Topic Stats

• 23,255 posts
  • 372 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by fosaisu
  • Topic is favorited by 26 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,844 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

EAGLES PST 2 (resized).jpg
BRONCO v2 PST (resized).jpg
VIKES 2 sm (resized).jpg
GB PST (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200528-185306~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20200523-122414~3 (resized).png
CNWY3IVEPII6RAOLA4BXWMMOGA (resized).jpg
F0E5A9E1-B629-4F4F-A091-C29B00F96E28 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20200522-005216~2 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
istockphoto-855011334-612x612 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200518-223042~2 (resized).png
6418F898-2071-4657-99FE-97689B201C59 (resized).jpeg
86271820-7524-4F3E-B97F-C48640D2FE6F.gif
A69A8968-9EE6-4CEB-BEA6-003B84EDB6F0 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

There are 23255 posts in this topic. You are on page 309 of 466.
#15401 7 months ago

Chicago Bears have inquired about the availability of Andy Dalton in a trade deal. I don't know what they are offering, players or picks but, this could actually occur, the Bengals have a rookie QB that looks very promising. I would go so far as to say this trade has a greater chance of happening then any sort of AJ trade.

#15402 7 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

Best crew ever.[quoted image]

No doubt...

#15403 7 months ago

#15404 7 months ago

I have a gamepass. But the german anouncers on free TV are doing a phenomenal job to promote Football here in Germany. Last year they won the prize for best Sports TV Show here in Germany. Even my old mother enjoys watching them.

2EEFB1B8-B06F-4920-A2D8-B6B324125704 (resized).jpeg
#15405 7 months ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

We got FRANK and AL and DAN!!
That was a pretty great crew.

Dan Dierdorf was the weak link though...and reeeeeally fucking week. Don't need to listen to that fat fuck say someone's is "walking off the field gingerly" 2 times EVERY game.
He does the Michigan radio show now-a-days.
3 man crews are tough to do because there's always a week link. Patrick, mcGuire, & Theisman I liked better than those 3 and Theisman was such a prick.

#15406 7 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Dan Dierdorf was the weak link though...and reeeeeally fucking week. Don't need to listen to that fat fuck say someone's is "walking off the field gingerly" 2 times EVERY game.

He was bad, but don't forget who he replaced.

I remember anytime a running back made a play, OJ would say something like "You can tell he runs the ropes. Any good running back runs the ropes in practice. When I was in the league, I used to run the ropes".

Said it so many times there is no way anybody could forget.

#15407 7 months ago

Ahhh I didn't know that how Dierdorf ended up there; never saw OJ myself.

#15408 7 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ahhh I didn't know that how Dierdorf ended up there; never saw OJ myself.

Yep. I'm thinking OJ originally replaced Howard Cosell, and Joe Namath did a brief stint replacing Dandy Don before Al Michaels replaced him. I'm not certain, but I think that's how it played out.

#15409 7 months ago

He also did sideline work.

Nice gloves!

#15411 7 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Chicago Bears have inquired about the availability of Andy Dalton in a trade deal. I don't know what they are offering, players or picks but, this could actually occur, the Bengals have a rookie QB that looks very promising. I would go so far as to say this trade has a greater chance of happening then any sort of AJ trade.

You don’t have to be dirtbag’s brother to see that trubisky sucks hairy ball sack and is the latest addition to the Bears Qb Hall of Shame.

Dalton is no world beater at this stage but I see him as an upgrade.

#15412 7 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You don’t have to be dirtbag’s brother to see that trubisky sucks hairy ball sack and is the latest addition to the Bears Qb Hall of Shame.
Dalton is no world beater at this stage but I see him as an upgrade.

Not much if at all....the advantage of Turbisky is he theoretically has some upside due to his lack of experience, and age.....We've all seen what Dalton can do, and its not much....he's not leading u to the promise land so why give anything for the guy.

#15413 7 months ago

When I read the article I thought, why would Chicago want Dalton he's very near the end of his career and I can't think of a logical answer for it. I think Cincy will may keep him next season but, really that's all going to depend on how fast the rookie begins to grasp things.

#15414 7 months ago

Nice break for the Lions, D picks up Giants backward pass and runs it in for TD.

#15415 7 months ago

I’m not used to seeing Golden Tate in a Giants uniform, especially back at Ford Field.

#15416 7 months ago

Nice catch by Slayton to put Giants on the board. He was well-covered.

#15417 7 months ago

Any other pinsiders watching an early NFL game today? Halfway through second quarter in Detroit already, with G-men down by 7 and moving down the field. Am I flying solo?

#15418 7 months ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Any other pinsiders watching an early NFL game today? Halfway through second quarter in Detroit already, with G-men down by 7 and moving down the field. Am I flying solo?

Always!

I play fantasy football, so I watch all the games.

#15419 7 months ago

Slayton with another really nice TD catch, but Giants miss the extra point and fail to tie it up. Lions came out strong but haven’t done much since.

#15420 7 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Always!
I play fantasy football, so I watch all the games.

Great, glad someone else is aboard. But what happened to Levi, Colson, etc?

#15421 7 months ago

The redskins lost Thursday and the Eagles suck...so they are MIA

#15422 7 months ago

Watching Cincy and Rams right now. Lions on top by 1.

#15423 7 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Watching Cincy and Rams right now. Lions on top by 1.

Lions punt again, I’m not sure Lions will be on top much longer in this battle of 2-win teams.

#15424 7 months ago

Lions punt again, I’m not sure Lions will be on top much longer in this battle of 2-win teams.

Check that, Giants penalty on Lions punt gives Lions first down.

#15425 7 months ago

I am watching the eagles-bills game for 2 reasons:

1) I have Carson Wentz as my fantasy football QB this week.

2) I hate the eagles.

*not necessarily in that order.

#15426 7 months ago

Lions up on Giants by 4 at halftime. Time to work on removing a stripped coil bracket screw on Cleopatra EM!

#15427 7 months ago

Quoted from Daditude:

The redskins lost Thursday and the Eagles suck...so they are MIA

I’m lingering. When I said I was stepping out a week ago, I meant from all football. Eagles aren't playing good which is frustrating, and I’m really just sick of all the flags and ridiculousness going on in the games.

I’m driving my Spiderman PF to Maryland to get it touched up and clearcoated. More productive than sitting around.

#15428 7 months ago

After successful stripped screw removal, Lions actually come strong in second half with a TD. Win and win!

#15429 7 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I’m lingering. When I said I was stepping out a week ago, I meant from all football. Eagles aren't playing good which is frustrating, and I’m really just sick of all the flags and ridiculousness going on in the games.
I’m driving my Spiderman PF to Maryland to get it touched up and clearcoated. More productive than sitting around.

Thanks for letting us know you’re alive and well. Please post pics of the Spidey playfield when it’s done!

#15430 7 months ago

Thanks for letting us know you’re alive and well. Please post pics of the Spidey playfied when it’s done!

Haha. Still kicking. I’ll post them in the resto thread. Devin has his work cut out for him on this one.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gtb-spiderman-resto-lets-get-this-game-slinging-again

Enjoy the games. I’ll probably watch tonight’s game.

F7BBDA19-7D4A-4936-AA27-138037387CDA (resized).jpeg
#15431 7 months ago

G-men get TD and miss 2-pt attempt. Wonder if not taking single extra point will come back to bite em.

#15432 7 months ago

Lions flea-flicker 41-yard Stafford to Golladay TD strike. Where was this nice play-calling in the last 3 games?

#15433 7 months ago

Lions flea-flicker 41-yard Stafford to Golladay TD strike. Where was this nice play-calling in the last 3 games?

They didn't play the Giants the last 3 weeks.

#15434 7 months ago

Lions D stops Giants on 4th down again with 3:22 to go up by 12, G-men running low on time.

#15435 7 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

They didn't play the Giants the last 3 weeks.

True, but they didn’t even try a play anything close to that creative. It certainly helps to be playing the Giants instead of a team like GB!

#15436 7 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Stick around but stop predicting eagles beat everybody by double digits.

The suspense was killing me. Had to check the app. Looks like I’ll still do both.

#15437 7 months ago

True, but they didn’t even try a play anything close to that creative. It certainly helps to be playing the Giants instead of a team like GB!

I can identify. My team looked great through the first 3 weeks, only to get popped in the mouth the next 3.

It hurt.

#15438 7 months ago

Lions hold on for first win in 4 games.

#15439 7 months ago

Not a Browns fan but would love to see the underdog pull off the upset.

#15440 7 months ago

I know their schedule has been laughable, but this Patriots defense is playing remarkably well.

Edit: Chubb was trying to make me look dumb as I was posting the above, but instead further substantiated what I was saying. Unreal.

#15441 7 months ago

Bears lose on a FG...lol
49ers look good!

#15442 7 months ago

Pats have three takeaways on three consecutive plays.

Mayfield didn't wake up feeling dangerous. He woke up feeling retarded.

#15443 7 months ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Pats have three takeaways on three consecutive plays.
Mayfield didn't wake up feeling dangerous. He woke up feeling retarded.

Lol!

Just checking in. Apparently redskins aren’t good. Enjoy the football.

Go Nats!

#15444 7 months ago

Brees really came back with a vengeance!

#15445 7 months ago

3 snaps with 3 turnovers. I've seen of crazy things as a browns fan for my whole life, but just wow.

#15446 7 months ago

The Niners are winning the super bowl!! Is is over!

On another note the Warriors are horrible!

Hammer and the nail!!!!

#15447 7 months ago

Bosa!!! DPOY!!!!!

#15449 7 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Brees really came back with a vengeance!

I think that young fella may have a chance to catch on

#15450 7 months ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

Bears lose on a FG...lol
49ers look good!

Yeah that's the problem with having a shit ass QB...they had time to run another play or 2 but didn't want to risk it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 21.00
Boards
PinSound
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Knoxville, TN
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Pindependent
$ 249.00
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
There are 23255 posts in this topic. You are on page 309 of 466.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside