pasted_image (resized).png
carmichael.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
giggle-laugh.gif
tempFileForShare_20240418-181612 (resized).jpg
dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,728 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 1,515.
#1501 10 years ago

GB about to win, are you freaking kidding me!!! The blitzer misses rogers and defense lets cobb go right past them. Not to mention 4th and 1 earlier and they don't bump nelson off the line? He's only caught every GB pass except for the final one.

#1502 10 years ago

what a game ! aaron is back...did you see that cobb catch ! 38 sec to go...defense!!!

#1503 10 years ago

Damn you Green Bay!! Marshall and Jeffrey both drop costly balls.

Conte will be cut in offseason.

#1504 10 years ago

Feels like a superbowl win !!!!!!!!!

#1505 10 years ago

The reality - even if Bears won we would have lost in first round of playoffs with crappy D. Good luck Green Bay. Likely one and done too with same crappy D. But who knows.

#1506 10 years ago

wow champagne!!!

#1507 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Feels like a superbowl win !!!!!!!!!

Damn, that was a thrilling win! WOW!!!!! I love playing big games in Chicago!

Aaron Rodgers belt.jpgAaron Rodgers belt.jpg

#1508 10 years ago

Cost me the freakin office pool. $50 taken out of my pinball funds. In Jeffreys hands and he drops it. A good throw to marshall and he's off and running. UNBELIEVABLE.

#1509 10 years ago

Congrats to the pack, unbelievable journey to the dance!

#1510 10 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

Cost me the freakin office pool. $50 taken out of my pinball funds. In Jeffreys hands and he drops it. A good throw to marshall and he's off and running. UNBELIEVABLE.

Jeffrey catches that ball and that likely is game.

Conte misses an interception AND misplays that last touchdown. Snip Snip - you're cut.

#1511 10 years ago

I can't believe it, 1/6th of an EM machine just slipped through my fingers like cobb slipping through the chicago defense. Stopping at the first down markers with no safety. UNBELIEVABLE.

#1512 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Go Vikings, Lions or Bears!

0-3 LOL!

#1513 10 years ago

Schwartz = fired (way overdue too)
Frazier = fired

#1514 10 years ago

Hey Centerflank!
Congrats on the win.
Next up The Forty Whiners

#1515 10 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Hey Centerflank!
Congrats on the win.
Next up The Forty Whiners

Thanks! I did all the hard work screaming at the TV all day.

I unfortunately think the 49ers win in GB but that wont stop me from verbally assaulting my TV all over again.

The Packers making the playoffs has to be considered a big accomplishment, I thought Buck said 15 guys on IR, crazy, plus AR12 missing 1/2 the season.

#1516 10 years ago

One of the best regular season weeks in the NFL eva!
Many awesome important games played today.
Too much to list here. Please see ESPN website.

#1517 10 years ago

I think the Packers chances to advance all depend on not getting Buck and Aikman announcing. I though they were going to leave the booth to high five the Bears a few times.

#1518 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

The Packers making the playoffs has to be considered a big accomplishment, I thought Buck said 15 guys on IR, crazy, plus AR12 missing 1/2 the season.

Tip of the hat - fair point. I still can't believe with grabbing Flynn off the waiver wire and loads of injury, GB wins the division.

For some reason I picture you being the guy in the commercial of fans with weird good luck moves. Sack on on a pinball machine watching the game is the image that just won't escape me.

#1519 10 years ago

C'mon Cowboys, the way today has unfolded, you guys have this in the bag! Go Orton!

#1520 10 years ago

On a side note, sad to see Tony G retiring. He defined the TE position as it is today. Guy plays hard every single week and you never hear a bad word about him. Classy guy in interviews and highly respected. Future hall of famer for sure.

#1521 10 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

Betting against a team that won the Super Bowl in 2010 and the NFC North the following two years in a game to decide the NFC North? Interesting choice... :-/

#1522 10 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

For some reason I picture you being the guy in the commercial of fans with weird good luck moves. Sack on on a pinball machine watching the game is the image that just won't escape me.

This guy? My kids&Wife say the same thing every time he is on.

Unknown-660.jpegUnknown-660.jpeg

#1523 10 years ago

Congrats to Saints, Packers, & Chargers for making the play-offs.
Congrats to all teams that are in the play-offs.

AFC WILD-CARD ROUND
SATURDAY, JAN. 4, AND SUNDAY, JAN. 5
No. 5 Kansas City Chiefs at No. 4 Indianapolis Colts, 4:35 p.m. ET on NBC
No. 6 San Diego Chargers at No. 3 Cincinnati Bengals, 1:05 p.m. ET on CBS

NFC WILD-CARD ROUND
SATURDAY, JAN. 4,
No. 6 New Orleans Saints at No. 3 Philadelphia Eagles - 8:10 p.m. ET on NBC, or Dallas Cowboys (not)
AND SUNDAY, JAN. 5
No. 5 San Francisco 49ers at No. 4 Green Bay Packers, 4:40 p.m. ET on Fox

Let's see if the Cowboys can make the play-offs.
Edit: Cowboys lost again. Eagles win NFC East and advance to play-offs.
Edit: added wildcard game times & tv networks

#1524 10 years ago

all interesting games.

#1525 10 years ago

Go Colts and Go Broncos!

#1526 10 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Keep barking doggy ...... sorry but my sexual interest are not thesame as yours ....were not all like you ..

I'm going to guess that you're attempting to point out your homosexuality, since I'm his wife. Congratulations on making sure that everyone knows this very personal detail about yourself - however I'm not sure that a football thread on a pinball forum is exactly the correct place to be doing so.

#1527 10 years ago

I can't believe the Chargers made the playoffs.

They were 5-7. Won four in a row to end the
Season

Two weeks ago they needed two teams (Miami and Baltimore) to lose their last two games and the Chargers has to win their last two.

Can't believe it all came together for them.

#1528 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I can't believe the Chargers made the playoffs.
They were 5-7. Won four in a row to end the
Season
Two weeks ago they needed two teams (Miami and Baltimore) to lose their last two games and the Chargers has to win their last two.
Can't believe it all came together for them.

It's teams like that you really need to worry about. That's serious momentum they are carrying.

#1530 10 years ago

Browns fired their head coach. Wow!

#1531 10 years ago

good lord, dallas is going to win.

#1532 10 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Id keep my bags packed if I were the next head coach hire in Cleveland.

#1533 10 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

good lord, dallas is going to win.

Why would you say that?

#1534 10 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Holy cow. They actually played ok this year.

#1535 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Id keep my bags packed if I were the next head coach hire in Cleveland.

He was this management group's hire, I thought he was getting results, what a headscratcher.

#1536 10 years ago

I must say I enjoy watching Jason Witten play, that guy is a monster! Has soft hands like Dwight Clark and runs like Christian Okoye!

#1537 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Why would you say that?

goal line stand by dallas. Eagles should be running away with it. Philly is keeping door open too long. Orton is not a bad qb and capable of marching dallas down the field and lofting one to bryant on the last play.

#1538 10 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

goal line stand by dallas. Eagles should be running away with it. Philly is keeping door open too long. Orton is not a bad qb and capable of marching dallas down the field and lofting one to bryant on the last play.

At no time have I felt that the Cowboys are going to win this game, even after the goal line stand.

We shall see, but I sure don't see or feel it happening.

#1539 10 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

He was this management group's hire, I thought he was getting results, what a headscratcher.

Maybe he suggested management spend some of that absurd $24M in cap space on some free agents?
http://overthecap.com/nfl-cap-space.php?Year=2013

#1540 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I must say I enjoy watching Jason Witten play, that guy is a monster! Has soft hands like Dwight Clark and runs like Christian Okoye!

and a VFL!

#1541 10 years ago

run out the clock run out the clock run out the clock run out the clock run out the clock run out the clock run out the clock

#1542 10 years ago

Kyle Orton was a good fit for the bears offense . In my opinion he was the reason why the bears made it to the superbowl last time they went . Bears traded him for Jay Cuntler , Thank you bears .

#1543 10 years ago

HALLELUJA!!!!!!!!!!

#1544 10 years ago

Game! Jerry Jones may be having a heart attack!

#1545 10 years ago

Also super cool that Packers won and all that , awesome game ! But it did appear as though Jay Cuntler was past the line of scrimmage when he threw that last interception .

#1546 10 years ago

Shit , I want Kyle Orton to do well , I think he got a raw deal from the bears . But Damnitt that last throw was so horrible. Not even close , Ouch !

#1547 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Kyle Orton was a good fit for the bears offense . In my opinion he was the reason why the bears made it to the superbowl last time they went . Bears traded him for Jay Cuntler , Thank you bears .

Orton sucks.

Hell, even Tim Tebow beat Orton out of a starting job.

#1548 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Orton sucks.

I think Tony Romo jumped in Orton's Jersey on that last drive.....

#1550 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Orton sucks.

I agree the teams he has played for since the bears he has been horrible , But when the Bears made it to the Superbowl last time Kyle Orton was a big part of getting them there . And the Bears played Rex Grossman in the Superbowl and he was an absolute joke there .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 18.95
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 75,728 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 1,515.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.