nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
carmichael.gif
giggle-laugh.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 338 of 1,516.
#16851 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Guaranteed I’ll get it, just like last Christmas....
And Monkeys might fly out of my butt!!!
I gotta ask, why are you such a sourpuss? It’s not THAT hard to try to have a little fun around here in between thug debates.

Okay, I'm lost. What will you get like last Christmas?

#16852 4 years ago

Jesus, take it to pm. We are all tired of this mindless arguing

#16853 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Jesus, take it to pm you idiots. We are all tired of this mindless arguing

Last week called. It wants it’s plea for decency back.

#16854 4 years ago

I’m thinking Mahomes is going to pounce into Foxborough and show Brady what it’s like to be a young QB again. Maybe Tom will try to match him and throw a pass beyond 10 yards.

#16855 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I’m thinking Mahomes is going to pounce into Foxborough and show Brady what it’s like to be a young QB again. Maybe Tom will try to match him and throw a pass beyond 10 yards.

I want to believe that but, Brady doesn't seem to give rats ass about what I believe. Seems like the Patriots have a history of playing big after a loss, and everybody has lost faith in them, it's the end of an era, and then Brady pisses us all off.

#16856 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I want to believe that but, Brady doesn't seem to give rats ass about what I believe. Seems like the Patriots have history of playing big after a loss and everybody has lost faith in them, the end of an era, and then Brady pisses us all off.

I have learned to NEVER bet against Tom and Bill. Until one of them leaves, the Pat's are my favorite to win the AFC every year

#16857 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

... it's the end of an era, and then Brady pisses us all off.

I'd hate to have to play aginast the 49s next year...Brady is gonna be real pissed in the gold and red

#16858 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I'd hate to have to play aginast the 49s next year

49er's/Ravens superbowl.

#16859 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

49er's/Ravens superbowl.

The problem is I don;t know if I trust Jimmy G in a big game situation, yet. But then whom is there....Saints are healthy and solid, but they aren't scary this year; maybe that why they could win. Seattle always has a chance with Wilson, and in a rematch I would pick them over 49ers...no way Sqwuaks would lose 2 at home to them. Vikings can't do it with Cousins, and that's all 5 teams so it's still cloudy to me. Can the 49ers still win the division and get some home games? THat would really change things.

AFC I don;t see anyone beating Ravens...total team of destiny and are unstoppable.
So I'll take the Pats. Oh but I know a lot of teams are worried aboot the Browns so wee havbwahwawahwaaa oh too fucking funny.

EDIT: just spitballing here, no official picks till the actual playoffs.

#16860 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

The problem is I don;t know if I trust Jimmy G in a big game situation, yet. But then whom is there....Saints are healthy and solid, but they aren't scary this year; maybe that why they could win. Seattle always has a chance with Wilson, and in a rematch I would pick them over 49ers...no way Sqwuaks would lose 2 at home to them. Vikings can't do it with Cousins, and that's all 5 teams so it's still cloudy to me. Can the 49ers still win the division and get some home games? THat would really change things.
AFC I don;t see anyone beating Ravens...total team of destiny and are unstoppable.
So I'll take the Pats. Oh but I know a lot of teams are worried aboot the Browns so wee havbwahwawahwaaa oh too fucking funny.
EDIT: just spitballing here, no official picks till the actual playoffs.

Ravens lost to the Browns...in Baltimore.

Soooo....

#16861 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Soooo....

If you have to lose it's always best to lose to a bottom feeder, as embarrassing as it may be

#16862 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

If you have to lose it's always best to lose to a bottom feeder, as embarrassing as it may be

5-7 is considered "bottom feeder"? Yikes.

#16863 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

No offense, I follow a loser franchise myself so I'm highly skilled in spotting them. In fact I'm pulling for the Brownies, despite your awkward trolling.

It would be a cool story and I'm reasonably confident that one day, probably many years from now, a Browns playoff appearance will happen.

#16864 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

No offense, I follow a loser franchise myself so I'm highly skilled in spotting them. In fact I'm pulling for the Brownies, despite your awkward trolling.
It would be a cool story and I'm reasonably confident that one day, probably many years from now, a Browns playoff appearance will happen.

"Awkward trolling"?!?

You DO know what this thread is dedicated to, right? If I veered of topic at all it was to address the blatant racism that is right in front of everyone's eyes every other day. But that's right, I'm the bad guy.

#16865 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

"Awkward trolling"?!?
You DO know what this thread is dedicated to, right? If I veered of topic at all it was to address the blatant racism that is right in front of everyone's eyes every other day. But that's right, I'm the bad guy.

Curious, do the Browns also embrace the victim mentality? If so I may have to rescind my nominal fandom.

#16866 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Yep the browns have defined "bottom feeder" for 20 years, Including 2019

#16867 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Curious, do the Browns also embrace the victim mentality?

Dude, ground zero.

Quoted from dirtbag66:

Soooo....

Like the 2018 Pats lost to the lions & Dolphins. And the 17 Eagles lost to the Cowboys...etc etc

#16868 4 years ago

You guys sure do like to live in the past. I hate the Chicago Cubs with a passion, but when they won it all in 2016 I had to accept it. The fact they were "bottom feeders" for 108 years didn't mean anything to their fans once they were on top of the world.

Things are looking up for the Browns. I understand it's been a long 20 years. I've had my guts ripped out more times than I want to admit. I find it amusing that once I started posting in here these "bottom feeders" started living rent free in all of your heads.

As of today they are 10th out of 16 teams in the AFC. "Bottom feeders"? More like "middle of the road feeders" if you ask me. Oh, and they are the third youngest team in the NFL.

#16869 4 years ago

I'll always love my Browns. And I'll always be happy knowing my team doesn't employ a QB who is a TWO TIME rapist and another who is a racist.

#16870 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

"Awkward trolling"?!?

blatant racism? Please explain .... thats a pretty bold statement

#16871 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

blatant racism? Please explain .... thats a pretty bold statement

I'm not going any further with that. Nope. I'll get booted before I can refresh my page.

It's all there. Just need to go back and read it for yourself.

#16872 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I'm not going any further with that. Nope. I'll get booted before I can refresh my page.
It's all there. Just need to go back and read it for yourself.

No thanks...I just haven't heard any racist remarks on this topic.

#16873 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

It's easier to turn a blind eye to that kind of stuff than it is to call it out. I tried calling it out and got ejected, so...

#16874 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

You guys sure do like to live in the past. I hate the Chicago Cubs with a passion, but when they won it all in 2016 I had to accept it. The fact they were "bottom feeders" for 108 years didn't mean anything to their fans once they were on top of the world.

This analogy will work better in a year when the Browns make the Super Bowl. Or at least finish with a winning record.

#16875 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

lol yeah some of them make me feel embarrassed to show my little game room.

Let's see a pic. I love seeing game room pics.

#16876 4 years ago
Screenshot_20191207-013827~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20191207-013827~2 (resized).png
#16877 4 years ago

I remember the Cowboys

lost twice to the Steelers in the Super Bowl

but had beat the Dolphins and

before that had lost to the Colts

and then with redemption came easy foes like the Broncos and the Bills.

But nobody can take away from them that super game of redemption when fate was on their side and they finally overcame The Steelers in Super Bowl XXX

#16878 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Things are looking up for the Browns.

Lol that's hilarious. Your team is 5-7 and you are happy with that.

#16879 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

The problem is I don;t know if I trust Jimmy G in a big game situation, yet.

I think both teams share a common problem, neither really has a competent backup QB. I don't think either has one capable of winning enough to sustain them more than one at best two games. Should either go down in the playoffs, I think it's going to end their season then and there. I know SF had and has weathered some with their backup but not enough.

#16880 4 years ago

I've said it several times; the Browns have a shit load of talent that can't be denied, what they need is a real coach to get them playing as a team. Freddy simply can't deal with all those strong personalities together. Once someone (like maybe Harbaugh out of Michigan) gets "the hey look at me guys" in line that team will start to kick ass and take names. I say that f**king hating the Browns (for obvious reasons) but it's the truth, no different than my hatred for Brady, even though he's the man. The right coach and the Browns become very dangerous.

#16881 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I've said it several times; the Browns have a shit load of talent that can't be denied, what they need is a real coach to get them playing as a team. Freddy simply can't deal with all those strong personalities together. Once someone (like maybe Harbaugh out of Michigan) gets "the hey look at me guys" in line that team will start to kick ass and take names. I say that f**king hating the Browns (for obvious reasons) but it's the truth, no different than my hatred for Brady, even though he's the man. The right coach and the Browns become very dangerous.

I'm not so sure about that RW. They have too many big egos on the team and its killing the team chemistry. Beckham is a cancer period and so is Mayfield. Also Mayfield isnt the savior that everyone thought he was going to be, including his big ego'd self. Their offensive line is pretty horrible also.

Baker Mayfield is a POS and I hope they lose every game. I cant wait until the Bengals stomp their ass sunday.

#16882 4 years ago

I agree they have big personalities and that's why I say they need a coach who can bring those elements together. I mean they may have to get rid of some players and plug in others but they are immensely talent filled. You know Who Dey I'm a Bengals fan through and through but just like the Ravens in our division if we don't recognize the talent we're facing we can't hope to win. Personally I think the Browns will end up having to move on from Beckham Jr. as although the guy is a phenomenal talent he just doesn't seem capable of being content regardless of who he's playing for; if he's not the absolute center of the universe he can't function, simply put a media whore. Make no mistake as the Bengals move forward they had best evaluate the talent within our division and build accordingly.

Browns made the mistake Cincy did and let Kevin Zeitler move on and they're paying for it. We let two go and as a result we have the worst front line in the NFL

#16883 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Seattle always has a chance with Wilson, and in a rematch I would pick them over 49ers...no way Sqwuaks would lose 2 at home to them. Vikings can't do it with Cousins, and that's all 5 teams

Quoted from RWH:

49er's/Ravens superbowl.

I don't mean to disregard the Seahawks or the Rams for that matter, more so the Hawks than Rams. Rams are a good team but for some reason (many blame Goff but I think it's more than that) they just aren't gelling like last season and I haven't watched them enough to have any good idea why. Seahawks are great I agree, I just don't think they are well rounded enough to beat SF. SF is rising to the test above their opponents, where the Hawks seem to be merely playing up to the level of opponents....winning but not overly out playing them which is where I think SF is at, out playing teams they face by a good bit.

#16884 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Colin Kaepernick is a total thug. He is such a scumbag for protesting police brutality. The police should be hailed as heroes no matter what. Every person who serves in the military is a hero no matter what horrific Crimes they may commit in the line of duty. Now let’s all stand for the National anthem of Ohio.

Ohio Ohio above all
Above all in the world
When for protection and defense
It always stands brotherly together
From the Meuse to the Memel
From the Adige to the belt
Ohio Ohio above all
Above all in the world
Ohio women Ohio loyalty
Ohio wine Ohio song

#16885 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Colin Kaepernick is a total thug. He is such a scumbag for protesting police brutality. The police should be hailed as heroes no matter what. Every person who serves in the military is a hero no matter what horrific Crimes they may commit in the line of duty. Now let’s all stand for the National anthem of Ohio.
Ohio Ohio above all
Above all in the world
Ohio Ohio above all
Above all in the world
Ohio women Ohio loyalty
Ohio wine Ohio song

Im glad you’re finally starting to understand.

#16886 4 years ago

Growing up my beloved Patriots sucked...
We all thought they were a joke, so I was a giant Redskins fan of Brown, Butz, Hamburger, Hauss, Kilmer & Manley.
I wish the skins all the luck in the world.
My brother was a Dolphins fans.
We still don’t get along

#16887 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

We went 0-16 two seasons ago.

Uh, yeah, I'm happy with that.

#16888 4 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Growing up my beloved Patriots sucked...
We all thought they were a joke, so I was a giant Redskins fan of Brown, Butz, Hamburger, Hauss, Kilmer & Manley.
I wish the skins all the luck in the world.
My brother was a Dolphins fans.
We still don’t get along

They sucked, so you just cheered for someone better?

Must be nice.

#16889 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I agree they have big personalities and that's why I say they need a coach who can bring those elements together. I mean they may have to get rid of some players and plug in others but they are immensely talent filled. You know Who Dey I'm a Bengals fan through and through but just like the Ravens in our division if we don't recognize the talent we're facing we can't hope to win. Personally I think the Browns will end up having to move on from Beckham Jr. as although the guy is a phenomenal talent he just doesn't seem capable of being content regardless of who he's playing for; if he's not the absolute center of the universe he can't function, simply put a media whore. Make no mistake as the Bengals move forward they had best evaluate the talent within our division and build accordingly.
Browns made the mistake Cincy did and let Kevin Zeitler move on and they're paying for it. We let two go and as a result we have the worst front line in the NFL

The Browns remind me a little of the Redskins when Snyder took over and tried to buy a Super Bowl with all those big name players. He put together a dream team and they wasnt worth a shit, too many big egos. You gotta have team chemistry and great players don’t equal team chemistry and success. I love it, Mayfield and Beckham are the two biggest douche bags in the NFL.

#16890 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

The Browns remind me a little of the Redskins when Snyder took over and tried to buy a Super Bowl with all those big name players. He put together a dream team and they wasnt worth a shit, too many big egos. You gotta have team chemistry and great players don’t equal team chemistry and success. I love it, Mayfield and Beckham are the two biggest douche bags in the NFL.

Okay, we get it. You don't like OBJ (who has been silent this season) and Baker Mayfield (who hasn't even played two seasons worth of football yet).

But saying the Browns are trying to build a "dream team"?!? Please explain. Bringing in ONE big name free agent (through TRADE, not free agency) hardly constitutes building a "dream team". Kareem Hunt was dropped by the Chiefs, so that doesn't count either. The rest of their talent has come from the draft.

#16891 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Okay, we get it. You don't like OBJ (who has been silent this season) and Baker Mayfield (who hasn't even played two seasons worth of football yet).
But saying the Browns are trying to build a "dream team"?!? Please explain. Bringing in ONE big name free agent (through TRADE, not free agency) hardly constitutes building a "dream team". Kareem Hunt was dropped by the Chiefs, so that doesn't count either. The rest of their talent has come from the draft.

Oh yeah hes been real silent. Did you forget about him wearing the watch and saying he didnt care what the league says and he was wearing it anyway? How about the two times he tried to sneak and wear the wrong shoes? Then he criticizes the Browns coaching staff because of their play calling. It never ends with him, its always something and the clown just cant keep his big mouth shut to save his life. He plays for himself and not the team. Its all about him.

#16892 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Ohio Ohio above all

Greatest State in the Union.

#16893 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Ohio Ohio above all
Above all in the world
Ohio Ohio above all
Above all in the world
Ohio women Ohio loyalty
Ohio wine Ohio song

Wow that song makes me cry...wonder where I've heard that before.....oh yeah another statement

#16894 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Oh yeah hes been real silent. Did you forget about him wearing the watch and saying he didnt care what the league says and he was wearing it anyway? How about the two times he tried to sneak and wear the wrong shoes? Then he criticizes the Browns coaching staff because of their play calling. It never ends with him, its always something and the clown just cant keep his big mouth shut to save his life. He plays for himself and not the team. Its all about him.

So you are that hard up to find crap to complain about that you are now talking about....his watch?!? And shoes?! Come on man. He doesn't play for the Bengals and he no longer plays in one of, if not the, harshest sports media markets in the country. His "indiscretions" are minor blips on everyone's radar. But you seem to latch on to them pretty hard.

If you want to talk about anything OBJ related, let's talk about how this is the longest he's gone without 100 yards receiving. About how the offensive line isn't giving any Browns receivers time to run their routes.

#16895 4 years ago

OBJ is as I said before is a phenomenal talent but, he has the tendency to throw his team mates and coaches ( I agree with him about coaches but air it internally) under the bus when he feels he not getting enough attention. He has publicly stated he's unhappy in Cleveland and feels under utilized with Kitchens at the helm. Makes it hard on all his other team mates is all I'm saying. The right coach, right players and Cleveland can win big IMHO. So far as the shoes, watches etc.. it just distracts from what the team is trying to accomplish. I'd be more than happy to see the Browns beat Pitt and Baltimore, sick of them dominating our division so long as they at least split with the Bengals...lol sorry I'm a fan.

#16896 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I don’t think 5-7 is the problem?
The team will stay bad because of the locker room!I don’t think they will play as unit

#16897 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

OBJ is as I said before is a phenomenal talent but, he has the tendency to throw his team mates and coaches ( I agree with him about coaches but air it internally) under the bus when he feels he not getting enough attention. He has publicly stated he's unhappy in Cleveland and feels under utilized with Kitchens at the helm. Makes it hard on all his other team mates is all I'm saying. The right coach, right players and Cleveland can win big IMHO. So far as the shoes, watches etc.. it just distracts from what the team is trying to accomplish. I'd be more than happy to see the Browns beat Pitt and Baltimore, sick of them dominating our division so long as they at least split with the Bengals...lol sorry I'm a fan.

Not sure where you are getting your intel.

Screenshot_20191207-085659 (resized).pngScreenshot_20191207-085659 (resized).png
#16898 4 years ago

I saw and heard him say that in an interview following a game earlier this year. Again I'm not downing his abilities, just his demeaner.

#16899 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I saw and heard him say that in an interview following a game earlier this year. Again I'm not downing his abilities, just his demeaner.

That tweet was sent yesterday. So if you don't believe him, I guess we can add him to the list of lying "thugs" on the Cleveland Browns.

#16900 4 years ago

All I can say Dirtbag, is he said it, I saw and heard it, don't you wonder why others are asking him about it???? Not here to argue it just stating my opinion. Maybe he's just down playing it I don't know.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 18.95
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 338 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/338 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.