spongebob-done.gif
24ae2301d4aa96956b7002b622b63a1e.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240411-182346_Brave (resized).jpg
IMG_3029 (resized).png
20240411_133523 (resized).jpg
960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 329 of 1,513.
#16401 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Poor Colson his Eagles have left him speechless I guess.

Yeah but he'll be back. Hes not a fair weather fan like dirtbag is.

#16402 4 years ago

Dirtbagg66 might be in Chicago...……….

#16403 4 years ago

Hard to believe but Levi's Redskins just may win the division which will result in a lot of suicides in Dallas this year.lol

#16404 4 years ago

NE is taking an ass whoopin'.

#16405 4 years ago
Screenshot_20191201-215525~3 (resized).pngScreenshot_20191201-215525~3 (resized).png
#16406 4 years ago

The hawks in primetime almost guarantees a good game. Looking forward to it!

#16407 4 years ago

Lmao Kai Forbath!

Way to kill the momentum bro.

#16408 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Ole Baker Mayfield isnt turning out to be what Browns fans thought he was going to be is he? Gotta love it as much as he has ran his big fat mouth. He is turning out to be one of the biggest busts in NFL history!

I think Ryan Leaf and Jamarcus Russell hold that title

#16409 4 years ago

Lol calling a timeout there. Is McDaniels running the team tonight? What garbage. NE looks unathletic and basically slow as hell on both sides of the ball

#16410 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I think Ryan Leaf and Jamarcus Russell hold that title

Yeah he's not that big of a bust but hes not turning out to be the savior that they thought he was going to be that's for sure. Gotta love it!

#16411 4 years ago

Bengals get their first win in 12 tries and all of a sudden these Ohio boys are puffin' their chests! Classic.

How many games are the Bengals back in the wild card standings?

Oh, and how 'bout them Niners?!? Lost to the Ravens (a team the "pathetic" Browns beat...in Baltimore)!

#16412 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Hes not a fair weather fan like dirtbag is.

This is a first! Been watching the Browns play like crap for 20 years, and my loyalty has never wavered. Guess that makes me a fairweather fan?

#16413 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Bengals get their first win in 12 tries and all of a sudden these Ohio boys are puffin' their chests! Classic.
How many games are the Bengals back in the wild card standings?
Oh, and how 'bout them Niners?!? Lost to the Ravens (a team the "pathetic" Browns beat...in Baltimore)!

Us Bengals fans know that our team sucks. Now if you could just admit that yours does that would be awesome. All those great players on the Browns and you guys cant win games, what the heck?

Bad coach
Bad QB
Beckham=cancer and bad team chemistry
Garrett is a low class liar

It's like watching a train wreck dirtbag
This was supposed to be your year!

Chubbs is the only guy I'd have on that team.

#16414 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Us Bengals fans know that our team sucks. Now if you could just admit that yours does that would be awesome. All those great players on the Browns and you guys cant win games, what the heck?
Bad coach
Bad QB
Beckham=cancer and bad team chemistry
Garrett is a low class liar
It's like watching a train wreck dirtbag
This was supposed to be your year!
Chubbs is the only guy I'd have on that team.

Do you live under any power lines?

#16415 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Do you live under any power lines?

I wish! We dont even have electricity where I live.

#16416 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

classic, lol

#16417 4 years ago

@ The Law

I'm pretty sure Harbaugh with this latest beatdown by OSU has sealed his fate and will be looking for a job next year. One thing is absolute in Michigan, you MUST beat OSU or parish, no matter how many other games you win. He has never beaten OSU since his coming to the big house and Michigan's fan base would rather have their balls dragged through broken glass than endure that. The sad thing is Cincy won't get him, they'll stay the coarse with the loser they hired and some other team will land a great coach.

#16418 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I think I read somewhere that Carlisle, Ohio is famous for two things:

They hold the record for the world's largest tire fire, and also the the world's largest concentration of registered sex offenders.

Sounds like a fun place to visit! *Bronx cheer*

#16419 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

They hold the record for the world's largest tire fire, and also the the world's largest concentration of registered sex offenders.

Come on Dirtbagg that is simply tasteless, man you really have issues buddy. I'm beginning to think you may be Frank from RPG.

#16420 4 years ago

Carlisle is famous for it's UFO houses which were the first built in Ohio I think. Can't remember the road but they're located on the outskirts.

#16421 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Come on Dirtbagg that is simply tasteless, man you really have issues buddy. I'm beginning to think you may be Frank from RPG.

You gonna tattle on me...again?

#16422 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

You gonna tattle on me...again?

Unlike you and your wingman Vic, my balls are real, I don't need to tattle, don't you wish you were man enough todo the same.

#16423 4 years ago

I'd love to one day meet you at one of the shows but, that'll never happen, cowards never wander far from their blankets do they Lynus.

#16424 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I'd love to one day meet you at one of the shows but, that'll never happen, cowards never wander far from their blankets do they Lynus.

Why would you want to meet me?

#16425 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Why would you want to meet me?

Always nice to put a face to a name.

#16426 4 years ago

I liked this thread much better when the discussion was actually about nfl football. Maybe some folks here can duke it out on their own special “you are smelly, no YOU are smelly” thread?

#16427 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

@ The Law
I'm pretty sure Harbaugh with this latest beatdown by OSU has sealed his fate and will be looking for a job next year

Its a tough one, but I don't think they'll fire him. They have their little ex players coaching schtik going on with bball and football which they seem to like. I wonder aboot the bowl game factoring in because they should be worse next season; unless they really believe in McCaffery at QB

#16428 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I think I read somewhere that Carlisle, Ohio is famous for two things:

My town isnt famous for much, if you blink your eyes you will have already drove through it. I do live just a couple of minutes away from where Pete Rose got brought down though. RWH knows where its at, i think he used to travel from Cincinnati to place his bets there also back in the 80’s.

Me and RWH was smart enough not to get caught and Pete wasn’t!

#16429 4 years ago

Looking forward to the Hawks being in first place after tonight.

#16430 4 years ago

Tonight's Vikings-seahawks game should be very good. Two of the best team's in the NFC duking it out.

Does Calvin cook finally get hurt? (I'm shocked he hasn't yet, actually)

Who leads the seahawks backfield...Chris Carson or Rashaad penny? ( please let it be Carson! I am behind in fantasy football this week, and he is my last hope!)

Does Russell Wilson gain any traction on Lamar Jackson in the MVP race?

#16431 4 years ago

This is my favorite portion of the regular season, with so many meaningful games. We get to find out which teams are truly good and which teams are not really as good as their current won-loss record. I’m looking at you, Bills

For the record I am a bit of a Bills fan, dictated mostly by geography, and I’d be thrilled if they went to the playoffs and actually won a game. I am more of an overall nfl fan who enjoys watching good football...

#16432 4 years ago

Please bring the discussion back to football guys. Take it to PM if you guys want to exchange Christmas cards.

#16434 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Its a tough one, but I don't think they'll fire him.

I don't know Law, he has not won at home or in Columbus and Both Michigan and Ohio State are really fanatical about the rivalry but you may be right. I've heard from some of my friends up there though that the Alumni are applying a lot of pressure for change and they add up to a lot of donation monies for the university. Without doubt it would be their loss and some NFL teams Merry xmas as he is as I said before a great coach, he's just been snake-bit when it comes to OSU.

#16435 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Tonight's Vikings-seahawks game should be very good.

Might be good or might not. Minnesota is so up and down I just don't know. I'll be watching regardless though.

#16436 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Might be good or might not. Minnesota is so up and down I just don't know. I'll be watching regardless though.

If they could get Thielen healthy again, Cousins would have a lot easier time making throws...

#16437 4 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

If they could get Thielen healthy again, Cousins would have a lot easier time making throws..

I'll be honest I don't know what the hell to think about Cousins, he's been up and down his whole career. I know Zimmer is a good coach though and he see's something in him.

#16438 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I don't know Law...

Me neither, but the issue is whom can they hire that gives them as much cred at Harbaugh? Let's remove Meyer out cause that would never happen, so I don't know if there are any names big enough to shitcan Harbaugh.

#16439 4 years ago

Interesting I never really thought about his replacement but you are correct, they're just not going to hire anyone. Whomever they get must be a high profile coach and there isn't anyone now that comes to mind.

#16440 4 years ago

Kirk Cousins is 0-6 in MNF games.

Oh, and he's playing the Seahawks, who are led by a front-runner for MVP.

It's gonna be a mess tonight.

#16441 4 years ago

...and the game is IN Seattle.

Huge mess tonight.

#16442 4 years ago

The Patriots golden years are coming to a close. Next year we’ll be like a blind man at an orgy, just feeling our way around...

#16443 4 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

The Patriots golden years are coming to a close. Next year we’ll be like a blind man at an orgy, just feeling our way around...

Not even the greatest run ever can last.
I think next year will be the bringing Gronk back year to fix things, so maybe that will kick their O back in gear, If Brady can still play.
My NE buddy texted me last night and said this is that game will be remembered as the end of the dynasty

More interested to see what Bellicheck does without Brady.

#16444 4 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

There are worse places to end up as a blind man.

#16445 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

More interested to see what Bellicheck does without Brady.

If he's really as much of a genius as people say, he'll retire.

It's almost impossible to win Super Bowls with multiple QBs, not to mention QBs who aren't generational talents like Brady.

You'd have to be on par with Joe Gibbs to pull that off and Bellecheck is no Gibbs!

I agree they'll probably try to give it one more go with Gronk back. If they can't talk him into it I doubt Brady comes back, clearly his presence was shaving a lot of years off of Brady.

#16446 4 years ago

No Brady? No problem...as long as he finds new ways to cheat...

#16447 4 years ago

I don't know, 67 is still somewhat young in the coaching game; can he really be happy on his boat all day?
Obviously insanely hard but I thought he could win with diff'rent QBs; he's proven they can win in diff'rent ways...but it's the big question out there.

#16448 4 years ago

He went 11-5 with Matt Cassell. I think he can win with another QB, and I think his ego is such that he'll try it.

I think Belichick is clearly the biggest key to their success. Get him a decent QB with a desire to win and leadership potential, and I don't think they skip a beat.

#16449 4 years ago

In 2008 when Brady tore his knee up on the 1st game of the season they still finished 11-5. When he was suspended for 4 games they won 3 outta the 4. So he’s 14 and 6 with other QB’s
Imagine that...11-5 with Matt Cassel at the helm

*Deacon beat me by a minute

#16450 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

If he's really as much of a genius as people say, he'll retire.
It's almost impossible to win Super Bowls with multiple QBs, not to mention QBs who aren't generational talents like Brady.
You'd have to be on par with Joe Gibbs to pull that off and Bellecheck is no Gibbs!
I agree they'll probably try to give it one more go with Gronk back. If they can't talk him into it I doubt Brady comes back, clearly his presence was shaving a lot of years off of Brady.

Belichick was with Parcells for both his championship wins so he already has his hand in Super bowls without Brady

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
There are 75,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 329 of 1,513.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/329 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.