Topic Stats

• 22,047 posts
  • 367 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by PtownPin
  • Topic is favorited by 27 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,759 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

3A30C6BA-8746-43D4-8187-2BC92A168229 (resized).jpeg
cf4ea60 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200402-020222~2 (resized).png
FB95IMG951585580451329 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200330-020637~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20200327-085234_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200326-152800 (resized).png
New Rams Logo (resized).jpg
89B375F2-5D3D-4865-BC08-C014D846646F (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20200325-000007~2 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20200324-225203~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20200324-114832~2 (resized).png
nintchdbpict000000921046.jpg
545CABD5-F383-49DE-8577-D2AD59A8B820 (resized).jpeg
FCC41464-7E13-42E1-91A7-BFAFC0287A4B (resized).jpeg

There are 22047 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 441.
#1501 6 years ago

GB about to win, are you freaking kidding me!!! The blitzer misses rogers and defense lets cobb go right past them. Not to mention 4th and 1 earlier and they don't bump nelson off the line? He's only caught every GB pass except for the final one.

#1502 6 years ago

what a game ! aaron is back...did you see that cobb catch ! 38 sec to go...defense!!!

#1503 6 years ago

Damn you Green Bay!! Marshall and Jeffrey both drop costly balls.

Conte will be cut in offseason.

#1504 6 years ago

Feels like a superbowl win !!!!!!!!!

#1505 6 years ago

The reality - even if Bears won we would have lost in first round of playoffs with crappy D. Good luck Green Bay. Likely one and done too with same crappy D. But who knows.

#1506 6 years ago

wow champagne!!!

#1507 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Feels like a superbowl win !!!!!!!!!

Damn, that was a thrilling win! WOW!!!!! I love playing big games in Chicago!

Aaron Rodgers belt.jpg

#1508 6 years ago

Cost me the freakin office pool. $50 taken out of my pinball funds. In Jeffreys hands and he drops it. A good throw to marshall and he's off and running. UNBELIEVABLE.

#1509 6 years ago

Congrats to the pack, unbelievable journey to the dance!

#1510 6 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

Cost me the freakin office pool. $50 taken out of my pinball funds. In Jeffreys hands and he drops it. A good throw to marshall and he's off and running. UNBELIEVABLE.

Jeffrey catches that ball and that likely is game.

Conte misses an interception AND misplays that last touchdown. Snip Snip - you're cut.

#1511 6 years ago

I can't believe it, 1/6th of an EM machine just slipped through my fingers like cobb slipping through the chicago defense. Stopping at the first down markers with no safety. UNBELIEVABLE.

#1512 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Go Vikings, Lions or Bears!

0-3 LOL!

#1513 6 years ago

Schwartz = fired (way overdue too)
Frazier = fired

#1514 6 years ago

Hey Centerflank!
Congrats on the win.
Next up The Forty Whiners

#1515 6 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Hey Centerflank!
Congrats on the win.
Next up The Forty Whiners

Thanks! I did all the hard work screaming at the TV all day.

I unfortunately think the 49ers win in GB but that wont stop me from verbally assaulting my TV all over again.

The Packers making the playoffs has to be considered a big accomplishment, I thought Buck said 15 guys on IR, crazy, plus AR12 missing 1/2 the season.

#1516 6 years ago

One of the best regular season weeks in the NFL eva!
Many awesome important games played today.
Too much to list here. Please see ESPN website.

#1517 6 years ago

I think the Packers chances to advance all depend on not getting Buck and Aikman announcing. I though they were going to leave the booth to high five the Bears a few times.

#1518 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

The Packers making the playoffs has to be considered a big accomplishment, I thought Buck said 15 guys on IR, crazy, plus AR12 missing 1/2 the season.

Tip of the hat - fair point. I still can't believe with grabbing Flynn off the waiver wire and loads of injury, GB wins the division.

For some reason I picture you being the guy in the commercial of fans with weird good luck moves. Sack on on a pinball machine watching the game is the image that just won't escape me.

#1519 6 years ago

C'mon Cowboys, the way today has unfolded, you guys have this in the bag! Go Orton!

#1520 6 years ago

On a side note, sad to see Tony G retiring. He defined the TE position as it is today. Guy plays hard every single week and you never hear a bad word about him. Classy guy in interviews and highly respected. Future hall of famer for sure.

#1521 6 years ago

image.jpg

Betting against a team that won the Super Bowl in 2010 and the NFC North the following two years in a game to decide the NFC North? Interesting choice... :-/

#1522 6 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

For some reason I picture you being the guy in the commercial of fans with weird good luck moves. Sack on on a pinball machine watching the game is the image that just won't escape me.

This guy? My kids&Wife say the same thing every time he is on.

Unknown-660.jpeg

#1523 6 years ago

Congrats to Saints, Packers, & Chargers for making the play-offs.
Congrats to all teams that are in the play-offs.
AFC WILD-CARD ROUND
SATURDAY, JAN. 4, AND SUNDAY, JAN. 5
No. 5 Kansas City Chiefs at No. 4 Indianapolis Colts, 4:35 p.m. ET on NBC
No. 6 San Diego Chargers at No. 3 Cincinnati Bengals, 1:05 p.m. ET on CBS
NFC WILD-CARD ROUND
SATURDAY, JAN. 4,
No. 6 New Orleans Saints at No. 3 Philadelphia Eagles - 8:10 p.m. ET on NBC, or Dallas Cowboys (not)
AND SUNDAY, JAN. 5
No. 5 San Francisco 49ers at No. 4 Green Bay Packers, 4:40 p.m. ET on Fox
Let's see if the Cowboys can make the play-offs.
Edit: Cowboys lost again. Eagles win NFC East and advance to play-offs.
Edit: added wildcard game times & tv networks

#1524 6 years ago

all interesting games.

#1525 6 years ago

Go Colts and Go Broncos!

#1526 6 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Keep barking doggy ...... sorry but my sexual interest are not thesame as yours ....were not all like you ..

I'm going to guess that you're attempting to point out your homosexuality, since I'm his wife. Congratulations on making sure that everyone knows this very personal detail about yourself - however I'm not sure that a football thread on a pinball forum is exactly the correct place to be doing so.

#1527 6 years ago

I can't believe the Chargers made the playoffs.

They were 5-7. Won four in a row to end the
Season

Two weeks ago they needed two teams (Miami and Baltimore) to lose their last two games and the Chargers has to win their last two.

Can't believe it all came together for them.

#1528 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I can't believe the Chargers made the playoffs.
They were 5-7. Won four in a row to end the
Season
Two weeks ago they needed two teams (Miami and Baltimore) to lose their last two games and the Chargers has to win their last two.
Can't believe it all came together for them.

It's teams like that you really need to worry about. That's serious momentum they are carrying.

#1530 6 years ago

Browns fired their head coach. Wow!

#1531 6 years ago

good lord, dallas is going to win.

#1532 6 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Id keep my bags packed if I were the next head coach hire in Cleveland.

#1533 6 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

good lord, dallas is going to win.

Why would you say that?

#1534 6 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Holy cow. They actually played ok this year.

#1535 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Id keep my bags packed if I were the next head coach hire in Cleveland.

He was this management group's hire, I thought he was getting results, what a headscratcher.

#1536 6 years ago

I must say I enjoy watching Jason Witten play, that guy is a monster! Has soft hands like Dwight Clark and runs like Christian Okoye!

#1537 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Why would you say that?

goal line stand by dallas. Eagles should be running away with it. Philly is keeping door open too long. Orton is not a bad qb and capable of marching dallas down the field and lofting one to bryant on the last play.

#1538 6 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

goal line stand by dallas. Eagles should be running away with it. Philly is keeping door open too long. Orton is not a bad qb and capable of marching dallas down the field and lofting one to bryant on the last play.

At no time have I felt that the Cowboys are going to win this game, even after the goal line stand.

We shall see, but I sure don't see or feel it happening.

#1539 6 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

He was this management group's hire, I thought he was getting results, what a headscratcher.

Maybe he suggested management spend some of that absurd $24M in cap space on some free agents?
http://overthecap.com/nfl-cap-space.php?Year=2013

#1540 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I must say I enjoy watching Jason Witten play, that guy is a monster! Has soft hands like Dwight Clark and runs like Christian Okoye!

and a VFL!

#1541 6 years ago

run out the clock run out the clock run out the clock run out the clock run out the clock run out the clock run out the clock

#1542 6 years ago

Kyle Orton was a good fit for the bears offense . In my opinion he was the reason why the bears made it to the superbowl last time they went . Bears traded him for Jay Cuntler , Thank you bears .

#1544 6 years ago

Game! Jerry Jones may be having a heart attack!

#1545 6 years ago

Also super cool that Packers won and all that , awesome game ! But it did appear as though Jay Cuntler was past the line of scrimmage when he threw that last interception .

#1546 6 years ago

Shit , I want Kyle Orton to do well , I think he got a raw deal from the bears . But Damnitt that last throw was so horrible. Not even close , Ouch !

#1547 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Kyle Orton was a good fit for the bears offense . In my opinion he was the reason why the bears made it to the superbowl last time they went . Bears traded him for Jay Cuntler , Thank you bears .

Orton sucks.

Hell, even Tim Tebow beat Orton out of a starting job.

#1548 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Orton sucks.

I think Tony Romo jumped in Orton's Jersey on that last drive.....

#1550 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Orton sucks.

I agree the teams he has played for since the bears he has been horrible , But when the Bears made it to the Superbowl last time Kyle Orton was a big part of getting them there . And the Bears played Rex Grossman in the Superbowl and he was an absolute joke there .

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pasadena, MD
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 21.00
Boards
PinSound
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 22047 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 441.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside