nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
carmichael.gif
giggle-laugh.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 333 of 1,516.
#16601 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

It's how I picture every Pats fan.

LOL me too!

#16602 4 years ago

I was watching the Ravens/ 49rs game when this happened, but for those that missed the highlites, the Dolphins always seem to come up with one of the greatest plays every year.

#16603 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

we all know Dunkin's donuts are rancid and Krispeys absolutely delicious

What a joke if you knew shit you would know Dunkin's is a coffee shop not a donut shop that's why they dropped donut from there name

#16604 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

How bout them Dolphins and their will to win. Almost 500 yards of offense. How did the other AFC East teams fare? I can definitely feel a changing of the guard is on the horizon.

Long term it's a huge mistake bringing in Fitzy in a tank season. When the Fitzmagic fizzles out you've got 3 or 4 wins, no development of a young qb, and several teams have snuck past you in the draft.

Bench him the moment you're off the schneid and take your lumps!

#16605 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Long term it's a huge mistake bringing in Fitzy in a tank season. When the Fitzmagic fizzles out you've got 3 or 4 wins, no development of a young qb, and several teams have snuck past you in the draft.

I think when they use one of their four first round draft picks next year, they will probably use at least one for a QB.

Right now, I don't think it's so much Fitzy, as it is coaching instilling the will to win. Which is a good way to end a season going into next year.

#16606 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I was watching the Ravens/ 49rs game when this happened, but for those that missed the highlites, the Dolphins always seem to come up with one of the greatest plays every year.

Stop torturing Colsond!!!

#16607 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Stop torturing Colsond!!!

If it will make him feel any better, I spent three and a half hours Sunday afternoon with the Chargers game on.

#16608 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

If it will make him feel any better, I spent three and a half hours Sunday afternoon with the Chargers game on.

If you add the Browns, ya got the 2019 trifecta of very disappointing NFL teams. They oughtta hold a tournament or something for the title....

#16609 4 years ago

I go to Dunks 2-3 times a day, but rarely ever get a donut. Just drop in to grab a coffee, which is also nothing special. It’s just something people around here do.

When we had our first kid, I crunched the numbers and decided to skip Dunks and make coffee at home. I lasted two days.

#16610 4 years ago

People used to bring us boxes of donuts when I did auto repair. It was not uncommon to eat four or five and keep an eye on the last one in the box and never gain any weight. I don't eat donuts very often any more.

#16611 4 years ago

Riverboat Ron Fired

Quoted from Eightball88:

If you add the Browns, ya got the 2019 trifecta of very disappointing NFL teams....

That's a big IF, I don't know whom fell for that one.

#16612 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Riverboat Ron Fired

That's a big IF, I don't know whom fell for that one.

Damn who's next?

Dallas' Ginger? If they lose to the Skins, maybe!

#16613 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Damn who's next?

Garrett is gone unless the make the NFC Championship...at least.

#16614 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Jerry Jones is so weird. He loves looking like a bad ass but it's just as doughy as every9one else. Won;t fire the worst coach in the league, everyone knewm he'd cave in to Zeke's contract etc.

#16615 4 years ago

At least Ron won't have to pretend like Cam isn't a giant pain in the ass anymore.

#16616 4 years ago

Dallas needs to fire their owner.

#16619 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Go back to Starbucks!
(You really should watch the SNL Dunkin' Donuts sketch if you haven't seen it, best thing they've done in years. And anyone that grew up in New England knows a dozen guys just like that).

If you are talking about this one three years old and still funny as hell

#16620 4 years ago

Somewhere after a long day of football, beer, and all the other essentials, during the last few minutes of the Texans/Patriots game, the subject of Jimmy The Greek and how he got fired came up.

Wonder if this would have gone over any better today.

#16621 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Damn who's next?

Careful with the ginger remark,you don’t want to be moderated or called a hater.Do you?

#16622 4 years ago

When you lose at home to a visiting Washington Redskins football team, you risk losing your job.
I guess after losing several games in the past month or so, that was the last straw for the Carolina Panthers coach.
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/panthers-fire-ron-rivera-after-eight-plus-seasons-perry-fewell-to-serve-as-interim-head-coach/

#16623 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

When you lose at home to a visiting Washington Redskins football team, you risk losing your job.
I guess after losing several games in the past month or so, that was the last straw for the Carolina Panthers coach.
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/panthers-fire-ron-rivera-after-eight-plus-seasons-perry-fewell-to-serve-as-interim-head-coach/

Boom!

Another one scalped!

#16624 4 years ago

I'd like to see Rivera and Cam Newton team up again in DC!

#16625 4 years ago

Newton is prime example of how easy it is to go from Hero to Zero in the NFL over night! His whole career has been slightly controversial and it finally gave way under him. He'll be back, to big of a talent not to, question is for how long?

#16626 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Newton is prime example of how easy it is to go from Hero to Zero in the NFL over night! His whole career has been slightly controversial and it finally gave way under him. He'll be back, to big of a talent not to, question is for how long?

overnight? You're talking about a team that finished 2018 with 6 straight losses. In a period where Cam couldn't throw the ball downfield at all anymore. He's had his shoulder operated on in 2017, and 2018.. and his comeback in 2019 was questioned... followed by a foot injury that put him out for the season. This is not the kind of situation you can build a team around as your rock.

It's 4 years past their super bowl run and his big play... since then he's been nagged by injuries and really shouldn't have been playing for the last 1.5 seasons. That's a long time for your franchise.. and uncertainty for the future.

