Topic Stats

• 21,988 posts
  • 367 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Who-Dey
  • Topic is favorited by 27 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,756 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

FB95IMG951585580451329 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200330-020637~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20200327-085234_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200326-152800 (resized).png
New Rams Logo (resized).jpg
89B375F2-5D3D-4865-BC08-C014D846646F (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20200325-000007~2 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20200324-225203~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20200324-114832~2 (resized).png
nintchdbpict000000921046.jpg
545CABD5-F383-49DE-8577-D2AD59A8B820 (resized).jpeg
FCC41464-7E13-42E1-91A7-BFAFC0287A4B (resized).jpeg
14191969_10209001124602970_3719358956761661603_n (resized).jpg
bengal (resized).jpg
14191969_10209001124602970_3719358956761661603_n (resized).jpg

There are 21988 posts in this topic. You are on page 310 of 440.
#15451 5 months ago

Niners look tough today....if only Jimmy G could stop the stupid passes they might be unstoppable on offense.

#15452 5 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah that's the problem with having a shit ass QB...they had time to run another play or 2 but didn't want to risk it.

How could the Bears trade up for that guy when they didn’t have to and Could have taken Watson instead. The guy was great in big college games. His throw today for a td after shaking off the sack and being kicked in the eye was incredible.

#15453 5 months ago

I was expecting a blowout. This is a good game.

#15454 5 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Lol!
Just checking in. Apparently redskins aren’t good. Enjoy the football.
Go Nats!

Apparently? They are 1-7. It's very apparent! National's are now choking too & about to lose their third in a row! Haha

#15455 5 months ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Apparently? They are 1-7. It's very apparent! National's are now choking too & about to lose their third in a row! Haha

Let’s go Astros! And KC!

#15456 5 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Let’s go Astros! And KC!

If you like Cheaters then the Astros are your team.

#15457 5 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I got Bryce Harper so I can’t really root for the Nats to win. They were giving him the business all year in the outfield when he played back there.

#15458 5 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

....when they didn’t have to and Could have taken Watson instead...

OR Mahomes!

#15460 5 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

OR Mahomes!

Obviously. But that’s more hindsight. Noone knew he would be that good. Watson was clearly the better qb coming out of college over Trubisky but the brainiacs in Chicago somehow thought otherwise.

As for the Packers win tonight, why does KC play off the receivers on 3rd down when a first down runs out the clock? Play up on the line and if Rodgers beats you deep who cares. You don’t play prevent defense against Rodgers when you are down 7 points with 2 minutes to play.

#15461 5 months ago

The bears traded up by 1 or 2 picks to make sure no one would take trubisky in front of them. It's one thing to miss on a pick, it's another to trade up and pass on 2 potentially great QBs to take a shitty QB.

#15462 5 months ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

The bears traded up by 1 or 2 picks to make sure no one would take trubisky in front of them. It's one thing to miss on a pick, it's another to trade up and pass on 2 potentially great QBs to take a shitty QB.

Da Bears! Lol

#15463 5 months ago

Levi - why the allegiance to DC sports? Did you grow up in the area?

#15464 5 months ago

I've tried to convert him to the fandom of the Dallas Cowboys. He won't listen.

#15465 5 months ago

Most sports fans root for either the team that resides in the place where they grew up or else the team that was very good when their team sucked. True fans such as myself root for their team regardless of how good or bad they are. I am an LA Lakers, Kings, Dodgers, and Rams fan. I am a true fan and most of you are poseurs. I was born and raised in LA. Many of you suck.

#15466 5 months ago

Too windy to have Tiny outside so we had to move him inside.

No matter Niner’s keep rolling!!

BD17F9CB-FD42-4E60-8577-FC59FBDC6794 (resized).jpeg
#15467 5 months ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Me since before the season began:

“Redskins gonna suck this year.”

Moronic Canadian Cowboys fan two months later:

“See!! The redskins suck! Hahaha! Ha! Derp! Also the nats sucks Hahaha lolllll”

Derp indeed. Enjoy your 4-3 victory parade in downtown Ottawa with the other Canadian cowboys bandwagon jumpers, dummy.

#15468 5 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Most sports fans root for either the team that resides in the place where they grew up or else the team that was very good when their team sucked. True fans such as myself root for their team regardless of how good or bad they are. I am an LA Lakers, Kings, Dodgers, and Rams fan. I am a true fan and most of you are poseurs. I was born and raised in LA. Many of you suck.

“Hollywood” Vic speaks the truth!

#15469 5 months ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Too windy to have Tiny outside so we had to move him inside.

I see everything but a pinball machine.

#15470 5 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

So you were a Rams fan when they moved to St. Louis for two decades?

#15471 5 months ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

So you were a Rams fan when they moved to St. Louis for two decades?

I’ve gone over this before. No. I was happy when the Patriots used their video equipment to beat the St. Louis team for their first super bowl. I wasn’t into pro football during that time.

#15472 5 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I wasn’t into pro football during that time.

...and you call yourself a "true football fan."

#15473 5 months ago

Hiw did dirtbag sign is as vic?

#15474 5 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Hiw did dirtbag sign is as vic?

Hollywood Vic is Windy City Dirtbag?!

Say it ain’t so!

#15475 5 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Me since before the season began:
“Redskins gonna suck this year.”
Moronic Canadian Cowboys fan two months later:
“See!! The redskins suck! Hahaha! Ha! Derp! Also the nats sucks Hahaha lolllll”
Derp indeed. Enjoy your 4-3 victory parade in downtown Ottawa with the other Canadian cowboys bandwagon jumpers, dummy.

Then why is it just becoming apparent to you? Derp! Because u read it on here! Ottawa is a three day drive.. Minnesota is 12 hours. Moronic and/or ignorant Americans! And no, i don't know Dave from Toronto! G'day sir!

#15476 5 months ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Then why is it just becoming apparent to you?

It’s called “a joke” you fuckin’ hoser.

Cowboys fans are truly the dumbest motherfuckers in sports fandom.

Also not sure if you’ve noticed, but you are talking shit on behalf of a mediocre team that’s leading a shitty division at 4-3.

Do you really think the cowboys are doing anything of note this season?

#15477 5 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Also not sure if you’ve noticed, but you are talking shit on behalf of a mediocre team that’s leading a shitty division at 4-3.

There's no need to cast dispersions on Cowboys fans. Don't cry because the redskins are habitual losers.

#15478 5 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

There's no need to cast dispersions on Cowboys fans. Don't cry because the redskins are habitual losers.

A+ trolling using the non-word "dispersions" to defend the intelligence of Cowboys fans.

#15479 5 months ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

A+ trolling using the non-word "dispersions" to defend the intelligence of Cowboys fans.

It’s a Walk off!

#15480 5 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I don't follow baseball very much honestly. So just curious how the Astros are cheaters? I have some friends who love the Astros so I'm curious but admit very uninformed. To get some NFL stuff who would have guessed the 49ers would be the only unbeaten NFC team? Amazing to me how the Pats find ways to win over and over year after year. This year their defense is amazing.

#15481 5 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Why so angry man?! Someone don't like your team they are morons?! DAYUMMM mang! Relax sportsfan.. any team can win any Sunday..even the 'skins! You don't have any more of a clue then the next guy as to who is going to win! Annnd, the cowboys really aren't that bad this year! Just saying!

#15482 5 months ago

Aren’t the Steelers supposed to be better at home?

#15483 5 months ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Aren’t the Steelers supposed to be better at home?

Rudolph didn't get the memo.

#15484 5 months ago
IMG_0068 (resized).jpg
#15485 5 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Rudolph didn't get the memo.

Steelers D doesn’t look dominant tonight.

#15486 5 months ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Steelers D doesn’t look dominant tonight.

I need them to be. I have their defense this week...

#15487 5 months ago

That was a great catch by Juju on the TD.

#15488 5 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I need them to be. I have their defense this week...

Same here. I need a pick 6. I’ve got more points than anyone else in my league except my opponent.

#15489 5 months ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Same here. I need a pick 6. I’ve got more points than anyone else in my league except my opponent.

I have James Connor and the steelers D

#15490 5 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I have James Connor and the steelers D

I’m losing by .10 points.

#15491 5 months ago

I have hope the Falcons never win another game this year. Maybe Blank will figure out he does not have a coaching problem but instead a QB problem and maybe draft a good one.

I am a Denver fan first. But because a lot of the time only game on tv local is this mess, I wish it was a tad more entertaining. Watching Matt Ryan constantly overthrow has gotten so old.

Anytime me and my girlfriend watch a college game anymore and a QB overthrows bad we laugh and say at the same time this guy is trying to act like Matt Ryan.

#15492 5 months ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I’m losing by .10 points.

So was I, until that tj watt strip sack! Yeah!!!

#15493 5 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

So was I, until that tj watt strip sack! Yeah!!!

I just won by .90 thanks to that last sack.

#15494 5 months ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I just won by .90 thanks to that last sack.

Lol!! Nice!!
I won by a few points...i just hope Connor is ok.

#15495 5 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

...and you call yourself a "true football fan."

Who said I was a true football fan? I wasn’t going to root for a Rams team that moved to the worst city in America by an owner who might have had her husband murdered and stole the team from his son. An owner so bad that they made a movie about her (major League). She’s dead and the team is back where it belongs. And Odin don’t you dare say Chicago!

#15496 5 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

True fans such as myself

Quoted from vicjw66:

Who said I was a true football fan?

You did.

#15497 5 months ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

I don't follow baseball very much honestly. So just curious how the Astros are cheaters? I have some friends who love the Astros so I'm curious but admit very uninformed. To get some NFL stuff who would have guessed the 49ers would be the only unbeaten NFC team? Amazing to me how the Pats find ways to win over and over year after year. This year their defense is amazing.

Google Astros and cheating. While your at it google St. Louis Cardinals and cheating “The Cardinal Way” The Astros learned from the best.

#15498 5 months ago

I never said that. Fake news.

#15500 5 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Google Astros and cheating. While your at it google St. Louis Cardinals and cheating “The Cardinal Way” The Astros learned from the best.

They didn't learn it from my Patriots? Come on!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 21.00
Boards
PinSound
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pasadena, MD
$ 2.50
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 159.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 48.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 25.00
Boards
German-Pinball-Modular
There are 21988 posts in this topic. You are on page 310 of 440.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside