Topic Stats

• 22,000 posts
  • 367 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by RWH
  • Topic is favorited by 27 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,757 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20200402-020222~2 (resized).png
FB95IMG951585580451329 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200330-020637~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20200327-085234_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200326-152800 (resized).png
New Rams Logo (resized).jpg
89B375F2-5D3D-4865-BC08-C014D846646F (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20200325-000007~2 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20200324-225203~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20200324-114832~2 (resized).png
nintchdbpict000000921046.jpg
545CABD5-F383-49DE-8577-D2AD59A8B820 (resized).jpeg
FCC41464-7E13-42E1-91A7-BFAFC0287A4B (resized).jpeg
14191969_10209001124602970_3719358956761661603_n (resized).jpg
bengal (resized).jpg

There are 22000 posts in this topic. You are on page 312 of 440.
#15551 5 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Kicking field goals against Rodgers and Green Bay usually doesn’t end well, but it is about time for the Chargers annual middle of the season run. After poor starts, they usually get it together and look like a contender, thus raising the tens of hundreds of Charger fans like Odin to have hope. Then it’s back down to earth in late December.

There you go. Gordon got you a TD. Made it look easy too.

#15552 5 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Go Chargers!

#15553 5 months ago

Chargers running out of time to blow this one!

#15554 5 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Chargers running out of time to blow this one!

They tried to by taking points off the board making it two score game instead of 3 score. But unlike a few weeks ago, they were able to get 1 yard.

And take the Clippers back to San Diego with you.

#15555 5 months ago

The Lions have now pretty much lost any chance of making the playoffs after losing to the Raiders, a team they should have beaten. And the Lions legacy lives on.

#15556 5 months ago

Yes! Denver won!

#15557 5 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I was like “Romo is right. Take the points”, but the Chargers were thinking of me. Thank you Coach Lynn!

#15558 5 months ago

Gotta give a lotta credit to M. Moore leading the chefs to an impressive victory over the Vikings 2day..from high school coach, to winning an nfl game against a solid team?! U get my game ball Mr. Moore. And H. Butker w 2 huge FF kicks to tie and later win the game was huge too...go Chefs!!

#15559 5 months ago

‘72 dolphins cracking a few beers.

I don’t know what to think. Maybe pats ain’t that great? They been beating up on bad teams all season.

And yes I know the 9ers 9-0. Champagne on ice still.

#15560 5 months ago

Miracles do happen, the 49ers are now the only undefeated team!

#15561 5 months ago

The Patriots looked like they were playing on the senior tour tonight. Ugh

#15562 5 months ago

great game. Baltimore is for real, just in case anyone doubted it.

#15563 5 months ago

Baltimore is going to be tough to beat this year....it will all come down who can stay healthy...the good news with the Niners is they have 4 starters on offense out the last 3 weeks, and they get all those guys back soon. Losing one of their line backers for the season stings a bit. Their schedule get pretty tough the second half of the season...Seattle twice, Rams (Home), AZ (Home), at Baltimore, at New Orleans, at Atlanta, and GB (Home) ... I'd be happy if they go 4-4 the last 8 games.

#15564 4 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

It doesn’t make sense for him to try to keep bagging on the Skins either. It’s like going to the special olympics and yelling at the athletes that they suck.

Ok..ill stop. I was gonna mention that their offense hasn't scored a td in the last three games.. but you're right ..best to not bait the goof trolls on here..they'll go all retard again.. also, cowboys play the fore'skins sooon. Seems like a trap game!

#15565 4 months ago

The redskins aren’t winning many more games if any this season. They barely beat a bad dolphins team. It probably won’t matter if they pick 1st or 5th they’ll probably screw it up.

#15566 4 months ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

The redskins aren’t winning many more games if any this season. They barely beat a bad dolphins team. It probably won’t matter if they pick 1st or 5th they’ll probably screw it up.

I have a haunting fear they'll manage to beat the Jets.

#15567 4 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

The Pats play the easiest first half schedule in the history of organized football. Their first real game of the season is at the Ravens on November 3rd.

Patriots are 0-1 in my book.

#15568 4 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Patriots are 0-1 in my book.

In a season that seems to have more awful teams than ever, there are plenty of teams getting fat by beating them.
In the "not very good but getting fat off scrubs" file, I'd put-

Dallas
Eagles
Bills

but there are certainly many other suspects. It will be interesting to see, when the dust settles, which of the teams with good records and weak schedules actually turn out to be any good.

#15569 4 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Baltimore is going to be tough to beat this year....it will all come down who can stay healthy...the good news with the Niners is they have 4 starters on offense out the last 3 weeks, and they get all those guys back soon. Losing one of their line backers for the season stings a bit. Their schedule get pretty tough the second half of the season...Seattle twice, Rams (Home), AZ (Home), at Baltimore, at New Orleans, at Atlanta, and GB (Home) ... I'd be happy if they go 4-4 the last 8 games.

Seattle next monday will be a great indication on how the second half of the season is going to unfold. And Baltimore will be a moment of truth their game against the Patriots was my favorite this season.

#15570 4 months ago

Patriots are really built to thrive against passing quarterbacks. Take a run oriented team with a VERY mobile qb and there's gonna be trouble. The Ravens have a very good team that is going to create a lot of uncomfortable mismatches with most teams out there. Impressive.

#15571 4 months ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Patriots are really built to thrive against passing quarterbacks. Take a run oriented team with a VERY mobile qb and there's gonna be trouble. The Ravens have a very good team that is going to create a lot of uncomfortable mismatches with most teams out there. Impressive.

How did the Ravens lose at home to the Browns? That one I can’t figure out.

#15572 4 months ago
Quoted from adol75:

Seattle next monday will be a great indication on how the second half of the season is going to unfold. And Baltimore will be a moment of truth their game against the Patriots was my favorite this season.

yea kind of..its just one game so I won't read much into it. Playing Baltimore away is always a tough task.

#15573 4 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

In a season that seems to have more awful teams than ever, there are plenty of teams getting fat by beating them.
Dallas
Eagles
Bills
but there are certainly many other suspects. It will be interesting to see, when the dust settles, which of the teams with good records and weak schedules actually turn out to be any good.

That happens every year. Good teams feast on the bad.
It all comes down to what teams can rise to the challenge of coming back from behind, weathering injuries, and/or bring their A game against quality teams.

Quoted from vicjw66:

That's parity in the NFL...and why I love it. You are NEVER guaranteed a win. More so than in any other sport...they have to earn it.

#15574 4 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Browns have a lot of talent and its the NFL...the outcome of most games is always in question....thats why the good teams bounce back from bad losses.

#15575 4 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

That happens every year. Good teams feast on the bad.
It all comes down to what teams can rise to the challenge of coming back from behind, weathering injuries, and/or bring their A game against quality teams.

I don't remember there being so many 1-win or less teams week 9 before.

Nothing scientific there just a hunch. Could be wrong. Just seems like there's an awful lot of shitty teams and an a lot of mediocre teams feasting on them in 2019.

#15576 4 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Dallas
Eagles
Bills

I'd add Minnesota. The best team they've beat is Philly and once again they prove that they can't win a big game on the road. Their last two drives were pathetic and they absolutely failed to grind the clock down.

Cousins had 3 TD passes, but still managed to play like crap the rest of the game.

#15577 4 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

...because the Browns have elite talent at WR and RB and a decent line. Baltimore will have issues with that kind of team. Patriots do not have elite talent at either of those positions and their OL is the weakest part of their team. Sanu helps at WR and once Wynn comes back from injury (at OT) the hope is things finally click.

TBH, if Cleveland doesn't turn the ball over in 3 STRAIGHT PLAYS, they had a real good chance at beating the Patriots.

Don't get too excited/happy with the Patriots loss, they usually take a long time to find their identity. Focus on your own garbage team.

#15578 4 months ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

...because the Browns have elite talent at WR and RB and a decent line. Baltimore will have issues with that kind of team. Patriots do not have elite talent at either of those positions and their OL is the weakest part of their team. Sanu helps at WR and once Wynn comes back from injury (at OT) the hope is things finally click.
TBH, if Cleveland doesn't turn the ball over in 3 STRAIGHT PLAYS, they had a real good chance at beating the Patriots.
Don't get too excited/happy with the Patriots loss, they usually take a long time to find their identity. Focus on your own garbage team.

When your team is garbage you can only enjoy the misery of others.

Only Eagles, Cowboys, and Pats losses will give me any joy this season. Sorry buddy.

#15579 4 months ago

I didn't realize Djax had come back, but looks like he's pretty much finished for the season.

Great player but made of glass. Eagles have gotten three games out of his comeback and the rest of their receivers aren't producing. Doesn't bode well.

Colson, I know you are thinking what we are all thinking...

Antonio Brown time?!

#15580 4 months ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Focus on your own garbage team.

Rams have a bye. And I would hardly call them garbage. They’ve played one of the hardest schedules so far.

#15581 4 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Rams have a bye. And I would hardly call them garbage. They’ve played one of the hardest schedules so far.

Rams are 3rd in the NFC West, fighting for a wild card spot (currently on the outside) and haven't won a Super Bowl in 20 years. Got the biggest no call gift to steal their way into the last Super Bowl where they scored a grand total of 3 total points. Star running back has arthritis and they will be in salary cap prison for the next 5 years because of overweighted contracts. That team? Garbage.

#15582 4 months ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Rams are 3rd in the NFC West, fighting for a wild card spot (currently on the outside) and haven't won a Super Bowl in 20 years. Got the biggest no call gift to steal their way into the last Super Bowl where they scored a grand total of 3 total points. Star running back has arthritis and they will be in salary cap prison for the next 5 years because of overweighted contracts. That team? Garbage.

....8.....9.....10!!!

*waves arms violently* It's over! K.O.!!

#15583 4 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Colson, I know you are thinking what we are all thinking...
Antonio Brown time?!

I’ve heard the chatter...but hell no.

#15584 4 months ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

NFC West is by the far the toughest division in football...I think the Pats will ultimately suffer playing such a easy schedule...they play is arguably the worst division in football.

#15585 4 months ago

Wow!!! Incredible catch by Golden Tate!!

#15586 4 months ago

This is an entertaining game....be even better if I didn't have to listen to these horrible announcers....you would think they would get top notch guys for Monday night football...it used to be special.

#15587 4 months ago

Shitty teams love to blame some ridiculous curse on their shitty teams performance.

Cue the cat.

#15588 4 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

This is an entertaining game....be even better if I didn't have to listen to these horrible announcers....you would think they would get top notch guys for Monday night football...it used to be special.

It would be even better if the Cowboys were winning...

Edit: the Cowboys took the lead at half. Now it's better.

#15589 4 months ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Shitty teams love to blame some ridiculous curse on their shitty teams performance.
Cue the cat.

That was hilarious. Although I expected the chase to last much longer than it did.

#15590 4 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

That was hilarious. Although I expected the chase to last much longer than it did.

Screenshot_20191104-204244~2 (resized).png
#15591 4 months ago
Screenshot_20191104-204834~2 (resized).png
#15592 4 months ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#15593 4 months ago

Michael Gallup with the catch and acrobatic TD!!!!!!!!!!!!

#15594 4 months ago
FB_IMG_1572925678913 (resized).jpg
#15595 4 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

[quoted image]

Thats funny shit!

#15596 4 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:Go Dolphins! Would be hilarious if the Skins manage to get the #1 pick while management is trying really, really hard to win, and the Dolphins don't while tanking really, really hard.

smh

#15597 4 months ago

Read an article this morning that says the Chargers and the NFL are discussing them moving to London as the first permanent NFL overseas. Personally I think they should do away with the London games period.

#15598 4 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Personally I think they should do away with the London games period.

Yes!!! They should bring games to germany instead! ;P

#15599 4 months ago
Quoted from Asael:

Yes!!! They should bring games to germany instead! ;P

Logistics are not working now for these games due to the fact we must cross the big pond so I can't see it get better. If they started a European league of their own, with their own superbowl "maybe"it would work better, then we could have the two superbowl winners play for a World championship. I'm sure they've looked at all the possibilities, I just think we should scrap the overseas games.

#15600 4 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Read an article this morning that says the Chargers and the NFL are discussing them moving to London as the first permanent NFL overseas. Personally I think they should do away with the London games period.

London doesn't make any sense to me. It seems more a novelty. Assimilating the CFL or expanding to Mexico could work.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 21.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Boards
PinSound
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pasadena, MD
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 64.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 11.95
There are 22000 posts in this topic. You are on page 312 of 440.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside