Topic Stats

• 20,441 posts - Hot topic!
  • 351 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 minutes ago by Whysnow
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,644 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

53AB8FDA-CB2E-40D4-BAB2-0F4624C9324C (resized).jpeg
giphy (16).gif
2760A7B2-7A38-4DB4-BB2B-5CCB8A85075C (resized).jpeg
90B2BFB6-7DA5-4943-9BE8-E49B0F8E3668 (resized).jpeg
image0000007 (resized).jpg
image000000 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200119-191003~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20200119-175104~2 (resized).png
Done (resized).jpg
image.png.806d8deb27e09ed3da72c942ebbe5a3d.png
Screenshot_20200117-132517 (resized).png
6C0C2D2F-3AB8-4D99-AD5F-CD83F3B03453 (resized).jpeg
3B190141-0330-4BFA-A7F1-0D6FABC42DB7 (resized).jpeg
8CBA57CC-DFED-4A7D-90F7-96840E4BE4A3 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20200116-125659~2 (resized).png
Pinside Trolls (resized).jpg

There are 20441 posts in this topic. You are on page 328 of 409.
#16351 50 days ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

No one cares about the Browns or the Steelers, both your teams are awful and don't matter.

But Noone cares. Just ask Odin.

#16352 50 days ago

The Unstoppable Ravens will easily cruise to a 14 point victory.
The flu riddled Patriots will squeak out a 3 point victory largely on the foot of Kai Forbath, giving them the best record in football.
Bengals will win their 1st game!

#16353 50 days ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

The Unstoppable Ravens will easily cruise to a 14 point victory.
The flu riddled Patriots will squeak out a 3 point victory largely on the foot of Kai Forbath, giving them the best record in football.

If you are counting on Kai forbath for the win you may be in for a long day. He sucks ass!

#16354 50 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I got the Sunday ticket. I saw most of the Seattle game, and parts of both Arizona games. Kyler Murray and Russel Wilson gave that defense fits. Arizona could have easily won both games if not for all the other problems that team has. We will find out tomorrow. I suppose on any given Sunday anything can happen. The sun shines on a dogs ass every once in a while. Hell, the Browns beat the Ravens.
Damn, how did I get sucked into this thread again?

I'm with ya....its easy to forget these guys are all pros. Anybody can beat anyone on any given Sunday. It will be a pretty tough task today. Its tough for west coast teams to play the early game on the east coast. Plus the Niners have a shit load of injuries so we'll see what happens. My guess its a pretty close game. The NFC is loaded with good and great teams. AFC on the other hand has Baltimore, Pats (and their not that good), and KC

#16355 49 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Pats (and their not that good)

#16356 49 days ago

3rd and 7, 49ers got a 30 yard reception. Wow!

#16357 49 days ago

That was an impressive 49ers opening drive. This game looks like is going to live up to its' billing!

#16358 49 days ago

Still the champs, but offense is a big issue.....defense is elite

#16359 49 days ago

This is exactly what killed the Niners against the Seahawks....two Garoppolo fumbles in the red zone ...those are game changers

#16360 49 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

This is exactly what killed the Niners against the Seahawks....two Garoppolo fumbles in the red zone ...those are game changers

He is holding the ball too long. If he doesn’t make quicker decisions this could get ugly. Does not look like they are going to be able to run the ball.

#16361 49 days ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

He is holding the ball too long. If he doesn’t make quicker decisions this could get ugly. Does not look like they are going to be able to run the ball.

Not having their starting tackle really hurts their running game....I suspect they'll keep sticking to the run. They need to keep the ball away from Jackson.

#16362 49 days ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

I'd love it but at this point it may be a pipe dream.

#16363 49 days ago

sonofab#*! I can't get that game (49er's/Ravens) in this area, gonna have to try to stream it.

#16364 49 days ago

That penalty was a killer. Had them stopped.

If I was D coordinator, I would be selling out on Jackson. Let them try and pound Ingram.

If the Niners can’t get a good drive here. This could get ugly.

#16365 49 days ago

Please tell me I am not the only one watching the 49ers/ravens on here!
This game is incredible!

#16366 49 days ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

That penalty was a killer. Had them stopped.
If I was D coordinator, I would be selling out on Jackson. Let them try and pound Ingram.
If the Niners can’t get a good drive here. This could get ugly.

Agree....they need to key on Jackson....the guy is so fast theres no way to defend unless they bird dog the guy.

#16367 49 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

sonofab#*! I can't get that game (49er's/Ravens) in this area, gonna have to try to stream it.

You are missing a great one

#16368 49 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Agree....they need to key on Jackson....the guy is so fast theres no way to defend unless they bird dog the guy.

Spy him and take your chances

#16369 49 days ago

That Niner kicker is the weak link followed by Jimmy..good game nonetheless.

#16370 49 days ago

That was such poor clock management at the end of the half.

They were way too aggressive against the Seahawks earlier in the season that cost them at worst a tie and this was way too conservative that cost them an opportunity at points.

Need to spy Jackson and see what happens.

#16371 49 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

You are missing a great one

Rub it in will ya! lol I got it streaming but it keeps F#^&*! up on me!

#16372 49 days ago

When u have two great teams battling typically it comes down to mistakes. Niners gave Baltimore 7 points on that Garopplo fumble in the red zone, which is the difference....terrible clock management by Shanahan at the end of the half. The second half should be a good one.

#16373 49 days ago

Niners defensive ends are getting worked today....they need to key on Jackson and not the runner....I know easier said then done especially from my couch!

#16374 49 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Niners defensive ends are getting worked today....they need to key on Jackson and not the runner....I know easier said then done especially from my couch!

Helluva game!

#16375 49 days ago

This could be a Super Bowl preview.....great battle in the cold weather...Niners holding their own on the road

#16376 49 days ago

I hate that PI call even though it helped the Niners!

#16377 49 days ago

Thank god they picked up that late hit flag out bounds! This is football and if you are going to run you are going to get hammered!

#16378 49 days ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Thank god they picked up that late hit flag out bounds! This is football and if you are going to run you are going to get hammered!

It would have been a terrible call....this game is awesome....Niners are doing a good job of controlling the ball, and keeping it out of the hands of Jackson. Win or lose the Niners showed up thats for sure

#16379 49 days ago

I hate the shotgun on 4th and 1!

Miserably call

#16380 49 days ago

Niners need a turn over

#16381 49 days ago

Unlike the Packers guy who wants a rematch, give me that game on an neutral field.

The shot gun formation on 4th and 1 was a horrible call!

#16382 49 days ago

Wow what a finish! Ravens are on their way.

#16383 49 days ago

Great game...Ravens made plays when they had to....love to play them on a neutral field....outcome would be very different

#16384 49 days ago

I said It before and will say it again. Would have been great for the Niners to beat the Ravens but they really need to beat the Saints!

The D gave up 20 points and Jimmy G gifted them 7 with that turnover.

Still think not tying the Seahawks is going to haunt them.

#16385 49 days ago

WHOOOOOOOO DEEEEEEEEY! Ah finally got a damn win!

#16386 49 days ago

It’s a day for the cellar dwellers.
Dolphins W
Bengals W
Redskins W

#16387 49 days ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

It’s a day for the cellar dwellers.

Yes it is but what a wonderful day!

#16388 49 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Great game...Ravens made plays when they had to....love to play them on a neutral field....outcome would be very different

Pray for inclement weather. Niners did a great job containing Jackson, but the sloppy conditions really helped to slow him down. That shotgun on 4th and one had me shaking my head. The run game was pounding Baltimore all day and they decide to put it in Garoppolo’s hands?

It will be really interesting if Baltimore has to go into foxboro in January facing rain/snow conditions.

#16389 49 days ago

Looks like the redskins gonna win the division at 7-9.

Sweet!

#16390 49 days ago

ftc

#16391 49 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Pray for inclement weather. Niners did a great job containing Jackson, but the sloppy conditions really helped to slow him down. That shotgun on 4th and one had me shaking my head. The run game was pounding Baltimore all day and they decide to put it in Garoppolo’s hands?
It will be really interesting if Baltimore has to go into foxboro in January facing rain/snow conditions.

Baffled me as well, but the Niners D is elite so not surprising they slowed down the Ravens offense....the game changers were missing the field goal at the end of the first half (plus bad game management on Shanahans part), and the Garappolo fumble down in their red zone....game really could have gone either way, but in the end the Ravens made more plays when it counted.

#16392 49 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Looks like the redskins gonna win the division at 7-9.
Sweet!

That would be awesome, final slap on the face Dallas always needs

#16393 49 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Baffled me as well, but the Niners D is elite so not surprising they slowed down the Ravens offense....the game changers were missing the field goal at the end of the first half (plus bad game management on Shanahans part), and the Garappolo fumble down in their red zone....game really could have gone either way, but in the end the Ravens made more plays when it counted.

Just have to beat the Saints. Looks like week 17 is going to be for the division for the Niners!

#16394 49 days ago

It's a shame the 49ers/ Saints game is not the Monday night game.

#16395 49 days ago

Raiders are still pretenders, and the chiefs still own/dominate the afc west..I’m looking forward to next Sunday when they play the Pats..

#16396 49 days ago

Is it possible for the Pats to reactivate Gronk at halftime?

#16397 49 days ago

Browns got Bitch slapped by the Steelers! Wheres Dirtbag at?

#16398 49 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Browns got Bitch slapped by the Steelers! Wheres Dirtbag at?

I think he is out shopping with Mayfield for pantyhose, for Bakers upcoming commercial with Joe Namath.

#16399 49 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

I think he is out shopping with Mayfield for pantyhose, for Bakers upcoming commercial with Joe Namath.

Ole Baker Mayfield isnt turning out to be what Browns fans thought he was going to be is he? Gotta love it as much as he has ran his big fat mouth. He is turning out to be one of the biggest busts in NFL history!

#16400 49 days ago

Poor Colson his Eagles have left him speechless I guess.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Chicagoland, IL
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 21.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Boards
PinSound
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
M&M Mods
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 0.10
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Stuff
$ 149.00
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 149.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
There are 20441 posts in this topic. You are on page 328 of 409.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside