960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-04-08 204744 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240408-182844_Brave (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408-180037_Brave (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1712612981603 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,611 posts in this topic. You are on page 307 of 1,513.
#15301 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

After losing next week to Buffalo you might be bummed at the Eagles being 3-5 but fear not. They will finish the season on an 8 game winning streak and win the division at 11-5. You heard it here first.

8 games, huh? I guess you didn't watch the same game I saw Sunday night.

#15302 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

8 games, huh? I guess you didn't watch the same game I saw Sunday night.

I did. But their schedule after traveling to Buffalo is pretty easy. They play New England at home and will be fired up for that and will expose New England, who hasn’t played anyone yet and barely beat a Buffalo team with a second string qb. The other tough game is Dallas but it’s at home and they will get their revenge.

#15303 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I did. But their schedule after traveling to Buffalo is pretty easy. They play New England at home and will be fired up for that and will expose New England, who hasn’t played anyone yet and barely beat a Buffalo team with a second string qb. The other tough game is Dallas but it’s at home and they will get their revenge.

Their schedule is brutal:

-At Bills
-Chicago
Bye week
-Pats
-Seahawks
-At Dolphins
-NYG
-At redskins
-Cowboys
-At NYG

Dolphins is the only one I see as a clear win. Even though I think they are better than the redskins...they are playing away, and it us a divisional rival that will be desperate.

9 more games. They may well lose 7 or more.

Screenshot_20191021-014620 (resized).pngScreenshot_20191021-014620 (resized).png
#15304 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Their schedule is brutal:
-At Bills
-Chicago
Bye week
-Pats
-Seahawks
-At Dolphins
-NYG
-At redskins
-Cowboys
-At NYG

Dolphins is the only one I see as a clear win. Even though I think they are better than the redskins...they are playing away, and it us a divisional rival that will be desperate.
9 more games. They may well lose 7 or more.[quoted image]

Brutal? You’re high. Chicago sucks, Seahawks suck, as it turns out. And the rest are even worse. You got a Pats team that hasn’t played anyone except a Bills team that hasn’t played anyone. Pats barely beat the Bills whose Qb was injured. Eagles got a revenge game at home against an average Dallas team and home game against overated pats team. Eagles are not losing to Skins and Giants.

#15305 4 years ago

Hey Colsond3 I noticed you didn’t post much so wasn’t sure if you got to sauced and didn’t noticed the score 37-10 Dallas wins. Well at least you have here to vent your frustration.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/that-pinside-bitch-thread

#15306 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Hey Colsond3 I noticed you didn’t post much so wasn’t sure if you got to sauced and didn’t noticed the score 37-10 Dallas wins.

I didn’t have much to post about. Game was gross on my end. Eagles played horrible, multiple fumbles. They made Dallas look like superstars, which they are not.

Eagles shot themselves in the foot with bad defense, Wentz sub-par play and too many turnovers.

#15307 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

too many turnovers

Hard to win games with to many turnovers.

#15308 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Hard to win games with to many turnovers.

Yes it is. Don’t get me wrong, Dallas played a good game.

Eagles didn’t perform, and others comparing them to the Redskins is a stretch. They have stopped every other running back in the last couple weeks with no problem, so they should’ve stopped Elliot as well. And they didn’t. I don’t think they could’ve found more ways to lose that game if they tried.

#15310 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I don’t know man. They got their ass whupped two weeks in a row. They haven’t beat a good team all season. This doesn’t look like a team that’s ready to go on a roll to me.

They need D Jax back, badly. Great receiver but he’s made of glass.

Do they dare enter the Antonio Brown fray? Might be a save the season Hail Mary.

#15311 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Do they dare enter the Antonio Brown fray? Might be a save the season Hail Mary.

I don't even know if he would be allowed to play.
The problem with Phili is they don't seem to be very good at playing football.

#15312 4 years ago

bills are 5 -1 #joshallen

#15313 4 years ago

Colson,
U might want to make a call to Eagles front office and straighten mgmt and coaches out.
Inform them that:
* they can probably only lose 1 more game this season if they want to make the playoffs
* need a better mix of play calling on offense, including throw in some creative plays.

#15314 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Colson,
U might want to make a call to Eagles front office and straighten mgmt and coaches out.

Yeah, it’s probably pointless. I try to have fun in here, but Eagles don’t get any respect outside of their own fan base no matter what. Even winning a Super Bowl in the last two years with essentially the same team minus a few players.

Admittedly they’re not having a good season, so I think I’ll duck out and spend more time on my games and restorations.

#15315 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Yeah, it’s probably pointless. I try to have fun in here, but Eagles don’t get any respect outside of their own fan base no matter what. Even winning a Super Bowl in the last two years with essentially the same team minus a few players.
Admittedly they’re not having a good season, so I think I’ll duck out and spend more time on my games and restorations.

You should try being a redskins fan!

We get nothing but respect from other fans and the media.

I try to have fun but it’s tough what with all the disrespect!

#15316 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

...I try to have fun in here, but Eagles don’t get any respect outside of their own fan base no matter what....

You don't have to take you ball and go home, you can just tone down talking a bunch of shit like your team is good when they clearly suck balls.

Tough routing for a team in 2nd place ...wait wtf?

#15317 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I should have bet u the $20 .... I would never count a team with a great QB and good coach....that being said they made the Cowboys look great, which they are NOT

#15318 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You should try being a redskins fan!

Quoted from TheLaw:

You don't have to take you ball and go home, you can just tone down talking a bunch of shit like your team is good when they clearly suck balls.

Hell, you guys have a cake walk with your teams...…..try being a Bengals fan, now that's something to cry about

#15319 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

True. Stick around but stop predicting eagles beat everybody by double digits.

So crazy it might work?!

#15320 4 years ago

colson,

I'm not even an Eagles fan, and I haven't given up on them yet. So, you definitely can't bail out on them yet.
From looking at the latest standings, I'd say the Eagles have a better chance of winning their NFC East Division, than getting an NFC wildcard spot.

If the Cowboys start a losing streak, then the Eagles are sittin pretty.

If the Eagles want a wildcard spot, then best they finish up 11 and 5.
10 and 6 might be good enough for 2nd NFC wildcard spot, but I bet 9 and 7 won't cut it.

9 teams in the NFC currently have a better record than the Eagles. Assume 4 of those 9 will be NFC division winners.
If Dallas wins the NFC East, then that leaves the Eagles battling 5 other teams for 2 NFC wildcard spots.
Tighten up Eagles.
Edit: Actually, 10 NFC teams currently have a better record than the Eagles.

#15321 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

It's just one game. Don't look super deeply into it. Every team loses. Hell, my team lost 3 in a row. It was brutal. This loss doesn't mean they are doomed.

I watch a lot of Eagles football. They aren't a bad team. They also probably aren't Superbowl contenders. Probably 8-8 or 9-7 is where they will end up. I doubt that gets them into the playoffs, but they will likely be in the mix. If they can find a way to win one of those "swing" games, that could get them to 10-6 and in the playoffs.

#15322 4 years ago

I understand you trying to reverse whammy the world whilst acting like the media is the issue here, but you need to look at the facts. They have 1 good win this year, a bunch of bad ass beats; they are not a good team. They start out like shit, try to pull a little out at the end put they aren't getting a wild card like this. Carolina might fall off but the Squawks will there, and most likely the Vikings but since they actually play a difficult schedule that could change.
They have 3 maybe 4 easy wins left n the schedule....making it to 8-8 should be your super bowl run.

#15323 4 years ago

What if Rocky had just given up after 4 movies? We would never had had Rocky V!

#15324 4 years ago

Rams are still ok to make the play-offs imho.
If they win their 5 homes games, that gives them 9 wins.
Then they only need to win 1 or 2 of their 4 upcoming road games to finish up at 10 and 6, or 11 and 5.

#15325 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

If they win their 5 homes games, that gives them 9 wins.

Bengals & Cards Gimmies.
Ravens & Squawks will be tough to win.

#15326 4 years ago

Early odds have the Bills favored by only 1-1/2 to 2 points over the Eagles at Buffalo on Sun Oct 27th.
I'd say it is pretty much a must win for the Eagles if they want to stay in the race for a wildcard spot.

Both Dallas and Philly can afford to lose a few games and still win the NFC East Div.

#15327 4 years ago

I’m pretty sure the eagles are the only team this season who managed to be losing to the redskins at halftime.

#15328 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Hell, you guys have a cake walk with your teams...…..try being a Bengals fan, now that's something to cry about

You should try being a Patriots fan: you defend an accusation you're a whiner, you lose a game and everyone celebrates, you win a game and you're a cheater! It's horrible I tell you, HORRIBLE!!!!!

#15329 4 years ago

As nfl fans we are all cursed!!!

The media hates us

The fans hate us

The refs hate us

The state of Ohio hates us

It sucks.

#15330 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

You should try being a Patriots fan: you defend an accusation you're a whiner, you lose a game and everyone celebrates, you win a game and you're a cheater! It's horrible I tell you, HORRIBLE!!!!!

Well look at you. You’re in here whining.

Cheater.

#15331 4 years ago

Boring game!

#15332 4 years ago

The Jets are almost as bad as the announcers.....

#15333 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Boring game!

Football is like sex. It's good no matter what!

#15334 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Boring game!

Awesome game!

#15335 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Football is like sex. It's good no matter what!

No, it's not. The AAF proved that. That shit was unwatchable.

#15336 4 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

No, it's not. The AAF proved that. That shit was unwatchable.

I always remember when it was in July before, and there is NOTHING to watch. I guess I'm thankful, even before Thanksgiving.

#15337 4 years ago

F_ck the Patriots!
They all cheat!!!

#15338 4 years ago

Interesting to watch that game since the Jets best my Cowboys last week. They looked like 2 different teams.

In spite of Sony Michel's 3 touchdowns, my fantasy team still got a win as well. Yea!

#15339 4 years ago

Aaron Rodgers QB rating: 158.3
Sam Darnold QB rating: 3.7

#15340 4 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Aaron Rodgers QB rating: 158.3
Sam Darnold QB rating: 3.7

Pats have a below avg offense, and the Jets made them look like rock stars...be interesting to see how they do against a dominate defense...game could end up 6-3

#15341 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Pats have a below avg offense, and the Jets made them look like rock stars...be interesting to see how they do against a dominate defense...game could end up 6-3

They need AB back

#15342 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Below average?? Their 223 points scored so far is the highest in the NFL. They are averaging 31.85 ppg.
The announcers even mentioned that their +175 points over opponents (223 points to 48) is the highest since 1920.

#15343 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Below average?? Their 223 points scored so far is the highest in the NFL. They are averaging 31.85 ppg.
The announcers even mentioned that their +175 points over opponents (223 points to 48) is the highest since 1920.

The only half way decent team they've payed is the Bills (they have a great defense)....in that game it was 16-10, and the defense forced 4 turnovers, which lead to most of their points .... I'm a big believer in defense wins championships, which is why their 7-0 ....

#15344 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

The only half way decent team they've payed is the Bills (they have a great defense)....in that game it was 16-10, and the defense forced 4 turnovers, which lead to most of their points .... I'm a big believer in defense wins championships, which is why their 7-0 ....

Wins don't come easy in the NFL. A win is a win. 7-0 is no easy feat, regardless. Putting up 30+ points a game will get you a win 99% of the time.
Their defense has been incredible as well. If they can stay healthy, they look like another shoo-in to play in the Superbowl.

#15345 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Wins don't come easy in the NFL. A win is a win. 7-0 is no easy feat, regardless. Putting up 30+ points a game will get you a win 99% of the time.
Their defense has been incredible as well. If they can stay healthy, they look like another shoo-in to play in the Superbowl.

I totally agree a win is a win..its not their fault they play is a terrible division....most teams are one or two injuries away from mediocrity

#15346 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

The Pats play the easiest first half schedule in the history of organized football. Their first real game of the season is at the Ravens on November 3rd.

#15347 4 years ago

Patriots season ticket holder... I’ll be back when we play Dallas, Texans, and kc back to back to back before I talk any shit lol

#15348 4 years ago

It must have been nice with the pat's playing on Mon so that everyone got a chance to see them put up another W

#15349 4 years ago

Mohamed Sanu to the Patriots. Wish it was an OL but I'll take it!

#15350 4 years ago
Screenshot_20191022-111644~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20191022-111644~2 (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
PinSound

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,611 posts in this topic. You are on page 307 of 1,513.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/307 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.