Screenshot_20240408-180037_Brave (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1712612981603 (resized).jpg
dan-cant-see-me.gif
IMG_5213 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240407_183534931 (resized).jpg
38860405-3D86-49AB-9AE9-AE75342822BA.gif
20240406_180941 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,572 posts in this topic. You are on page 318 of 1,512.
#15851 4 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

This Ravens / Texans game should be fun.

Ron Howard: "It wasn't."

#15852 4 years ago

Could this Ravens thing be happening?!

If Jackson turns out to be the real deal, he will go down as my biggest draft whiff, supplanting "Adrian Peterson will bust" and "LaRon Landry will be in the hall of fame" (that was the same draft!)

#15853 4 years ago
Screenshot_20191117-163732~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20191117-163732~2 (resized).png
#15854 4 years ago

49ers look terrible today....100 yards in penalties already and its only the start of the 3rd quarter

#15855 4 years ago

I am torn, want the Eagles to lose but every time the Pats lose it’s a good thing.

#15856 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

I am torn, want the Eagles to loose but every time the Pats loose it’s a good thing.

you-spelled-lose (resized).jpgyou-spelled-lose (resized).jpg
#15857 4 years ago

^^^^ not anymore. Thanks for the heads up.

#15858 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

[quoted image]

Quoted from bssbllr:

^^^^ not anymore. Thanks for the heads up.

Teamwork makes the dream work.

#15859 4 years ago

Whatever way the 49ers pulled it out, they pulled it out !

But it’s starting to be concerning for the next games this season.

#15860 4 years ago

Not much new in the east.

Eagles lose to a good teaM
Cowboys beat a bad one
Redskins look pathetic

Watched the eagles game at my shop. Man is Djax ever coming back?! They need him bad.

#15861 4 years ago

Brady and Wentz looked bad tonight. So many misses or poor decisions. And not to brag but I consider myself somewhat of an expert on shitty qb play.

#15862 4 years ago

Chris Collinsworth reminds me of nails on a chalk board.

#15863 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Brady and Wentz looked bad tonight. So many misses or poor decisions. And not to brag but I consider myself somewhat of an expert on shitty qb play.

Uncle Rico?

#15864 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Wentz wass missing DeSean, Alshon, Sproles and Howard. Throwing to guys like Agalor, Matthews (off the street), Arecega Whiteside (big bust). True still had Ertz, Goddard and Sanders. But missing half the skill players, basically if he had DeSean all year would have done wonders for Wentz. I hate to say it but Wentz would look a lot better with Antonio Brown on the team.

#15865 4 years ago

I have a question. Where is Colson?

Someone in the area may need to do a welfare check. Hell, it has even been a while since he posted in the what game did you bring home today thread.

#15866 4 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

Someone in the area may need to do a welfare check. Hell, it has even been a while since he posted in the what game did you bring home today thread.

His team is sucking it up. He has disappeared.

At least we don't have to hear "fly Eagles fly."

#15867 4 years ago

Dear Chicago Bears,

Welcome to 4-6! And enjoy your search for a new QB.

Sincerely,

The lowly Cleveland Browns

#15868 4 years ago

I think Wentz is good, but he still does the types of things I'd expect out of a 1st or 2nd year QB. He made the defense jump on a critical 3rd down. Instead of snapping the ball and AT LEAST getting them back on their heels, if not a free play, he stood up and resettled the offense. A veteran takes advantage of a mistake by the defense there.

#15869 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

He has disappeared.

Yeah but he was also in a lot of other threads also.

Anyway, damn my Broncos blew a big lead today.

#15870 4 years ago

Yeah but he was also in a lot of other threads also.

Yeah, that's how fucking horrible the Eagles are.

#15871 4 years ago

Anyway, damn my Broncos blew a big lead today.

Yep, that sucked. Some perspective from ESPN:

No team has blown a 20-point halftime lead since the San Francisco 49ers lost to the Chargers in Week 16 of the 2014 season. According to ESPN Stats & Information, teams leading by 20 or more points at halftime are 400-13 (95-1 since the start of 2015). Collectively, NFL teams had won 97 straight games when leading by 20 or more points at halftime.

#15872 4 years ago

Snowflakes seen in NY and LA this week I've been told. They said there were an unusually large ones in the port area of LA.

#15873 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah, that's how fucking horrible the Eagles are.

Same record as the Steelers.
*cough*

#15874 4 years ago

Wow unemployment is low but, is it low enough even Kaepernick can get a job????????

#15875 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Wow unemployment is low but, is it low enough even Kaepernick can get a job????????

No way! No team is dumb enough to hire him, not even the Cleveland Clowns.

#15876 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Dear Chicago Bears,
Welcome to 4-6! And enjoy your search for a new QB.
Sincerely,
The lowly Cleveland Browns

We all just have to get used to the bears and browns being around for a while.

#15877 4 years ago

Coaches need to stop challenging pass interference calls. I have yet to see one get reversed no matter how much a defender grabs or pushes.

#15878 4 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Coaches need to stop challenging pass interference calls. I have yet to see one get reversed no matter how much a defender grabs or pushes.

Amazingly, there was one this week.

#15879 4 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

That one in the Texans game had like 3 different penalties and the Coach burned a Time Out losing the challenge. Something definitely suspicious is happening.

#15880 4 years ago

Had an unexpected issue and ended up needing surgery last Monday. Been laid up and not feeling that well.

Quoted from Daditude:

His team is sucking it up. He has disappeared.
At least we don't have to hear "fly Eagles fly."

They should’ve won that game. Brady’s worst stats in 8 years, and the Birds defense played great for once. Should’ve had some picks that were dropped. Either way, offense couldn’t do shit. Watching that actually made me feel worse.

#15881 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Had an unexpected issue and ended up needing surgery last Monday. Been laid up and not feeling that well.

They should’ve won that game. Brady’s worst stats in 8 years, and the Birds defense played great for once. Should’ve had some picks that were dropped. Either way, offense couldn’t do shit. Watching that actually made me feel worse.

Damn, feel better soon!

#15882 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Sorry to hear. Hope all is well.

#15883 4 years ago

Hang in there Colson! Though the world may be a safer place with one less Eagles fan it would be far less colorful. Get well soon!

#15884 4 years ago

Sorry to hear that, I figured something was up when you weren't picking up new games!

#15885 4 years ago

Thanks fellas. Much appreciated.

Well, except Levi. You bastard.

#15886 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

No way! No team is dumb enough to hire him, not even the Cleveland Clowns.

Says the guy who cheers for a team that's 0-10.

#15887 4 years ago

I wonder what the injury to Tua will mean in the draft.

It seems like Wash likes Haskins so far. If they end up with the first pick, they could trade back and gather a bunch of other picks to piss away. On the other hand, if you think you can destroy the dreams of a generational QB, I think you have to take him.

Cincy looks like the worst team in the league to me. They don't have anything that resembles a QB, so I'd guess they'll take Burrow or Herbert.

#15888 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Cincy looks like the worst team in the league to me. They don't have anything that resembles a QB, so I'd guess they'll take Burrow if they're given the opportunity.

Yeah unfortunately I don't think Cincy will relinquish the first round pick. They just need so much I guess it would make sense for them to find the QB first then build around him.

#15889 4 years ago

I think Tua still goes very early unless the docs say he's done.

#15890 4 years ago

I think Burrow was going to go #1 anyway, but yeah I don't know how far Tua will fall.
The whole hip thing can sound a little scary, but more and more people aren't playing in their 'last' year so I don;t think it'll matter much.

#15891 4 years ago

They said his surgery went very well and they expect full recovery but, I don't think anyone will know for sure till he plays a few games. I think he'll go late 1st round. Depends on how likely this type of injury's possibility of reoccurrence.

#15892 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

The whole hip thing can sound a little scary, but more and more people aren't playing in their 'last' year so I don;t think it'll matter much.

His red flags arent just the hip and missing 2020, it's that he gets injured a lot. I think 4 surgeries in 2 years. But there's a lot to like on tape and someone will jump.

#15893 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I think 4 surgeries in 2 years. ...

Oh really? Don't keep up with much bama news, didn't know.

#15894 4 years ago

pats (resized).PNGpats (resized).PNG

#15895 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I think Burrow was going to go #1 anyway, but yeah I don't know how far Tua will fall.

I think Herbert from Oregon will go first...Tua is a stud, but he's not very durable and has been prone to injuries....If he's deemed healthy by the docs he'll still go in the first round as too many teams need QB help.

#15896 4 years ago

Well, who likes Dallas and who like the Pats?

I like the Pats by 10.

#15897 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I like the Pats by 10.

wow that's the line? I think Dallas is pretty well rounded and I would take them in that case.

#15898 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I like the Pats by 10.

I don't think Dallas is that hot but I don't think the Pats are as good as usual.

I'm picking Dallas in a squeaker in my upset special!!!

#15899 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

wow that's the line? I think Dallas is pretty well rounded and I would take them in that case.

No not the line just what I think.

#15900 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

No not the line just what I think.

ah ok. I'd be hard pressed to bet against the goat and belichick, even stevens.

I like Dallas and I would take them +6 or so

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,572 posts in this topic. You are on page 318 of 1,512.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/318 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.