pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-04-08 204744 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240408-182844_Brave (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408-180037_Brave (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1712612981603 (resized).jpg
dan-cant-see-me.gif
IMG_5213 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,604 posts in this topic. You are on page 327 of 1,513.
#16301 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

West coast teams playing a 1pm game on the East coast are at a disadvantage. I fully expect the Ravens to win and ESPiN to anoint them Super Bowl Champions. I also don't expect the Ravens to make it to the Super Bowl.

The Ravens definitely will not be in the Super bowl, no way in hell. I know the time change screws these players up but instill think the 9rs will kick their asses. Should be a fun game to watch.

#16302 4 years ago

The more I watch Buffalo the more I think they could upset someone if they make the playoffs. I would likely take them over the AFCS champ, and probably KC. They need to put Gore out to pasture.

#16304 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

We’re getting ready to find out how real they are,time to test their metal.

The blow out of the packers and the 10-1 record show the Niners are for real. At this point I don’t think one game, in bad weather, on the east coast is not going to tell us much more win or lose.

The more important game is the following week in N.O. Home field advantage could be determined in that game and the Seahawks are still looming.

#16305 4 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Lets keep the thread civil guys.

If by "civil" you mean, let people from Indiana and Ohio keep posting, then I'm all for that!

#16306 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

If by "civil" you mean, let people from Indiana and Ohio keep posting, then I'm all for that!

Proud Hoosier here! Indiana has a smart conservative government that keeps their books in order unlike some liberal neighbors I won’t mention

#16307 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Proud Hoosier here! Indiana has a smart conservative government that keeps their books in order unlike some liberal neighbors I won’t mention

Civil and yet political - I’m sure that’s exactly what the mods had in mind.

#16308 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

The more I watch Buffalo the more I think they could upset someone if they make the playoffs. I would likely take them over the AFCS champ, and probably KC. They need to put Gore out to pasture.

Their record is padded like the cowboys..lets see how they play the next 4 games..i think they finish 8-8!!

#16309 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Their record is padded like the cowboys..lets see how they play the next 4 games..i think they finish 9-9

9-9 would be tough. 8-8 is more possible!

#16310 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

The Cowboys need to sign Kapperdick and make a run for the playoffs!

#16311 4 years ago

I really can't see any scenario where the 49er's do not end in the superbowl. IMHO they are the most well rounded team in the league and we may be witnessing the preview of the superbowl tomorrow. Ravens and 49er's are clearly the two best teams on the field this season.

#16312 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I really can't see any scenario where the 49er's do not end in the superbowl. IMHO they are the most well rounded team in the league and we may be witnessing the preview of the superbowl tomorrow. Ravens and 49er's are clearly the two best teams on the field this season.

I like your thinking!!!!

#16313 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

West coast teams playing a 1pm game on the East coast are at a disadvantage. I fully expect the Ravens to win and ESPiN to anoint them Super Bowl Champions. I also don't expect the Ravens to make it to the Super Bowl.

Whatever happens this is a good test for the Niners in case they do play them in the Super Bowl. Defending Jackson is a real challenge. My bet is he won't be playing in 2 years due to all his running. At some point he's gonna get hurt...happens to all these running QB's..

#16314 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

My bet is he won't be playing in 2 years due to all his running

Saddest part of that is it is very likely they will not go to any great lengths to stop him from doing it as winning is all the owners care about.

#16315 4 years ago

Kitchens seen wearing a "Pittsburgh started it" t shirt....what a fucking loser....by far the worst coach in the league.

#16316 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Saddest part of that is it is very likely they will not go to any great lengths to stop him from doing it as winning is all the owners care about.

The guy is a stud so I hope he doesn't get hurt, but at some point he's gonna get whacked hard....happens to all running QB's

#16317 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Kitchens seen wearing a "Pittsburgh started it" t shirt....what a fucking loser....by far the worst coach in the league.

This will be his last season as head coach I think, he's pathetic to put it mildly.

#16318 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Their record is padded like the cowboys..lets see how they play the next 4 games..i think they finish 8-8!!

Yep will be interesting to see their finish. However Im willing to wager (sizably!) they end with at least 9 wins.

#16319 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

The guy is a stud so I hope he doesn't get hurt, but at some point he's gonna get whacked hard....happens to all running QB's

Russel Wilson runs and for some reason never takes big shots. I know Lamar runs more but it is possible to remain healthy.

#16320 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Wicky Wacky summed up the leagues thoughts about Cleveland long ago and hasn't much changed since.

whodey (resized).jpgwhodey (resized).jpg
#16321 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Russel Wilson runs and for some reason never takes big shots. I know Lamar runs more but it is possible to remain healthy.

Seattle doesn't have Wilson run designed plays. He's elusive at getting out of the pocket and taking off if he sees an opening. Very different than how they use Jackson

#16322 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Show me on the doll where Mr. Kitchens hurt you.

#16323 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I love the guy....gets out coached just about every week...especially against my Niners...the good news for u their not the worst team in the league....things are looking up in your world

#16324 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

The “show me on the doll” joke continues it’s everlasting freshness. It’ll never get old!

Can’t anybody around here come Up with their own jokes anymore?!

#16325 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I love the guy....gets out coached just about every week...especially against my Niners...the good news for u their not the worst team in the league....things are looking up in your world

Ah, so you are a Niners fan. Interesting.

#16326 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The “show me on the doll” joke continues it’s everlasting freshness. It’ll never get old!

There just seems to be a lot of people in here who have been hurt pretty badly by the Browns organization. So much anger!

#16327 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

9-9 would be tough. 8-8 is more possible!

Win the division at 8-8, win the wild card then lose. 9-9.

Seems legit to me.

#16328 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Show me on the doll

Here you go buddy, you really need to deal with all those butt hurt emotions over Chicago shit canning your bro. Enjoy

punching bag (resized).jpgpunching bag (resized).jpg
#16329 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Here you go buddy, you really need to deal with all those butt hurt emotions over Chicago shit canning your bro. Enjoy[quoted image]

That's not a doll.

Are you an idiot?

#16330 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

That's not a doll.
Are you an idiot?

Laughing (resized).jpgLaughing (resized).jpg
#16331 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

There just seems to be a lot of people in here who have been hurt pretty badly by the Browns organization. So much anger!

I love that you continue to defend Garret and the Browns organization as a whole....its priceless and very entertaining

#16332 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I love that you continue to defend Garret and the Browns organization as a whole....its priceless and very entertaining

Yeah, at least he is a true fan without waiver however ridiculous he goes about it eh.

#16333 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Yeah, at least he is a true fan without waver however ridiculous he goes about it eh.

He clearly knows that his stance is rediculous.....he just likes stirring the pot a little...all good

#16334 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

He clearly knows that his stance is rediculous.....he just likes stirring the pot a little...all good

"rediculous"

Are you guys doing this on purpose? Might save some face by saying "yes".

Go Niners?

#16335 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

"rediculous"
Go Niners?

Just got done reading the last page of this thread...

0A209BED-F9E8-4DC5-9AD7-1EB6172EF13D.gif0A209BED-F9E8-4DC5-9AD7-1EB6172EF13D.gif
#16336 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Civil and yet political - I’m sure that’s exactly what the mods had in mind.

I’m I in trouble again,for stating a truth?

#16337 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

"rediculous"
Go Niners?

Yes defending Garrett is ridiculous....the guy lost his shit, and acted like a punk by playing the race card...now he'll pay the price.

#16338 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I’m I in trouble again,for stating a truth?

For violating the Pinside terms of service? So it would seem. No need to foul up perfectly good football trash talk with that stuff.

#16339 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

For violating the Pinside terms of service? So it would seem. No need to foul up perfectly good football trash talk with that stuff.

He started it!

#16340 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

The NFL came out the day of the incident and said there was no evidence of any kind that Rudolph had use a racial slur.

Carefully worded... they said 'they found no evidence to support..' - but didn't come out and say Garrett was lying either. It's basically them saying "we can't confirm nor deny"... but they didn't take Garrett's view over Rudolf's.

#16341 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Carefully worded... they said 'they found no evidence to support..' - but didn't come out and say Garrett was lying either. It's basically them saying "we can't confirm nor deny"... but they didn't take Garrett's view over Rudolf's.

I think it's to do with both players working for the same union.. how can they back one player now that both have abuse claims.

#16342 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I think it's to do with both players working for the same union.. how can they back one player now that both have abuse claims.

The NFL is not the union... The NFLPA is the union.. and they aren't the ones making the statement about film and mic evidence.

#16343 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

The NFL is not the union... The NFLPA is the union.. and they aren't the ones making the statement about film and mic evidence.

ZERO chance the guy made a racial slur....his players and all the african player around him would lose their shit....it was TOTAL BS that Garrett played the race card.

#16344 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

The NFL is not going to make a definitive statement of who’s lying because you can’t prove a negative. You can’t prove someone didn’t say something even if everyone around at the time heard nothing. This whole thread the last couple pages has gotten so rediculous.

I look forward to 49ers getting their ass handed to them tomorrow. Their defense is good, except against mobile quarterbacks. They lost to Russel Wilson, and barely beat the guy from Arizona. Lamar Jackson is going to eat them for lunch.

#16345 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

The NFL is not going to make a definitive statement of who’s lying because you can’t prove a negative. You can’t prove someone didn’t say something even if everyone around at the time heard nothing. This whole thread the last couple pages has gotten so rediculous.
I look forward to 49ers getting their ass handed to them tomorrow. Their defense is good, except against mobile quarterbacks. They lost to Russel Wilson, and barely beat the guy from Arizona. Lamar Jackson is going to eat them for lunch.

Ha coming from a Rams fan....clearly u haven't been watching the Niners....if the Niners didnt lose their kicker they would still be undefeated....losing in OT to Seattle is no big deal...shit happens.

#16346 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Just today I was talking to my niece and she said she saw PostMalone in concert. I told her I preferred the guy who opened for him. She asked who was that.

Malone.

She said she wasn’t familiar with him.

There sure is a Lot of hate in this thread. I’m hoping most of it is just lost in context. Like when I was messing with Levi about this Leslie girl that wouldn’t give him the time of day, I was just having fun. I hate to admit it, but I actually respect the guy and think he’s funny. Like clown funny. He amuses me.

#16347 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Ha coming from a Rams fan....clearly u haven't been watching the Niners....if the Niners didnt lose their kicker they would still be undefeated....losing in OT to Seattle is no big deal...shit happens.

I got the Sunday ticket. I saw most of the Seattle game, and parts of both Arizona games. Kyler Murray and Russel Wilson gave that defense fits. Arizona could have easily won both games if not for all the other problems that team has. We will find out tomorrow. I suppose on any given Sunday anything can happen. The sun shines on a dogs ass every once in a while. Hell, the Browns beat the Ravens.
Damn, how did I get sucked into this thread again?

#16348 4 years ago

Pickems:

Titans
Ravens
Jets
Browns
Eagles
Panthers
Packers
Jaguars
Cardinals
Chiefs
Broncos
Patriots
Vikings

#16349 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Looks I struck a few hick nerves. You guys are funny, as in, people enjoy laughing at you.
Go Browns.

No one cares about the Browns or the Steelers, both your teams are awful and don't matter.

#16350 4 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

No one cares about the Browns or the Steelers, both your teams are awful and don't matter.

That's hilarious.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Boards
PinSound

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,604 posts in this topic. You are on page 327 of 1,513.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/327 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.