nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
carmichael.gif
giggle-laugh.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,766 posts in this topic. You are on page 313 of 1,516.
#15601 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

London doesn't make any sense to me. It seems more a novelty. Assimilating the CFL or expanding to Mexico could work.

The only sense London makes is to fill that 10am east coast start time. On the west coast we’re used to seeing a bunch of 10am games then 1pm then 5pm, but east coast has nothing to watch until 1pm.

#15602 4 years ago

Who in their right mind would want to play for a team in London? Making that trip back and forth a bunch of times during the season would be killer. It's bad enough the league forces a few teams to play a game there each season. Whenever you see or hear a quote from a player they're always saying that they hate making the trip and playing in London.

#15603 4 years ago

Chargers owner has since stated London move total BS, sounds right to me.

#15604 4 years ago

The stars certainly alligned last Sunday. It wasn't enough that the Dolphins got their first win, then the Chargers totally dominated the Packers, but winning money on the night game was just icing on the cake.

#15605 4 years ago
Screenshot_20191105-224116~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20191105-224116~2 (resized).png
#15606 4 years ago

What's Kareem Hunt going to do this week? I know a smartly coached team would try and get him involved. I'm just not sure what the Browns are going to do?

#15607 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

What's Kareem Hunt going to do this week?

Probably looking for some woman to slap around.

#15608 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Probably looking for some woman to slap around.

I think he's done with that.

#15609 4 years ago

If he had a decent offensive line, I look for Hunt to be a game changer..wish my chefs didn’t release him..

#15610 4 years ago

My friend who’s also a fellow Patriots fan had no faith in that Ravens game, so little faith...he bet 2500 on an action reverse on the Ravens.
Hello 5k

#15611 4 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

My friend who’s also a fellow Patriots fan had no faith in that Ravens game, so little faith...he bet 2500 on an action reverse on the Ravens.
Hello 5k

Ravens have always played the Patriots tough.

#15612 4 years ago
3C9847A0-6AB4-4137-8616-68D8DADE8E05 (resized).jpeg3C9847A0-6AB4-4137-8616-68D8DADE8E05 (resized).jpeg
#15613 4 years ago

You are in the red zone. You are running the ball well. Why keep throwing the ball/interceptions?

#15614 4 years ago

Sorry this is college ball ( today ) but its football so, same theory applies....

If your tied and the team has the ball 1st and goal at the 1 yard line with 2:00 remaining, why does the defense not just let them score? I mean great, you had an amazing goal line stand and still lost with a 20 yard field goal with no time left.

You have nothing to lose, how can million dollar coaches be so stupid? What is the benefit?

Is it like bunting in the shift?

Stupid. I'd fire my coach. At least give the team a chance to win.

#15615 4 years ago

Fumbles, pics, Or u could always try and block the field goal attempt as well.. but i don't think a coach would be around long if he told the D to let just them score to preserve the clock.

#15616 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Fumbles, pics, Or u could always try and block the field goal attempt as well.. but i don't think a coach would be around long if he told the D to let just them score to preserve the clock.

Case in point SB 51 Patriots interception won them the game.

#15617 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Case in point SB 51 Patriots interception won them the game.

Pats were up by 3 or 4 points, so not at all the same.

#15618 4 years ago

Da Bears figured out the Lions without Stafford by halftime and are starting to run away with the game, as I suspected that even the Bears would do.

#15619 4 years ago

WHO DEY!

#15620 4 years ago

Unbelievably, backup QB Jeff Driskel hits Golladay on a broken play for a 41-yd TD strike, Lions down by 7 and back in it in Chicago with 5:45 to go!

#15621 4 years ago

Same old Lions

#15622 4 years ago

Chiefs sure blew it, but I’m pretty sure the Titans were offsides on that blocked field goal.

#15623 4 years ago

Chief's secondary is just not good.

#15625 4 years ago

Ridiculous call went against the Rams. Goff’s arm was clearly going forward on incomplete pass and they called it a fumble for td return. In the past the refs would have blown it dead but because of a few bad calls earlier in the year where fumbles were incorrectly blown dead, the league has told the refs to let the plays continue and reverse calls on replay. The problem with that is that the league hates to overturn calls on replay unless it’s completely obvious. Horrible call that cost the Rams 7 points.

Having said that, the Rams really blew it paying Goff and Gurley before they had to at the expense of keeping their offensive and defensive lines intact. Goff is great if he is given enough time, but he’s immobile and young, so he can’t read defenses quickly. The offensive line should have been priority number 1. Rams offensive line is really bad this year.

#15626 4 years ago

Rams got absolutely hosed by the refs today.

#15627 4 years ago

I only saw the last bit and highlights, but it sure seems like Goff played a pretty big part in that hosing.

#15628 4 years ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Unbelievably, backup QB Jeff Driskel hits Golladay on a broken play for a 41-yd TD strike, Lions down by 7 and back in it in Chicago with 5:45 to go!

The real saying should be SOLF, Same old lions fans. You really thought they were going to pull it out didn't you?

#15629 4 years ago

I think y'all should start a petition to bring back Barry sanders.

#15631 4 years ago

Fuck Hoyer and fuck you too.

#15632 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I only saw the last bit and highlights, but it sure seems like Goff played a pretty big part in that hosing.

He sure did but the o-line did him no favors. Pats o-line made Brady look pretty bad last week as well.

But when the arm is going forward and the balll goes 15 yards downfield in a spiral it’s pretty obviously a forward pass. Vikings almost got screwed on the same type of play, but luckily the call was overturned for them.

A couple years ago the refs couldn’t figure out what a catch is. Now they can’t figure out what a throw is.

#15633 4 years ago

I need the Cowboys to step up. They also need to stop starting so S-L-O-W. It's getting ridiculous.

#15634 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

The real saying should be SOLF, Same old lions fans. You really thought they were going to pull it out didn't you?

Yep. I always seem to get sucked in by this franchise, just HOPING that maybe ONCE we’ll have an elite team, even a Cinderella team. I thought today’s game without Matthew Stafford would be a disaster from the first kickoff, and when it wasn’t, I foolishly let my hopes go up, AGAIN!

We’ve always got that great memory to turn back to of the ‘57 championship team with Bobby Lane (that won it all about 5 years before I was born).

#15635 4 years ago

I got a chuckle when one of the national announcers thought it was incredible that the Bears and the Lions have never met in post-season play. OF COURSE they haven’t! The Lions almost never even MAKE IT to post-season play!

#15636 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

[quoted image]

Colson, I didn’t see the Madden Cat image till today. Well done!

#15637 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I need the Cowboys to step up. They also need to stop starting so S-L-O-W. It's getting ridiculous.I'm tired of Jerry Jones as a controlling and egotist owner coupled with Garrett's underwhelming coaching. With the talent this team should be on the upper echelon. As it is they might miss the playoffs or limp in and lose in the 1st round. Garrett is no Super Bowl winning level coach. Heck he has never got them even to the NFC championship game. Sad for us Cowboys fan but the team is stuck with an egotistical and mismanaging owner and decent but not awesome head coach.

#15638 4 years ago

Do the cowboys plan on beating any decent teams this year?

Do the Rams?

#15639 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Do the cowboys plan on beating any decent teams this year?

Do the Redskins plan on beating any other teams at all this year?

#15640 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Do the Redskins plan on beating any other teams at all this year?

No, obviously not. They are terrible.

Much sadder are Cowboys fans who honestly believe their 5-4 juggernaut are going to the super bowl when they can’t beat the jets. Denial can be a sad thing to witness.

#15641 4 years ago

With the Bills, Chiefs and Colts losing, the Patriots had one dream of a week off. They’ll need all of it...

#15642 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Rams got absolutely hosed by the refs today.

Uhhh, the 2018 Saints would like to have a word with you...

#15643 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Sadly it's true. Most complete team in what still is a pretty mediocre division.
If the Eagles could stay healthy they could possibly overcome their atrocious secondary. But then, if my grandmother had wheels she'd be a wagon.
Looking forward to that titanic Skins/Giants battle myself.

So your grandmother is a wagon? Btw, YOU picked the cowboys to win the east less than two months ago. Also could go back to see what u said about amari cooper when the cowboys traded for him. Turns out you haven't known jacksh!t about nothing for quite some time! But still run them warrior fingers every nite. Last week the Redskins weren't even trying and this week you admit they suck. Your opinion is as solid as a soup sandwich.

#15644 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Btw, YOU picked the cowboys to win the east less than two months ago. .

Because the east is horrible

#15645 4 years ago

How about this monday night matchup? Time to watch on mute!

#15646 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

No, obviously not. They are terrible.
Much sadder are Cowboys fans who honestly believe their 5-4 juggernaut are going to the super bowl when they can’t beat the jets. Denial can be a sad thing to witness.

I don't think many Cowboys fans think this is a Superbowl team at this point, but in all fairness...there is a lot of talent there. They have played a tough schedule, which Isn't getting much easier.

They have a feel of a team that is decent, but not elite. Then again, they have the pieces that could help them go on a run...if they could stop shooting themselves in the foot.

#15647 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

How about this monday night matchup? Time to watch on mute!

Their terrible....

#15648 4 years ago

The Rams beat the Saints. But Gurley’s knee is clearly shot. He doesn’t cut like he used to. If I were building an NFL team, I would put all my money into developing a great offensive line. Eventually teams are going to figure that out.

#15649 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

The Rams beat the Saints. But Gurley’s knee is clearly shot. He doesn’t cut like he used to. If I were building an NFL team, I would put all my money into developing a great offensive line. Eventually teams are going to figure that out.

It’s true but even that is tough now. Even Guards are getting left tackle money.

#15650 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

So your grandmother is a wagon? Btw, YOU picked the cowboys to win the east less than two months ago. Also could go back to see what u said about amari cooper when the cowboys traded for him. Turns out you haven't known jacksh!t about nothing for quite some time! But still run them warrior fingers every nite. Last week the Redskins weren't even trying and this week you admit they suck. Your opinion is as solid as a soup sandwich.

I get it. Levi is a smart and witty guy. You fell for him like a ton of bricks. You thought you were going to build a life together, and it must have been devastating when he just didn’t have the same feelings for you. He’s moved on, and I really think the best thing you can do is just forget about him. I’m sure you have a lot of great qualities, and there is someone out there for you who will reciprocate your feelings. You deserve better, but the jilted lover thing is not a good look.
P.S. Dbag, ditto.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
Boards
PinSound

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,766 posts in this topic. You are on page 313 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/313 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.