• maybe 8 votes
    5%
  • no but Im a complete moron 11 votes
    7%
  • give Hilton a nut punch 94 votes
    59%

(160 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,378 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

59E77A8C-8DF1-47DC-91A1-F281CDD12DB6 (resized).jpeg
download_20191208_170909 (resized).jpg
34D7C796-562C-4382-9708-3A08475D5DD6 (resized).png
image0000008 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191207-085659 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191207-013827~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191206-095716~2 (resized).png
Yf2JO11.gif
extras (resized).png
apronbar (resized).png
source (2).gif
Jerry-Jones-all-year (resized).jpg
88F1ADEC-A718-49A2-9228-2F476C3A2373.gif
1562268200135 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
f_6611 (resized).jpg

There are 17074 posts in this topic. You are on page 331 of 342.
#16501 6 days ago

Haha...talking pinball.

C4C690EB-5671-419E-8055-016FC235240F (resized).jpeg
#16503 6 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Pinball on MNF!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!

I feel like this thread just came full circle.

#16504 6 days ago

I need 40 yards from Wilson to win my other game. I too think the Vikes may be done. Defense still has not given up yet though.

#16505 6 days ago

Great game!

IMG_20191021_212534 (resized).jpg
#16506 6 days ago

Yeah adds a little class to the event.

#16507 6 days ago

Fake punt! YEAH!

#16508 6 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I feel like this thread just came full circle.

That will only happen when people complain about the pinballs on MNF that we were watching and commenting on. It's the pinside way.

#16511 6 days ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Defense still has not given up yet though.

With Zimmer they damn sure won't!

#16512 6 days ago
Screenshot_20191202-215521 (resized).png
#16513 6 days ago

DK Metcalf is a great young player, but he needs to learn how to hang on to the ball.

#16515 6 days ago

You know I was for Seattle but that was a BS call. He caught and lost it that was a fumble.

#16516 6 days ago

Synergy

5B135F6D-D645-4F45-85AC-0A5E43315581 (resized).jpeg
#16517 6 days ago

That was a ballsy call....

#16518 6 days ago

This has turned into a game again!

#16519 6 days ago

The Hawks refuse to blow anyone out this season.

#16520 6 days ago

what a bullshit call...Seattle is the luckiest team on the planet...I can't wait for the Niner rematch in Seattle..

#16521 6 days ago

Time to watch classic Wilson being a clock manager, slowly grinding down yardage and then scoring. Seattle is so good at this part of the game.

#16522 6 days ago

That was very unWilson like.

#16523 6 days ago

Good lord...the guy shanks a kick

#16524 6 days ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Time to watch classic Wilson being a clock manager, slowly grinding down yardage and then scoring. Seattle is so good at this part of the game.

He's a good as it gets when it comes to clock management...they are good as they've won a bunch of games in the last quarter....

#16525 6 days ago

Good job by the Seattle D

#16526 6 days ago

These are the absolute without a doubt worst announcers in the history of football....

#16528 6 days ago

What a game, but please Hawks how about a W that’s not a total nail biter

#16529 6 days ago

Pretty lucky winning all these close games....I predict the Niners smoke the hawks in Seattle....they should have all their weapons for that game...the first game they had 4 offensive starters out + their kicker, and still should have won the game

#16530 6 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Pretty lucky winning all these close games....I predict the Niners smoke the hawks in Seattle....they should have all their weapons for that game...the first game they had 4 offensive starters out + their kicker, and still should have won the game

I don't think Garoppolo is that good, he absolutely started to panic the last game against Seattle. SF has a great defense, although they've been letting me down in Fantasy Football recently.

#16531 6 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Man that Cassell horse is beat into the ground pretty good now; comes up every time someone suggests he won't win without Brady.
I'll just suggest that's an extremely small sample size, and point out that 11-5 or not, they didn't even make the playoffs that year. And while people love discussing his one Bradyless season with the Pats, they don't bring up his awful five-year tenure in Cleveland with the likes of Bernie Kosar and Vinny Testaverde.
Plenty of coaches have won with HOF QBs and then won nothing of significance once that player leaves. Brady won't be around forever, and neither will the Pats' dynasty. I think they are linked...sure, Bill can hang around another decade if he really wants to, like Chuck Knoll, but I think the results will be similar.

The pats success has not come solely on the back of brady. Their success year after year after year has come from the coaching staff ability to game plan and prepare the team. The reason they continued to be feared every year is not Brady. It's Bill's ability to neturalize the strengths of the other teams and the patriot's consistency to perform deep in the season no matter who the team makeup seems to be. They've created top players over and over again. This is not a Brady-or-done program. They've proved it repeatedly.. including this year.

I still think Brady will pull the suprise retirement after this year.

#16532 5 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yeah it would be so much better with a bunch of guys like you that admittedly hit and abuse women wouldn't it?

Quoted from dirtbag66:

Wait, you're a woman beater?

This is about what I would expect from you three. Slandering someone because you have so little intelligence that you can’t insult someone with any kind of wit or humor.

#16533 5 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

This is about what I would expect from you three. Slandering someone because you have so little intelligence that you can’t insult someone with any kind of wit or humor.

Trollin' again Vic
internet troll (resized).jpg

#16534 5 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

Trollin' again Vic
[quoted image]

Yes I agree with this statement. Nice of you to at least admit that much.

#16535 5 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Yes I agree with this statement. Nice of you to at least admit that much.

You should you spend most of your day trollin'.

#16536 5 days ago

Well it's time to ask; will the Cowboys lose to Chicago Thursday night? I think there's a 50/50 shot they will do just that.

#16537 5 days ago

Typical timeline for NFL fans:

February - Late August

"Oh man, I miss football so much. That Superbowl was awesome, but now I have to wait seven months for NFL football again. I swear, once it's back I'll cherish every moment and it'll be good times again!"

September - Early February

"ThEsE aNoUnCeRs ArE tErRiBlE!!!"

#16538 5 days ago

The Bengals have the worst announcers on TV!!!!! I always turn the sound down and listen to it on the radio as they have much better announcers.

#16539 5 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

The Bengals have the worst announcers on TV!!!!!

Well now that I think about I guess it's fitting as they are the worst team in the NFL too

#16541 5 days ago

If that's the case, why is Rudolph on the bench? I think there is more to this story than the league is saying publicly.

#16542 5 days ago
Quoted from Jodester:

If that's the case, why is Rudolph on the bench? I think there is more to this story than the league is saying publicly.

I was being sarcastic. Garrett (and now Ogunjobi) are telling the truth. The NFL has evidence, but it will never see the light of day (Spygate tapes, anyone?)

The other guys in this thread who, for some odd reason, hate a team that has had ONE playoff appearance (not win, APPEARANCE) in 20 years will all support Rudolph. Garrett will be back for week one in 2020, and this will all (for the most part) go away. But the racist label that Rudolph now owns will stain him for the rest of his life. Doesn't help that it's looking like he won't have a very long career in the NFL considering he, well, stinks at football. So fall back jobs will be scarce.

Racism is bad news.

#16543 5 days ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I was being sarcastic. Garrett (and now Ogunjobi) are telling the truth. The NFL has evidence, but it will never see the light of day (Spygate tapes, anyone?)
The other guys in this thread who, for some odd reason, hate a team that has had ONE playoff appearance (not win, APPEARANCE) in 20 years will all support Rudolph. Garrett will be back for week one in 2020, and this will all (for the most part) go away. But the racist label that Rudolph now owns will stain him for the rest of his life. Doesn't help that it's looking like he won't have a very long career in the NFL considering he, well, stinks at football. So fall back jobs will be scarce.
Racism is bad news.

Racism is bad news when it’s used as weapon to ruin somebody’s life
Which is what it seems your trying to accomplish.Rudolph was benched because he was playing poorly.As far as the other Brown player speaking up now,we’ll it’s alittle late to be helping his teammate.I think he fabricated this to stand by his friend and help his team.We are all aware that only our people lie!

#16544 5 days ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Racism is bad news when it’s used as weapon to ruin somebody’s life

I wish some on here realized that. Common practice here is to accuse someone of being racist because they have a different point of view, that's not aligned with their own.

#16545 5 days ago

I'm sorry Dirtbag66 but Garrett was 100% wrong in what he did and to excuse that behavior over an alleged remark is why we have the situation we have now in the NFL and the world at large. I did it because, no own it, apologise or whatever needs to be done and move on. I honestly think Garrett is in all likely hood an okay guy, he made a mistake in the heat of battle so to speak and we are all guilty of that at some point in our lives.

#16546 5 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

I wish some on here realized that. Common practice here is to accuse someone of being racist because they have a different point of view, that's not aligned with their own.

https://www.npr.org/2015/04/30/403362626/the-racially-charged-meaning-behind-the-word-thug

#16547 5 days ago

Thug is not a racially charged word, it is a type of behavior not so dissimilar to bullying, that is how I use the term.

#16548 5 days ago

Regardless we can just agree to disagree on it's meaning.

#16549 5 days ago

It's not the word black, gay, or cracker that carries racial overtones, it's "how" it's used that makes it different.

#16550 5 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

It's not the word black, gay, or cracker that carries racial overtones, it's "how" it's used that makes it different.

Keep defending it. You're making yourself look GREAT! /s

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 21.00
Boards
PinSound
Machine - For Sale
Stone Mountain, GA
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Machine - For Sale
Chicagoland, IL
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 9,500.00
€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
There are 17074 posts in this topic. You are on page 331 of 342.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside