pasted_image (resized).png
giggle-laugh.gif
tempFileForShare_20240418-181612 (resized).jpg
dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,687 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 1,514.
#1551 10 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

I think Tony Romo jumped in Orton's Jersey on that last drive.....

The same Tony Romo that has more 4th quarter come from behind victories than any QB in the NFL in the last 3 years?

Yeah, I think I would have rather had Romo out there than Orton...to say the least.

#1552 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

The same Tony Romo that has more 4th quarter come from behind victories than any QB in the NFL in the last 3 years?

maybe the same....but whats his record in the month of December?

#1553 10 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

maybe the same....but whats his record in the month of December?

The exact opposite of Phillip Rivers!

#1554 10 years ago

Didn't Rex the hex bring the bears to the superbowl? That was the year the COLTS won it!

#1556 10 years ago

Oh well Dallas sucks , a lot of people like to blame Romo but without Romo Dallas sucks much more . I look forward to a Dallas team without Romo because they are going to be horrible .

#1557 10 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

Didn't Rex the hex bring the bears to the superbowl?

Rex was out most of that season , Orton got them there .

#1558 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Rex was out most of that season , Orton got them there .

damn good memory! I am a Colts fan first and then I watch the Bears and cheer for them with my dad.

Rex was terrible, I remember the one year where they lost to the packers and the idiot said yeah my head wasn't in the game, I was thinking of the New Years Party coming up. WTF!?

#1559 10 years ago

Romo probably does better but I can't say he would win. The dude is a walnut.

#1560 10 years ago

Rams fans must be cheering for the Skins collapse, while salivating over leadfoot Clowney!

#1561 10 years ago

My Mom and I just won our Fantasy leagues tonight. First time my Mom's taken home the championship. I'm pretty f'ing stoked right now.

#1562 10 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

My Mom and I just won our Fantasy leagues tonight. First time my Mom's taken home the championship. I'm pretty f'ing stoked right now.

Libations for everybody!

zuse.jpegzuse.jpeg
#1563 10 years ago

Jerry Jones reaction on that interception.....priceless!

The guy gets what he deserves. Not that he can help all the injuries that happened but hey, this team will never go anywhere again with him running the show.

Can we get a Garret firing please!

#1564 10 years ago

Jerry Jones keeps Tony Romo around because he thinks he is cute and has a man crush on him .

#1565 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Jerry Jones reaction on that interception.....priceless!
The guy gets what he deserves. Not that he can help all the injuries that happened but hey, this team will never go anywhere again with him running the show.
Can we get a Garret firing please!

Playing that game without Romo & almost winning may be enough to save his job. That is till they lose next year in week 17 in another win & youre in game.

#1566 10 years ago

They won't be in a win and your in game. They need to find another QB. Tony is going to be messed up from that surgery. Repair on a herniated disk is almost always permanent pain for those who have it done. What are they going to do give him an epidural before each game?

#1567 10 years ago

Anyone else want to chime in here , Not that it matters but it did look as though Jay Cuntler did cross the line of scrimmage when he threw that last interception .

#1568 10 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Playing that game without Romo & almost winning may be enough to save his job.

Hopefully not, never know with Jones......

Quoted from Pinchroma:

They need to find another QB.

With or without bad back. They are really screwed if he can't play with that salary cap hit........

#1569 10 years ago

PreSeason Division winner predictions # correct

CF 4
Tlit-Master 5
TheLaw 4
GreyScale 3
Pinball-is-great 4
Kwiki 3

Tilt-Master wins but Im giving a negative 1 for not predicting the Packers to win the division so its a 4 way tie

#1570 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Anyone else want to chime in here , Not that it matters but it did look as though Jay Cuntler did cross the line of scrimmage when he threw that last interception .

If that was the case (and I didn't see much of the game) that may have been the only time a coach challenges something to purposefully go against his own team for illegal forward pass . Not even sure if that's reviewable or would even matter in a turnover situation.

#1571 10 years ago

Alright, Wild card Round, post your winner predictions!

#1572 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Pfft. We got nothin on you and your chick

image.jpg 22 KB

image-813.jpg 45 KB

Lame comeback .......and what a great game did the packers had , so all this shit doesn't make sense .....

#1573 10 years ago

Please drop a beat down on the Niners. That D needs to step up after letting Krapernick run all over them. Rogers might have to put up 35......

#1574 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Alright, Wild card Round, post your winner predictions!

Chiefs beat @Colts

@Eagles beat Saints

@Bengals beat Chargers

49ers beat @Packers

#1575 10 years ago

Bengals
Pack
Saints
Chiefs

#1576 10 years ago

Chiefs Eagles Bengals Packers

Edit: oops I thought I copied Iceman but I did not.

copied-iceman-ohnoes.jpgcopied-iceman-ohnoes.jpg
#1577 10 years ago

oops-----never mind

#1578 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

(and I didn't see much of the game)

Well you missed a good one . and yes no reason to challenge , and within the last 2 minutes (in fact the last seconds) of the game and on a turnover probably not even able to challenge . My question has no other meaning or reason other then I would like to know if someone else saw what I think I saw . If you would like to take a look at the last play and see if you saw what I saw and chime in here then great . If not then oh well I know everyone has better things to do then waste their time with my meaningless nonsense .

#1579 10 years ago
Quoted from Quiddity:

I'm going to guess that you're attempting to point out your homosexuality, since I'm his wife. Congratulations on making sure that everyone knows this very personal detail about yourself - however I'm not sure that a football thread on a pinball forum is exactly the correct place to be doing so.

Another barking dog .....it doesn't make any sense but ok...uhhhhhh You win ?

#1580 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

49ers best @Packers

Screw that . NFL is working on their Disney movie plot . Last year 49ers embarassed the Packers in the Playoffs , for this story to be great the Packers must beat the the 49ers this year .

#1581 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Screw that . NFL is working on their Disney movie plot . Last year 49ers embarassed the Packers in the Playoffs , for this story to be great the Packers must beat the the 49ers this year .

I could only hope my friend, our Defense is abysmal

Id guess Clay wont be back next week, any updates on him? Cutler had all day to throw today, lucky he is an awful QB

#1582 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I didn't se that, but i did think the play clock ran out on one of the packs 4th down plays in the 4th quarter and wasn't called.

#1583 10 years ago

Bengals 8-0 at home but Chargers are tough and have lost a lot of close games, won 5 of 6 and received a miracle to get into the playoffs

#1584 10 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

I didn't se that, but i did think the play clock ran out on one of the packs 4th down plays in the 4th quarter and wasn't called.

The umpire in the backfield is responsible for calling that penalty. He basically watches the play clock, when it hits zero he then looks to see if the ball is in action of being snapped. It has always had this .5 second delay and is rarely flagged. Sorry you lost $ on the game. Do I need to call the whaambulance?

#1585 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I could only hope my friend, our Defense is abysmal

Exactly , they are the underdogs (even better Disney story) . Let's hope the NFL got the script right this year .

#1586 10 years ago

Congrats centerflank on that game ....where all those packer haters that were trashing the packers earlier? Quiet like a f%}#*n church mouse ......and man I'm still laughing of that picture of those guys . Lol

#1587 10 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Congrats centerflank on that game ....where all those packer haters that were trashing the packers earlier? Quiet like a f%}#*n church mouse ......and man I'm still laughing of that picture of those guys . Lol

Thanks! Im still feeling pretty awesome with that gritty win. At least I get one more week to root for them if nothing else.

The haters can blame the refs for that game but the refs didnt leave Randall Cobb wide open on 4th and 8!

Randall Cobb.jpgRandall Cobb.jpg

td-meme-generator-touchdown-randall-cobb-5f7af1.jpgtd-meme-generator-touchdown-randall-cobb-5f7af1.jpg

BcsWAqjCYAAH061.jpgBcsWAqjCYAAH061.jpg

#1588 10 years ago

How it will go down imho:

Colts over Chiefs
Bengals over Chargers
Saints over Eagles
49ers over Packers

This is who I'm rooting for in those 4 wildcard play-off games:

Chiefs, Chargers, Saints, Packers

#1589 10 years ago

When you hover over the little thumbs up and thumbs down fields on the right side, you see that Robin clarified what these mean (to him).
I agree! and I disagree!

If I disagree w/ your predictions it may mean that I just disagree with your pics like how Robin defined it.
It does not necessarily mean that I think any of you fine gentlemen are brain-dead wacked-out crappy pinball players riding the trollercoaster as far as you know.

#1590 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

When you hover over the little thumbs up and thumbs down fields on the right side, you see that Robin clarified what these mean (to him).
I agree! and I disagree!
If I disagree w/ you predictions it may mean that I just disagree with your pics like how Robin defined it.
It does not necessarily mean that I think any of you fine gentlemen are brain-dead wacked-out crappy pinball players riding the trollercoaster as far as you know.

Thumb this down!

0ap2000000306029.jpg0ap2000000306029.jpg

#1591 10 years ago

For NFL yr 2013:

biggestlosers-tapemeasure.jpgbiggestlosers-tapemeasure.jpg

Dallas Cowboys, Lions, Bears, Dolphins, & Ravens

The play-offs were in their grasp, but they grabbed some big "L"'s.

#1592 10 years ago

Seattle_Seahawks_2012b.jpgSeattle_Seahawks_2012b.jpg

#1593 10 years ago

I kinda feel bad for Az Cardinals. They finished 10 - 6 and just missed the play-offs, and were in a tough NFC division.

And I feel a bit bad for the Steelers. They won their last 3 games, actually 6 of their last 8, and just barely missed the play-offs when the Chargers just barely won in OT vs chiefs.

Don't feel all that bad for da Bears, but they did lose in front of their home crowd and would have made the play-offs if they would have won.

That said, congrats to Saints, Chargers, and Packers.

#1594 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

They finished 10 - 6 and just missed the play-offs, and were in a tough NFC division.

Yep. The 'NFCWorst' just a few short years ago.

#1595 10 years ago

playoffs.JPGplayoffs.JPG
#1596 10 years ago

Looks good to me without any giants in there.....

#1597 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

PreSeason Division winner predictions # correct
CF 4
Tlit-Master 5
TheLaw 4
GreyScale 3
Pinball-is-great 4
Kwiki 3
Tilt-Master wins but Im giving a negative 1 for not predicting the Packers to win the division so its a 4 way tie

Sorry bro, they should have had it, what an epic self destruct by the Lions! I should have listened to you in the beginning, it was only a matter of time until they imploded.

#1598 10 years ago

Colts over Chiefs

Saints over Eagles

Chargers over Bengals (I don't really feel that the Chargers will win, but I'm pulling for them so I will vote for them here)

49ers over Packers

#1599 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I can't believe the Chargers made the playoffs.

Good enough for me. But it sure wasn't easy.

#1600 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Well you missed a good one . and yes no reason to challenge , and within the last 2 minutes (in fact the last seconds) of the game and on a turnover probably not even able to challenge . My question has no other meaning or reason other then I would like to know if someone else saw what I think I saw . If you would like to take a look at the last play and see if you saw what I saw and chime in here then great . If not then oh well I know everyone has better things to do then waste their time with my meaningless nonsense .

I think you are right on. I made my wife watch the end of the game with me and she called that he stepped over the line of scrimmage too. But you're right, only refs under 2 mins can make that call for replay.

What the hell took him so long to throw that last pass? He wasted so much time off the clock for that throw. He could have tried to hit one of the Wr's in stride and get a pass interference call or something.

BTW...I didn't like the late hit call in 1Q on the Bears when they sacked Rodgers. You can't stop a 290 pound DL running at full steam on a dime.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
There are 75,687 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 1,514.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/32 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.