Topic Stats

• 21,996 posts
  • 367 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by RWH
  • Topic is favorited by 27 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,756 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

FB95IMG951585580451329 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200330-020637~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20200327-085234_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200326-152800 (resized).png
New Rams Logo (resized).jpg
89B375F2-5D3D-4865-BC08-C014D846646F (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20200325-000007~2 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20200324-225203~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20200324-114832~2 (resized).png
nintchdbpict000000921046.jpg
545CABD5-F383-49DE-8577-D2AD59A8B820 (resized).jpeg
FCC41464-7E13-42E1-91A7-BFAFC0287A4B (resized).jpeg
14191969_10209001124602970_3719358956761661603_n (resized).jpg
bengal (resized).jpg
14191969_10209001124602970_3719358956761661603_n (resized).jpg

There are 21996 posts in this topic. You are on page 311 of 440.
#15501 5 months ago
Quoted from sneakerpin:

They didn't learn it from my Patriots? Come on!

LOL sorry not even in the top ten https://yourteamcheats.com/cheaters/

#15502 5 months ago

Trent Williams Holdout over...Congrats Levi!!

#15503 5 months ago
Quoted from JY64:

I’m very disappointed in the Rams for being one of the least cheating teams. Maybe if they cheated as much as the Patriots they would have won the Super Bowl.

#15504 5 months ago

The Red Rooster has been caged (Andy Dalton benched). Will start 2nd string QB Finley in his place but, to be honest I like the 3rd string QB Dolegala and am hoping they give him a shot. Regardless we need the change.

#15505 5 months ago
Quoted from JY64:

Finally, a Pats fan with the decency to cite a neutral tabulation of cheating instead of one of those biased sites clearly made by Pats fans to make other Pats fans feel better about themselves. What a breath of fresh air!

#15506 5 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

The Red Rooster has been caged (Andy Dalton benched). Will start 2nd string QB Finley in his place but, to be honest I like the 3rd string QB Dolegala and am hoping they give him a shot. Regardless we need the change.

That was a horrible move. Not the benching itself, but the timing. They could have waited a few hours to try and protect the value of the player they're trying to move.

#15507 5 months ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

That was a horrible move. Not the benching itself, but the timing. They could have waited a few hours to try and protect the value of the player they're trying to move.

Deacon,
Please explain a bit further. I don't fully get it.

#15508 5 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Trent Williams Holdout over...Congrats Levi!!

Yeah, totally awesome.

But “he has no plans of playing.”

How’s that supposed to work?

Starting to think this organization possibly is clueless.

Go nats!

#15509 5 months ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Deacon,
Please explain a bit further. I don't fully get it.

Cincy puts Dalton on the block.

Cincy benches Dalton prior to the trade deadline.

They basically eliminated any amount of trade leverage they had. If someone offered them a pick, it would be pretty tough for them to say they want more value considering they just threw him to the bench. The move itself is fine, it there's no reason you should do it before 4pm today. You're acknowledging to all your potential trade partners that he should have only backup QB value.

#15510 5 months ago

Patriots release k Mike Nugent and sign k Nick Folk. Christ I hope we keep winning by 14+ and never need a big kick to win a game.

#15511 5 months ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Cincy puts Dalton on the block.
Cincy benches Dalton prior to the trade deadline.
They basically eliminated any amount of trade leverage they had. If someone offered them a pick, it would be pretty tough for them to say they want more value considering they just threw him to the bench. The move itself is fine, it there's no reason you should do it before 4pm today. You're acknowledging to all your potential trade partners that he should have only backup QB value.

The Bengals have far more problems than just at QB.

#15512 5 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

The Bengals have far more problems than just at QB.

Yeah, Dalton is the league leader in getting sacked this season. Between that and the player injuries, what does anyone expect?

#15513 5 months ago

The Bengals/Dolphins game later this season should be a doozy.

#15514 5 months ago

Benching the red rocket isn't the worst idea, I mean they are neck & neck with the Dolphins.

Bad timing and dumb moves by the Bengals, inconceivable!

#15515 5 months ago

Denver sports talk radio is now running a spot where they hype man asks if the Broncos have now become the Cleveland Browns. Great thought to start the day with.

#15516 5 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

But “he has no plans of playing.”
How’s that supposed to work?

He has reluctantly begun to accept their monies for not playing?
No idea

#15517 5 months ago
Quoted from SteveO:

The Bengals/Dolphins game later this season should be a doozy.

It will be like that South Park episode where each team is trying to be the best at losing the game.

#15518 5 months ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

National's are now choking too & about to lose their third in a row! Haha

This post is aging about as well as jerry Jones’ latest facelift.

Gotta love cowboys fans; 4-3 means Super Bowl champs, and the World Series is only 5 games.

Well at least The rockets beat the wizards last night. VICTORY PARADE IN TORONTO!

Haha

#15519 5 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This post is aging about as well as jerry Jones’ latest facelift.

So every win was on the road in the series?!

#15520 5 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Correct.

#15521 5 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

First time that happened in even the first six games of an NBA, NHL, or MLB 7 game championship series.

#15522 5 months ago

The Nationals are a Canadian team in my books! Expos left Montreal 2005.. I'm glad they won too! The rockets are from Houston..not Toronto. You spend so much time arguing on the interweb that you are confused as to what the hell you are even talking aboot..

#15523 5 months ago

What the F Kliff?

#15524 5 months ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

The rockets are from Houston..not Toronto.

And the Cowboys are from Dallas. I think that was his point.

#15525 5 months ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Dull

#15526 5 months ago

Was that the start of a Dulles airport joke cut short by a premature send? Don’t leave us hanging!

#15527 5 months ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Technically, they aren't actually. The stadium is in Arlington and the practice field is in Frisco. Even prior to the new stadium, they were located in Irving.

#15528 5 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Technically, they aren't actually. The stadium is in Arlington and the practice field is in Frisco. Even prior to the new stadium, they were located in Irving.

Yes like a ton of teams in most sports they're now in a suburb of their city of origin. Technically haven't been in Dallas city limits since the 70's.

#15529 5 months ago

Exactly how many is a ton of teams? Wtf does that mean! Too many crazy trolls drinking their own koolaid in here!

MV5BNDYxMzhhZTAtZTg0ZS00YTMzLTk1NjQtMmM3NGI5NzRmYTI5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXRodW1ibmFpbC1pbml0aWFsaXplcg@@._V1_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_ (resized).jpg
#15530 5 months ago

Anyone watching the London game?

I love it when I wake up and football is already on!

#15531 5 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I love it when I wake up and football is already on!

Hell Yes.

#15532 5 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Unfortunately it doesn’t look like my area is airing it.

#15533 5 months ago

The highlights were good though that Red Zone showed.

#15534 5 months ago
Quoted from Natay-Tay:

Unfortunately it doesn’t look like my area is airing it.

It was on NFL network. Unfortunately, that was the last London game of the season. There is a game in Mexico city in a few weeks, however. (November 18th, Monday night football on espn. Chargers-Chiefs)

#15535 5 months ago

With all due respect... Redskins defense is as soft as charmin.. maybe even a ton of charmin!

#15536 5 months ago

What a bad ending for Indy. The laces were placed the wrong way by the holder, but the kicker shanked the FG kick so badly that I doubt the laces caused the miss. Steelers get to .500.

#15537 5 months ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

What a bad ending for Indy. The laces were placed the wrong way by the holder, but the kicker shanked the FG kick so badly that I doubt the laces caused the miss. Steelers get to .500.

Screenshot_20191103-152255~2 (resized).png
#15538 5 months ago

I have no idea what the Dolphins think they are doing by playing tough and winning a game. I thought they wanted that first pick next year.

Next up is Green Bay at Chargers. Jim Nantz and Tony Romo are two announcers I can handle.

#15539 5 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

I have no idea what the Dolphins think they are doing by playing tough and winning a game. I thought they wanted that first pick next year.
Next up is Green Bay at Chargers. Jim Nantz and Tony Romo are two announcers I can handle.

Agreeed. Fouts is awful , so many silly comments.

#15540 5 months ago

I like Fouts. He doesn't get too loud or overly excited.

#15541 5 months ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

With all due respect... Redskins defense is as soft as charmin.. maybe even a ton of charmin!

That doesn't make any sense.

How could a ton of Charmin be softer than just say, a pound of Charmin. You were really going somewhere with the "soft as Charmin" sick burn but you couldn't help but screw it up.

Dull

Go Dolphins! Would be hilarious if the Skins manage to get the #1 pick while management is trying really, really hard to win, and the Dolphins don't while tanking really, really hard.

#15542 5 months ago

I've watched the Dolphins over the last several weeks, and even with limited talent they have, they have been playing as hard as anybody trying to win. There is absolutely no quit on that team. Coach must be doing something right.

#15543 5 months ago

Nice Stafford to Golladay pass for 60-yd TD, Lions go ahead of Raiders.

#15544 5 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That doesn't make any sense.
How could a ton of Charmin be softer than just say, a pound of Charmin. You were really going somewhere with the "soft as Charmin" sick burn but you couldn't help but screw it up.
Dull

It doesn’t make sense for him to try to keep bagging on the Skins either. It’s like going to the special olympics and yelling at the athletes that they suck.

#15545 5 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

It doesn’t make sense for him to try to keep bagging on the Skins either. It’s like going to the special olympics and yelling at the athletes that they suck.

Agreed.
Comparing the redskins to the special Olympics, however, made me laugh

#15546 5 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

I hate to admit this but I’m pulling for the Chargers. In fact, I’m rooting for all AFC teams over NFC teams except the Rams of course.

#15547 5 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

It's funny because it's true.

I'm wondering if Dee Bow is a little "special" himself.

Chargers are gonna blow this game.

#15548 5 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's funny because it's true.
I'm wondering if Dee Bow is a little "special" himself.

4 filed goals..jeez. How about a TD?

#15549 5 months ago
Quoted from EightBallTexas:

4 filed goals..jeez. How about a TD?

They do have a lead though.

GB isn't looking good at all.

I have far more interest in the SNF and MNF games. They will both be killer.

#15550 5 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Kicking field goals against Rodgers and Green Bay usually doesn’t end well, but it is about time for the Chargers annual middle of the season run. After poor starts, they usually get it together and look like a contender, thus raising the tens of hundreds of Charger fans like Odin to have hope. Then it’s back down to earth in late December.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pasadena, MD
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 21.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Playfield - Plastics
ModFather Pinball Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 21996 posts in this topic. You are on page 311 of 440.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside