24ae2301d4aa96956b7002b622b63a1e.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240411-182346_Brave (resized).jpg
IMG_3029 (resized).png
20240411_133523 (resized).jpg
960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,619 posts in this topic. You are on page 326 of 1,513.
#16251 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I'm still waiting for Rudolph to file those slander charges. Being called a racist once would be enough for me.
The NFL told him to shut his mouth because you know they have audio of it. Once it goes to court, that's when they have a problem.

He should file slander charges because Garrett is a liar. I guarantee you Rudolph never called him that. Garrett pulled the race card hoping he could get his suspension cut way down.

#16252 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

He should file slander charges because Garrett is a liar. I guarantee you Rudolph never called him that. Garrett pulled the race card hoping he could get his suspension cut way down.

He should, but he hasn't. I see a problem with that.

#16253 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

B62F4B60-89F1-4D0F-88E5-0C3A51082717.gifB62F4B60-89F1-4D0F-88E5-0C3A51082717.gif
#16254 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Let it go,this matter is finished.

#16255 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Is it? Who are you to say when it's finished or not?

Someone is lying here. The ball is in Rudolph's court. If I were him, and millions of sports fans heard someone else call me a racist, I would sue that person.

Unless, of course, he actually said what Garrett said he said. And he is indeed a racist.

#16256 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Someone is lying here. The ball is in Rudolph's court. If I were him, and millions of sports fans heard someone else call me a racist, I would due that person.
Unless, of course, he actually said what Garrett said he said. And he is indeed a racist
There’s no information from anyone else that Mr Rudolph said anything like that.Mr Garrett I believe is race baiting to get his sentence lessened.Race baiting seems to rampant in our country right now!

#16257 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Browns fans cant let anything go, they are a bunch of angry babies. All they ever talk about is the championships that they won back when there were four teams in the league. They also think Jim Brown the wife beater is the greatest thing since sliced bread. They even put up a statue of the clown in front of their stadium. I gotta assume that a group of people will cry and complain and make them take it down one day probably. I bet dirt bag will really be pissed the day that happens.

#16258 4 years ago

Your probably right,he seems to have some mental health issues.

#16259 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Your probably right,he seems to have some mental health issues.

Agreed

#16260 4 years ago

You two dopes saying someone else has mental health issues is one of the most ironic things ever uttered on the internet.

Thanks, guys. I needed that laugh. Now you can go back to eating paint chips.

#16261 4 years ago

Hey dirtbagg I saw the picture of your brothers ring, he lets your son wear it but never you right? I mean talented people like to be around their own and as you know little brother your the loser of the family.

#16262 4 years ago

Hey there is a upside to this, I mean if you wear your new tee shirt to the game maybe Mayfield will notice you.

#16263 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Hey there is a upside to this, I mean if you wear your new tee shirt to the game maybe Mayfield will notice you.

Dirtbag wearing a Garrett Jersey seems fitting to me because only a true dirtbag would defend a POS that did what he did and then pulled the race card and LIED about Rudolph using racial slurs.

Garrett wanted to keep that a private matter between him and the NFL because it was a LIE and he didnt want anyone to know that he ied and played the race card to try and get his suspension reduced.

Burfict got a 12 game suspension for his dirty hit this year so I expect this thug to get no less than a 16 game suspension for his stupidity and LIES!!

#16264 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

You mean like He's a man. Don't you wish you could be like him, then you'd not have to report people on here...……..

#16265 4 years ago

Looks I struck a few hick nerves. You guys are funny, as in, people enjoy laughing at you.

Go Browns.

#16266 4 years ago

get a room you three

#16267 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Someone is lying here. The ball is in Rudolph's court. If I were him, and millions of sports fans heard someone else call me a racist, I would sue that person.
Unless, of course, he actually said what Garrett said he said. And he is indeed a racist.

Clearly Garrett is lying....the guy went to new lows calling out the racist card...total BS...Hope the guy gets another 10 games next year.

#16268 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Looks I struck a few hick nerves. You guys are funny, as in, people enjoy laughing at you.
Go Browns.

If I was a Browns fan I would be angry to....arguably the worst franchise in all of professional sports.

#16269 4 years ago

Sounds like dbag could use a few puffs..relax, it’s just a fn game..

F9743F3F-8F86-4580-9388-2850DF61F6A0 (resized).jpegF9743F3F-8F86-4580-9388-2850DF61F6A0 (resized).jpeg
#16270 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Clearly Garrett is lying....the guy went to new lows calling out the racist card...total BS...Hope the guy gets another 10 games next year.

"Clearly"?

Do you have proof? Like I said, the ball is in Rudolph's court. Every day he refuses to sue for slander, he looks a little bit worse.

#16271 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

"Clearly"?
Do you have proof? Like I said, the ball is in Rudolph's court. Every day he refuses to sue for slander, he looks a little bit worse.

How the hell can he sue for slander? He would have to be able to prove that Garrett is lying and there is no way to prove that.

#16272 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

How the hell can he sue for slander? He would have to be able to prove that Garrett is lying and there is no way to prove that.

The NFL has microphones covering every square inch of their fields. Would be very easy go determine if Garrett is lying or not, but then the NFL would have a MONSTER sized problem on their hands.

#16273 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

The NFL has microphones covering every square inch of their fields. Would be very easy go determine if Garrett is lying or not, but then the NFL would have a MONSTER sized problem on their hands.

No they wouldnt, if he said it you punish him for it and if he didn't then you don't. Why would it be a monster problem anyways? There's lots of players in the NFL that use that word but I dont think Rudolph is one of them.

Some reasons I dont think he said it are
#1 most college educated people that age do not use that word.

#2 he has played on teams with people of all races for many years now and I am positive that he has a lot of very good friends who are black and that word probably offends him.

#3 I dont think he would say that with so many players around him including his teammates.

#4 Had he said that Garrett would have said it right after the game when they interviewed him instead of waiting 2 weeks or whatever it was.

Garrett is lying out his ass and anyone with half of a brain knows it. Garrett further damaged his reputation by doing this because it's a lie and a very bad lie to be telling about someone.

#16274 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

anyone with half of a brain knows it.

I guess this means you are excluded then, correct?

And I've always been a big fan of the "I've got friends who are black!" defense. Classic.

#16275 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

#1 most college educated people that age do not use that word

And you know this how?

Reading your posts amuses me. Please, keep going!

#16276 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

And you know this how?
Reading your posts amuses me. Please, keep going!

I know it because I know lots of people and i know how society is. It's a word that is frowned upon and not used much anymore.

#16277 4 years ago

They are who Levi said they are... damn cowboys

#16278 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

The Cowboys need to sign Kapperdick and make a run for the playoffs!

#16279 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

The NFL came out the day of the incident and said there was no evidence of any kind that Rudolph had use a racial slur.

#16280 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

"Clearly"?

what are you talking about....ZERO people who were interview said they heard any kind of slander....your smoking crack...Garrett is a complete hot head who after his big lies should be kicked out of the league....

#16281 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

They did that along with interviewed everyone on the field...clearly you've never played sports...nobody sues for things that happen on the field...

#16282 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

The Cowboys need to sign Kapperdick and make a run for the playoffs!

Oh my God,I'm already in enough pain here!Do you know what it's like to love a winning team in the 70's and 90's
and then put up with years of mediocrety ?

#16283 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Oh my God,I'm already in enough pain here!Do you know what it's like to love a winning team in the 70's and 90's

I feel your pain....I'm a Niner fan

#16284 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Lol do you know what it's like to be a Bengals fan for the last 45-50 years? The old Bengals teams were pretty good back in the day but I've been thru some rough stretches let me tell you. I dont care too much anymore because things like that dont upset me really but man when I was younger you wouldn't believe how many TV's that I almost put my first through lol. I used to get soooooo pissed off that I would almost go off the deep end.

#16285 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Sorry dude.

Good news?

They’ll still win the division!

Bad news?

They’ll lose in first round and garret won’t get fired. Again.

#16286 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I know it because I know lots of people and i know how society is. It's a word that is frowned upon and not used much anymore.

Ha! This is priceless!

#16287 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

The NFL came out the day of the incident and said there was no evidence of any kind that Rudolph had use a racial slur.

...and OJ was innocent, right?

#16288 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Ha! This is priceless!

Why is that priceless? It's the truth.

#16289 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Sorry dude.
Good news?
Bad news?

I think Garrett is gone unless they at least make it to the NFC championship.
Jerry Jones knows he doesn't have much more time to see another Superbowl championship team, and certainly even less when you consider a championship "window" of where they are at. He doesn't have time to rebuild. He is getting antsy. I don't blame him.

#16290 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Sorry dude.
Good news?
Bad news?

I dunno if the playoffs will save him this time. Tough gig where only one team win and the other 31 lose. I think they got some good pieces on the field but you can't underestimate the importance of a real coach. In all pro leagues..possibly win the division still but then get smoked by the wildcard team.. damn, i sound like i need a drink!

#16291 4 years ago

I wouldn’t be surprised if garret stays, just because I think Jerry enjoys his current level of influence on the on-field product. I also think they have a pretty strong relationship; clearly Jerry is mellowing in his old age.

Did he and Jimmy Johnson ever patch it up?

That crazy night when Jerry went on a drunken rant about how he could replace jimmy with Switzer on a Whim and they’d still win the super bowl...man! And he did it in fill view of numerous nfl beat writers.

#16292 4 years ago

How about that stiff arm on matt ryan from that rookie d-lineman from the saints! Kapow! Haha...and i look forward to the Raven's/49'ers Sunday.. should be goood

#16294 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Lol do you know what it's like to be a Bengals fan for the last 45-50 years?

Yeah, I have been a Broncos fan for 35+ years. (I was a teen before I paid much attention and became a fan of any team).

Those damn niners used to kill my Broncos in the Superbowl. I will never forget that 55-10 whooping.

I am glad Elway finally ended up with 2 rings as a player, and another for having a awesome team with Peyton.

I really hope the Broncos can get it all together and contend again. Hell, they just lost the worst ever, like trying to compete with the Falcons for dumb shit of the year award or something.

And I am not a Falcon fan, I never have been. Half the time it is the only game on local TV, and 1/3 of the time I may actually watch it.

I do like watching a lot of teams, and I will say I will be so glad when Tom Brady and Matt Ryan retire, I am tired of watching those 2 players.

And even though in the same division as my Broncos, and always a threat for them, I do like to watch Mahomes throw.

Long ago I was so happy when Montana and then Young retired. I was never a niner fan.

But at the moment, the 49'ers are ok, I can watch them now. Not a fan, but not a hater right now.

This concludes my one too many beers rant for the night. Carry on.

#16295 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

How about that stiff arm on matt ryan from that rookie d-lineman from the saints! Kapow! Haha...and i look forward to the Raven's/49'ers Sunday.. should be goood

I truly believe that the 9ers will crush the Ravens.

#16296 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I truly believe that the 9ers will crush the Ravens.

I don't think they will crush them in Baltimore....should be a good game....I'd probably give the edge to Baltimore since its an early east coast start and its at their house....if it was on the west coast I would give the edge to the Niners....Hopefully its a good game

#16297 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I don't think they will crush them in Baltimore....should be a good game....I'd probably give the edge to Baltimore since its an early east coast start and its at their house....if it was on the west coast I would give the edge to the Niners....Hopefully its a good game

The traveling does make a difference for sure. 49rs are a great team though and they're the real deal.

#16298 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

The traveling does make a difference for sure. 49rs are a great team though and they're the real deal.

We’re getting ready to find out how real they are,time to test their metal.

#16299 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

If I was a Browns fan I would be angry to....arguably the worst franchise in all of professional sports.

I don't know, my Bengals haven't been exactly stellar, I damn sure know how it feels to be a fan when things go south for years at a time.

#16300 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

West coast teams playing a 1pm game on the East coast are at a disadvantage. I fully expect the Ravens to win and ESPiN to anoint them Super Bowl Champions. I also don't expect the Ravens to make it to the Super Bowl.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,619 posts in this topic. You are on page 326 of 1,513.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/326 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.