#16627 4 years ago

It would be great to see the Redskins win their last 3 games.
As in: Lose on the road to the Packers,
then beat their NFC East Division rivals (vs Eagles, vs Giants, & @ Dallas Cowboys).

Cowboys remaining schedule is: @ Chi Bears, vs Rams, @ Philly Eagles, and vs Redskins
Should be some great games.
Bears and Rams are top "still alive" contenders in the NFC, so they are not gonna lay down for the Cowboys.
Doesn't matter to me who wins the NFC East between Eagles and Cowboys.
I am curious how bad of a season record the division winner will have in NFC East. 8 and 8 ??

Eagles can still win the NFC East, and must win at home when the Cowboys play in Philly on Sun Dec 22.
Eagles seem to have the easiest final 4 games compared to Cowboys and Redskins, BUT Eagles need to win more of the remaining reg season games to catch the Cowboys. Plus Cowboys have the edge on division wins tie-breaker should that come into play.

That said: Go Redskins!

#16628 4 years ago

As Williams Cyclone taught us 30 years ago about running QBs, you pay your money you take your chances. I'm hoping Jackson makes it through the season and we can find out how far he can go.

#16629 4 years ago

Riverboat Ron should he hired by another team by next year if he want to

#16630 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

As Williams Cyclone taught us 30 years ago about running QBs, you pay your money you take your chances. I'm hoping Jackson makes it through the season and we can find out how far he can go.

He will be fine because the new rules dont allow you to even lay a finger on quarterbacks.

#16631 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Somewhere after a long day of football, beer, and all the other essentials, during the last few minutes of the Texans/Patriots game, the subject of Jimmy The Greek and how he got fired came up.
Wonder if this would have gone over any better today.

No one else is going to comment on the fact a mod came in here and told us to lay off the racism talk, and someone goes ahead and posts THIS?!?

Talk about poking a hornet's nest.

#16632 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

No one else is going to comment on the fact a mod came in here and told us to lay off the racism talk, and someone goes ahead and posts THIS?!?
Talk about poking a hornet's nest.

Yeah not really sure what the point of that was. Anybody here who is old enough to know who Jimmy the Greek is already knows about what got him fired.

CBS was ready to get rid of him anyway. He was old and useless at that point and all of his old cronies were dead or retired already and he really no longer had anything relevant to say about football betting. Pretty good 30 for 30 on ole Jimmy. He was a character all right!

#16633 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I guess timing has not always been one of my strong suits.

#16634 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Riverboat Ron should he hired by another team by next year if he want to

Freddie Kitchens has one chance to save his job in Cleveland: get to the postseason. If he wins out (Mangini style), he saves his job.

That being said, Ron Rivera will be the next head coach of the Cleveland Browns.

#16635 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Freddie Kitchens has one chance to save his job in Cleveland: get to the postseason. If he wins out (Mangini style), he saves his job.
That being said, Ron Rivera will be the next head coach of the Cleveland Browns.

HAHAHAHA

Insert Jim Mora playoff rant here please

#16636 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

HAHAHAHA

Not exactly sure why you're laughing hysterically. Did you read my entire comment?

#16637 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Not exactly sure why you're laughing hysterically. Did you read my entire comment?

Yes. It's hilarious that you would mention "browns" and "posteseason" in the same sentence, regardless of qualifier.

This, along with your "The Browns are gonna be around a while get used to it" comments, seem to indicate you don't have a real grip on reality this NFL season.

#16638 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

"We couldn't run the ball, we couldn't throw the ball, we couldn't do diddly poo"

#16639 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yes. It's hilarious that you would mention "browns" and "posteseason" in the same sentence, regardless of qualifier.
This, along with your "The Browns are gonna be around a while get used to it" comments, seem to indicate you don't have a real grip on reality this NFL season.

Aren't you a Redskins fan?

#16640 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Aren't you a Redskins fan?

I haven't seen Levi post anything hopeful about the redskins since the first half of the first game this season.

#16641 4 years ago

These aren't the real Browns anyway. The real Browns moved to Baltimore and have won a couple Super Bowls since then and are in pretty good contention now.

#16642 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

These aren't the real Browns anyway. The real Browns moved to Baltimore and have won a couple Super Bowls since then and are in pretty good contention now.

So, the Baltimore fans should consider the team that plays in their city to be the... Cleveland Browns?

Is there a TWIPY for dumbest comment on Pinside?

#16643 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Is their a TWIPY for dumbest comment on Pinside?

There might be a twipy for the poster that likes critisize other's comments the most on pinside.

Or one for the most insecure poster that feels the need to do so.

Or another for the biggest control freak type.

#16644 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

If he wins out (Mangini style), he saves his job.

Only a true Browns fan would consider Mangini a marker for success. Well done.

#16645 4 years ago

Only a true Browns fan would consider Mangini a marker for success. Well done.

Eric Mangini won his final four games in '09 and finished 5-11. He was brought back in '10 pretty much because of that streak. I never said it was a proud moment as a Browns fan.

#16646 4 years ago

I haven't seen Levi post anything hopeful about the redskins since the first half of the first game this season.

It was a glorious two quarters.

#16647 4 years ago

Since they wear orange helmets now, why not rename the frachise The Oranges?

They could always go with yellow and call themselves The Lemons.

#16648 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

They could alway go with yellow and call themselves The Lemons.

Is this a bit?

#16649 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

They could alway go with yellow and call themselves The Lemons.

Quoted from dirtbag66:

Is this a bit?

Screenshot_20191204-143950~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20191204-143950~2 (resized).png
#16650 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

It would be smart if they shit canned Kitchens and signed Rivera ....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 18.95
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
There are 75,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 333 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/333 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.