, worse than Dennis Miller even. Get her ass out if there!!!

You mad?

#16974 4 years ago

Yeah I am because this shit sucks. They have completely ruined the NFL. I just cant take it anymore for real

#16975 4 years ago

fair enough 49ers, what a game

#16976 4 years ago

Wow what a finish SF wins!

#16977 4 years ago

Mad at the stupid ass calls our coaches made but, other than that, no we had many chances so no crying.

#16978 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Mad at the stupid ass calls our coaches made but, other than that, no we had many chances so no crying.

The refs f*cked us also dont forget that. That pass play near the goal line on 3rd and inches though was unreal. I would fire zach Taylor over that one..what a f'ing idiot.

#16979 4 years ago

Seriously though, who is the female announcer and why is she there? She is annoying as hell and she's a horrible announcer. I thought that there could never be anyone worse than Dennis Miller and maybe Phil Sims but this lady here is just awful. I cannot believe that they allow her to do these games.

#16980 4 years ago

That play by Kittle was maybe one of the most impressive physical feats ever. The way he dragged those guys as they were grabbing his face mask was simply amazing.

Go Rams!

#16981 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

The refs f*cked us also dont forget that. That pass play near the goal line on 3rd and inches though was unreal. I would fire zach Taylor over that one..what a f'ing idiot.

That was a bad officiated game on both sides of the ball but, I can't excuse the Bengals. We were inside the red zone six times, three times inside the 10 and simply made bad play calls. On the 3rd and inches you mention we made it on 4th down and was on the 2yd line and threw the ball all three downs; all the while we have a RB with 100 yds rushing. Even with all that we had every opportunity to win and we Blozo the clown it.

#16982 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Seriously though, who is the female announcer and why is she there?

I don't know but man she sounded like she was dragging ass tired The guy was not any better he was terrible too. The NFL really doesn't have any great announcers now. Monday Night football is about the best they have to offer.

#16983 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

That play by Kittle was maybe one of the most impressive physical feats ever. The way he dragged those guys as they were grabbing his face mask was simply amazing.

He's damn lucky he didn't get a serious neck injury but dude he was fighting back and gained ten yds. with them yanking his head around!

#16984 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I don't know but man she sounded like she was dragging ass tired The guy was not any better he was terrible too. The NFL really doesn't have any great announcers now. Monday Night football is about the best they have to offer.

She is dreadful dude. There's no way I could sit thru a whole game with her announcing. What's next, Barbie doll referees? Female head coaches?

#16985 4 years ago

Okay, Ohio boys. We get it. You think "certain" players in the NFL are all thugs and you don't like female announcers.

Anything else?

#16986 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Okay, Ohio boys. We get it. You think "certain" players in the NFL are all thugs and you don't like female announcers.
Anything else?

I dont Iike some Male announcers either. Did you miss where I said that Dennis Miller and Phil Sims were horrible? Dont tey and turn this into something it's not dirtbag like you have with the thug thing.

#16987 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Go Rams!

He has Herculean strength!

#16988 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I dont Iike some Male announcers either.

I like how you capitalized the word "male"!

#16989 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I like how you are the grammar police. That's so funny, especially coming from you.

#16990 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I like how you are the grammar police. That's so funny, especially coming from you.

That one flew right over your head. Pretty standard, actually.

#16991 4 years ago

I have no problem with criticizing her, she was just a bad announcer, the guy was just as bad but, that's not what it's about, it's commentary critique.

#16992 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Tony Romo and Jim Nantz are my favorite tandem. I also like Troy Aikman as an announcer.

#16993 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I have no problem with criticizing her, she was just a bad announcer, the guy was just as bad but, that's not what it's about, it's commentary critique.

So, many, commas!

Back to football. How 'bout them Browns?

#16994 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

She shouldn't be there but of course we all know why she is. If I did my job that bad I'm sure that they wouldn't keep me around.

#16995 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Dude,you need to stop coming here until you deal with all the issues you have from your real life.
We are all concerned about your mental health and welfare

#16996 4 years ago

Wow I think Tom Terrific is gonna let me down. I already went through a squeaker with SF

#16997 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Tony Romo and Jim Nantz are my favorite tandem. I also like Troy Aikman as an announcer.

Right on the money!

#16998 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Go Rams!

And with a broken bone in his ankle no less. Meanwhile, certain Philly players sit out multiple games due to sprained pu**ie*.

#16999 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

And with a broken bone in his ankle no less. Meanwhile, certain Philly players sit out multiple games due to sprained pu**ie*.

#17000 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

She shouldn't be there but of course we all know why she is. If I did my job that bad I'm sure that they wouldn't keep me around.

Is anyone else reading this stuff?!?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

There are 75,782 posts in this topic. You are on page 340 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/340 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.