83C30CC6-6B29-4F34-9CFB-CC23B02B6957 (resized).jpeg
714A7D95-60D6-4103-85A8-19B5C8AF2A5E (resized).jpeg
BC93994A-E8CF-46C3-9B87-B17D5E3FB3A4 (resized).jpeg
068AC3FC-0FF4-48E8-8ADE-ABEADA6CDEB9 (resized).jpeg
bjjgohffpjz.gif
kr_si (resized).jpg
B7233F75-D90F-47A0-8D85-14D8A816B014 (resized).jpeg
ABFC60F1-AA90-4030-BB45-FB7CCB576B14 (resized).jpeg

There are 31317 posts in this topic. You are on page 309 of 627.
#15401 1 year ago

Chicago Bears have inquired about the availability of Andy Dalton in a trade deal. I don't know what they are offering, players or picks but, this could actually occur, the Bengals have a rookie QB that looks very promising. I would go so far as to say this trade has a greater chance of happening then any sort of AJ trade.

#15402 1 year ago
Quoted from o-din:

Best crew ever.[quoted image]

No doubt...

#15403 1 year ago

#15404 1 year ago

I have a gamepass. But the german anouncers on free TV are doing a phenomenal job to promote Football here in Germany. Last year they won the prize for best Sports TV Show here in Germany. Even my old mother enjoys watching them.

2EEFB1B8-B06F-4920-A2D8-B6B324125704 (resized).jpeg
#15405 1 year ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

We got FRANK and AL and DAN!!
That was a pretty great crew.

Dan Dierdorf was the weak link though...and reeeeeally fucking week. Don't need to listen to that fat fuck say someone's is "walking off the field gingerly" 2 times EVERY game.
He does the Michigan radio show now-a-days.
3 man crews are tough to do because there's always a week link. Patrick, mcGuire, & Theisman I liked better than those 3 and Theisman was such a prick.

#15406 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Dan Dierdorf was the weak link though...and reeeeeally fucking week. Don't need to listen to that fat fuck say someone's is "walking off the field gingerly" 2 times EVERY game.

He was bad, but don't forget who he replaced.

I remember anytime a running back made a play, OJ would say something like "You can tell he runs the ropes. Any good running back runs the ropes in practice. When I was in the league, I used to run the ropes".

Said it so many times there is no way anybody could forget.

#15407 1 year ago

Ahhh I didn't know that how Dierdorf ended up there; never saw OJ myself.

#15408 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ahhh I didn't know that how Dierdorf ended up there; never saw OJ myself.

Yep. I'm thinking OJ originally replaced Howard Cosell, and Joe Namath did a brief stint replacing Dandy Don before Al Michaels replaced him. I'm not certain, but I think that's how it played out.

#15409 1 year ago

He also did sideline work.

Nice gloves!

#15411 1 year ago
Quoted from RWH:

Chicago Bears have inquired about the availability of Andy Dalton in a trade deal. I don't know what they are offering, players or picks but, this could actually occur, the Bengals have a rookie QB that looks very promising. I would go so far as to say this trade has a greater chance of happening then any sort of AJ trade.

You don’t have to be dirtbag’s brother to see that trubisky sucks hairy ball sack and is the latest addition to the Bears Qb Hall of Shame.

Dalton is no world beater at this stage but I see him as an upgrade.

#15412 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You don’t have to be dirtbag’s brother to see that trubisky sucks hairy ball sack and is the latest addition to the Bears Qb Hall of Shame.
Dalton is no world beater at this stage but I see him as an upgrade.

Not much if at all....the advantage of Turbisky is he theoretically has some upside due to his lack of experience, and age.....We've all seen what Dalton can do, and its not much....he's not leading u to the promise land so why give anything for the guy.

#15413 1 year ago

When I read the article I thought, why would Chicago want Dalton he's very near the end of his career and I can't think of a logical answer for it. I think Cincy will may keep him next season but, really that's all going to depend on how fast the rookie begins to grasp things.

#15414 1 year ago

Nice break for the Lions, D picks up Giants backward pass and runs it in for TD.

#15415 1 year ago

I’m not used to seeing Golden Tate in a Giants uniform, especially back at Ford Field.

#15416 1 year ago

Nice catch by Slayton to put Giants on the board. He was well-covered.

#15417 1 year ago

Any other pinsiders watching an early NFL game today? Halfway through second quarter in Detroit already, with G-men down by 7 and moving down the field. Am I flying solo?

#15418 1 year ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Any other pinsiders watching an early NFL game today? Halfway through second quarter in Detroit already, with G-men down by 7 and moving down the field. Am I flying solo?

Always!

I play fantasy football, so I watch all the games.

#15419 1 year ago

Slayton with another really nice TD catch, but Giants miss the extra point and fail to tie it up. Lions came out strong but haven’t done much since.

#15420 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Always!
I play fantasy football, so I watch all the games.

Great, glad someone else is aboard. But what happened to Levi, Colson, etc?

#15421 1 year ago

The redskins lost Thursday and the Eagles suck...so they are MIA

#15422 1 year ago

Watching Cincy and Rams right now. Lions on top by 1.

#15423 1 year ago
Quoted from RWH:

Watching Cincy and Rams right now. Lions on top by 1.

Lions punt again, I’m not sure Lions will be on top much longer in this battle of 2-win teams.

#15424 1 year ago

Lions punt again, I’m not sure Lions will be on top much longer in this battle of 2-win teams.

Check that, Giants penalty on Lions punt gives Lions first down.

#15425 1 year ago

I am watching the eagles-bills game for 2 reasons:

1) I have Carson Wentz as my fantasy football QB this week.

2) I hate the eagles.

*not necessarily in that order.

#15426 1 year ago

Lions up on Giants by 4 at halftime. Time to work on removing a stripped coil bracket screw on Cleopatra EM!

#15427 1 year ago

Quoted from Daditude:

The redskins lost Thursday and the Eagles suck...so they are MIA

I’m lingering. When I said I was stepping out a week ago, I meant from all football. Eagles aren't playing good which is frustrating, and I’m really just sick of all the flags and ridiculousness going on in the games.

I’m driving my Spiderman PF to Maryland to get it touched up and clearcoated. More productive than sitting around.

#15428 1 year ago

After successful stripped screw removal, Lions actually come strong in second half with a TD. Win and win!

#15429 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I’m lingering. When I said I was stepping out a week ago, I meant from all football. Eagles aren't playing good which is frustrating, and I’m really just sick of all the flags and ridiculousness going on in the games.
I’m driving my Spiderman PF to Maryland to get it touched up and clearcoated. More productive than sitting around.

Thanks for letting us know you’re alive and well. Please post pics of the Spidey playfield when it’s done!

#15430 1 year ago

Thanks for letting us know you’re alive and well. Please post pics of the Spidey playfied when it’s done!

Haha. Still kicking. I’ll post them in the resto thread. Devin has his work cut out for him on this one.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gtb-spiderman-resto-lets-get-this-game-slinging-again

Enjoy the games. I’ll probably watch tonight’s game.

F7BBDA19-7D4A-4936-AA27-138037387CDA (resized).jpeg
#15431 1 year ago

G-men get TD and miss 2-pt attempt. Wonder if not taking single extra point will come back to bite em.

#15432 1 year ago

Lions flea-flicker 41-yard Stafford to Golladay TD strike. Where was this nice play-calling in the last 3 games?

#15433 1 year ago

Lions flea-flicker 41-yard Stafford to Golladay TD strike. Where was this nice play-calling in the last 3 games?

They didn't play the Giants the last 3 weeks.

#15434 1 year ago

Lions D stops Giants on 4th down again with 3:22 to go up by 12, G-men running low on time.

#15435 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

They didn't play the Giants the last 3 weeks.

True, but they didn’t even try a play anything close to that creative. It certainly helps to be playing the Giants instead of a team like GB!

#15436 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Stick around but stop predicting eagles beat everybody by double digits.

The suspense was killing me. Had to check the app. Looks like I’ll still do both.

#15437 1 year ago

True, but they didn’t even try a play anything close to that creative. It certainly helps to be playing the Giants instead of a team like GB!

I can identify. My team looked great through the first 3 weeks, only to get popped in the mouth the next 3.

It hurt.

#15438 1 year ago

Lions hold on for first win in 4 games.

#15439 1 year ago

Not a Browns fan but would love to see the underdog pull off the upset.

#15440 1 year ago

I know their schedule has been laughable, but this Patriots defense is playing remarkably well.

Edit: Chubb was trying to make me look dumb as I was posting the above, but instead further substantiated what I was saying. Unreal.

#15441 1 year ago

Bears lose on a FG...lol
49ers look good!

#15442 1 year ago

Pats have three takeaways on three consecutive plays.

Mayfield didn't wake up feeling dangerous. He woke up feeling retarded.

#15443 1 year ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Pats have three takeaways on three consecutive plays.
Mayfield didn't wake up feeling dangerous. He woke up feeling retarded.

Lol!

Just checking in. Apparently redskins aren’t good. Enjoy the football.

Go Nats!

#15444 1 year ago

Brees really came back with a vengeance!

#15445 1 year ago

3 snaps with 3 turnovers. I've seen of crazy things as a browns fan for my whole life, but just wow.

#15446 1 year ago

The Niners are winning the super bowl!! Is is over!

On another note the Warriors are horrible!

Hammer and the nail!!!!

#15447 1 year ago

Bosa!!! DPOY!!!!!

#15448 1 year ago

Go pats

#15449 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Brees really came back with a vengeance!

I think that young fella may have a chance to catch on

#15450 1 year ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

Bears lose on a FG...lol
49ers look good!

Yeah that's the problem with having a shit ass QB...they had time to run another play or 2 but didn't want to risk it.

There are 31317 posts in this topic. You are on page 309 of 627.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside