Topic Stats

• 23,213 posts
  • 371 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 48 minutes ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 26 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,839 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20200523-122414~3 (resized).png
CNWY3IVEPII6RAOLA4BXWMMOGA (resized).jpg
F0E5A9E1-B629-4F4F-A091-C29B00F96E28 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20200522-005216~2 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
istockphoto-855011334-612x612 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200518-223042~2 (resized).png
6418F898-2071-4657-99FE-97689B201C59 (resized).jpeg
86271820-7524-4F3E-B97F-C48640D2FE6F.gif
A69A8968-9EE6-4CEB-BEA6-003B84EDB6F0 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20200515-221116_Chrome (resized).jpg
Broken Clock (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200514-223630~2 (resized).png
Small Hands Joe2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20200514-141317~3 (resized).png

There are 23213 posts in this topic. You are on page 308 of 465.
#15351 7 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Ask and you shall receive.

Oh, please allow me. Ass doesn’t look so good in this pic compared with John’s “runway posing” shot. Where are the hips?
Now back to X’s, O’s and my proposed wager. [quoted image]

Thats supposed to be a bad pic of her?

huh.

That picture vs. the Tyra/Rosanne mashup monster someone posted?

I think we have a clear winner.

#15352 7 months ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Patriots season ticket holder... I’ll be back when we play Dallas, Texans, and kc back to back to back before I talk any shit lol

Niner season ticket holder....I'll be back after they play Carolina, Seahawks, and GB.....I want to be a believer, but....well theres a lot of buts

#15353 7 months ago

Here’s my thoughts on the Eagles v Cowboys

133D5EC4-DD16-4E83-9394-3A9DE01884DB (resized).jpeg

#15354 7 months ago

Looks like we may have to start a new thread, WHERE IS COLSOND3?

#15355 7 months ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Looks like we may have to start a new thread, WHERE IS COLSOND3?

We need to change Philadelphia's song from fly Eagles fly to cry eagles cry.

#15356 7 months ago

Harbaugh talking of leaving Michigan for the NFL again. Damn why couldn't this have happened when Cincy was looking for a coach. Zac is just in his 1st year and may end up a good coach I know, just hard to be patient. The fact that he was instrumental in re-signing Bobby Hart is just one of his questionable moves leads me to wonder about his NFL HC coach abilities. Hart is the weakest link in an already pathetic front line.

#15357 7 months ago

Browns need a real coach.

#15358 7 months ago
Quoted from rai:

Browns need a real coach.

Our Pop Warner coach is looking for work.

#15359 7 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

Harbaugh talking of leaving Michigan for the NFL again. Damn why couldn't this have happened when Cincy was looking for a coach. Zac is just in his 1st year and may end up a good coach I know, just hard to be patient. The fact that he was instrumental in re-signing Bobby Hart is just one of his questionable moves leads me to wonder about his NFL HC coach abilities. Hart is the weakest link in an already pathetic front line.

Why would you want to see Harbaugh crouched over with his hands on his knees losing on your sidelines?

He was gifted one of the best jobs in college after a flamed out run in the NFL, and blew it there too. I'd much rather give a young coach a chance.

#15360 7 months ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Why would you want to see Harbaugh crouched over with his hands on his knees losing on your sidelines?
He was gifted one of the best jobs in college after a flamed out run in the NFL, and blew it there too. I'd much rather give a young coach a chance.

Harbaugh didn't blow anything in the NFL. He didn't get along with the owners rep (her son) who is a young kid who knows nothing about football, and is so disliked by the fan base that nobody hears from the guy anymore. His only real mistake was his choice of QB...Harbaugh's biggest problem in Michigan is he swung and missed on all his QB recruits, which is frankly surprising given his history.

#15361 7 months ago

Inability to spot QB talent is one of the worst flaws someone could have. Former QBs seem to be the worst at it. Looking at you, Elway.

#15362 7 months ago

Inability to spot QB talent is one of the worst flaws someone could have. Former QBs seem to be the worst at it. Looking at you, Elway.

Harbaugh recruited Andrew Luck to Stanford.....so he hit a home run there...

#15363 7 months ago

Tough but fair. He may be banking on his “discovery” of Payton Manning to save his rep, but one incredible stroke of luck at the beginning of your career cannot carry you forever.

#15364 7 months ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Tough but fair. He may be banking on his “discovery” of Payton Manning to save his rep, but one incredible stroke of luck at the beginning of your career cannot carry you forever.

Even we as fans recognized that Peyton still had a SB run left in his tank, and he's at least in the discussion for the best QBs ever.. Not exactly a sleeper pick, but exactly what Denver needed at the time, I'll give him that.

#15365 7 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Niner season ticket holder....I'll be back after they play Carolina, Seahawks, and GB.....I want to be a believer, but....well theres a lot of buts

I called jimmy g Super Bowl with in three years of him when San Fran made the trade. I was hoping to god he would have a bad year so we could trade back for him after Brady retired.... looks like San Fran won the deal!

#15366 7 months ago

At least he knew enough that Tebow was not his QB of the future, despite winning a playoff game....so there’s that. I was actually surprised at how much good football Peyton Manning had left in the tank.

#15367 7 months ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

I called jimmy g Super Bowl with in three years of him when San Fran made the trade. I was hoping to god he would have a bad year so we could trade back for him after Brady retired.... looks like San Fran won the deal!

Jury's still out on Jimmy G. He like Brady have had the luxury of leaning on the their defenses this year. I do hope your right, but one series he looks incredible, and the next he throws a stupid INT.....

#15368 7 months ago

Even we as fans recognized that Peyton still had a SB run left in his tank, and he's at least in the discussion for the best QBs ever.. Not exactly a sleeper pick, but exactly what Denver needed at the time, I'll give him that.

Peyton was considering a couple of other teams (SF and Houston, if I remember right), and there's no doubt that Elway was key in selling him on Denver as a place that was serious about contending right away. And it took some guts to go all in on the signing, since no one -- including Peyton, as he himself has said -- knew how his recovery from surgery would go. So Elway gets credit for that. But he failed hard at building for the future and we're experiencing that now. Elway will always be beloved in Denver for what he did as a QB, but public sentiment is now strong that the Broncos should try their luck with new management.

#15369 7 months ago

Just saw that Denver has traded number one receiver Emmanuel Sanders to SF. End of an era for sure, I always liked him and I bet he has a couple of good years with the 49ers ahead of him. I wonder who's next on the chopping block, would be sad to see Chris Harris or Von Miller go but their talents will be wasted on the Broncos this year.

#15370 7 months ago

Really want GB to make a move on a WR before the deadline. I'm still hoping that Cincy comes to their senses and trades AJG after they move to 0-8. He's in the last year of his deal, and he's 31. It makes no sense to keep that poor guy on the roster.

I'd also take either of the TB WRs. Even Perriman might be interesting just based on speed alone (something our wideouts have never really had to that extent).

Maybe the Jets will give Robby Anderson a merciful out.

The receiving corp stepped up last week for GB, but to make a run I think a legit #2 to compliment Adams is needed. The previous regime would never pick up a veteran at the expense of draft capital, hopefully the Gutenkunst recognizes that it's time to cash in some chips.

#15371 7 months ago

I think you need more of a corps because I don't think d Adams is good enough to be a stud #1

#15372 7 months ago

Patriots put Flash Gordon on IR. Weirdest WR season the Patriots have ever had.

Gronk retires
Ben Watson signed (38yo TE)
Demarius Thomas signed then traded to the Jets (first Belichick trade with Jets ever)
AB signed and released in less then two weeks
Mohamed Sanu trade
Flash Gordon IR/released
UDFA Jacobi Meyers starting

Just bananas...

#15373 7 months ago

Even weirder cause Gordon thinks he's close to playing? Can sign with another team by the end of the year? Wtf
Dumping Thomas was right though.. That guy is junk.

#15374 7 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Even weirder cause Gordon thinks he's close to playing? Can sign with another team by the end of the year? Wtf
Dumping Thomas was right though.. That guy is junk.

Picture of him and Sanu laughing and running around the practice field today. And Thomas only played in 1 preseason game for the Patriots and he looked firemost. Not sure what you saw...

#15375 7 months ago

'm still hoping that Cincy comes to their senses and trades AJG

AJ has asked not to be traded and Mike Brown (who is loyal to his players) has made it known to the coaching staff AJ is to stay. Now how much is fact, I can't honestly say as it has not been a mainstream news line. Trading him only makes sense if he wants to go, there's no incentive for the Bengals, he's productive and a positive for his team so it's a win/win.

#15376 7 months ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Patriots put Flash Gordon on IR. Weirdest WR season the Patriots have ever had.
Gronk retires
Ben Watson signed (38yo TE)
Demarius Thomas signed then traded to the Jets (first Belichick trade with Jets ever)
AB signed and released in less then two weeks
Mohamed Sanu trade
Flash Gordon IR/released
UDFA Jacobi Meyers starting
Just bananas...

I remember reading about the Pats having an “embarrassment of riches at wide receiver” and now...

#15377 7 months ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

And Thomas only played in 1 preseason game for the Patriots and he looked firemost. Not sure what you saw...

A declining wide receiver getting worse each season for the past 5 years.

#15378 7 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

A declining wide receiver getting worse each season for the past 5 years.

Demarius Thomas had some good times in Denver, though even in his prime he could develop the drops at the worst possible moments. The Broncos moved him along at the right time (and Pats were wise to foist him off on the Jets). Emmanuel Sanders on the other hand still has something left in the tank.

Quoted from Rondogg:

Thomas only played in 1 preseason game for the Patriots and he looked firemost.

I don't know what firemost means, but it sounds awesome.

#15379 7 months ago

Hard to believe it's been a whole week since the Aikman/Buck show, but here we go again!

Actually Buck is a better baseball announcer and is somewhat bearable there.

#15380 7 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

Hard to believe it's been a whole week since the Aikman/Buck show, but here we go again!
Actually Buck is a better baseball announcer and is somewhat bearable there.

Anyone is better than the Monday night crew....their the worst by a long shot....I actually like Aikman

#15381 7 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Anyone is better than the Monday night crew.

Lord knows I can second that, they are stale as hell!

#15382 7 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

.I actually like Aikman

I will admit last week, they were more bearable than the game that was on. Tonight could be more of the same. Still have a hard time listening to Collinsworth, whatever night he is on.

Hope Washington puts up a good fight and makes a game out of it. I hate it when it's over by halftime, and I'm only on my second or third beer. I like an exciting game down to the wire, then I can break out the Jack. You gotta remember these games get over early here on the west coast.

#15383 7 months ago

The announcing hierarchy is..

Michaels/Collinsworth
Nance/Romo
Buck/Aikman
Everyone else
Annie, LIVE!
MNF crew

There are some days I could actually swap around the first two, but there's something about the CBS broadcasts in general that just feels a little inferior... not much, but just a slightly lower grade. Maybe it's competition, maybe it's lens filters, maybe it's the lack of muscular football robots. I don't know.

#15384 7 months ago

Washington is going to get smoked.

Kind of sad how far they’ve fallen. Fortunately the Nats have kept everyone occupied the last few weeks.

#15385 7 months ago

I cut cable but watched my first MNF game in a loooong time. Seriously, a company the size of ESPN/ABC has a guy named Booger as their lead for the game? He's terrible...the broadcast looked so amateur.

#15386 7 months ago

Collinsworth is Sunday night....

The MNF crew is the worst by far.....

ViQueens are without Thielen, but the Redskins haven't been very good offensively so far this year....could be an entertaining game....

#15387 7 months ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

I cut cable but watched my first MNF game in a loooong time. Seriously, a company the size of ESPN/ABC has a guy named Booger as their lead for the game? He's terrible...the broadcast looked so amateur.

He's worse than terrible....Collinsworth doesn't bother me as much as the Monday night crew...they used to be the best of the best, and now their the worst of the worst.

#15388 7 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

He's worse than terrible....Collinsworth doesn't bother me as much as the Monday night crew...they used to be the best of the best, and now their the worst of the worst.

Truth....

#15389 7 months ago

The announcing hierarchy is..

Michaels/Collinsworth
Nance/Romo
Buck/Aikman
Everyone else
Annie, LIVE!
MNF crew

Personally, I'll take the team Dan Fouts is on over than any of those. He is a lot easier to listen to even when not doing the Chargers games.

#15390 7 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

Personally, I'll take the team Dan Fouts i....

He's not the best but I'd move him up that list for sure.

Aikman is fine by me...joe buck is obviously an abomination.

They should use the obvious proven magic from the putt putt show and move Rob Riggle with the Monday night guy

#15391 7 months ago

Redskins look pretty good until they get to the Red Zone. I’d love to see Keenum beat Cousins.

#15392 7 months ago

The best announcer hands down is Kevin Harlan! All others are fine except for the monday night crew and Joe Buck, who are completely worthless.

#15393 7 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

He's not the best but I'd move him up that list for sure.

his partner's so low key, I can't remember his name.

#15394 7 months ago

We got FRANK and AL and DAN!!

That was a pretty great crew. And the best intro song in my memory (the new MNF song is great).

I don't see much Dan Fouts anymore. I like him from what I remember

Kevin Harlan got a bit of a boost from his dad (the former president of the Packers, Bob Harlan). He's come a long way.

#15395 7 months ago

I usually listen to the radio announcers and watch the game on mute. Dave Lapham and Dan Hoard do a great job here locally.

#15396 7 months ago

Why do they make the Bengals sound better?

#15397 7 months ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Why do they make the Bengals seem sound better.

Nothing can make the Bengals sound better but these guys are good announcers period; especially Lapham who was a OL for Cincy. He reminds me of Madden when he announces.

#15398 7 months ago

We got FRANK and AL and DAN!!
That was a pretty great crew.

Al sure, but Frank Gifford and Dan Dierdorf were the worst.

#15399 7 months ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

The best announcer hands down is Kevin Harlan! All others are fine except for the monday night crew and Joe Buck, who are completely worthless.

+1 for Kevin Harlan - he calls a great game.

I do enjoy Romo- hes very insightful.....

#15400 7 months ago

Best crew ever.

Unknown (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Boards
PinSound
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 21.00
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Machine - For Sale
Suffield, CT
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 229.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 50.00
Playfield - Plastics
Ramp-O-Matic
There are 23213 posts in this topic. You are on page 308 of 465.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside