Topic Stats

• 22,133 posts - Hot topic!
  • 368 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 minutes ago by PtownPin
  • Topic is favorited by 27 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,761 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

giphy (resized).png
poke-me-bear (resized).jpg
3A30C6BA-8746-43D4-8187-2BC92A168229 (resized).jpeg
cf4ea60 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200402-020222~2 (resized).png
FB95IMG951585580451329 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200330-020637~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20200327-085234_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200326-152800 (resized).png
New Rams Logo (resized).jpg
89B375F2-5D3D-4865-BC08-C014D846646F (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20200325-000007~2 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20200324-225203~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20200324-114832~2 (resized).png
nintchdbpict000000921046.jpg

There are 22133 posts in this topic. You are on page 322 of 443.
#16051 4 months ago

Be something if he misses!

#16052 4 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Roger Staubach was a football hero when we played school lot games.I agree 100% with your conclusions of Garrett,I still remember him freezing his own kicker which resulted in a last minute lost.He can snatch a loss out of the jaws of victory!Do you think a new start is the way to go?

I'm not proud of having lost belief in Garrett and criticizing him publicly. I think he's devoted, works hard and has a long history of ties to the Cowboys in various roles as a player and coach. But after eight seasons and having grown up watching Staubach and Landry and then the 3 Super wins in the 90's I see Garrett as an only adequate and mediocre coach. To be fair, I think he works hard and badly wants to win. However in order to compete for Super Bowls yes I believe Dallas needs a fresh start.

#16053 4 months ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

I'm not proud of having lost belief in Garrett and criticizing him publicly. I think he's devoted, works hard and has a long history of ties to the Cowboys in various roles as a player and coach. But after eight seasons and having grown up watching Staubach and Landry and then the 3 Super wins in the 90's I see Garrett as an only adequate and mediocre coach. To be fair, I think he works hard and badly wants to win. However in order to compete for Super Bowls yes I believe Dallas needs a fresh start.

I hear you,I feel the same way it’s tough every year just being an 8-8 season.Who do you think they should get to replace him?

#16054 4 months ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Quoted from romulusx:

I hear you,I feel the same way it’s tough every year just being an 8-8 season.Who do you think they should get to replace him?

The best coaches have a fresh new approach. A killer instinct. One of the biggest let downs of my entire life was when Jerry Jones let Tom Landry go. It hurt.
It still hurts.
I have more respect for that man, both personally and professionally, than almost anyone that has ever lived. In hindsight, however, we won 3 super bowls...and really should have won 4. I can't say it was the wrong decision.

That was painful to write.

The NFL is the most complicated, purest, dog-eat-dog sport out there. Only the innovative survive. If you aren't cutting edge...then you aren't trying hard enough.

#16055 4 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

The best coaches have a fresh new approach. A killer instinct. One of the biggest let downs of my entire life was when Jerry Jones let Tom Landry go. It hurt.
It still hurts.
I have more respect for that man, both personally and professionally, than almost anyone that has ever lived. In hindsight, however, we won 3 super bowls...and really should have won 4. I can't say it was the wrong decision.
That was painful to write.
The NFL is the most complicated, purest, dog-eat-dog sport out there. Only the innovative survive. If you aren't cutting edge...then you aren't trying hard enough.

Felt the same way about Landry,that was tough,but I moved on with Troy and Emmitt!
Man was that a fun ride,if we could have all stayed together we would 6 Super Bowls from
the 90's!

#16056 4 months ago

I HATE GARRETT!!!!

#16057 4 months ago

I vote Troy Aikman for Dallas head coach!

#16058 4 months ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

I vote Troy Aikman for Dallas head coach!

Have you ever heard Troy tell why the Cowboys demise occurred when Switzer took over?

#16059 4 months ago

Garrett’s got to go after this fiasco. Kicks a field goal when they needed a touchdown. Throws on 3rd and one in strong winds and rain when they should have just ran it for the first down. Coaching lost it for the Cowboys.

#16060 4 months ago

Obviously I never count NE can pull out a game when they need it and from anybody, but honestly I would still like to see them beat an actual good team before the playoffs

#16061 4 months ago

Tripping?!?

And don't forget, the spread was 5.5...

#16062 4 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Obviously I never count NE can pull out a game when they need it and from anybody, but honestly I would still like to see them beat an actual good team before the playoffs

Shouldn't you be talking about your Steelers?

#16063 4 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Shouldn't you be talking about your Steelers?

No because they are shitty. Somehow still ahead of your Browns...amazing.

#16065 4 months ago

Oh,shut up!!

#16066 4 months ago

It pains me, but... "Go Pack Go"

#16067 4 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Felt the same way about Landry,that was tough,but I moved on with Troy and Emmitt!
Man was that a fun ride,if we could have all stayed together we would 6 Super Bowls from
the 90's!

Well being that you trash-talked the Pats fan all I can say to that is how's it feel to want

#16069 4 months ago

Huge game tonight!!

Go Niners!!!!

#16071 4 months ago
Quoted from JY64:

Well being that you trash-talked the Pats fan all I can say to that is how's it feel to want

Hey ahole good to see your back,I guess you couldn’t tell I was kidding?Whie your here do you have any updates on how bad JJP games are?

#16072 4 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

No because they are shitty. Somehow still ahead of your Browns...amazing.

Head to head? Not so much.

How are things going with your racist/rapist QB?

#16073 4 months ago

Tripping?!?

#16074 4 months ago

The Patriots are still morphing into their final form. I'm just glad they're 10-1 and not 6-4, 5-5 which is where they would be without a generationally great defense. Still have to figure out the Ravens but we have a lot of experience losing to teams (sometimes badly) in the regular season that we beat in the playoffs.

#16075 4 months ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

The Patriots are still morphing into their final form. I'm just glad they're 10-1 and not 6-4, 5-5 which is where they would be without a generationally great defense. Still have to figure out the Ravens but we have a lot of experience losing to teams (sometimes badly) in the regular season that we beat in the playoffs.

......TRIPPING?!?

#16076 4 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Head to head? Not so much.

Won once in the last 5 years, classic.

#16077 4 months ago

If it's not the "tuck rule", it's something else.

Spygate.
Deflategate.
Running plays that are illegal.
Tripping. Fucking TRIPPING!

When will we see the NFL for what it is?

#16078 4 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Won once in the last 5 years, classic.

You know what else has happened in the last 5 years?

The Pittsburgh Steelers have employed a rapist and a racist.

Classic.

#16079 4 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

You know what else has happened in the last 5 years?
The Pittsburgh Steelers have employed a rapist and a racist.
Classic.

Ben Rothersburger was cleared of any allegations against him.
Myles Garrett fabricated racism charge after he realized how bad he had screwed up.What you are doing is called SLANDER!

#16080 4 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Hey ahole good to see your back,I guess you couldn’t tell I was kidding?Whie your here do you have any updates on how bad JJP games are?

LOL if your kidding you post this at the end you were trash talking

#16081 4 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Ben Rothersburger was cleared of any allegations against him

So was O.J.

#16082 4 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Myles Garrett fabricated racism charge after he realized how bad he had screwed up.

This is the part where Mason Rudolph sues for slander.

Explain to me why he hasn't yet?

#16083 4 months ago

OJ was obviously guilty,that decision was payback for the Rodney King beating.Quite a bit more of a serious matter then a girl accusing a guy of something to cash in .

#16084 4 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

This is the part where Mason Rudolph sues for slander.
Explain to me why he hasn't yet?

The incident just happened,and Mason lawyers have hinted at taking legal action,probably inferring if Myles continues on lying they will take action.
After awhile folks won’t come running when you cry wolf

#16085 4 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Myles Garrett fabricated racism charge after he realized how bad he had screwed up.

FACT!!

#16086 4 months ago

The Niners are going to win the SB and there ain't nothing NE can do about it.

#16087 4 months ago

This 49ers defensive performance might be one of the best I have seen.

Rodgers looks less than ordinary!

George Kittle makes a huge difference on offense!!!

#16088 4 months ago

Wow what an ass beating.

#16089 4 months ago

Got our shit rocked tonight. Hoping Bulaga can return soon.

#16090 4 months ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Got our shit rocked tonight. Hoping Bulaga can return soon.

You're going to need more then a Bulaga if you meet these guys again!

#16091 4 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

SELL THE TEAM!
SELL THE TEAM!

Congrats on the win tonight. I won’t claim to have watched, but I hear your new QB graciously let Keenum get the last snap in.

#16092 4 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

The Niners are going to win the SB and there ain't nothing NE can do about it.

Seattle will stop the Niners. Again. Seahawks vs Ravens in the Superbowl.

#16093 4 months ago

Week to week the best teams offer up some question marks. We got our asses beat, but I feel like we can turn it around and beat anyone next week. It's how it goes. Bye week under a new HC? It's easy enough to see how that can go wrong.

I really have 2 reactions after tonight... I'd like our chances in a rematch, but I really prefer it to be at Lambeau.

#16094 4 months ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I'd like our chances in a rematch

You are either joking or on drugs, which one is it?

#16095 4 months ago

Sort of both?

#16096 4 months ago
Screenshot_2019-11-24-14-35-13 (resized).png
#16097 4 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

[quoted image]

That's their BACKUP QB. NFL fans make me not want to be an NFL fan.

#16098 4 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

[quoted image]

I see you’ve continued your positivity campaign.Your a sad person!

#16099 4 months ago
Quoted from Erik:

McCaffrey is incredible. Hope he gets some mvp attention.

This is the problem with the salary system where a TE or RB can play as a receiver but don’t get paid the same salary or franchise pay as a wide receiver.

#16100 4 months ago

Chargers aren't feeling so bad as the Rams lately.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 21.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pasadena, MD
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Boards
PinSound
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 199.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 22133 posts in this topic. You are on page 322 of 443.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside